Mini 1651: One Flew Over The Monkey's Nest(Scum Wins!)

Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1524, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I disagree with Mykonian being suspicious for saying not to lynch me. If anyone is pushing my lynch it is OBVIscum driven as absolutely no association flips will be told by me dying. It is only Day 2. I am a Day 4+ lynch kind of person; mykonian has some experience with me.

Nah, if you flip town it substantially increases the odds of Metal flipping scum, since there would have been no scum on the Metal wagon at any point.

Also, the point is that Mykonian is using a reason to NOT LYNCH you as a reason to TOWNREAD you, which it is not.
We shape ourselves, one game at a time.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Aquanim »

EBWOP: any point before the Taly flip. Though I doubt Elyse and Tool are scum, so it probably applies to any point before the end of day 1.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Boonskies - super town
mykonian - also town; no scum would ever stop a push on me.
InsidiousLemons - scum based on tool's earlier posts.
pisskop - town; there's no reason as mafia to make the shot that he did.
eektor - i think eek's town. seems pretty familiar to how he was in The Burning? I believe it was? I was scum, he was town.
TheDudeAbides - mm...no clue.
Elyse - i like saying elyse is town because for some reason I am oddly turned on when I see the name, because I think of her avatar, which for some reason oddly turns me on...
toolenduso - scum scum scum
Metalcyanide - scum if tool somehow flips town; if not, scum.
Aquanim - yeah, scum scum. only twice, though. tool is 3 times.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1525, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1524, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I disagree with Mykonian being suspicious for saying not to lynch me. If anyone is pushing my lynch it is OBVIscum driven as absolutely no association flips will be told by me dying. It is only Day 2. I am a Day 4+ lynch kind of person; mykonian has some experience with me.

Nah, if you flip town it substantially increases the odds of Metal flipping scum, since there would have been no scum on the Metal wagon at any point.

Also, the point is that Mykonian is using a reason to NOT LYNCH you as a reason to TOWNREAD you, which it is not.

So why not just lynch Metal? Yeah...bro, you're scum. Pushing far too much on the Boonie to possibly be town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Aquanim »

You can go back to not trying now, Boonskiies, your team's caught.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1526, Aquanim wrote:EBWOP: any point before the Taly flip. Though I doubt Elyse and Tool are scum, so it probably applies to any point before the end of day 1.

Also, this in my eye is him protecting a scum buddy and a town person.

The opposite of the classic "Bus a buddy, vote a townie."

Town reading your scum buddy is actually quite a nice tactic. But yeah.

Tool and aqua are both scum, what're we waiting for, fellas?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1529, Aquanim wrote:You can go back to not trying now, Boonskiies, your team's caught.

Doesn't want to have to deal with me tunneling the entire scum team. Nice. Caught. Epicly trying to brush me off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1528, Boonskiies wrote:

So why not just lynch Metal? Yeah...bro, you're scum. Pushing far too much on the Boonie to possibly be town.

...You might not have noticed since you don't read the game, but I'm currently voting for Metal. After we lynch him, we can lynch you and Mykonian, and then town wins.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Aqua, you shouldn't even try to push me at this point...people are going to come in and see I'm obviously town. LLL.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1533, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Aqua, you shouldn't even try to push me at this point...people are going to come in and see I'm obviously town. LLL.

I dunno what world you're living in, mate, but I'm town and everyone knows it.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1532, Aquanim wrote:
In post 1528, Boonskiies wrote:

...You might not have noticed since you don't read the game, but I'm currently voting for Metal. After we lynch him, we can lynch you and Mykonian, and then town wins.

Yeah metal might be scum. But only if tool's not. Again, ScumMykonian would have bussed ScumBoon hands down there. There was absolutely no reason to protect me. At all. And ScumMykonian would have pushed TownBoon. There's no possible way that Mykonian is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1484, Bellaphant wrote:Okay, so, catching up:

Wow, day one was....busy. The shot with no claim,a no lynch AND a mod kill? o.0
IL had a pretty odd day 1, but they weren't the only one: all three dead people were town, and they also had kinda terrible day 1s.

However, I've read through, and made some notes. Currently, my reads are:

Town:

Elyse: asking questions, moving things on, pursing reads.
Piss: Even though some of his posts are short and a bit...direct, they feel genuine

Neutral:
Boon: liked his entrance/his slot before, less certain as the days've gone on.
Eek: some good content, quite quiet though, is asking questions
Aqua: I'm totes 50/50 on this slot. Some elements I really like, some are odd: he seems quite aggressive when pushed, but has put some good cases together

Scum:
Myk: this is mostly gut, I don't like a lot of his pushes.
Metal: opinion seems divided on him, and I can tell why. Not sure what to make of this one.
Dude: not much content, can't get a handle on this slot.
Tool: seems to be doing a lot of active lurking. Don't like the continued push on Eek.

