Cheetory6: dragonspawn, SilverWolf
Shinobi: Cheetory6, kitz
TSO: marquis, Aeronaut
marquis: TSO
goodmorning: Shinobi

Not voting: goodmorning, Ozgin, elusive

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch

(expired on 2015-04-06 00:00:00)
Last edited by ika on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:07 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, what I said is only 99% sure - dead scum quickhammered reinoe d1. It was d2 when we finished NS off. A triviality, but it was worth pointing out.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Aeronaut »

This seems sketchy
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:11 am

Post by T S O »

I am genuinely stunned on how you can possibly see
anything
sketchy in what I have said on this last page. I am not sure I could be more open and clear, unless it was to the clear detriment of town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4689, Marquis wrote:everyone choose now. me or tso. please.

I endorse this statement completely - it really is time to choose.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:27 am

Post by T S O »

I've said all I have to say - explained why night actions somewhat exonerate me, explained how Marquis's scumread on me is founded on half-truths and lies, explained why I believe Marquis is scum and shown my meta isn't as static as Marquis is trying to claim it is. I feel, looking at what I've posted on Marquis, it is decisively convincing enough to show that he's scum going for the jugular mislynch.

I cannot explain how convinced I am Marquis is scum. I know it, I know I have him on the ropes. All I need is for you to vote him. Just put your paranoia of me aside, stop letting people paint me as the greatest scumplayer who ever lynched, and take this game on the merits of this game. If you do that, you'll see Marquis is scum. Please.
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 4690, T S O wrote:I'm afraid you won't actually be able to get it, little man - I have something which makes me 100% town, and you don't, though I'd really rather not reveal it unless I have to.

I don't believe you.

In post 4698, T S O wrote:The reason I think that it's possible that NS absorbed my kill is that there are missing scum kills, and I see no way for them to disappear unless NS blocked them. Furthermore, he most definitely knows the calibre of my town game - a few months ago, as town, I caught his scumpartner in his first post d1. I strongmanned the lynch through, before we went on to lynch NS the same day and win in 15 pages.(It was a Double Dip mechanic.) I don't see who NS would protect here over me, to be arrogant.

I clicked through and saw that it was just Hopkirk? Come on, man, he's often lynchbait-y anyway. Try catching AP in one post, then you'll have a story.

Anyway, NS is familiar enough with my play that he knows I'm occasionally underestimated. Like the time I got Scum-him lynched as a 3p and went on to win.

It's not like Town-you is the only person Scum would try to kill (unless I was Scum, see my last post). See the various claimed PRs etc.

In post 4705, T S O wrote:explained why night actions somewhat exonerate me

l o l
wait, maybe you are not dead
because you are scum

O M G
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Because we already know town had a vengeful, two doctors, a cop, a deputy, a tracker, and another thing's been soft claimed pretty hard. That seems like a lot of town power roles for you to be saying what you're saying.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

@TSO
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:45 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Ugh................................Is this really going to become a choice between Marquis and T S O?

Night kills-There were plenty of outed PR's for scum to pick from, they could of hit a BP as I keep saying, someone else could of been protected by the doc that scum wanted to kill as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:45 am

Post by goodmorning »

I mean, at this point any investigative, protective, or probably even blocking claim is probably Scum.

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

And we've already had a non-normal role.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Kitz »

Remember what happened the 4 other lynches? "Me or another".

ERMAGUD IT REPETZ
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Actually wait is depuity normal?
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:50 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Roles which are explicitly Normal include:
Vanilla Townie, Sane Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Roleblocker, Mason, Innocent Child, Jailkeeper, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, Miller, Bodyguard, Role Cop, Doublevoter, Hider, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Jack of All Trades, Serial Killer, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Goon, Mafia Traitor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia-aligned or SK-aligned versions of above roles
Modifiers which are explicitly Normal include:
Even/Odd Night, Non-Consecutive Night, X-Shot, Bulletproof, Neighbor, Compulsive, Macho, Weak, Backup (with or without primary role present)
Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Janitor, Survivor, Lyncher, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector, Framer.
Modifiers which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
N/A
Normal Games may use any amount of approved roles (so long as there is at least one Vanilla Townie) in conjunction with approved modifiers.
New/variant roles may be included in limited number (no more than 1 in a Mini, 2 in a Large), and should be based on the usual role mechanics: Killing, Protecting, Investigating, Blocking, Voting, Enabling and Communication.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:51 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4690, T S O wrote:I'm afraid you won't actually be able to get it, little man - I have something which makes me 100% town, and you don't, though I'd really rather not reveal it unless I have to.

