vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by vikingfan »

sorry, life got incredibly busy IRL. Let me give a quick post now after I catch up but I will post something more substantial on Sunday.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by vikingfan »

OK, Wicked, I think I understand your question a little more. Quite simply I dont' know why Flames would cast a vote he couldn't justify. But it's still bad behavior and people have done it before and been scum (and also, admittedly, town). beyond that, I don't really have anything to offer you because I'm still not completely sure i understand what you're trying to get at.

As for the second part of your post, I must have missed his response in the reread. Sometimes things strike me upon a reread that didn't at the time they occurred.

Currently, Monkey, your post confuses me. So your post wasn't directed toward me but toward oka? did you have anything for me or did you have nothing?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:57 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Sorry I have not been here – been rather busy lately.

Playing catch up, here is my current reads.
Massive – null
havingfitz – null – I need to read his ISO more in depth. Don’t have the time atm.
Wickedestjr – leaning town.
Aristophanes – scum. I read cheeto as rather scummy in the beginning. I did not buy his whole brain fart defense when he tried to run slandarr into the ground. It looked like jumping on the first available opportunity to me and then trying to find an out when it failed to have any wings. Aristo has not done much to really change that read. Post 275 is really bad. It essentially equates to ‘someone play day one for me’ and reads as a complete cop out to avoid actual participation.
vikingfan – town
OkaPoka - null
MonkeyMan576 – scum. I don’t see anything in any of his posts that indicates he is the slightest bit interested in finding scum. Some blanket statements against Oka but no real case anywhere. The slot was null before he replaced in so no help for him there either.
kelbris - null
Slandaar - null
Saul Goode – Town
randomidget – scummy. Has not added anything to the game whatsoever. Most of his posts look to me like they are trying to do something without actually doing anything.
Formerfish – null.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:22 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

That's a pretty dumb statement FA. My cases aren't any less intricate than yours.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

YOu have more null reads than town and scum reads. Not a good look.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Slandaar »

I don't know.

Fishie seems the best lynch today.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 378, MonkeyMan576 wrote:That's a pretty dumb statement FA. My cases aren't any less intricate than yours.

What cases.

dumb to call you scummy - what a defense.
In post 379, Randomnamechange wrote:YOu have more null reads than town and scum reads. Not a good look.

Why? Likely because I called you out as being scummy.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 380, Slandaar wrote:I don't know.

Is this solely based off my pred or do you have currently relevant based reads as well?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 380, Slandaar wrote:I don't know.

I seen your case on riblet but I don't see the same carry over with fish. Is this based solely on the slot or do you also think there are scummy things that fish has done as well?

PEdit - ninjad :]
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

FA wrote:
In post 381, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 378, MonkeyMan576 wrote:That's a pretty dumb statement FA. My cases aren't any less intricate than yours.

What cases.

The difference is, I said in my writeup that my reads were general. You're implying that you know who every scum player is, when more than half of your reads are null.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 369, Randomnamechange wrote:Ok having fitz goes after the two easiest players

Are you saying you are an "easy" player to get lynched? Does that assessment hold the same whether you are town or scum? :idea:

In post 369, Randomnamechange wrote:one of whom is voting them.

Uh...what does this even mean? Neither you nor kelbris are voting me....and even if you were...I've been voting you most of the game. If that's what you even mean...cause I can't really tell. :?

Idgit really needs to go.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 384, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
FA wrote:
In post 381, FA_Q2 wrote:

What cases.

The difference is, I said in my writeup that my reads were general. You're implying that you know who every scum player is, when more than half of your reads are null.

