Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 263, Cheetory6 wrote:
Marquis wrote:Oops My bad I missed the "don't" in "don't think"

Why did you edit the parts with exclamation points out of my post? That wasn't very nice
I will do this from now on to spite you.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

I found them! Nice try, scumfuck!

I also considered replacing the word "scumfuck" with a less offensive term, but decided your actions were so horrendous that you absolutely deserve it! Go away!

In post 264, DeasVail wrote:
In post 239, Marquis wrote:
In post 141, DeasVail wrote:I skimmed over this before, but would like to say that I very much enjoyed you as a player in our last game and while you are free to play in whichever way you like, your usual incessant talking and "shitposting" is cool too!

Thank you, DeasVail! I enjoyed your play that game as well; it was minimally offensive, which made sense with you being SK in the end! I hope we can continue to buddy each other in this game without having to worry about you trying to pull the same tricks again!

This indeed won't be necessary unless you are scum. And I do have a ridiculously strong townread on you right now which I'm not sure is that rational, so hopefully not!

Why, thank you! I do wish I could completely return the favor, but in hindsight regarding Quil's game, I would very much love for you to actually explain the townread this time instead of baiting me to stew in my own happiness over it and generally ignore any scum indications as a result! So if you would, that would be very happy and kind of you to do!
link in bio
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Zar »

Also, fferry, Empire is also townreading DV for meta and he potentially thinks shadoweh is town but isn't as confident in that read as in DV because he doesn't have that great a track-record with her.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Titus
, I don't think we can hammer the Choice. I'm pretty sure it gets hammered when we hammer the Bane unless I'm just crazy.

Shadoweh wrote:Tammy: Your start reminds me of Fantasy Camp
Can you talk about this some more? What parallels are you seeing here?

TSO wrote:I'm up to Bane Titus, don't see anyone who deserves it more than her right now.
What's your beef with Titus? Can you talk about specifics?

@Bulba
, can I get your thoughts on CDB/Titus/Tammy?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 266, Titus wrote:Can we get a hammer on choice 1 so we can focus on baning? The argument for choice two just fell away so...

I absolutely agree! Hammer right away, please!

...Wow! For once, Titus and I agreed on something important!

This is a historic moment! Does everyone have their smartphones ready and Snapchat open should it happen again!?
link in bio
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@UT
, got any reads thus far? I only kind of vaguely know you from the distance, but I want to say from my very brief impression of you that it's kind of weird that you haven't voted to bane for someone or at least taken a stance on whether you like the idea of using the bane today or not. Is your earlygame typically this safe?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Marquis »

Everyone got so quiet so quickly! I would absolutely hate if my unbridled enthusiasm for life were a turn-off for anyone here! :(

PEDIT Yay, a thing I feel mildly qualified to comment on! I found UT's earlier posting to be too in-character with the monster I've created in my head for my liking! In other words, his angry angry response to whoever it was took me by surprise because it was unnervingly similar to what I'd expect from UT in the middle of a game rather than right from the beginning, if you get what I mean!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Marquis »

PEDIT!*
link in bio
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 275, Marquis wrote:Why, thank you! I do wish I could completely return the favor, but in hindsight regarding Quil's game, I would very much love for you to actually explain the townread this time instead of baiting me to stew in my own happiness over it and generally ignore any scum indications as a result! So if you would, that would be very happy and kind of you to do!

Well first I guess I see this change in style you're adopting as pretty unlikely to come from scum. I try to imagine myself posting like that as scum and it just makes me feel all fake and urgh and yeah no way would I actually post like that because I'd expect to be lynched within the hour. From what I know of you though, it's the kind of style I could see you experimenting with as town, but if you were scum I'm pretty sure you'd just stick with how you regularly post, especially with the recent end to Quil's game where you were quite consistently townread iirc.

The not so rational part of my read is that all your posts make me smile and this kind of thing does influence me, probably more than it should! I think you're town for other reasons too though, so I'll convince myself that it's ok.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

I do not for one second think town empire avoids giving a read on me but gives weak town reads to shadoweh and DV. I do not think that town empire weakly town reads shadoweh and doesn't tell me where I'm going wrong in my suspicion of her.

I do not believe that in lieu of doing those things he just puts me down.

I do not think those are things that comes from a toen you guys slot.

And I don't know why it keeps autocorrecting town to toen.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Zar »

Titus, I know with one you're told about being targeted and everything, but I kinda thought two had the benefit of forcing the scum to have to focus on a single player to kill, whereas with choosing one it allows them to split their efforts?
Show

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Zar, would it be possible to elaborate a bit on Empire's meta townread of me?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

And just so it's clear to everyone, if empire is not town reading me he's scum reading me. He prides himself on being able to read me well and quickly. If he thought I were scum here he'd be giffy as fuck to catch me and push me. But the only question to come from that slot is a lame ass question from MINA about why I claimed...in a game where everyone has access to something.

This is not town them behavior.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

*giddy as fuck
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Tammy, how aware is Empire of your knowledge of this?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 11 (Minor Day 1, VC 11)

Bane:
Target player's Sign is revealed.

(2)
Gammagooey:
ActionDan, vezokpiraka [L-8]
(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Cheetory6, Titus [L-8]
(2)
Titus:
ChannelDelibird, T S O
(1)
No Bane:
GuyInFreezer
(1)
GuyInFreezer:
Marquis
(1)
Cheetory6:
Bulbazak
(1)
Untrod Tripod:
DeasVail
(1)
Mastin2:
Shadoweh
(1)
Marquis:
Gammagooey
(1)
Zar
: Tammy

(6)
No Bane Vote:
Antihero, Aronis, Espeonage, Mastin2, Untrod Tripod, Zar

Choice:
Should protection stop
one
kill, but inform players when a kill on them was prevented; or
two
kills, without this information?

