Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

^Says the guy who was the first of 2 to sheep onto my wagon. This is the fourth time you've said you had a reads list and refused to post it. You haven't done any scumhunting, and for you to vote someone else for that is just hypocritical bullshit.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Quilford »

You clearly don't know what scumhunting is. Scumhunting =/= posting reads lists.

Your assumption that I sheeped Mina rests on no solid evidence but on the presupposition that I'm scum, which itself is what you're trying to prove by arguing that I sheeped Mina. In fact, if you looked inside my Team PT you would see that at 8:59.17 am, a full hour before Mina made her reads post in thread, I posted a reads list basically the same as Mina's bar the position of two names.

This is the same thing as what you're doing when you accused BBmolla of looking like scum parking his vote. There's nothing to say that BBmolla isn't just town who is convinced of your alignment. You're just assuming he's scum and then using that to frame his actions as scummy, instead of any inherent scumminess in them. This is precisely how scum fake scumhunting, and you are doing it right now.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I don't need your reads list to see you're not scumhunting. You attacked me for not clearly showing my thought process when you haven't shown us anything on your end. You saw people start to scumread me and decided to hop on that wagon. You've been opportunistic, and you expect us to have some blind faith that you're Town?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 202, Alchemist21 wrote:You saw people start to scumread me and decided to hop on that wagon. You've been opportunistic, and you expect us to have some blind faith that you're Town?

Again, what you are doing is assuming that I am scum, and describing my behaviour 'in light' of that fact.

I can equally say that the fact that I hopped on your wagon after other people did is (1) not relevant, since I arrived at the conclusion that you were scum independently; (2) except in the sense that I was bolstered to vote for you by the fact that other people who I thought were town were now scumreading you.

Neither of us can prove either version of events. But you're the one using your version of events to argue that I'm scum, which is the thing you're supposing in the first place to build your version of events. It's embedded in the very language you used: 'decided to hop on', 'being opportunistic'.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Mina »

In post 201, Quilford wrote:Your assumption that I sheeped Mina rests on no solid evidence but on the presupposition that I'm scum, which itself is what you're trying to prove by arguing that I sheeped Mina. In fact, if you looked inside my Team PT you would see that at 8:59.17 am, a full hour before Mina made her reads post in thread,
I posted a reads list basically the same as Mina's bar the position of two names

Okay, that sort of clears up what I was looking for, anyway.

(I'm not sure why I'm the one being sheeped when I don't think I even pushed Alchemist particularly hard. But now I'm just fluff-posting until I get home.)
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

I refuse to vote anyone, especially quilford until I can get more info on alch from my teammates.

Also, regfan agreeing with me is weird.

What are his thoughts on mills and pat?
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

Also,
vla for Easter
may be around tomorrow or Friday but don't count on it. Will for sure will be back on Tuesday though
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Mina »

Regfan likes Patrick's posts, but doesn't want to rule him out since he's competent enough to trick him. Who's Mills?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 193, Alchemist21 wrote:Because Quilford sounded similar, and I was giving you a chance to respond.

P-edit: Holy shit, are you serious? THAT'S part of your read on me?

I like how you're interaction with me assumes my reads are real and not fabricated so you are assuming in town

Tell me more about how you think I'm scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

Ask regfan what he thinks of serra
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:04 am

Post by BBmolla »

(Quip it's possible Alche is just not very good, so calling him scum because he's not doing what good town do is kind of a meh argument.)

(No offense Alche. Or take offense, either way)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Mina »

In post 209, BBmolla wrote:Ask regfan what he thinks of serra

He doesn't have much of one. Should I just summarize the entire Skype message he left me?

UNVOTE: BBmolla

Don't want to vote Alchemist with this big a wagon in a nine-player game, and am waiting for a persuasive explanation from my teammates for why BPC is town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 am

Post by BBmolla »

Mina not voting someone cause others are is a garbage reason. Do you think Alche is town?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Mina »

No. He's one of my top suspects. I mean I don't want to put him at L-1 yet.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by BBmolla »

I don't plan on actually being able to read bpc so get back to us on that one

And :(
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 208, BBmolla wrote:
In post 193, Alchemist21 wrote:Because Quilford sounded similar, and I was giving you a chance to respond.

P-edit: Holy shit, are you serious? THAT'S part of your read on me?

I like how you're interaction with me assumes my reads are real and not fabricated so you are assuming in town

Tell me more about how you think I'm scum

Where did I ever assume any of that? You came in and made a weak push on me. The ONLY reason I would have to think you're Town is what you said about my RVS comment. It's so bad I actually wondered if it was you pulling a slayer's gambit; I've seen it floating around in some of the other games.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 211, Mina wrote:
In post 209, BBmolla wrote:Ask regfan what he thinks of serra

He doesn't have much of one. Should I just summarize the entire Skype message he left me?

UNVOTE: BBmolla

Don't want to vote Alchemist with this big a wagon in a nine-player game, and am waiting for a persuasive explanation from my teammates for why BPC is town.