Th real difference is that I make assertions based on what I see whereas you make statements that you can back out of. IOW, you post like scum trying to make sure that you don't take extra heat.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Iknal »

Vote Count 1.9

No change

massive(1): Saul Goode
vikingfan(2): Wickedestjr, randomidget
OkaPoka(2): massive, Monkeyman576
Monkeyman576(1): OkaPoka
kelbris(1): Formerfish
randomidget(3): havingfitz, FA_Q2, vikingfan
Formerfish (1): Slandaar

Not voting: Aristophanes; Kelbris

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-04 17:00:00)
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

As a heads up I am going to be V/LA from Monday till Wednesday or Thursday. Leaving country and will be traveling those days. I will try and check in by phone but phone posting is a pain in the ass and I have no idea how much access I will have to wifi to respond during that time as well.
Iknal
Iknal
Goon
Iknal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Iknal »

Noted.
I derive a certain satisfaction from twisting your honourable intentions to my own devious ends :)

Modding: N/A
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:11 am

Post by kelbris »

I am back from my V/LA, thanks to everyone for not lynching me whilst I was away. Anyway, onto the business at hand

@Wickedestjr I realized that what I was doing was tunnelling about a simple back-and-forward which for all I know MAY have been between two town players. At the time I was unaware as to what tunnelling actually is. After remembering reading the term mentioned I decided to look it up, after reading the article on the wiki and comparing that to my reason for voting Slandaar, I found that they were pretty much the same-I only saw what I WANTED to see out of their back-and-forward, for instance when Slandaar had said "within the first 30 hours or so) I missed that as I was so focused on finding holes in his evidence because I believed what Riblet was saying. In regards to the town:vikingfan question, I don't really know why he would not read it, perhaps he did but simply forgot to bring it up until now. He was in the game from the start so we can't say he missed it because he replaced in.

@OkaPoka I am REALLY interested in hearing how you being lynched would get Monkey lynched then me lynched, that does not seem like something I would say as town. I have seen in one of my other games where someone said something similar and people acted on it, only to find out they were wrong. Until you explain why the chain is a good thing (if it were to exist), I am going to have to

VOTE: OkaPoka
I also dislike your comment saying that if Monkey is lynched you will be happy, that does not sound like something a town player would say. If you were town you would not WANT such a chain, as it could prove detrimental to the town's efforts, think about it, we have 13 players, if there are no town vigilantes or SKs, here is how the game COULD go.
day 1: you lynched
night 1: randomidget NKed (assuming he is town)
day 2: Monkey lynched
night 2: *insert random town player here* NKed
day 3: I am lynched
night 3: *insert another random town player here*

if this happens and all 3 are town and there are 3 scum players which could happen, that would mean that we could wind up in a state of MyLo OR if we get it right, be in LyLo 2 days later or MyLo again the next day depending on the number of scum, in other words, not a very good idea for town to do.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 382, Formerfish wrote:Is this solely based off my pred or do you have currently relevant based reads as well?

Well your predecessors play is relevant so I shall answer by saying, yes, I have current relevant based reads. Thank you for your concern Fishie.
In post 383, FA_Q2 wrote:I seen your case on riblet but I don't see the same carry over with fish. Is this based solely on the slot or do you also think there are scummy things that fish has done as well?

Well Fish hasn't exactly brought anything new to the table or really done anything at all so eh. I think it fits.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 390, kelbris wrote:I am back from my V/LA, thanks to everyone for not lynching me whilst I was away.

That is quite alright Kelbris :]
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 390, kelbris wrote:I am back from my V/LA, thanks to everyone for not lynching me whilst I was away. Anyway, onto the business at hand

@Wickedestjr I realized that what I was doing was tunnelling about a simple back-and-forward which for all I know MAY have been between two town players. At the time I was unaware as to what tunnelling actually is. After remembering reading the term mentioned I decided to look it up, after reading the article on the wiki and comparing that to my reason for voting Slandaar, I found that they were pretty much the same-I only saw what I WANTED to see out of their back-and-forward, for instance when Slandaar had said "within the first 30 hours or so) I missed that as I was so focused on finding holes in his evidence because I believed what Riblet was saying. In regards to the town:vikingfan question, I don't really know why he would not read it, perhaps he did but simply forgot to bring it up until now. He was in the game from the start so we can't say he missed it because he replaced in.

