Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm down to lynch ika.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 500, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm down to lynch ika.

yet your not voting me?

(yes i know im not either but people already know i want hammer)
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

JasonWazza has requested replacement via PM. He has been replaced by AngryPidgeon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 478, prawneater wrote:
In post 473, the freekazoid wrote:
Vote: recknor

Does scumreck angry post as much as town reck?

TRIFLING SCUM. YOUR WISHY WISHY RECK PUSH WILL BE YOUR UNDOING.

INFERNO

VOTE: PRAWNEATER
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Welcome to the game ap.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 504, AngryPidgeon wrote:

INFERNO

cool

i think prawn could very well be scum.. he is asking a lot of neutral questions; and i was looking at another game of his... it's like night and day between that one and this one.

i would also lynch ABR as well

In post 497, Grib wrote:Yeah, hi, I've skimmed the thread multiple times and maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing an actual scum!freek case anywhere. Besides Mantis' "they pulled a townread out of their ass" thing, as well as ABR's insistence that they're a good lynch because [reason].

i've changed my mind on freek since then. also, i liked brantz's latest post - i thought he was asking the right questions to the directed ppl
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

did prawn ever push me
green shirt thursdays
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:15 am

Post by ActionDan »

I was prodded. I actually forgot about this game completely. That's pretty insane.

In post 503, AngryPidgeon wrote:YOU FACE JARAXXUS, EREDAR LORD OF THE BURNING LEGION.

Look at this scum lord posting.

I'll read up quickly
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:21 am

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 495, xRECKONERx wrote:holy shit I just got so fucking angry and exasperated reading your posts

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Okay so talk to me Reck, how can we work past whatever is there with you and farside? Do you want me to be the only hydra head to interact with you?

Hi AP, looking forward to your thoughts. You as well Dan.

@ABR: Why ika?
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:09 am

Post by prawneater »

In post 504, AngryPidgeon wrote:

INFERNO

Who's pushing? I just asked a question.

I don't like your mischaracterization or your vote sir.

FOS: AngryPidgeon
You're not a real lawyer.
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 am

Post by prawneater »

@Krystal Bald Which game of mine are you referring to?
You're not a real lawyer.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 505, dragonspawn wrote:Welcome to the game ap.

Greetings, Traveler.
to my side
oink oink oink

In post 509, the freekazoid wrote:Hi AP, looking forward to your thoughts. You as well Dan.

Welllll, I really wanted to be in this game so I could spam references and emotes, but I am slightly overbooked on games (And also making efforts to get personal life things in order) so you may have to wait if you are expecting my opinion on the past pages. I will keep current from here for sure though.

I thought Prawn looked scummy before I replaced in, in case that matters to anyone.

I guess 'push' is the wrong term, but I still think he is being wishy-washy and not-proactive in a way that makes me want to lynch him.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:20 am

Post by ActionDan »

Going to pick up where I left off on page 9.
In post 202, xRECKONERx wrote:dan is super town btw

Thanks!
In post 214, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 73, Sonic Heroes wrote:A couple of posts ago, you said that:

In post 61, Grib wrote:These three week Days are going to kill me.

Well, it's always good to have a positive attitude towards the game. :)

I'm not sure how not being able to express your emotions in a healthy way leads you to conclude to vote Anti. He appears to be a positive, motivational presence, so I hope that your emotions are that of a optimistic nature as well.

Do you think that the others voting you have posted much content? Why not xRECKONERx? Would you expect more content from killerjester after your accusation that he is "scum"?

If the middle spot on a wagon is a "Magic Hellspot", how is it safe? Won't people be examining those on the middle spot in order to look for scum, if that is the case?

Can you elaborate how you identify town or scum based on entrances?

your 1st, 2nd & 3rd sentences ... you are messing around, right..?

how come you're looking so deeply into this vote of grib's when he already explained that he was flailing around in the dark, at who might have been the scum vote on him?

i actually think you guys need to do more explaining in terms of your reads, then trying to squeeze any more out of the townish looking grib. for example, all you have done up to this post, is vote grib and exclaim his name a few times

The funny thing is he later said he wasn't flailing after I directly said he was. But I think you should be clearer about why you think flailing around in the dark looks townish to you.

