Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

This is so much bullshit.

UNVOTE: Boon
VOTE: STD
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Nah. The bullshit is where you make a crappy case, ignore my rebuttal, ask me for more info, ignore everything I say, ignore the fact that as scum I could probably just ride off into the sunset and say nothing (OMG A WIFOM) and nothing would happen, and expect me to believe you're taking this game seriously.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 299, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 297, SleepyKrew wrote:How so?

Someone attacking you for saying 'Greetings' helped.

I think you're actually trying to solve the game:

In post 43, SleepyKrew wrote:Do you think Trojan is scum, or just being dense?

In post 153, SleepyKrew wrote:...could you ask her, please?

(why do you care if you're scum)

This could, I suppose be lazy scum trying to be a hero

In post 184, SleepyKrew wrote:VOTE: DeltaWave
Not having reads is fine. Not making an effort isn't.

Gut

More gut

Why do you find it impossible for someone to town read you?

Why would me being attacked for saying greetings help give you a townread on me? How come you only said gut and none of this other stuff the first time I asked?
I think having a townread on me is weird because I don't think I've done anything townread-worthy.
To be clear: quack
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 301, Save The Dragons wrote:Nah. The bullshit is where you make a crappy case, ignore my rebuttal, ask me for more info, ignore everything I say, ignore the fact that as scum I could probably just ride off into the sunset and say nothing (OMG A WIFOM) and nothing would happen, and expect me to believe you're taking this game seriously.

Call it crappy but I'm the one slapping you in the face with my monkey tail, if you get my drift. You are making up reads and then trying to come up with these lame justifications for them. I've read everything you've posted.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:26 pm

In post 302, SleepyKrew wrote:Why would me being attacked for saying greetings help give you a townread on me? How come you only said gut and none of this other stuff the first time I asked?
I think having a townread on me is weird because I don't think I've done anything townread-worthy.

Considering I'm concerned that Trojan is scum attacking you it's a point in your favor

But again it's not everything

I'm kind of dodging bullets made of shit over here and I had a pretty fucked day so I'm not exactly going to be able to give you a dissertation on my thoughts in this game.

I think you're town, your posts imply to me that you're trying to solve the game. They give me town feels. W/e you want to believe. That read can change, I'm not sealing you forever in the cement of towniness, so unless you really think town couldn't have a gut read of you being town when you played different from when you were scum against them I'm not sure what you want me to say.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:26 pm

In post 303, DeltaWave wrote:Call it crappy but I'm the one slapping you in the face with my monkey tail, if you get my drift. You are making up reads and then trying to come up with these lame justifications for them. I've read everything you've posted.

Well then explain what has to do with SleepyKrew.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Hints on my thor read:

In post 61, Save The Dragons wrote:I have a different read than you do on Jason and I'm starting to think that you're being intentionally dense.

In post 224, Save The Dragons wrote:The short version is that I think his posts against me seemed forced and deliberately obstructionist. I will explain further when I have time.

An explanation for my Micc townread:
In post 99, Save The Dragons wrote:I think my vote was reactionary. I want to think more about you and I don't think that you and Thor are scum together (and I'd like to consider Thor some more). I think I remember liking 86; my problem was a perceived double standard and your response seemed genuine.

You received a townread from one of my teammates so that's also a plus.

Malakittens:
is literally a stream of concience read on mala. Conclusion: null. I mention something she post seems more town.

My Trojan read:
In post 196, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm trying to find the words to justify why it bothers me, I guess the closest I can come up with is: if you really think his scumplay is laudable, why would he be so easy to catch?

That's four fucking reads I gave ahead of time and you have the audacity to tell me you've read my posts?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

A couple years back I dropped this massive deuce. I even took a picture of it, and I'll post it if you want. But yeah I bring this up because it reminds me of your post. I'm going to deal with this after a good night's sleep. I'll be dreaming of you.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:43 pm

VOTE: Delta

Here's the long list of posts where he basically does nothing.

Spoiler:
In post 279, DeltaWave wrote:i'll reck u m8 i sware on me mum

In post 284, DeltaWave wrote:It really makes me want to declare jihad on STD.

In post 287, DeltaWave wrote:I don't think you have legitimate reads. I think you're making it up.

No explanation.

