goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4662, T S O wrote:
In post 4653, SilverWolf wrote:Because she played a lot like this in my only game with her when she was town.

And you're ignoring Shinobi saying she also played exactly like this as scum because ...?

Presumably because I didn't actually play like this in the game I was in with Shinobi.
It's more similar to the game I was in with SilverWolf but still not very.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4607, T S O wrote:
In post 4599, SilverWolf wrote:GM is town, I'm pretty sure of it.

GM is borderline not playing this game at all - I feel twitchy and uncomfortable about that. Make her do things.

I've not been playing any games at all over the past couple days.

Your attempts to characterise me as especially lazy in this game have not gone unnoticed.

In post 4614, Shinobi wrote:@GM: This post was my main issue with you, and you're doing it again. You've got a bunch of people fighting amongst themselves in your "would lynch" list and you're putting no effort into figuring out who it is
again

If there's a 1v1, you're going to talk about it. To be honest, that post was probably the closest thing to my towngame that I managed to post that game. The rest of it was me trolling Toffee so he couldn't get me lynched.

In post 4618, SilverWolf wrote:GM-I would like you to at least try to explain your list of reads a little bit, I feel like you are not going to be lynched and you are using it to your advantage.

I could be lynched, I think a couple people are voting me.

Anyway, I already elabourated on elusive. I don't feel like doing every single person, especially because not many changed too drastically since my last readslist. Are there one or two in particular that you want me to explain?

Same question to Shinobi.

In post 4642, T S O wrote:I think Marquis's townread on gm reads as kinda off and I'm probably going to be looking there for his partner after him because I think he's trying to psych me out by hard townreading his scumbuddy.

Why are we doing associatives before flips again?

In post 4649, T S O wrote:
In post 4478, T S O wrote:I think NS could have been low-priority as a target due to inactivity etc. - but there -are- scumkills missing, which maybe he blocked, and they got sick of it. I think this is more likely than my theory about you.

Also, goodmorning knew that Nobody Special is in general inactive and not very helpful at all as town to the scumhunting effort. I could definitely see her prioritise shooting players over PR's, only for NS to block them.

Let's be real. If I were Scum, we'd have targeted you and only you until you died.

I doubt NS was on you all 4 Nights.

In post 4654, Aeronaut wrote:Catching up.

In post 4564, goodmorning wrote:My biggest problem with elusive is her fade-out. She's become less active and less of a pusher, and seems to be trying more to blend in. Actual content in her posts has been decreasing since before her lack of posting and subsequent V/LA.

I get that she's on V/LA right now. That's not really the activity I'm talking about.

Yea, I see that a bit. I feel like this sort of applies to a lot of people, though.

Kitz maybe. Not so much anyone else.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

If TSO is apparently more aggressive when he's scum, then how do people interpret the calm manner in which he engaged most of my attack on him last cycle?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by elusive »

Is TSO's meta that he is more aggressive as scum?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Not necessarily.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by ika »

dragonspawn: Aeronaut
Cheetory6: dragonspawn, SilverWolf
Shinobi: Cheetory6, kitz
TSO: marquis, Aeronaut
marquis: TSO
Shinobi: goodmorning
Last edited by ika on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

OK, I tried doing an ISO and meta dive on T S O and my head hurts trying to figure him out. I'm going to trust you guys know his play better than me and can help me with that read. Same with Shinobi.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Shinobi »

@Gm: Everyone in your lynch lists that wound up fighting among themselves. Your "would lynch" list, specifically.

@Dragonspawn: How?

@Kitz: It has nothing to do with "drama," or whatever it is you want to call it when I say your accusations are stupid. If you post nothing but garbage then I will continue to call you on posting garbage.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 4681, SilverWolf wrote:OK, I tried doing an ISO and meta dive on T S O and my head hurts trying to figure him out. I'm going to trust you guys know his play better than me and can help me with that read. Same with Shinobi.

Good luck with that. I've got two scum games on site tops, and I haven't played as scum with anyone here.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

Subject: Suburban Warfare - GAME OVER

xRECKONERx wrote:
The Cataldi Mafia [chamber, Shinobi, Marquis, and Bicephalous Bob] WIN THE GAME!
link in bio
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Details.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Shinobi »

(I forgot about that game. You could try to ask Marquis I guess, but my slot was so lulzy that I wouldn't even call it an adequate addition to my meta. YMMV)
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Specifically I forgot Marquis was in that game, but I digress. He knows I can look town as scum but that's about the extent of it I think?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4682, Shinobi wrote:@Gm: Everyone in your lynch lists that wound up fighting among themselves. Your "would lynch" list, specifically.

My 'would lynch' list is you, Ozgin, and Kitz. You and Kitz hadn't really gotten into it when I posted that and Ozgin hasn't fought with anyone that I remember.

How is that 'fighting among themselves,' exactly?