I don't believe you.

Yes, I know you want to try to force my hand into revealing it and feed scum the information - I have no intentions of doing it.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:
In post 4698, T S O wrote:The reason I think that it's possible that NS absorbed my kill is that there are missing scum kills, and I see no way for them to disappear unless NS blocked them. Furthermore, he most definitely knows the calibre of my town game - a few months ago, as town, I caught his scumpartner in his first post d1. I strongmanned the lynch through, before we went on to lynch NS the same day and win in 15 pages.(It was a Double Dip mechanic.) I don't see who NS would protect here over me, to be arrogant.

I clicked through and saw that it was just Hopkirk? Come on, man, he's often lynchbait-y anyway. Try catching AP in one post, then you'll have a story.

None of these things matter - the fact remains I nailed Hopkirk d1, and NS saw this. NS was not in that game you linked and didn't see your play.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:Anyway, NS is familiar enough with my play that he knows I'm occasionally underestimated. Like the time I got Scum-him lynched as a 3p and went on to win.

Well, yeah, but it should also be said that everyone appeared to have you pegged as scum that game. zMuffin was screaming it, DeathNote was also saying it. And this was in 5p LyLo. You still won, which is what matters, but I don't feel it would install the level of fear in NS required to protect you over me.

Even though I know you're scum and so I shouldn't care about it, I still feel kinda bad about being so brashly arrogant. It's just I'd prefer to seem arrogant and get scum lynched rather than be coy and modest and let you manipulate people because of it.

In post 4706, goodmorning wrote:It's not like Town-you is the only person Scum would try to kill (unless I was Scum, see my last post). See the various claimed PRs etc.

The night I am specifically talking about is n3. MathBlade was not the scumkill.
-Marquis
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:54 am

Post by goodmorning »

Since Deputy is technically 'Backup Cop,' I'd say probably.

p-edit: ZMuffin was screaming it because I kept stealing the ring back from him and he was pissed.

If you're saying Math was killed by Town, then you're an idiot, unless you're claiming that you're a Vig who shot her, in which case you're still an idiot but for different reasons.

I'm not particularly interested in manipulating anyone. That's not characteristic of either my towngame or my scumgame.

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Eh. It's a stretch.
2023 W/L | 1-0
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

There is no way town has a cop, a deputy, a tracker, 2 non-consecutive docs, a vengeful, a full BP, and a vig. I don't give a rip how powerful the scumteam is.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 am

Post by SilverWolf »

OTOH-a vig with X-shot would explain all those kills N1.

Ugh.............................again.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 am

Post by T S O »

Stop your fucking set-up spec. Even if you think you know it, speculating on it has no benefit to anyone if you are town.

If you're scum, keep on speculating.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 am

Post by T S O »

And vote Marquis.
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

:/
Can you say whether you were one of the kills on N1?
I have a hard time seeing scum fakeclaiming vig in a game which I'm pretty sure has one based on N1.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Marquis »

god how i wish i was scum this game because then tso's characterization of me would be something i'd so enjoy doing

i'll be back later today. tso, i want a fullclaim. stop beating around the bush and trying to be coy with it, because if you're actually town at this point scum are probably the only ones who know what you're constantly alluding to
link in bio
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aeronaut wrote:Because that whole sequence with TSO during last day phase is really off to me, and that's really bugging me. Tell me why again you think TSO isn't scum anymore?
Cheetory6 wrote:I also just kind of felt like the calm manner with which he was dealing with me being angry just seemed out of character for what I'd read in the scumgames I'd skimmed.

Aeronaut wrote:Please explain to me what changed in between these posts to make you go from "I feel pretty good about Goodmorning town" to suddenly "GM is null, because she's being apathetic"
Why is this suddenly convincing to you in terms of TSO's alignment when something similar happened with his read on ABR and I pointed it out SEVERAL times??

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”