NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are three town in the masons and I. We kill kthx today and on the very slim chance that he's town we can kill TDA tomorrow. Seems like a win/win to me.

vote:Kthx
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I really don't know where I'm going to vote today. These night kills have no rhyme or reason to me.

I am considering everyone but Kath.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I meant garmr wrote kth and got auto corrected. My brain is fried today and I apolgize
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2973, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2969, Kthxbye wrote:I'm asking you about your Garmr/DS reads vs your read on your neighbor.

I don't think this really makes any kind of sense.

kthx is scum.

In post 2974, Nero Cain wrote:he also didn't respond to this wich is not helping me read him. Scum are like 98% more likely to avoid thinks so they don't get in an argument.

...riiiiiight. So are you admitting you're scum? Cuz as far as I can see, you just did something you say is scummy. Why can't/won't you answer the question that doesn't "really make any kind of sense"? It's pretty simple. You are a neighbor that doesn't think it's possible TDA is scum. All you have done is avoid any stance other than TDA is town.

Maybe I'm all wrong about you being less scummy than TDA. You throw down a vote on town. If you're town, this is reckless. If you're scum alone, you know TDA will follow from yesterday and all you gotta do is convince DS or Garmr. If you're scum with TDA, then it's the same thing.

You're reckless vote this early is super anti-town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree about nero. Also if anyone hasn't claimed today is the day.

mason.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

My gut is really saying Nero at this point. But I'm also feeling off tonight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

really? you think I bussed my whole team?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2978, Kthxbye wrote:Why can't/won't you answer the question that doesn't "really make any kind of sense"? It's pretty simple. You are a neighbor that doesn't think it's possible TDA is scum. All you have done is avoid any stance other than TDA is town.

How can I answer a question when I don't know what the hell you were asking? Scum points for trying to put words in my mouth. Never did I say that its impossible, I just think its more likely that you are scum and I'm sure I'll get some "#$%$^%$$^ I SAID I DON'T CARE HOW YOU READ ME!" but its that simple man. There are two unconfirmed town slots, if there's one scum there's a 50% chance that you/tda are scum. If two scum there is a 100% chance that its you and TDA. So there's literally 0% reason why I would not vote you today. POE is a bitch for scum.

but if you think my supposedly not answering your question is a scumtell so is your arguing that I could bus 3 whole members of my team but not you. Its also
LYING
about your contributions. Not on a single scum lynch did you play a big role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also that pushback is really cute.

Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2973, Nero Cain wrote:kthx is scum.

In post 2981, Nero Cain wrote:really? you think I bussed my whole team?

I'm scum that bussed my entire team yet you're town b/c of it? Please. The fact that you are using this as your ONLY defense for not being scum while trying to get me lynched is silly.

Also, the fact that you're alive speaks more than anything I can actually say. Why on earth would I leave YOU alive if I were scum.

In post 2947, DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't see Kthx as scum.

In [color=#0040FF][i]damn near every post[/i][/color], Nero wrote:'kthx is scum'

Forgot about that when you killed DGB last night eh?

Yeah, scum-me wants DGB dead over Nero.... :roll:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:'m scum that bussed my entire team yet you're town b/c of it? Please. The fact that you are using this as your ONLY defense for not being scum while trying to get me lynched is silly.

its cute that you're trying to turn this back around on me. It was YOU that used this same defense (while not even really bussing) the other day while arguing that I was capable of bussing. You can prob fool Garmr and DS by emphasizing words though but claiming that this is my only defense is, once again, putting words into my mouth. And even if it was? So what. YOU have no defense all you can do is push back b/c you know that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:Forgot about that when you killed DGB last night eh?

DGB was town reading me hard and wasn't going to vote me. Like no way I'd kill that over two conftown that are p likely vote me or you that's been pushing back on me.

