NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #400) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Garmr »

aka after rachmarie I will happily lynch lurkers or low content posters except a few exceptions.

@ds There's still crumbs in there I posted people haven't even picked up
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #401) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3062, Flubbernugget wrote:
Garmr wrote:With out you pushing flubber I probably would of jumped on his wagon eventually. I always am game for a flubber lynch no matter the game. Just until he changes his posting style.

:(

I don't like your posting style but your personality is a winner :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #402) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I'm not sure why people are complaining about my reads. They should be complaining about the fact I was scum reading scum but refused to vote them because nero was on it and wanted it. Also the ones that were complaining had just as many or even less scum reads right than me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (isolation #403) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also other than nero and dex who have addressed me about their issues and I hold nothing personal towards them. What annoys me through is the pathetic cowards that say things from the dead then act like nothing was said. If you say something at least be willing to say it to the person face after which is my policy. Chuck me a pm if you want.

#calloutcowards
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #404) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3095, I Am Innocent wrote:Nero was town MVP, his reads were pretty amazing.

TTH as runner up. If it weren't for her words in her last post D2, Nero probably gets lynched D3, and the game takes a different spin.

Garmr, do you think you played a great game? I stand by what I said in the dead thread, did you, and DS for that matter, every consider why you were left alive over me, then PB? Both of our final lynch list included ALL the scum with only one town in it. Could it possibly be because your reads were off/not as good as you claim they were?

I enjoy playing with you, but sometimes your words about yourself come off as better than they actually are...

I personally would list Nero, TTH, PB, and TDA as all town MVPs over the masons.

Once again, I hope there is no hard feelings because I enjoyed playing with both masons, and had town reads on both of you most of the game, but please next time you're confirmed IS and not being NKd, please reevaluate ur reads :)

PS - thanks Brian for modding, great job! And thanks to the player list, I told my wife at one point that I hadn't had this much fun playing in a long time :)

PPS - I'll eat some crow now about my D2 comment that I was 95% confident that at least one of Nero and PB was scum lol. Glad we finally came together D3, D4, etc, a big key to the game!

Well my reads were around = to yours so what ever you say you felt like you played I played to. :p Tbh I did evaluate my reads but I was convinced there was 2 scum and I wanted to find the 2nd scum that didn't exist I thought maybe if was scum ktnx would slip up also I also knew if he was town if i treat him as town he was more likely to be killed to put me and ds in a bad position. I thought by keeping ktnx alive that long it would put town into the best position. This was my logic for keeping ktnx around to potential mylo.

Sorry for over reacting through. Btw my read on strange was right, ika and flubber were null but i didn't town read them. I got to caught up on random midget because he put little effort early game. I also did lynch ktnx in the end. That's about the same amount of scum you scum read right :p

@Everyone sorry for going off lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (isolation #405) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

Nero even through you did well I have a tip. Next time don't out the masons you could of waited till night phase to tell dex. The fact you weren't punished for two anti town plays (outing the mason and the fake cop thing) was because in the end enough townies were smart enough to let you live. If you do anything like that again to me I will make sure to punish you for it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #406) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3100, I Am Innocent wrote:If you say so, tho let the records show I didn't hop on the TDA or penguin wagons D1, voted ika over RM at a key moment D2, avoided Nero and RM day 3 & 4, and listed all 3 scum in my day four list of 4 players to lynch.

But keep telling itself our reads list were equal ;)

Kinda like how you had none right in you could be anyone 2 and then replaced out :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #407) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3101, Garmr wrote:
In post 3100, I Am Innocent wrote:If you say so, tho let the records show I didn't hop on the TDA or penguin wagons D1, voted ika over RM at a key moment D2, avoided Nero and RM day 3 & 4, and listed all 3 scum in my day four list of 4 players to lynch.

But keep telling itself our reads list were equal ;)

Kinda like how you had none right in you could be anyone 2 and then replaced out :wink:

Would also like to point out after day 2 you didn't even vote any of the scum in your list that were actually scum So pro IAI :lol:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3103 (isolation #408) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually I lie you jumped between dex and strange cougar so often it was not funny. Also at one point you were defending strange cougar from me and ds.

In post 791, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 787, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 786, Garmr wrote:
In post 782, StrangerCoug wrote:Garmr's slipping down even further into my scumreads. I agree that NakedJogger's case on d3x is lacking, but I do like his deconstruction of Garmr's case on him much better, and is really just mudslinging and little else.
FoS: Garmr

So your willing to ignore a mud sling from naked jogger yet your willing to point out mine. Double standards?

maybe he is protecting his team mate?

Maybe he is town?

Oh and you were pushing dex over nero. so that's got burn a little.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #409) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Garmr »

So keep telling yourself you played extremely well when you didn't have much of a voice.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #410) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

Post by Garmr »

If you can't get people worked up or convince people you may as well be static noise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #411) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Garmr »

@Nero if you want a tip on how to work me better butter me up instead of trying to degrade me. I would of probs joined you on the strange cougar wagon since he was a mutual scum read and probably would of listened to you latter game. I'm surprisingly open to listen if you treat me kindly and I have some sort of town read on you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #412) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3107, Garmr wrote:Nero if you want a tip on how to work me better butter me up instead of trying to degrade me.

What would your reaction be? I can only assume that it would be that I am scum that buttered you up in Jasons game. :lol:

Going to be honest in the position I was probably would of let you get away with it. If you look back logic points to you being town unlike the last game when I was more interested in using you to lynch mollie who I thought was sk.

I tend to focus on surviving to end game that's why I revealed mine and ds qt because I knew scum wouldn't dare shoot for it when there's 2 qts going. I'm also pretty good at surviving to mylo unless scum wants to shoot me. I also know that scum will usually end up pushing me and one will end up defending me.

I'm like a cockroach hard to kill unless scum really really want me dead.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (isolation #413) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Garmr »

@IAI no that's not it what I felt was even through I did bad some of the people bagging me made just as many mistakes as me and you just can't admit to it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #414) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3116, PeaceBringer wrote:Oh, and I understand the tempation to go fishing for a partner you think is there. I lost a game as my alt as a vig and took the wrong shot for just such a reason when I had the scum identified.

Yeh I probs won't do that anymore.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”