@OkaPoka I am REALLY interested in hearing how you being lynched would get Monkey lynched then me lynched, that does not seem like something I would say as town. I have seen in one of my other games where someone said something similar and people acted on it, only to find out they were wrong. Until you explain why the chain is a good thing (if it were to exist), I am going to have to

I also dislike your comment saying that if Monkey is lynched you will be happy, that does not sound like something a town player would say. If you were town you would not WANT such a chain, as it could prove detrimental to the town's efforts, think about it, we have 13 players, if there are no town vigilantes or SKs, here is how the game COULD go.

if this happens and all 3 are town and there are 3 scum players which could happen, that would mean that we could wind up in a state of MyLo OR if we get it right, be in LyLo 2 days later or MyLo again the next day depending on the number of scum, in other words, not a very good idea for town to do.

This is how it will go
day 1: i die
night: town die
day 2: monkey scum die
day 2 town die
day 3: i don't give a shit what happens because we can lynch scum with this much info

And do you really believe everyone is going to listen to what I say? This is a game about deception, not listening.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:08 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 390, kelbris wrote:I am back from my V/LA, thanks to everyone for not lynching me whilst I was away. Anyway, onto the business at hand

My strategy is a BASIC OUTLINE or a guide. If town finds a better option. I say go for it.

In a way, monkey and you dying after my lynch is my last will.

But you and monkey are still scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:10 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@Slandaar any comment on monkey and kelbris?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

@fitz im an easy player to attack but a hard player to be lynched. I don't know about as scum as I've only had one scum game and that was multiball.
I meant scumreading you. I am derping this game so hard. Also I object to the contraction idgit.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Monkey seems alright. Kelbris might be scum. It's difficult as there are a lot of players in the game who require a lot of leeway.

Aristo is a good lynch as he has vanished after my pressure which put him in a very awkward spot.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 391, Slandaar wrote:
In post 382, Formerfish wrote:Is this solely based off my pred or do you have currently relevant based reads as well?

Well your predecessors play is relevant so I shall answer by saying, yes, I have current relevant based reads. Thank you for your concern Fishie.
In post 383, FA_Q2 wrote:I seen your case on riblet but I don't see the same carry over with fish. Is this based solely on the slot or do you also think there are scummy things that fish has done as well?

Well Fish hasn't exactly brought anything new to the table or really done anything at all so eh. I think it fits.

I disagree that a read on my predecessor is currently relevant, but that's probably just a personal difference of opinion. I think an initial read can be made, but new information should be taken into account.

Which brings me to my second point. Saying I haven't done anything is a tad hyperbolic. I'll admit I haven't done a shit ton, but saying I've done nothing is factually incorrect.

I have a somewhat strong scum read on Kelbris, and a dislike for Rando. I've explained the Kel read, and I'm sitting on Rando for the moment.

I have some town reads that I'm also sitting on for the moment until they need to come into play.

So I guess you could say I'm not as active as you'd like me to be, but meta dive me and you'll see an ebb and flow to my play that is normal. You could say I haven't made any big cases on anyone and I would tell you that i don't always make big cases. You could say that I'm not being as open as I could be, and I would tell you I'm being as open as I care to be right now.Shit its not like iI am ignoring people trying to interact with me, I'm still waiting on some people to answer my questions and not dodge me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 396, Randomnamechange wrote:@fitz im an easy player to attack but a hard player to be lynched. I don't know about as scum as I've only had one scum game and that was multiball.

So you are easy to attack but hard to lynch. That makes no f'ing sense. And I assume you are the same "easy to attack but hard to lynch" player both as town and scum....i.e. it doesn't matter to me. I think your play is suspect (=scummy).
In post 396, Randomnamechange wrote:I meant scumreading you.

I was voting you before you voiced any suspicions (OMGUS) towards me. So what was your objective when you dropped the comment that I am going after "easy" players ....one of which whom I'm voting? ??????????????????????
In post 396, Randomnamechange wrote:I am derping this game so hard. Also I object to the contraction idgit.

Derp sounds like a good excuse for bad or scummy play. Are either of those good for town?

As for the contraction.....are you a rando midget or a random idget?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”