Where do you stand on Quilford?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 210, BBmolla wrote:(Quip it's possible Alche is just not very good, so calling him scum because he's not doing what good town do is kind of a meh argument.)

(No offense Alche. Or take offense, either way)

Do you think Quilford has been doing what good town do?
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Mina »

In post 215, Alchemist21 wrote:Where did I ever assume any of that? You came in and made a weak push on me. The ONLY reason I would have to think you're Town is what you said about my RVS comment. It's so bad I actually wondered if it was you pulling a slayer's gambit; I've seen it floating around in some of the other games.

Please explain what was so shockingly bad about his reasons for voting you. Why do you think he was deliberately trying to look scummy for his? (I can
maybe
understand thinking someone's scum for voting on an RVS post--although it's still a really bad reason to scumread someone--but isn't "it's possible you did so PEOPLE WOULD THINK YOU'RE SCUMMY AND VOTE YOU" a bit over the top? Particularly when using that in defence for why you might come across to be implicitly assuming Molla's town.)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Mina »

No, I'm not going to join you on the Quilford wagon, Alchemist.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Mina »

(Try a different push! Maybe you'll have better luck with that one!)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 182, BBmolla wrote:
In post 12, Ms Marangal wrote:Molla: I don't know you or your meta that well, but from what I do remember, you're a pretty strong player as town and I hope to be seeing that here.

I'm home I'll try not to disappoint.

In post 17, Quilford wrote:I also know nothing about any of you! Except Bbmolla! Hi bb

hi

Alch is scum

VOTE: Alch

In post 183, BBmolla wrote:
In post 101, Patrick wrote:5 pages and my name not even mentioned! I feel left out.

Hi Mina, bbmolla, ETL, Ms Marangal. Don't think I know the others.

Vote: Alchemist21
. Definitely seems like scum.

^town

In post 184, BBmolla wrote:If I'm right about alch scum serra is partner

game solved

In post 185, BBmolla wrote:jesus fuck you guys are gonna think I copied you

I saw the same shit Patrick did

In post 186, BBmolla wrote:Pretty confident I'm not changing my vote ever

In post 192, BBmolla wrote:And you're scum in that original vote for your shitty rvs comment

@Mina, Show me where he has any reason for voting me other than my RVS vote and his sheeping. How does he actually get a scumread out of what I said in RVS anyway? I thought about the possibility of a slayer's gambit because it seems to be a trend in Team Mafia.

And btw, I did not ask you to join the Quilford wagon, I asked what your stance was on him.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Mina »

My non-troll answer is that Quilford says some pretty town things on this page, and I don't have more than mild paranoia, 50% of which was influenced by my evil teammates.
In post 153, Alchemist21 wrote:@Mina, He's null to me. There are people who take a little while longer to get reads in a game, and he hasn't done anything I would consider alignment indicative.

And why are Quilford and BBmolla (who've had more stances than BPC--Quilford made a case on page two) scummy for "not scumhunting"?

(I read your post as "Why are you townreading my buddy and not me?" and liked that you were implicitly calling yourself scummy, but that was probably influenced by where my reads were at the time.)

In post 168, Ms Marangal wrote:It ended up being more a case of "why not"

ETL hit town rediculously early and serras response to me was highly favorable and it's difficult seeing that actually coming from a town perspective.

Can you explain your serrapaladin town read? (I'm not parsing where it comes from.)
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 222, Mina wrote:My non-troll answer is that Quilford says some pretty town things on this page, and I don't have more than mild paranoia, 50% of which was influenced by my evil teammates.
In post 153, Alchemist21 wrote:@Mina, He's null to me. There are people who take a little while longer to get reads in a game, and he hasn't done anything I would consider alignment indicative.

And why are Quilford and BBmolla (who've had more stances than BPC--Quilford made a case on page two) scummy for "not scumhunting"?

(I read your post as "Why are you townreading my buddy and not me?" and liked that you were implicitly calling yourself scummy, but that was probably influenced by where my reads were at the time.)

In post 168, Ms Marangal wrote:It ended up being more a case of "why not"

ETL hit town rediculously early and serras response to me was highly favorable and it's difficult seeing that actually coming from a town perspective.

Can you explain your serrapaladin town read? (I'm not parsing where it comes from.)

That's not what I was saying at all; I just didn't like the contradictory nature of the reads. It's not that I'm pushing them for not scumhunting, it's that Quilford pushed me for not scumhunting while he's just as guilty of it. Molla seems to think Quilford is scumhunting, but I don't get that impression. Molla came in and sheeped my wagon, adding the worst posible reason as his only original opinion, at a time when our wagons were tied. It wouldn't surprise me at all if scumMolla came, saw the wagons, and decided to jump onto my wagon as a CW.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Flesh out that Quilford Townread for me. What do you see so Towny in his posts? I see him discrediting my push on him and Molla and dismissing it as "neither of us can prove our point to the other".

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”