T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Post by T S O »

goodmorning, I don't care if you think I am scum. I want to hear who you're calling scum outside of me, if you are. Do not make your scumread post about me.

Marquis, the exact same thing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by T S O »

In fact everyone should get that but you two in particular.

Mod: replace Ozgin.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by T S O »

3 days without posting with deadline in half a week is pretty unacceptable.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

he's being replaced and nothing is going to happen until i get confirmation there. you don't just get to push through this while skipping that.
link in bio
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Town = Marquis, GM, Silver

To be sorted = Kitz, Ogzin, Elusive

Scum = TSO, Shinobi, Dragonspawn, probably Cheetory. Yea.
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 11, House wrote:VOTE: pisskop

For replacing into a scum slot.

It seems rather bizarre House called pisskop out on this given that pisskop was one of four replacements.

I get this was RVS, but still.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by T S O »

And Aero's run of bad posting continues.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5103, Marquis wrote:he's being replaced and nothing is going to happen until i get confirmation there. you don't just get to push through this while skipping that.

Translation: I am going to wait until Ozgin confirms, which will take ages, and you won't have enough time to get me lynched.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

What's bad about it, TSO? You asked us to give scumreads.
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by T S O »

Aeronaut's posting is so fucking bad I want to just throw him in as scum because he's either scum or so utterly misguided it's irrelevant.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by T S O »

Our reads are literally polar opposites. This is an extremely bad thing, given my confidence in my reads.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok

You said I was town like a few pages ago

But ok
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by T S O »

Though, I mean, props for initiating on giving reads - you deserve credit for that, just extremely minimal.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by T S O »

Reads change, big boy.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry I'm not up to your standards this game bud
2023 W/L | 1-0
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh please, quit it with the fearmongering. ozgin being replaced at this point in the day means deadline's paused, and if ika hasn't done that yet me
reminding him to pause the deadline now should
. not to mention he hasn't posted the deadline since day start so assuming i know ika enough it's more of a guideline to him anyway
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by T S O »

Like, the two people I am pushing as scum you steadfastly refuse to lynch.
You are still calling me scum despite this being fucking impossible.
Although you are calling me scum, you still have asked to control my Vig shot, because ???

Etcetera.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5114, Aeronaut wrote:Sorry I'm not up to your standards this game bud

It's nothing personal, bud. I am not insulting you, I'm calling you scum. Don't make it personal.

In post 5115, Marquis wrote:oh please, quit it with the fearmongering. ozgin being replaced at this point in the day means deadline's paused, and if ika hasn't done that yet me
reminding him to pause the deadline now should
. not to mention he hasn't posted the deadline since day start so assuming i know ika enough it's more of a guideline to him anyway

So, your reads, yes? Wouldn't want to go discussing tangential issues or anything.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5105, T S O wrote:

It seems rather bizarre House called pisskop out on this given that pisskop was one of four replacements.

SilverWolf:
do you think scum-House would be gutsy enough to pull this?
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh I see, you're turning around your reads so that you can kill me tonight because GM is no longer an option

Interesting.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Ok
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 5119, Aeronaut wrote:Oh I see, you're turning around your reads so that you can kill me tonight because GM is no longer an option

Interesting.

lol
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

Can you address the discrepancy I pointed out where you're calling me scum and not Vig, and you also asked to control my Vig shot?

Because that screams scum who really doesn't want a teammate getting shot.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

... Because either way, you have a shot. It doesn't matter if you're scum or not at this point, we'd control who you shoot anyway.
2023 W/L | 1-0
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 5118, T S O wrote:
In post 5105, T S O wrote:

SilverWolf:
do you think scum-House would be gutsy enough to pull this?

I could see it.

but would scum house replace out?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”