lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:40 am

Post by lufan131 »

THOSE TRIANGLES AND GHOSTS WILL GET YOU.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'd be pretty disappointed in pieguy if there wasn't
some
kind of way for the players to alter darkness level by themselves, especially since it's more severe in this case with it passively going up.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 am

Post by lufan131 »

Self hammer just to run myself into the ground. HAPPINESS is bothering them all.

VOTE: Lufan
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:43 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 851, Ankamius wrote:I'd be pretty disappointed in pieguy if there wasn't
some
kind of way for the players to alter darkness level by themselves, especially since it's more severe in this case with it passively going up.

Ah alright, thanks, that was part of the doubt i had
~Sakura
PEdit: lol scum confirmed.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:44 am

guys zelink tomorrow if we are not around. Please. Regardless of lufan's alignment.

Shadowcat is also scum

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:46 am

Also one thing i discussed with Wis, it's possible scum can't reach enough darkening to kill someone in a single night without Sachiko, it is a possibility i thought while talking with Wis, which is one of the reasons that we'd think scum would want to protect her.
~Sakura
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Zymf »

In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

I think we should test this before we lynch lufan...

1. We lynch someone else today
2. At least 2 people target lufan tonight (so that the mafia can't kill both)
3. If the people who targeted lufan didn't loose all their darkness, then lufan is confirmed scum.
Zymf
Zymf
Goon
Zymf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Zymf »

Or wait.. maybe it's to late for that?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 857, Zymf wrote:Or wait.. maybe it's to late for that?

Lufan did hammer himself.

Now we'll see for sure how truthful his claim really holds.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Witness Protection »

Lufan can at least throw a tin foil theory or two before out he goes. He's shown he's literate.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:20 pm

In post 859, Witness Protection wrote:a tin foil theory or two before out he goes

I'm almost literate.
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by lufan131 »

Tinfoil is paper thats... SHINY... I think I can make a solar oven from it. There's ur tinfoil theory.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Thanks, I'll try it.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:27 pm

In post 862, Witness Protection wrote:Thanks, I'll try it.

What were you even expecting
~Sakura
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:29 pm

One more before you go, in a pinch, you can make a pipe to smoke your tobacco. *All state and local laws apply.*

A little sense with the trolling?
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Unless he's just resigned scum.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:32 pm

I challenge the Triangles. Call out three scum guesses.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by lufan131 »

Little sense in the trolling is called a pun. I'm triangle king, who trolls from 3 angles, lol.
Player numbers...
are my 3 guesses lol.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:34 pm

:cry:

You can't use invisible ink. You're gonna troll with then flip scum, huh?
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by lufan131 »

player numbers, the first 3 who signed up, lol.
Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:37 pm

If you're right, I'll buy you a pizza.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Scene coming when I'm back at a computer.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 1.15 (final)
lufan131 (8) - White Narcissus, SXTLHGaiden, notscience, Shadowcat, Taly, Witness Protection, Ankamius, lufan131

Not voting (6) - Zymf, Skold, ZZZX, Mikazuki, Thor and Loki, ZeL1nK2

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is April 11, 14:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-11 14:00:00).
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by pieguyn »

After what felt like a few hours of walking around - even though in all actuality it was only about ten minutes - Mitsuki suddenly heard footsteps coming from the direction she was walking in. Against the eerie quietness of the school, the noise resonated several times more loudly than it would have anywhere else.

"... !"

Mitsuki froze in her tracks out of sheer impulse. This was the first time she had encountered another living human here, if that was even what this was.

"Is anyone there?"

She heard an extremely soft, cheerful voice call out to her, clearly a stark contrast from the mental state she was currently in. Just the voice by herself was enough to soothe her mind and take away all the apprehensions she had about continuing forward. After a few seconds, she saw a petite figure with a soft smile emerge from the blackness of the hallway. After explaining how they got there, and reaffirming they had essentially the same story, they decided to introduce themselves to each other.

"I'm Mayu, from Kisaragi High. And you are ... ?"

"Mitsuki, from Byakudan High. Nice to meet you!"

Mayu flashed a soft smile Mitsuki's way and they quickly decided to start exploring the school together. It felt like the two of them had somehow managed to completely defy the school's will of breaking apart even the strongest bonds between people.

That is, until about ten more minutes had passed.

Mitsuki glanced over in Mayu's direction and saw that her eyes looked clouded. Actually, no, scratch that, they were almost entirely black, as if her soul had completely disappeared from her body. The rest of her face looked similar, as if it had been possessed by some kind of dark shadow. And on top of all that, she was wearing an expression that looked outright demonic.

"... ! Mayu, are you OK?"

Mayu just stared at her, looking directly in her eyes. Mitsuki suddenly felt uncomfortable, as if some dark presence had suddenly invaded her.

"Fufufu ..." Her demonic tone completed the picture. This was definitely not the same girl Mitsuki had just met.

Without saying another word, Mayu suddenly lunged towards Mitsuki and forcefully wrapped her hands around her neck. She continued at full speed, running her straight into the wall and further injuring her head in the process.

Mitsuki, half-terrified half-outright shocked at how abruptly the situation had turned, attempted to let out a scream only to find no voice was coming out.
Mayu, somehow, seemed to have an unusually strong grip. The fact that she had to take the hit to her head and couldn't cry out in pain made it even worse. It was more than her being strangled; she felt like her soul was being outright tortured.

"... What is this?! I can't even speak?! That's fucking impossible, she can't be any older than I am! How strong is she?! What the fuck?!"

She couldn't speak, so she just thought to herself, while managing maybe a gurgle or a choke here and there while attempting to speak. After finally realizing that this carefree, cheerful girl she had just met was indeed doing what she thought she was doing to her, she quickly realized there was no way she could get out of it. With tears streaming down her cheeks, all she could think about was the fact that she would never be able to smile or laugh with any of her friends again, nor even warn them of the impending danger that lied ahead of them in case they weren't fortunate enough to be kept in the loop from the get go. And she couldn't help but wonder one thing:

"Why didn't I have even a chance at escaping this hell ... ?"

That was the last thing her mind was occupied with as her consciousness faded to black ...

10. lufan131,
Suzumoto Mayu, Heavenly Host Aligned
, was lynched D1
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by pieguyn »

It is now Night 1. Deadline for all Night actions is April 2, 23:00 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-02 23:00:00).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”