In post 254, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 200, ActionDan wrote:
In post 199, the freekazoid wrote:Dan: how can you make such a large post that says so little?

It's not THAT large. don't let the quotes fool you. That said, what in particular irks you?

I thought the things you pointed out as scummy was a big whooping yawn fest. It wasn't really scummy in my view and it just seemed like you cherry picked some quotes you could respond to without making a lot of analysis.

As far as I remember, if I cherry picked anything up to that point in time, it was quotes with substantial content, hence why the post looked rather "large". So saying something like "it wasn't really scummy" basically means you think that the people I think are scum (Grib/Dragonspawn) aren't scum. Though iirc, you at least thought dragonspawn was scum (and yes looking back, both heads pinged this one apparently). That's saying nothing of my analysis, which, I rather like!
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 250, Grib wrote:
In post 245, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 228, Grib wrote:
In post 225, xRECKONERx wrote:OH GOOD ANOTHER TOWN THAT HAS NO CLUE HOW TO USE WORDS TO EXPLAIN THEIR THOUGHTS YAYY

i fucking hate this goddamned site

The hypocricy is strong with this one.

I've fully explained anything I've felt strong enough to comment on with actual reasons, thanks, you can take your misappropriated snarkiness and shove it up your ass.

In post 202, xRECKONERx wrote:dan is super town btw

A townread is one thing, but super town? Enlighten me.

I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

:oops:
In post 259, the freekazoid wrote:Reck: Master of vague ladies and germ.

This is farside out.

1) played with you as both alignments where you were vague many a time
2) you don't explain what you like or agreed with about Dan's post.

Therefore your reason's are vague.

Stop fake raging.

>_> There's only 2 conclusions reached in that post among a few other comments. It doesn't take a nuclear physicist etc.
In post 265, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 262, Grib wrote:
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

For clarification: what was the point of bringing up his lurky/bad play that is, so far, pretty different compared to this game?

Because he made it a SPECIFIC point at the end of last game to pick up his play after he was a crucial factor in town's loss.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Reck: Oh right because you were so clear. Wait, no you weren't. You vaguely said you agree with things he said. What things do you agree with? Since you hate being vague so much.

@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Reck: Oh right because you were so clear. Wait, no you weren't. You vaguely said you agree with things he said. What things do you agree with? Since you hate being vague so much.

he's scumreading Grib & Dragon

In post 274, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 265, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 262, Grib wrote:
In post 255, xRECKONERx wrote:I've seen Dan play town countless time and after the last time he basically played like shit and lurked the whole way and said he was going to try to provide more content as town so he's not a hindrance last time, so that post plays along with what I expect of him, plus a lot of his thoughts in that post were things I agree w/ so it's more likely that he's coming from the same mindset as me (IE TOWN)

For clarification: what was the point of bringing up his lurky/bad play that is, so far, pretty different compared to this game?

Because he made it a SPECIFIC point at the end of last game to pick up his play after he was a crucial factor in town's loss.

As I said you didn't say what you agreed with about dan. That is vague.
It's not rocket science.

ftw I think dan maybe town but for weird reason's.

What else did you think it could have been? The one comment to KJ about his grib read (which plays into my scumread on grib anyway) or the questions to ika and Klazam (which was actually accidental misinformation)?
In post 276, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 271, xRECKONERx wrote:

he's scumreading Grib & Dragon

Can you explain why Grib is a scum read?
I explained to brants why he was a town read and DS just reads as a VI right now to me.

I would switch to Jason in a heartbeat for scum.
As for mantis her reads and reaction just feel off and desperate. Not in the I'm hunting scum and feel people are attacking me desperate but just desperate.

Like I am almost positive Reck previous to this post had said why. Even if you discount the lampshading post on page 1 or w/e he referenced it again afterwards.

