Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 847, Shadoweh wrote:I'm confused by people talking about the boon though, we already voted on the Boon didn't we? We're just Baning to make sure we get it?

We can't elect who gets a Boon until we bane someone. It's the rules.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

I don't have all your games memorized! :shifty:

Regarding Regfan's points:

1) Yes, I dislike day one, but I do things at my own pace and often feel things out in the first pages of the game and don't really do anything unless my interest gets sparked/I see something I want to push. I wasn't interested in dealing with reads that day and said so. I could have very very easily gone v/la at the start of the game or posted and said I'd be back on Tuesday because I had to turn my dissertation in. Like I had to submit my dissertation to the school for manuscript clearance on Monday, then add in the stuff for my committee so I can defend and graduate. It was important to me though to try to figure out the mechanics of the game because I literally don't until I see it in action. But, I literally said more than once I wasn't dealing with reads until I finished what I had to get done. Trying to understand the mechanics at that point was more important to me especially considering I tend to roll around my reads for a bit anyway.

2) I have no idea why me thinking that someone who likes scum could have put tokens on scum is discrediting them.

3) I have no idea what reaction I was supposed to have or why it makes me scum that I didn't react. If you look in the thread, I was online and posting when Nacho made his accidental post. I responded to that. I tried to make a post about the choices when the thread was locked. I knew exactly why the thread was locked and had already run through the possibilities of what hito would choose to do with that. I was thinking either modkill or make her an IC, so when the thread opened it was already along the lines of what I expected to happen. My private reaction was that it sucked since she'd dies soon but at least it wasn't a modkill and selfishly that I wouldn't be paranoid of her and maybe we'd be able to work together like we've been trying to figure out how to do for the past few games. (Side note: Oversoul told me I'd need to pay special attention to Nacho because he was probably scum for knowing ffery was town :p)

Pedit: titus - I'm still concerned about Empire, but I'm not 100% like I was before. Also, my marquis suspicion earlier, which was based on something wrong, made me feel like he was scum and backing my push. I also worried about Shadoweh's jump on and then off of Zar/Empire, so. Also, there's something else I'm toying with but that will wait for a minute.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You just want to irritate me by proving me wrong, don't you? <_<

Yes, I looked it up, so let's go on the Baning. Tammy c'mon. Argue with Empire tomorrow. Who are we Baning today so you can primadonna about why you should get a sexy boon?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

@Shadoweh, I'll move later tonight. The reactions on this need to be processed a little more slowly.

Right now, I'm leaning towards baning Bulba just to prove I'm right but I shouldn't let pride be a motivating factor. I should stick with the facts.

@Tammy, I agree with point 2, which is why I explained to Ffery why I picked town. I didn't feel it was discrediting to factor in people's assumed preferences. It's wifom and not very useful from my perspective but not discrediting. If that same point came up as a disarm to an argument, I'd have a totally different feel about it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

Shadoweh - I'm not entirely sure right this minute. But I'm hoping my dark horse will show up and give me something to go on tonight!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why won't you Bane Bulba with me? Bulba is a wallposter, his quotestrip with Deasvail has nothing to do with game alignments. He reminds me of Desperado from such films as being my obvious scumpartner.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Shadoweh, I'll Bane Bulba with you. I've decided it. Fuck it. No evidence just go with emotion and damn it I want to be right. We also need to get onto booning.

Bane:Bulba
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I feel much better about gg after his lasts few posts.
unbane
bane bulbazak
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Empire »

I'm going to head off to sleep because I haven't been feeling super well today in general, but Tammy, I'll respond to your post more fully tomorrow and I'll relay whatever Regfan has in response as well.

One thing I will say, though, regarding the Nacho/ffery situation: when Nacho posted, me and my team pretty much immediately spotted it and were furious. I honestly believed ffery was going to get modkilled. So I guess I expected something a bit more extreme to manifest itself in the thread as opposed to outside of it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 858, Empire wrote:I'm going to head off to sleep because I haven't been feeling super well today in general, but Tammy, I'll respond to your post more fully tomorrow and I'll relay whatever Regfan has in response as well.

One thing I will say, though, regarding the Nacho/ffery situation: when Nacho posted, me and my team pretty much immediately spotted it and were furious. I honestly believed ffery was going to get modkilled. So I guess I expected something a bit more extreme to manifest itself in the thread as opposed to outside of it.

