Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:50 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm still where I got yesterday. It's all one big boiling pot with pretty much everybody in it and I am second guessing every read I have apart from 3ish townreads which is really awkward.

So, eh, yeah. Tomorrow it's friday, should be able to invest some time to get some line in my thoughts.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:59 am

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 1396, Metalcyanide wrote:So, The Dude Abides, in the last 5 posts you did the following:
-Said you were here
-Asked for clarification on a question
-Said you want to lynch Boon (twice)
-Said Pisskop is town
-Went on V/LA

Thanks for all the help.

I don't understand why you are trying to undermine me when we agree on most things.

Also, I believe Tool is trying to find out who RC was going to investigate had he not been the nk

Yep, and I want to know why.
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

I never said we didn't agree on these things. I'm just kinda annoyed the conversation has come to stand still and was hoping for something new, sorry
eektor
eektor
Goon
eektor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:51 am

Post by eektor »

UNVOTE:

I don't think me tunneling IL is helping this game. Hopefully, IL's replacement is more active.

I don't think the push on Boon is a good one. To me lynching him would be a policy lynch and I don't think his flip would give us any useful information.

I believe pisskop and Aquanim are town and I'm leaning town on Metal.

TDA is in a similar spot to Boon, in that he hasn't been that active and his flip wouldn't give much information.

I'll be looking more into Elyse, mykonian and tools. Moreso Elyse and mykonian as I feel their flip would give the most information.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 2.02 - up to post #1403.

Boonskies[1]:Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide[1]: Boonskiies
Not Voting[8]: mykonian, InsidiousLemons, pisskop, TheDudeAbides, Elyse, toolenduso, Aquanim, eektor

Mod Notes: TheDudeAbides is V/LA until Tuesday

With 10 alive, it requires 6 votes to lynch.
Day ends on Monday, April 6th at 7:00 PM USA Mountain Time, or when a lynch occurs
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Elyse »

We need to lynch to find scum, not to find information.

VOTE: metalcyanide

Forgot to vote. I still think he's scum from yesterday.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 am

Post by mykonian »

the annoying thing is that towards the end of yesterday and today, eektor has been posting sensibly.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1405, Elyse wrote:We need to lynch to find scum, not to find information.

Swing and a miss
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1405, Elyse wrote:We need to lynch to find scum, not to find information.

What makes me your best scum read?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by mykonian »

I want to quote elyse too.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:41 am

Post by toolenduso »

OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much. Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1408, Metalcyanide wrote:

Mostly the reasons from yesterday and today you are complaining about a lack of conversation without starting one yourself.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1411, Elyse wrote:
In post 1408, Metalcyanide wrote:

Mostly the reasons from yesterday and today you are complaining about a lack of conversation without starting one yourself.

The conversation thus far has been where is Boon and we think Pisskop is town. I'm not good at leading town or getting conversations going probably why you think I'm scum, unless your scum trying to get a mislynch but ignoring that for now. My entire game relies on being able to comment on others arguments.

Pretend you know your wrong about me, who's your next best scum read? Why?

Semi-crazy theory that i thought of, could you be scum. Your posts are very well thought out and read like you know a bit more than the rest of us. You wanted to kill both Odd and Taly D1 (but in fairness most of us did) and now your pushing me so 3 town pushes but are saying we need to ignore a boon lynch because it won't tell us anything. But that's just a theory
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Elyse »

My next best scumread is IL because of the no lynch. I am townreading mykonian, tool, and Aquanim. I was scumreading Aquanim but after rereading Day 1 during the night phase I shook that read. Eektor, Boonskiies and TDA could be scum but there's not much there that makes me think they are either alignment.

Quote where I said we need to ignore a Boon lynch because it wouldn't tell us anything.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

I assumed this was in reference to Boon since we were talking about him right before you posted this.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Elyse »

How does that imply that we should ignore Boon?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1410, toolenduso wrote:OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much. Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.

OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much.
Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.

Bolded part stands out to me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well you voted for me and have ignored Boon pretty much the entire game (11 mentions in your iso) so you don't seem interested in even discussing him lurking, your just like well nothing there moving on.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1416, mykonian wrote:
In post 1410, toolenduso wrote:OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much. Just wanted to ask around to see if there was anything there.

OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much.

Why does only the bolded part stick out to you?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

You are twisting my words. I specifically said that "information" isn't a good reason to lynch someone anymore, which, if anything, SUPPORTS a Boon lynch. And what the hell am I supposed to say about someone who is literally a nonfactor in the game?

"Oh that Boon. Look at him and all of his posts."

Liiiiiiike.

Boon is very much an option today but I'm not going to pretend he's scummier than you.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1419, Elyse wrote:You are twisting my words. I specifically said that "information" isn't a good reason to lynch someone anymore, which, if anything, SUPPORTS a Boon lynch. And what the hell am I supposed to say about someone who is literally a nonfactor in the game?

Liiiiiiike.

Boon is very much an option today but I'm not going to pretend he's scummier than you.

Right now your saying Boon is a nonfactor. This is false. He has made himself known enough to draw attention. If he is scum he has lurked perfectly because not enough of town want to go after him if he is town he has caused a distraction that the scum team loves. He is a factor.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1418, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1416, mykonian wrote:
In post 1410, toolenduso wrote:OK. The reason I was asking was because I was wondering of the scumteam might have seen that RC was going to investigate mykonian, and killed RC instead of pisskop because they didn't want the cop getting a guilty. But given the number of people who say they found it likely RC was just posturing, I don't think this amounts to much.

Why does only the bolded part stick out to you?

The rest is where it belongs.

He explains his hypothesis, explains his test, shows his result, comes to a conclusion.

then adds the bolded part. The rest is a perfectly rigid way of dealing with theories, the whole package, I don't understand why a motive starting with the word "just" is placed after that. It's out of place.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1420, Metalcyanide wrote:
In post 1419, Elyse wrote:You are twisting my words. I specifically said that "information" isn't a good reason to lynch someone anymore, which, if anything, SUPPORTS a Boon lynch. And what the hell am I supposed to say about someone who is literally a nonfactor in the game?

Liiiiiiike.

Right now your saying Boon is a nonfactor. This is false. He has made himself known enough to draw attention. If he is scum he has lurked perfectly because not enough of town want to go after him if he is town he has caused a distraction that the scum team loves. He is a factor.

Oh come on.

First off, you're ignoring the fact that I never argued against a Boon lynch and you were blatantly wrong. Second, Boon has BEEN a nonfactor in this game, hence why he's only in my ISO eleven times. I'm not saying he should be ignored. I literally said in that post "Boon is very much an option today." I know it's hard to fabricate reads as scum, but purposely misrepping me is not a good way to do it.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1406, mykonian wrote:the annoying thing is that towards the end of yesterday and today, eektor has been posting sensibly.

Which posts in particular are you looking at and calling sensible from eektor? Especially posts from today, though I want to see both.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Aqua, you know I'm an alt. How come you haven't mentioned it in the thread?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”