GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 323, Titus wrote:What do you mean by "extended scum team"? Any scumteam should not want conftown, unless its me. I suck as conftown.

Trust me you're not the only one.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 320, Titus wrote:Zar, what do you think? Empire is not playing this game, you are.

I think DV is town, I think Cheetory is town. I think your entry was townish. I don't really have any other reads right now. I mean, basically I've been playing telephone boy in my time for this game today.

Also did you see what I said about choosing two?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Zar, No. Refresh me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3, Titus wrote:What do you mean by "extended scum team"? Any scumteam should not want conftown, unless its me. I suck as conftown.

Every player in the game is the tip of an iceberg. I mean the potential scum team consisting of the player in this game augmented by the three other players who are working with them in the background.

There are players who rightly or wrongly would worry about me being in the game more than others regardless of my alignment being confirmed.

And there are players who would see me as likely to lead town in wrong directions.

Anyway.

I'm not sure about Zar, but he seems more tentative than I recall him in our previous game.

Also, I've mostly seen Tammy get it right when she develops strong interaction-based reads on day 1.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

#TrustInFery
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

ffery wrote:I'm not sure about Zar, but he seems more tentative than I recall him in our previous game.
Was he scum or town in your last game?

Zar wrote:I mean, basically I've been playing telephone boy in my time for this game today.
This is kind of my main concern with the way this argument is going. I don't want this to turn into Tammy vs Empire. I'd rather try and focus on reading interactions between two players who are actually both in this game -.-
@Zar, can you possibly talk to me about why you decided to make a big thought-out post to respond to Tammy instead of responding to her in real-time?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@Fferylt, I am torn here. Tammy is so confident in her Zar read I want to shake it loose and see what happens but I really don't like Mastina lurking.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 330, Cheetory6 wrote:
ffery wrote:I'm not sure about Zar, but he seems more tentative than I recall him in our previous game.
Was he scum or town in your last game?

Zar wrote:I mean, basically I've been playing telephone boy in my time for this game today.
This is kind of my main concern with the way this argument is going. I don't want this to turn into Tammy vs Empire. I'd rather try and focus on reading interactions between two players who are actually both in this game -.-
@Zar, can you possibly talk to me about why you decided to make a big thought-out post to respond to Tammy instead of responding to her in real-time?

he was town. I wouldn't be contrasting his play in a negative light otherwise.

Idic
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

No wait because this is too special.

I do not believe for one second empire is using outdated meta to town read people he can't actually read, and then gets after me for referencing yoloville, which by the way is the game he misread DV in according to his meta. And the westeros game I referenced, it was the last game we played at westeros and seeing as how you modded it you should remember it's not two years old. He also correctly read me as svum in Arcadia, which is not that old and was super pleased with himself for svum reading me off my first post.

I don't believe he's scum reading me either. I think that's a bullshit read. I don't think for a second if he actually was svum reading me the only thing he'd have done was insult me. He'd be giving you ammunition to push me with, especially if I was an obvious scumbag pushing his town read.

Also, the thing about not wanting my teammates to back me up is trash, considering a) I don't have a great understanding of mechanics and anyone who knows me/has ever played with me knows it takes me a bit to get it and b) has hydra'd with me and knows that I in fact do rely on my other heads quite a bit. Oh and hey, there are more people playing this game who have hydrad with me and I will seriously bane myself if anyone can show me where I don't actually rely on my other heads when I'm in a hydra and don't understand things or have strong feelings for things.

I'm more interested in seeing how espeonage responds to that and you're ensuing conversation from it than saying yeah espeonage likes scum, and considering another team knows that I know that, it's not like I was going to hide it. Quite frankly at first I thought you were town from it then realized it was probably a conversation had ahead of time. I thought your tone was weird when you addressed me about or and my suspicion about you using a token. I also don't get the smearing accusation and think that's trash, and if you do believe that then you'd have to look in the mirror because you'd have been preemptively smearing espy.

Also considering that I said I wasn't going to deal with reads until tomorrow it shouldn't come as any surprise, and considering I don't actually do much scumhunting in the first pages of a game in the first place as I feel things out, I don't see the problem there. Nor do I see the problem with me trying to understand the mechanics of a game I'm playing in that I'm only barely understanding now. Am I supposed to stay confused the whole game? I don't get what the problem is.

I'd prefer yiu claimed I was faking not understanding the game or the informed status than whatever this is.

I don't get what type if reaction I was supposed to have to ffery's issue. Yay, I don't have to worry about you and we can work together. Booo you're going to die soon? What? As far as I can tell not one person reacted to that, including you, I don't see the issue.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 267, Zar wrote:
In post 258, Cheetory6 wrote:Eh? Are you saying he's townreading us because we're actually making posts? Or am I just misunderstanding?

He's townreading ActionDan's for actually showing up and posting.

This isn't a good reason to townread AD for.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Titus, is mastin posting somewhere else?
If not I don't understand why you think she's lurking?
Why give her grief and not Espeonage?

ffery wrote:he was town. I wouldn't be contrasting his play in a negative light otherwise.
Just making sure.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 331, Titus wrote:@Fferylt, I am torn here. Tammy is so confident in her Zar read I want to shake it loose and see what happens but I really don't like Mastina lurking.

I don't want to shake the read loose. I know she'll continue to evaluate and test the read.

I think she's town.

I could see regfan getting her wrong as town. That's really the only read on her that Zar's relayed from his team that doesn't give me a horrible case of hives.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I don't know anything about the whole empire state tammy thing but why would empire as scum would make esp go for tammy first when tammy has tendency to obvtown herself quite easily? (No I'm now townreading Zar but I'm just curious.)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 337, GuyInFreezer wrote:I don't know anything about the whole empire state tammy thing but why would empire as scum would make esp go for tammy first when tammy has tendency to obvtown herself quite easily? (No I'm now townreading Zar but I'm just curious.)