Questions, thoughts, comments :) Come at me.

this is why the new replacement came in and put you at the bottom of the null section, right?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

granted, that only withstands on the fact that slot is town, which I leaned scum for. But again, it was through association tells of tool. not very many. Ah! That's probably the scum team. hmm...didn't want to scum read both his partners, and town reading them with such a little amount of town reads would be suspicious. Also, dang, that's actually a lot of scum reads come to think of it. Yeah, you three are totally the scum team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Well, you've amused me a little, Boonskiies, but unless someone else in this game takes you seriously and I have to disillusion them, pointing out your fabrications is a waste of my time. Suffice it to say that Mykonian being scum is the only reason he could have to townread you. (As opposed to try to put off your lynch for a later day, which he could conceivably do as a townie.)

The replacement and I haven't talked much yet. That, and her read, will change.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'll be able to tell if my Tool scum theory is correct after he posts.

It will only change through manipulation. She went from an outside perspective in, and that has A LOT of merit. You fail to realize that people actually know that I'm quite a strong player and not the giant lurksack of a mess that I was earlier. You, as scum, are trying to use me as a future mislynch, and you, as scum, probably think that I'm acting super untown like. From a town perspective, I make perfect sense.

Also, you fail to realize that there will be people here who will take me seriously.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

hmm...actually, metal and aqua could be interchanged on my scum team list...Oi.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I can't think of scum motivation for aqua to go after metal instead of me after metal votes me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1510, Aquanim wrote:The most likely reason for this is that Boonskiies is Mykonian's scumbuddy, and that having come up with a reason to "eliminate" him from the pool (a reason which only applies to today's lynch, at best, in fact) Mykonian felt able to ignore him in his process-of-elimination, even though this does not actually make any sense from a town perspective.

That's wonderfully creative, aqua.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1542, mykonian wrote:
In post 1510, Aquanim wrote:The most likely reason for this is that Boonskiies is Mykonian's scumbuddy, and that having come up with a reason to "eliminate" him from the pool (a reason which only applies to today's lynch, at best, in fact) Mykonian felt able to ignore him in his process-of-elimination, even though this does not actually make any sense from a town perspective.

That's wonderfully creative, aqua.

Not pictured: any reason why you would as town eliminate Boonskiies from the list of possible mafia.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

I think I've posted three seperate things why I'm doubtful such a lynch will have success by now.

Now, look at it from the other side. Suppose I was his buddy, I could do three things. I could shut up about it and hope he lurks it out. I could bus my buddy. I could hardcore defend a lurker.

Which do you see happen?

I think "wonderfully creative" is as good as you are going to get, aqua.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Aquanim »

In post 1544, mykonian wrote:I think I've posted three seperate things why I'm doubtful such a lynch will have success by now.

Now, look at it from the other side. Suppose I was his buddy, I could do three things. I could shut up about it and hope he lurks it out. I could bus my buddy. I could hardcore defend a lurker.

Which do you see happen?

I think "wonderfully creative" is as good as you are going to get, aqua.

That's the thing though. You are not *hardcore defending* Boonskiies. Your reasons for not lynching him are:
Aeronaut wasn't widely suspected. Boon is quickly moving to the position of default lynch. The only thing that changed to that slot is that a new player came in who doesn't post. The whole case is "he doesn't post". It's shortsighted to judge that slot on just boon, which I guess is a better word than "stupid", but then, language isn't my strongest side.

This isn't even a reason to townread Boonskiies. At best I would describe it as a reason to slightly moderate a scumread on him.
On top of that it doesn't smell like scum lurking. If that's what's going on, the dude, tool, lemons are players that come to mind as options.

This is a non-statement. No reasons given at all why it "doesn't smell like scum lurking".

I can't find any third reason, assuming it was in this daycycle.

And yet, without really noticing, you totally ruled out Boonskiies from the pool you said you were looking for scum in. I don't think you deliberately tried to defend him, beyond saying he wasn't a good lynch today on policy... it just slipped out that pursuing Boonskiies was totally off the table for you.
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Aquanim »

Thank you for confirming that from your perspective you claim to have Boonskiies as a hard town read, though. That makes this a fair bit easier.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1545, Aquanim wrote:This isn't even a reason to townread Boonskiies.

it is to me
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Aquanim »

I'd switch back to Metal if it became necessary to actually get a lynch today.

UNVOTE: Metalcyanide
VOTE: mykonian
Aquanim
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Aquanim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Aquanim »

@Town
: If you're not voting Mykonian with your next post I want to know why.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”