(8)
One:
ChannelDelibird, ActionDan, vezokpiraka, GuyInFreezer, Marquis, DeasVail, Shadoweh, Titus [L-2]
(4)
Two:
Gammagooey, Untrod Tripod, Cheetory6, T S O

(7)
No Choice Vote:
Antihero, Aronis, Bulbazak, Espeonage, Mastin2, Tammy, Zar

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to Bane or Choose. Deadline is Sunday, April 5th at 9 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-05 21:00:00)

Antihero is V/LA until March 31st.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 285, DeasVail wrote:Zar, would it be possible to elaborate a bit on Empire's meta townread of me?

He's around now, he says that off the top of his head, you're self conscious and a lot more stiff and awkward when you're scum; basically your care a lot more about your image; when you're town you're more relaxed and don't really have a filter (he's going off the top of his head, he hasn't played with you in like a year).
Show

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 290, Zar wrote:
In post 285, DeasVail wrote:Zar, would it be possible to elaborate a bit on Empire's meta townread of me?

He's around now, he says that off the top of his head, you're self conscious and a lot more stiff and awkward when you're scum; basically your care a lot more about your image; when you're town you're more relaxed and don't really have a filter (he's going off the top of his head, he hasn't played with you in like a year).

Why does he have a confident read in me then if it's off the top of his head?
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 291, DeasVail wrote:
In post 290, Zar wrote:

It's the explanation of the read that's off the top of his head, not the strength of the read. He says he doesn't have as much time to go meta like he used to.
Show

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

Bane: Gammagooey!

This seems to be a very fruitful option!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 282, DeasVail wrote:
In post 275, Marquis wrote:Why, thank you! I do wish I could completely return the favor, but in hindsight regarding Quil's game, I would very much love for you to actually explain the townread this time instead of baiting me to stew in my own happiness over it and generally ignore any scum indications as a result! So if you would, that would be very happy and kind of you to do!

Well first I guess I see this change in style you're adopting as pretty unlikely to come from scum. I try to imagine myself posting like that as scum and it just makes me feel all fake and urgh and yeah no way would I actually post like that because I'd expect to be lynched within the hour. From what I know of you though, it's the kind of style I could see you experimenting with as town, but if you were scum I'm pretty sure you'd just stick with how you regularly post, especially with the recent end to Quil's game where you were quite consistently townread iirc.

The not so rational part of my read is that all your posts make me smile and this kind of thing does influence me, probably more than it should! I think you're town for other reasons too though, so I'll convince myself that it's ok.

Well, I'm very glad to hear all of this, especially the last part!

Attention, everyone! I have a deliberately mild townread on DeasVail! It is only (deliberately) mild because I need to stop being so naive about taking townreads on people I like as a person for granted! Please inform me of this set mildness if I ever seem to have too much faith in him!
link in bio
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 291, DeasVail wrote:
In post 290, Zar wrote:

Because they are bullshitting a conversation they are not actually having. Well I mean they're having it now, but it's because they're pretending to discuss reads instead of actually have them.

Empire knows that I know he can read me pretty well and he'd be happy to catch me as scum. In the last westeros game, when MINA wasn't sure if I was scum she depended on empires read, who was spectating the game. Empire was my other head in fantasy camp; he has a pretty good insight into my scum game. And if you remember last year or so's yoloville he said he knew how to make me town tell if he wanted.

He'd tell me where I was going wrong on shadoweh if that slot was actually town and town reading shadoweh because he'd want a perfect town win here if possible and he wouldn't want me going off on a tangent he thought was wrong, and because he knows how I think about this game, he'd talk to me about it not just put me down.

If he were in this game, he'd probably do something close to that anyway because he'd be 1) playing to get a town read from me and 2) wouldn't want conflict. He can not do these things here because he wouldn't care because he's not the one in the direct conflict and leaving a message that's just putting me down instead of doing anything constructive he knows would bite and get me upset and then discredit me. And that slot is doing it on purpose because they're svum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 276, Zar wrote:Also, fferry, Empire is also townreading DV for meta and he potentially thinks shadoweh is town but isn't as confident in that read as in DV because he doesn't have that great a track-record with her.

This made the read on me sound pretty confident.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 295, Tammy wrote:Because they are bullshitting a conversation they are not actually having. Well I mean they're having it now, but it's because they're pretending to discuss reads instead of actually have them.

Empire knows that I know he can read me pretty well and he'd be happy to catch me as scum. In the last westeros game, when MINA wasn't sure if I was scum she depended on empires read, who was spectating the game. Empire was my other head in fantasy camp; he has a pretty good insight into my scum game. And if you remember last year or so's yoloville he said he knew how to make me town tell if he wanted.

He'd tell me where I was going wrong on shadoweh if that slot was actually town and town reading shadoweh because he'd want a perfect town win here if possible and he wouldn't want me going off on a tangent he thought was wrong, and because he knows how I think about this game, he'd talk to me about it not just put me down.

If he were in this game, he'd probably do something close to that anyway because he'd be 1) playing to get a town read from me and 2) wouldn't want conflict. He can not do these things here because he wouldn't care because he's not the one in the direct conflict and leaving a message that's just putting me down instead of doing anything constructive he knows would bite and get me upset and then discredit me. And that slot is doing it on purpose because they're svum.

I think you may be onto something, but I'm wondering whether if Zar is scum, Empire etc. would feel a certain amount of pressure to conform to such expectations.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Tammy if you are confident in Zar scum, why not vote to Bane him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 247, Tammy wrote:
bane: zar

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”