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

gm i really want this thing between me and tso to end because if neither of us dies soon and i have to go through a day 6 with this same aching burning desire for his flip i won't be able to withstand it. i hate the whole idea of declaring a gladiator-esque 1v1 but i can't think of any other way to describe how confident and bloodthirsty i am for tso's scumflip.

everyone choose now. me or tso. please.

even a vote for me is a step closer to a tso lynch eventually. i just don't want to have to sit back and go through this any longer much less another day without his flip.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm afraid you won't actually be able to get it, little man - I have something which makes me 100% town, and you don't, though I'd really rather not reveal it unless I have to.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4673, Marquis wrote:First is an added bonus, second is a misrep- pretty sure I've already said it's not that you thought FA_Q2 was scum, it's how you acted toward the lynch so aggressively without second-guessing once there was support for it in the form of my case. Judging from the 100 or so posts prior to that in your ISO, I see no mention of a scumread or any thoughts on FA_Q2, and a general lack of anything other than talking about ABR/Math, brushing off people scumreading you, and I think there was a post about you offering to lynch easy low content targets gm or Aero (I also noticed you gave gm "townpoints" for something I don't get before that so I'm a bit curious as to how and why things have changed there)

yawn, I've explained my goodmorning read, and the rest of this is just stating random facts: "talked about ABR/Math", guilty there, "brushed off people scumreading me", guilty there too. I love how you characterise me thinking about lynching gm/Aero as "going after easy low content targets", when it was actually me getting paranoid of the two of them being so low-key. As it happened, I was 50% right.

Framing me for play doesn't work if there's nothing wrong with my play.

In post 4673, Marquis wrote:All of your posts are also just attacking me for "not having an argument" and repeating things along the lines of "you're going to flip and you're going to flip red!!!" and at this stage I'd expect some sort of...
something
, really, that approaches the situation with a clear mindset that you're town. Like "I'm town and you're wrong" is simple enough but I don't remember seeing anything major like that that asserts your own alignment as least a small part of your responses. It's all defense through offense, which is to be expected from scum, or at the very least someone like you.

So, I'm attacking you, and apparently scum do this, and apparently "someone like me" also does it... so I'm scum for attacking you, even though I'd have done it just because I'm me?

:neutral:

I have approached the situation like I'm town. It's called trying to get you lynched.
You have approached the situation in the exact same way, except a few comments about how this game means nothing to you/you don't care/apathy comment #3, so why am only I scum for doing so?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Then there's the fact your attack on me is a giant OMGUS, and you've attempted to sidestep by... saying my attack is a giant OMGUS. Right.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 4673, Marquis wrote:The main, core thing is a gut+meta read that you absolutely would not have attacked me like this if you were town. You know the caliber of my town game versus my scum game, and this feels almost exactly like the same way you shut me down and lynched me when my main scumread was you in N's game (as Cho). But of course the rest of town here who mostly don't know me and I suspect are newish or like to do things "by the book" won't really take that as reasoning. Which is fair enough.

You know what amuses me so much about this game and your case? I genuinely think it funny that your case on me is "you would not be attacking me like this if you were town because you'd give my towngame a chance." You want to know why?

Because I did give you a chance. I specifically said yesterday I was giving you a day to get your shit in order. You know what had happened before that? You'd attacked me for literally no reason. Did I do what apparently scum always do? No. Did I attack you? No. Even though you scumread me for no reason at all, I didn't immediately attack you. I calmly told you to go off and justify it. When you realised you couldn't, you simply jumped back onto FA. It also doesn't go unnoticed, Marquis, that as you jumped back onto the largest wagon pressure had been coming onto you from people like dragonspawn.

So, to summarise:

Yesterday, you scumread me for no reason.
I didn't get aggressive, I told you to tell me why.
You never did and jumped onto FA.
I told you I was giving you one day.
You came into the thread today with your reads exactly the same.
That was when I realised you were lazy as shit scum, and started pushing you.
As soon as I did this, you dropped your Shinobi scumread and started pushing me as 100% scum.
Your main reasoning? "Oh you're scum for attacking me."
The only problem is, I took the other path in this game and I saw where it led me.
I have every justification for attacking you.
So you better find a new reason to call me scum, because to anyone who's read this post, that one's not going to wash anymore.
-Marquis
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

@Ozgin-Please see neighbourhood-OK, thanks.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 4680, ika wrote:
dragonspawn: Aeronaut

Cheetory6: dragonspawn, SilverWolf
Shinobi: Cheetory6, kitz
TSO: marquis, Aeronaut
marquis: TSO
Shinobi: goodmorning

goodmorning: Shinobi

Not voting: goodmorning, Ozgin, elusive

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

(expired on 2015-04-06 00:00:00)

I'm fixing this for ika because I know he was tired and cranky last night. Added in non voters and deadline to help us as well.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Kitz »

In post 4690, T S O wrote:I have something which makes me 100% town, and you don't, though I'd really rather not reveal it unless I have to.

Is this it?

In post 4650, T S O wrote:Who knows? Maybe NS was on me and I got shot.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 am

Post by T S O »

No, Kitz. But discussing it is irrelevant right now - I really, really do not want to have to reveal this if I don't have to.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

The reason I think that it's possible that NS absorbed my kill is that there are missing scum kills, and I see no way for them to disappear unless NS blocked them. Furthermore, he most definitely knows the calibre of my town game - a few months ago, as town, I caught his scumpartner in his first post d1. I strongmanned the lynch through, before we went on to lynch NS the same day and win in 15 pages.(It was a Double Dip mechanic.) I don't see who NS would protect here over me, to be arrogant.
-Marquis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:01 am

Post by ika »

now

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”