In post 317, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 309, JasonWazza wrote:Also Freek why is it your tunneling on Mantis when Dragon has done the exact same thing basically, and honestly just posted fluff ontop of Mantis.

this question for freek is making me feel confused on what Jason is trying to do. Here Jason is saying I am doing the same thing as mantis so why the focus on mantis. Yet sonic already answered why mantis two posts before this in 307.

both mantis and I suspected reck and kj. But instead of pushing them mantis is scum reading the people voting for him, while I'm still pushing reck and kj. So how are we completely the same? And why would Jason ask a question that was answered already?

at first I thought maybe he is trying to push my wagon. But how does attacking freek. And ignoring his response persuade him to vote for me? Human nature indicates that those who feel threatened are more likely to defend their views.

so it seems the more likely reason is he is attacking to defend mantis. Which leads to why?

I have to agree with some of this. The way Jason does go about this question would lead one to believe that Mantis and Spawn are exhibiting similar behavior when I don't see evidence of this. But it's fine to force someone else to make a comparison, even if it's a false one. And Freek's explanation doesn't count as a response to Jason as it precedes the inquiry. And the "why" part is self-explanatory. Ok this push is a bit awkward.
In post 328, the freekazoid wrote:
In post 325, Klazam wrote:hmm. I'm here, but i can't decide who i think is scum.

I don't like this post at all.

What are you doing to try to find scum reads?

I don't like you turning around to attack a fairly benign post by one of your town reads (and mine for that matter)
In post 340, the freekazoid wrote:
I also have moved reck into my scum pile because some of his words do not match his actions so far this game.

But they have. At the least they are a consistent narrative. Even were he guilty of the crime of being "vague", the words he has offered (and imo, plenty and they're fine) do not betray his actions. Where do you not see this?
In post 362, Krystal Bald wrote:
Grib is scum for fishing for town cred with his comment about 4 scum. There's no way we'd think he was scum after he botched the number of scum in a mini that badly, right? If he was scum, he'd know exactly how many scum there are... right?!

freekazoid is obvscum and should be lynched immediately.
This:
In post 269, the freekazoid wrote:@Mantis:Having trouble coming up with town reads on your own? That is the only reason I can think of that you would need explicit reasons for why my other head posted town reads without them.

And this:
In post 280, the freekazoid wrote:I don't care about town reads unless I'm scum reading the person.

Are
completely
contradictory. farside is trying to eat her cake both ways. Her Reck case is similarly trash. Nitpicking on Reck being vague for not stating exactly what he meant, when apparently it's a sin for Mantis to ask BRantz what his two unnamed, VAGUE townreads were, is total shit! It is completely ridiculous that she does not have a wagon on her right now, every post that farside makes is completely infested with hypocrisy, it's disgusting.

This looks pretty good on the surface to me actually. The grib thing tho seems a bit of a stretch. I asked that question to see how newbish he was, with the answer being, n00b!
In post 369, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 364, Grib wrote:Is that all you've got? It's not my fault I play on a site that likes a more challenging scumteam.

You've been on mafiascum for over a year. I've also checked your game history. You've never been in a mini game on mafiascum where there have been four scum on a team together. You should seriously know better than to think that 4 scum is the norm here. I think you did it for town cred.
In post 366, the freekazoid wrote:You may have missed the memo based on the fact I post more.
But this is a hydra account.
Brantz posted one view and I posted the other.
Also since all you do is snip at one thing repeatedly without progressing reads further beyond one issue that is not scummy and you haven't explained what makes it scummy, my vote stands.