I don't understand what espe has to do with tammy? he hasn't even posted yet. Zar brought him up as someone who might have spent a token on rolling scum.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Esp -> Zar

I was keep getting their names confused and tried my best not to mismention them lol
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF, Espy's in this game but he is a little nuts so I am giving him a little leeway. He will obvtown or obvscum without pressure...hopefully.

Mastina is someone who I took parts of both my town and scum games from. I fear her, so her not posting is especially alarming to me. Pressure can stop her from entering an act if she's scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 200, Shadoweh wrote:
Bulbasaur: I think my reasoning is obvious. Why do you care?

Please humor me. I think you're going off of the assumption that Mastin's team would spend tokens on her being scum, because Mastin is good as scum. However, you are ignoring that Mastin is the master of her own meta, and I wouldn't put it past her to WIFOM everyone by not spending tokens on herself. I also know that she's had a hard time posting in games as of late, so going for scum might not be the best move. In short, Mastin could be anything due to recent events and the fact that she's Mastin. Therefore, I think we need to read her on her own play and not on a meta game. In that sense, baning her at this time is a bad move, because if town, we want Mastin's sign to be a secret.

In post 230, DeasVail wrote:And while I think UT is the best bane choice, Ceph would be voting for Cheetory if he was in the game

Ceph has it right. You should listen to him.

In post 262, Titus wrote:Kinda surprised Mastina is not here yet.

Mastin has not been posting in games for awhile. I'm not surprised at all.

In post 277, Cheetory6 wrote:
@Bulba
, can I get your thoughts on CDB/Titus/Tammy?

No clue on CDB. I need more info. Leaning town on Titus, although I'd like to firm this up some more. I should have a better idea by the end of Major d1, maybe minor d2 if I'm still alive. Tammy is solid town.

In post 304, Cheetory6 wrote:
P-Edit: Zar feels a little scummy out of this interaction with you, but I don't really feel like we need to rush a bane through based on an angry 1v1. I personally would rather hear your thoughts on Zar after tonight's over and hear if you still feel the same way.

@Zar
, is there any reason you're kind of avoiding an engage with Tammy on this? I feel like you're choosing to focus on other things and that just kind of feels weird to me.

:neutral:

In post 306, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 304, Cheetory6 wrote:but I don't really feel like we need to rush a bane through based on an angry 1v1. I personally would rather hear your thoughts on Zar after tonight's over and hear if you still feel the same way.

So what do YOU think of Zar/Tammy interaction? TvT? TvS? Scum theatre?

This is town.

In post 316, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm getting scummy vibes from tammy. It might be jsut her excitement, but something is weird.

People should follow marquis and bane gg.

Are you scum Vezok?

In post 322, fferyllt wrote:
I want to scum read bulba but I always do.

You're never going to let Donner Party go, are you? What exactly is it about my play this game that is making you want to scum read me?

Eddie is yelling at me to help Tammy with Zar, so...
Bane Zar

Choose 1

Btw, I'm going to give Mastin a tentative town read for reasons.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by fferyllt »

GuyInFreezer wrote:Esp -> Zar

I was keep getting their names confused and tried my best not to mismention them lol
zar didn't really go after her though, not in a way that looks like he was scumreading her, and not before she pushed him iirc.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

@Bulba, Mastina townread...huh?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Meh it totally looked like that.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory

Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 341, Bulbazak wrote:You're never going to let Donner Party go, are you? What exactly is it about my play this game that is making you want to scum read me?

It has nothing to do with Donner Party.

your biggest concern about my getting treestumped apparently was irritation that you might find the thread locked again with your next post. That doesn't feel like town reacting to losing a town player before the game has hardly started.

Idic
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh wait I think i got the whole situation wrong.
Nvm my question.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bulba wrote::neutral:
Cmon. Don't play so coy with me. Ask me something.
If you actually care about sorting me then throw me something more than a lame dismissive smiley.

Bulba wrote:Eddie is yelling at me to help Tammy with Zar, so...
How're you reading Zar?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 343, Titus wrote:@Bulba, Mastina townread...huh?

Yep. What of it?

In post 345, fferyllt wrote:
In post 341, Bulbazak wrote:You're never going to let Donner Party go, are you? What exactly is it about my play this game that is making you want to scum read me?

It has nothing to do with Donner Party.

your biggest concern about my getting treestumped apparently was irritation that you might find the thread locked again with your next post. That doesn't feel like town reacting to losing a town player before the game has hardly started.

To be fair, your alignment being outed didn't affect my reads much at all. I had figured your team would spend tokens on you getting town, because you absolutely hate playing scum. In that regard nothing changed. I had actually written a rather nice post when Hito locked the thread, and it really annoyed me. I didn't feel like typing it back up when the thread re-opened, as at that point, I just stopped giving a crap. Your treestump is not going to change anything for me in the large scheme of things, so I'm not seeing why you'd think I'd be that bothered. Either way I was going to treat you as town and try to work with you.

P-edit: That smiley means I don't like what you've written there. It looks like you don't know what way to come down on your buddy. And I happen to agree with Eddie and Tammy. Otherwise, I wouldn't be baning. Eddie's just been yelling at me to nail Zar's feet to the floor, and I decided to do so.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Hey bulba
if your post gets eaten up
Click "back" next time!

Also I'm leaning Cheetory6 town but the reason is kinda lame so I'm gonna keep that to myself <. <
(No its not gut. I'm proud of my gut.)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”