In post 291, DeltaWave wrote:Alright, fine. Let me hit you in the balls with logic so hard you'll be picking fragments of your own testicles out of your teeth for weeks. Thor is supposedly your top scumread but you've done nothing but hedge on him so far (and complain about his attitude.) Your read came totally out of your ass, which is good because now there's more room in there for my foot.

In post 300, DeltaWave wrote:This is so much bullshit.

No explanation

In post 303, DeltaWave wrote:Call it crappy but I'm the one slapping you in the face with my monkey tail, if you get my drift. You are making up reads and then trying to come up with these lame justifications for them. I've read everything you've posted.

Says he's read my post, has yet to really respond to anything I've said. Especially the parts where I point out he's mistaken!

In post 307, DeltaWave wrote:A couple years back I dropped this massive deuce. I even took a picture of it, and I'll post it if you want. But yeah I bring this up because it reminds me of your post. I'm going to deal with this after a good night's sleep. I'll be dreaming of you.

When you wake up tomorrow and start trying to play the game feel free to change my mind.
Trojan Horse
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Trojan Horse
Oldest Trick in the Book
Oldest Trick in the Book

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horse »

In post 264, Malakittens wrote:Trojan bugged me with his because it looks like a fence-sit where he could use to go back into the Boons wagon anytime he wanted to-type of feel post.

I guess I am "fence-sitting", but not the way you meant. I'm having a hard time getting a read on Boon; I'm trying to figure him out. Yes, I might go back to the Boon wagon. I'm thinking about it.

I'm signing off for the night. No time to comment on STD or Delta right now. STD: since you're reading me as scum, is there anything you want me to comment on? I'll do it tomorrow.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Yeah Delta has been avoiding the 57 thing this whole time. Maybe someone besides STD pointing that out will warrant an actual response?
To be clear: quack
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Micc »

Just did a quick catchup skim if everything since page 5. This isnt going to be a big post because im on my phone and i want to go to bed.

Mala stands out because here push on me seemed like it wavered in strength a few different times and I know it wasnt my posting that made it waver. Two seperate times she backed off, and backed off for no other reason than to give me room which doesn't make sense.

Save The Dragons push on Thor I want to say makes him town. I dont feel great about that read because there was some early stuff I didnt like, but I cant remember what it is off the top of my head.

I modded boon in pokemon and his meta was a talking point there too. I do see the self meta and the self VI painting in this game and i see how its consistent with his play in pokemon. But i dont like one sided meta reads and I dont know town boon.

Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

Is it bad if I think of SK the way i do about Bert? I actually agree with SK about townreads on him raising some eyebrows. Same thing with some of the town reads in me - want to spend some time looking into it because i dont think its justified at this point.

Town vibes from egg and frenchurch and no real meaningful impressions about the people i didnt mention.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Micc »

I apparently skimmed pretty hard over the last couple pages. I dont think the deltawave push on save the dragons is very solid.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Can people explain the townvibes on Fench?

Also I don't like pushing slots who aren't around to defend themselves tbh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 311, Micc wrote:Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

He also started a policy lynch type push on SK too.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Micc »

Yeah. I didnt like that push either.

Fenchurch read is probably me getting suckered into townreading someone i agree with. I think the attempts to interact and ask questions are there and I dont see anything in her train of thought that is sending me bad vibes.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Nexus »

Votecount 1.6:

jasonT1981 (4)-
Thor665, Micc, Fenchurch, Trojan Horse
DeltaWave (2)-
SleepyKrew, Save The Dragons
Boonskiies (1)-
jasonT1981
Egg (2)-
sthar8
Malakittens (1)-
Pieguyn
Save the Dragons (1)-
Deltawave

Not Voting (3)-
Boonskiies, Egg, Malakittens

The deadline is at 6pm on Tuesday 14th April 2015. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Trans rights are human rights.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Fenchurch »

I hate to be this person, but posts like Delta's #291, #303 and #307 really make me not want to interact with or be a part of this game, so less of that would be grand, thanks.

In post 264, Malakittens wrote:I'm kinda "eh" on the Jason wagon because it consists of Thor (who's currently null b/c I'm waiting for him to post), Micc (who I was scumreading and i'm waiting on to post) and Fench (whom my teammate, Iec, has some doubts on being town and likely leaning towards scum).

Would you mind sharing Iec's reasoning on me, so I can answer to it?