Here's why
YOU
killed DGB

DGB wasn't going to vote me and prob not TDA
DS and Garmr are your best shots at helping you get either TDA or me lynched and neither are that suspicious of you. In short, you need Garmr and DS alive for today.
You are currently pushing the false dichotomy that one of TDA/me has to be scum 'cause its being left alone. So you couldn't kill me and you couldn't kill TDA. You couldn't kill the masons 'cause they are the only ones that will help you. So yea, you killed DGB. now die scum.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's probably best we lynch ktnx his most likely to flip scum and if there is another day after this lynch nero.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:'m scum that bussed my entire team yet you're town b/c of it? Please. The fact that you are using this as your ONLY defense for not being scum while trying to get me lynched is silly.

its cute that you're trying to turn this back around on me. It was YOU that used this same defense (while not even really bussing) the other day while arguing that I was capable of bussing. You can prob fool Garmr and DS by emphasizing words though but claiming that this is my only defense is, once again, putting words into my mouth. And even if it was? So what. YOU have no defense all you can do is push back b/c you know that you are scum.

Yeah, I'm not gonna keep responding to you if you are going to keep saying I'm doing something then turn around and do it yourself. It's just pathetic and flaily.

Saying it's your only defense is not in fact putting any sort of words in your mouth. You fucking know it to since you turn around in the same breath and have to as 'so what if it is?'

The so what here is it shows you've been planning this and makes it likely you planned on pushing your buddies from the start.

Secondly, I obviously DO have defense....try reading my posts. There is no world in which it makes sense for me to be scum.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:Forgot about that when you killed DGB last night eh?

DGB was town reading me hard and wasn't going to vote me. Like no way I'd kill that over two conftown that are p likely vote me or you that's been pushing back on me.

Here's why
YOU
killed DGB

DGB wasn't going to vote me and prob not TDA
DS and Garmr are your best shots at helping you get either TDA or me lynched and neither are that suspicious of you. In short, you need Garmr and DS alive for today.
You are currently pushing the false dichotomy that one of TDA/me has to be scum 'cause its being left alone. So you couldn't kill me and you couldn't kill TDA. You couldn't kill the masons 'cause they are the only ones that will help you. So yea, you killed DGB. now die scum.

Again, nice try with this one. The Bolded is false. She didn't like the TDA wagon only because she wanted the NJ wagon. She straight up called me town. I'm telling you and everyone else right now, DGB would have been the last person I'd kill if I'm scum and is dead likely b/c she didn't fit in your plan to mislynch me today.

In post 2987, Garmr wrote:It's probably best we lynch ktnx his most likely to flip scum and if there is another day after this lynch nero.

....wanna come again?

Read what you just wrote and let me know if it is actually what you meant to say.

Here's what I think. I think Nero had no choice but to keep TDA alive. It makes logical sense there is scum in the hood and he knows it. He's been VERY vocal about how against the thought he is and had zero argument to why it's not logical. Instead, his argument is simply that it doesn't HAVE to be that way. The longer TDA is alive, the longer he has his hood buffer. That's why TDA isn't dead. While TDA is alive, he uses the 'I pushed for all my buddies to get lynched?" defense while knowing that it makes logical sense there is scum in the hood and since it makes sense, it would make sense to lynch TDA first since Nero 'pushed all his buddies to get lynched'. So, he has to off me or DGB last night. He has already sown the seeds for my lynch yesterday so DGB (who was vocal about not scum-reading me) was the only other option. I've also expressed my paranoia of the claimed masons and of course, he's used that to somehow try and say I'm scum.

No folks, Nero has fooled us long enough. I'm ready to lynch him and win this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:Secondly, I obviously DO have defense....try reading my posts. There is no world in which it makes sense for me to be scum

look how hollow this is.
In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:I've also expressed my paranoia of the claimed masons and of course, he's used that to somehow try and say I'm scum.

Which is fake as shit, bro. If you were town, there's no reason to not believe TTH what you are doing is trying to fake town paranoia so that you
look
town but its entirely faked.
In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:t makes logical sense there is scum in the hood and he knows it. He's been VERY vocal about how against the thought he is and had zero argument to why it's not logical.