Why did you expect a more extreme reaction? An extreme reaction would have outed scum no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Empire »

No. My expectation at the time was that Tammy-town would have had some sort of "super upset" reaction and not the smiley in #105.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why wouldn't my reaction be kind of a speechless, hrm, what reaction that would be encapsulated in an emoticon.

I don't know why I'd be "super upset" over something that was clearly a mistake.

Oh, and I forgot to respond but concerning the team consensus on banning. What I relayed were Trojan Horse's thoughts on the bane thing which he had considered and reconsidered. Neither of my other teammates were here that day. As far as Sunday was concerned, I was considering the bane wagon an rvs wagon. Quite frankly, I'm still considering what I think is best for banning right now.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 26 (Minor Day 1, VC 26)

Bane:
Target player's Sign is revealed.

(6)
Bulbazak:
DeasVail, Gammagooey, Shadoweh, Cheetory6, Titus, vezokpiraka [L-4]
(3)
Empire
: Bulbazak, GuyInFreezer, Marquis
(Titus, Untrod Tripod)

(3)
vezokpiraka:
T S O, ChannelDelibird, Untrod Tripod
(2)
Gammagooey:
ActionDan, Empire
(vezokpiraka)

(1)
Titus:
mastin2

(4)
No Bane Vote:
Aronis, Espeonage, TellTaleHeart, Tammy
(Titus)

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to Bane. Deadline is Sunday, April 5th at 9 PM CST.

Minor Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-05 21:00:00)

mastin2 may be V/LA in the near future.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

I was kinda wondering whether Tammy was smiling at Nacho or Ffery's comment about posting later. It's clear from her post replies she was reading backwards. She does the smile, then hits 102 and then 98. If it happened to be a delayed reaction, then why wouldn't she actually stop the reply train and give a more detailed reaction?

I can kinda see what you mean but ugh not my field.

Has she ever had an understated reaction as scum before?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

What's hilarious is the person I was "supposed" to deliver some great reaction to isn't concerned at all. That probably means something. Not sure yet, but I'm sure something! Might mean they understand me better; that's just a guess though.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Conftown doesn't mean confright. Sure FFery has an inherent credibility bonus in that she didn't find the reaction that big a deal, but that's because she's known town. Empire isn't. By looking at his arguments, I can understand him and Ffery can tell me if it's ridiculous. No point in cutting off investigation because Ffery didn't comment. No one comments on every post.

I like him walking through the thought process step by step. If you are town, there will be a fallacy somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

:shrugs:

Bane: Bulba

Stuff tomorrow
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 865, Titus wrote:Conftown doesn't mean confright. Sure FFery has an inherent credibility bonus in that she didn't find the reaction that big a deal, but that's because she's known town. Empire isn't. By looking at his arguments, I can understand him and Ffery can tell me if it's ridiculous. No point in cutting off investigation because Ffery didn't comment. No one comments on every post.

I like him walking through the thought process step by step. If you are town, there will be a fallacy somewhere.

Um there's apparently crossed signals here.

I don't need to determine which one of them are right based on their alignment. That has no bearing to me. I know my reaction was exactly me.

There was no cutting off investigation. The people I was "supposed" to react to DIDNT find it cause for concern or they wouldn't be arguing for me town as strongly as they are. They understand me better.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

And furthermore it's my reaction being discussed. I have ever single right to discuss people's views in my reaction.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

So I just picked up the context of this page.

I didn't feel anything wrong with that smiley either and if I was around I prob would've said "lol nacho go back to your pt" if I even realized that nacho was on fery ' s team. (My first thought upon thread locking was "huh what happened?")
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

My first thought was surprise and excitement that Nacho was in the game. :(
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 870, DeasVail wrote:My first thought was surprise and excitement that Nacho was in the game. :(

I wasn't the only one!
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 868, Tammy wrote:And furthermore it's my reaction being discussed. I have ever single right to discuss people's views in my reaction.

Right but what does belitting Empire get you other than shutting off conversation? You know you're town so this seems ridiculous to you. It's not to me. I'm pretty sure you're town, so I want to have Empire flesh out his thoughts to proceed on investigating him as well as you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 872, Titus wrote:
In post 868, Tammy wrote:And furthermore it's my reaction being discussed. I have ever single right to discuss people's views in my reaction.

Right but what does belitting Empire get you other than shutting off conversation? You know you're town so this seems ridiculous to you. It's not to me. I'm pretty sure you're town, so I want to have Empire flesh out his thoughts to proceed on investigating him as well as you.

And how am I belttleing empire again?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

782 gives me townvibes on ut.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”