I've said a fair amount on why I think jason is scum. You haven't really commented on those, instead just commenting on us as players. Have you read them, and what are your thoughts? In fact, you said earlier that you're not that keen on jason for his policy-type votes. What changed there?

SleepyKrew - you're the only player in the game who's not yet placed a single vote. What's your explanation for this? Would you normally wait so long?

Trojan - earlier you mentioned that Tammy expected to be able to get a good read on jason. Has she read the game recently, and if so, what are her current thoughts?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 267, Malakittens wrote:Fench even requoted it and it still hasn't been answered so.

Point me in the direction of it (post no or quote) and I will answer it. You are acting like I am on purpose avoiding things, when I believe I have responded to everything put my way. If I haven't I will be happy to answer it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 311, Micc wrote:Jason push on boon started with a policy lynch type attitude which I didnt like at all, evolved into a meta read that may or may not be valid (sorry. i wont be skimming the games anytime soon). I can see possible town motivation from Jason in that push but ill have to look deeper.

Bollocks - I presented a case and reasons why I believed he is scum and have been pushing it. Nothing 'policy' about it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 314, Malakittens wrote:

He also started a policy lynch type push on SK too.

Again, bollocks. I never once said anything about policy lynching Boon or SK.

I had repeatedly pushed SK (as well as others) to provide some game content and actually do something. Many people had asked SK for reads etc and he point blank seemed to refuse for a good portion of the early game.
In post 84, jasonT1981 wrote:Actually

vote: SK

While I do not see the initial posts as scum or scum motivated. The avoidance of giving any opinion of his own is telling

I challenge you to show me exactly where (
both you and Micc
) where I said ANYTHING about a policy lynch. When in fact I had presented reasons I believe they are scum for
BOTH
SK and Boon.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Fenchurch »

jasonT1981 wrote:Point me in the direction of it (post no or quote) and I will answer it. You are acting like I am on purpose avoiding things, when I believe I have responded to everything put my way. If I haven't I will be happy to answer it.

Is it really that hard to use the ISO function? Here...

In post 118, Malakittens wrote:
In post 84, jasonT1981 wrote:Actually

vote: SK

While I do not see the initial posts as scum or scum motivated. The avoidance of giving any opinion of his own is telling

I dislike this post a lot though.

Jason can you clarify that you don't believe SK is posting scummy or even scum motivated then why are you voting him? It seems like you are trying to call for a policy lynch on SK more than anything else.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Delta is in serious danger of looking scum. SK looked bad for it early on, but so far into a game and this is all you can do? There is no town motive to anything he has posted so far.

I won't be about much today and tomorrow with it being Easter weekend. I'll check in when I can.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:01 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 308, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Delta

Here's the long list of posts where he basically does nothing.

Spoiler:
In post 279, DeltaWave wrote:i'll reck u m8 i sware on me mum

In post 284, DeltaWave wrote:It really makes me want to declare jihad on STD.

In post 287, DeltaWave wrote:I don't think you have legitimate reads. I think you're making it up.

No explanation.

In post 291, DeltaWave wrote:Alright, fine. Let me hit you in the balls with logic so hard you'll be picking fragments of your own testicles out of your teeth for weeks. Thor is supposedly your top scumread but you've done nothing but hedge on him so far (and complain about his attitude.) Your read came totally out of your ass, which is good because now there's more room in there for my foot.

In post 300, DeltaWave wrote:This is so much bullshit.

No explanation

Says he's read my post, has yet to really respond to anything I've said. Especially the parts where I point out he's mistaken!

In post 307, DeltaWave wrote:A couple years back I dropped this massive deuce. I even took a picture of it, and I'll post it if you want. But yeah I bring this up because it reminds me of your post. I'm going to deal with this after a good night's sleep. I'll be dreaming of you.

When you wake up tomorrow and start trying to play the game feel free to change my mind.

I like how I shot up from your undecided reads to your main scumread because I made a push on you. This is why you're just fabricating reads.

In post 310, SleepyKrew wrote:Yeah Delta has been avoiding the 57 thing this whole time. Maybe someone besides STD pointing that out will warrant an actual response?

57 thing?

Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Fenchurch »

In post 320, jasonT1981 wrote:I challenge you to show me exactly where (
both you and Micc
) where I said ANYTHING about a policy lynch.

You've not used the words 'policy lynch' yourself at any time, it's just that the reasons you are using to go after people often seem to amount to policy ones.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”