ITS A FALSE DILEMMA. Your argument was that b/c no one from the hood got shot it meant that there
HAD
to be scum in it. By that same "logic" the masons HAVE to be scum since no one has shot them.

You are smart enough to understand the gamestate. One of you or TDA is scum or you both are, I just believe that its you since you are pushing back and being scared as fuck to get lynched. I really hate the things you are saying, you have argued that you wouldn't kill DGB b/c she was town reading you and you couldn't be scum b/c you bussed your whole team but I am capable of doing that? That makes like no sense bro...but just for aguments sake. Lets say you are town and you believe those things are a towntell for you..why in the world would you not think the same for me? It seems rather odd to me that you are lowering yourself to such a level and are sorta using a vi card here when I know that you aren't a vi.

But back to the gamestate, in the hypothetical that you know you are town and a town you flip confirms TDA scum why are you so upset about getting lynched?

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:49 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I want some more information before making any decisions.

@kth remind me again who you gave fruit to.

@everyone what is your read list from yummiest to townies.

Nero
Tda
Kth
Garmr

The top three can change order if I see something that changes it.

I want reads from everyone. Especially you tda since you've added nothing today
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2990, dragonspawn wrote:@kth remind me again who you gave fruit to.

d3x
nj
garmr
pb
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Kthxbye »

scum

nero
tda
garmr/ds

town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2990, dragonspawn wrote:yummiest

I would be the yummiest. I imagine that I taste p good. :mrgreen:

Though on a more serious note...

kthx is the scummiest
TDA
then garmr/DS

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Naked the chances of both nero and tda being scum are near 0% The safest lynch is probably ktnx.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Soon, soon.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 2994, Garmr wrote:@Naked the chances of both nero and tda being scum are near 0% The safest lynch is probably ktnx.

Hey Garmr, what game are you playing exactly? Cuz I don't think it's this one.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@MOD: Just to confirm, this isn't a bastard game correct?

If someone has a town mason role PM with another player, there's no chance (if this game not being a bastard is true) that said other player could be scum? Both would be town correct?
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Well, I'm willing to bet the game that DS and Garmr are masons (based on soft claims, TTH and considering game balance), so if there are two scum is kthx and Nero, and if that's the case this day is easy peasy, so I'm going to assume that there's just one.

I'm much more inclined to think that the last scum is kthx.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

TheDudeAbides wrote:so if there are two scum is kthx and Nero

:roll:

Funny, Nero just got done saying the same about you. It's also funny how it took until a likely LYLO that we as town don't even know would be a LYLO situation for you 2 to even consider the other as scum.

w/e. If TDA and Nero are scum together, we lose. If just one of them is scum, after today's events, it's prolly Nero....but I don't know.

I won't be surprised if there's 2 left and it's both Nero and TDA and this game is about to end in a scum win, but this isn't about AtF.

For me to be scum, I not only voted for the lynch of each of the flipped scum, my supposed scum buddies, but I also made 2 of the dumbest NK's in the history of would be scum. I'd have had to NK RM, which makes zero sense as he would have been an easy mislynch considering he was the scummiest player in this game. I'd also have had to NK DGB last night who was, in her words, "totally convinced that Kthzx is town". Before anyone of you that is town votes for my lynch, answer in thread why the fuck a scum-me would kill a town DGB who was town reading me. Answer that so in case the game isn't over with my mis-lynch, town has on record your flimsy reasoning so it gives us the best chance at winning the game.

If either Nero or TDA are town, I don't see how this computes in their stupid brains.

Now, I'm sure Nero or TDA or both will completely ignore this question and thought process and that's because answering it would make them look retarded for pushing my lynch today. GL Garmr/DS. If the games not over with my mislynch and there's only 1 scum between the 2, one of you will have to figure out which is the scum out of Nero and TDA. My gut right now says Nero, but TDA is just as guilty so I'd say flip a coin and go with it.

I can't believe this game is coming down to the wire after successfully lynching 3 scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”