I don't believe you. You posted the first thing, then Mantis responded, then you posted the second thing attached to a response to her. If you're going to claim that you're answering for each other, be my guest, it only makes you scummier (hydras who answer for each other are not being genuine, because they don't actually know exactly what the other head was thinking, so their answer is made up).
And I haven't sniped at just one thing this game, I also said that your case on Reck was bullshit, which you neglected to mention, probably because it's true. For you to say that I've only got one point against you and attack me for that one point is a strawman.

re: Grib: well then! maybe less of a newb than I thought. re: freek: I actually don't think it matters if one each posted one of those contradictory quotes. It's the responsibility of the hydra to read each other's posts and one of them should have realized there would be a problem with posting something that contradicted the other
In post 376, Sonic Heroes wrote:
In post 360, Krystal Bald wrote:Because scum has wayyyy more reason to complain about another player in the game than town does.

no, not really
VOTE: krystal bald

nice to see mantis was allowed to bring in a ringer to help her squirm away, but i don't think so

This is just ew.

All I can do for now. have to go. I don't actually notice much of anything from Grib/Spawn of relevance in skimming.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dan, read on Reck?

After removing any bias you may have based on his read of you, thanks.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ap whats ur read on me thats wut rlly matters, we wont see dan for another week
green shirt thursdays
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dan is pretty town.

I'm a little torn on Reck in the bit I've read of the last few pages. I'm tempted to call him town for his whole campaign against Freekazoid and complete lack of care about how he comes off in it. He does seem aware of that though, and I don't think what I've seen is outside the realm of being scum. So, meh.

In post 452, Sonic Heroes wrote:prawneater wagon is a loser

You must be antihero. Hi Antihero. And why is the prawneater wagon a loser?

In post 459, Krystal Bald wrote:he says he thinks both we and freek are scum. that makes no sense at all.

Man this looks like shit that I post when I'm scum.

P-edit: Conflicted. I think I want to figure it out ASAP though because you seem to be a centerpiece of this game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i am hardly a centerpiece im just afk right now

i basically want this day to be over so i can figure stuff out
green shirt thursdays
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 493, xRECKONERx wrote:farside always makes half-assed, frustratingly worded cases against me and it just pisses me off. It's hard for me to even know if she's being genuine or not.

So what is your read on her exactly? Are you just advocating PLing them right now or do you actually think that what shes doing is scummy for her?

In post 495, xRECKONERx wrote:holy shit I just got so fucking angry and exasperated reading your posts

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Stuff like this makes me think Reck is town. I tend to believe the frustration at least.

Mehhhh?? I am definitely feeling inconclusive enough that I'm going to go back and read from P1 before too long. I recall thinking KJ looked town when I was skimming this game over the past week, but I cant remember why.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

also yeah Team Mafia kickin off and Blackrock Mountain comin out so like

we should hyperspeed thiis shit

p.edit: My read is that she is probably scum but I have a hard time reading farside in general because she's awful as both alignments. In a vacuum, she's scummy as fuck. In meta context, she's null. But I hate meta.
green shirt thursdays
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 am

In post 509, the freekazoid wrote:@ABR: Why ika?

I've only seen him say "I'll hammer anything" when he's scum in recent times.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:08 am

Vote: ika
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 am

Post by ika »

lol @ abr

if anything its non-alignment indicative and that i do it both as town and scum
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 519, xRECKONERx wrote:Blackrock Mountain

I am going to run Dragon Pally. It is a thing thats happening. 5 for a 5/5 and summon Onyxia on Turn 7? Pffpfpfpfpfffpttfpfpfpf

In post 521, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: ika

☑ “This guy's vote is CRAZY!” ☑ “My logic can't win against a vote like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two reads to win" ☑ “He voted the only wagon that could beat me” ☑ "He had the perfect votes" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I played that perfectly”

I hate meta too. What is anybody's opinion on Grib? I skimmed through his ISO a bit. The only thing I really wanted to give him townpoints for was talking about how his reads weren't concrete at all, and I don't think anyone else in the world would really find that townie at all :S.

He was kind of jumpy about being voted in RVS, his backandforth with Sonic Heroes looked pointless and dumb, and hes just kind of not being useful at all but posting a fair amount despite that, PogChamp.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 409, the freekazoid wrote:Well he he was online
But not posting.
That's kind of bizarre.

Holy shit, this is some godawful hedging against my slot.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”