T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote: Tiershift

Voting is a bitch on a phone or I would have done this a few hours ago. Let's lynch him.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 292, copper223 wrote:Also if Mollie doesn't start to try and assert control on how the game is going and on who she wants to push she is likely scum, I don't get why their team would have gone with that replacement though as her preference for playing town is well known, so still waiting to see what she comes up with but leaning town due to this.

it isn't that i hate playing scum it is just that i know that I am quite terrible at it. I think I have an above average rate of rolling town on this site so it feels a lot more comfortable rolling that.

cephrir is hitting the emo notes so yeah I lean town on him. and when I say "emo" I don't mean sad or depressed I mean he is emoting more than usual when as scum I have noticed he tends to be a bit more clinical and sterile? I think in team!mafia pple wld be pulling out all of the stops tho but then that begs the question as to who he wld be centering his game around. I just got here and so it certainly isn't me and the only 1 who wld come to mind after looking at the playerbase is cabd who is a meta miner. I just don't get the feeling that is what he is doing.

I am trying to work out tier's aggression, in my head he feels similar to cephrir so mebbe a very light town read on him.

if some1 cld give me a summary of what has been going on that wld be awsum.

also I am not a control freak!
whew!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:20 am

Post by copper223 »

@Mollie

:lol: ok here's my summary:

- Early on we had Cabd proposing we disclose our previous roles, and that we PL who (cause he often lurks all game from what I am reading behind the lines?)

- This lead to Reckoner scumreading Cabd for what he said is IIoA and hiding behind a PL so as not to scumhunt.

- This in turn made TS and Ceph. scumread Reck cause they say his attack was unjustified, forced and too quick.

- In the mean time Cabd hasn't posted anything relevant

- Ceph questioned me on not joining the Reck wagon which led to TS scumreading me for what he said was playing safe, after a few back and forths he now says he is unsure about me and is pressure voting Cabd.

- On the Ceph side there is also a sort of a 1v1 with shos going on, I asked for a summary myself about that, my main note about shos is he echoed off some reads of other players, whether it's sheeping to blend in or he is reading the game the same way is hard to tell, Rhinox is also behind the push and has been questioning some other players, he has 't received much attention from others himself.

- LLD claims to be butthurt that the reroll screwed her and that she has lost motivation to play, most seem to interpret this as town.

- T-Bone just wants to lynch everyone that calls him scummy as far as I can see, otherwise he has done nothing.

- NS is being townread by most players, a possible exception seems to be Icerint, NS claims he is holding his vote channelling his inner Ffery and is waiting for Cabd's catch-up. Icerint hasn't given much else away.

- Katsuki just ego posted.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:00 am

Post by copper223 »

Also NS is likely town because of meta as expected, had me wondering there for a while.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 302, copper223 wrote:@Mollie

:lol: ok here's my summary:

- Early on we had Cabd proposing we disclose our previous roles, and that we PL who (cause he often lurks all game from what I am reading behind the lines?)

- This lead to Reckoner scumreading Cabd for what he said is IIoA and hiding behind a PL so as not to scumhunt.

- This in turn made TS and Ceph. scumread Reck cause they say his attack was unjustified, forced and too quick.

- In the mean time Cabd hasn't posted anything relevant

- Ceph questioned me on not joining the Reck wagon which led to TS scumreading me for what he said was playing safe, after a few back and forths he now says he is unsure about me and is pressure voting Cabd.

- On the Ceph side there is also a sort of a 1v1 with shos going on, I asked for a summary myself about that, my main note about shos is he echoed off some reads of other players, whether it's sheeping to blend in or he is reading the game the same way is hard to tell, Rhinox is also behind the push and has been questioning some other players, he has 't received much attention from others himself.

- LLD claims to be butthurt that the reroll screwed her and that she has lost motivation to play, most seem to interpret this as town.

- T-Bone just wants to lynch everyone that calls him scummy as far as I can see, otherwise he has done nothing.

- NS is being townread by most players, a possible exception seems to be Icerint, NS claims he is holding his vote channelling his inner Ffery and is waiting for Cabd's catch-up. Icerint hasn't given much else away.

- Katsuki just ego posted.

why ty copper!

1. this slot was scum before the mod error! we were bp. we are now a town messenger tho.
2. reck's reasoning sounds sort of plausible. it wld make me sad if cabd was scum cos I have this seekrit fantasy where we are both town and sync up for a town win. it hasn't happened yet.
3. interesting cos tier and cephrir are in step! which is what I felt when I got into this thread! that cld mean many things tho.
4. interesting cos I will need to actually read that in order to see what is going on unless something else happens. it is on my list of things to do.
5. lamda might actually be town. she strikes me as some1 who likes to play scum. was she scum in the original roll?
6. okay so tboner is town.
7. so notty and iceyrent are both being boring. I hope that at least 1 of those kicks the ball at some point.
kats thing whats up? I wld love to have at least some particle of your brain here.
whew!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mollie I have a cop guilty on you ;)

Also, tell me what you think about Tier ta.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 300, T-Bone wrote:

Voting is a bitch on a phone or I would have done this a few hours ago. Let's lynch him.

Yeah so like

Why
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

Pretty sure mollie is town.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 305, T-Bone wrote:Mollie I have a cop guilty on you ;)

Also, tell me what you think about Tier ta.

do you mean other than what I said?

cld you plz explain the gamestate from your perspective plz?

cos I am really interested!
whew!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Cabd »

Guess who is done volunterring and can play for realsies?

THIS GUYYYYYYY
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh also forgot to mention this in my first posts but I have a role that I will likely never use barring consensus from people I have down as town, so I will be full claiming it when and if it becomes applicable.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

Of note: If I was actually posting up a storm elsewhere and was being unmotivated then hell yeah i'm scum. I'm lazy AF lately. But in this case I've been volunteering at a sports arena literally from 6am-6PM (The Midwestern First Robotics Regional at UiC, Chicago), coming home and crashing between days. Copper and company not knowing that is fine, but it is a valid factor in my meta and needs to be said.

UNVOTE:
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

{Chandra, reck, mollie} town

Who's response to my PL thing pretty much sorts him as town although I'm really fucking sad that he took it personally, and I do regret that. Ceph's town becase town Chandra is town. Reck's hardliner approach to me "lurking it out" is actually exactly what town should think if they thought my absence was intentional.

Other notes:

LLD being emotional about losing the tokens doesn't make her town this time, it just makes her (rightfully) pissed about last time.

The way copper has slow faded on me makes sense if he's using PURELY meta to sort me, but the fact that he idn't go and check if I was posting elsewhere does give me pause.

The way tier is defending me is really odd when I really have yet to do anything town whatsoever and was absent for like 8 pages.

Not relevant to this game but holy shit my scum meta has become lurking RIP golden age, deader than CLG this split.
Show

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VLA
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'll say that shos works his way into my blind spot so he can live forever now
green shirt thursdays
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I checked if you were posting elsewhere, Cabd, and that is the only reason I'm not attempting to eviscerate you :P

It concerns me that I've been townbinned so quickly.
Bartleby the Scrivener
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 300, T-Bone wrote:

I suggest you learn to read!
In post 304, pirate mollie wrote:
6. okay so tboner is town.

Why?

Cabd, why do you feel it's weird that I was defending you from reck's attack on page 4?
Can you elaborate on your reck townread?

Ceph, I'm more worried about people's townreads on reck than on you atm. How do you feel about all the townreads on reck?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I was just talking specifically about Cabd there. I'd also like to hear what was different about your approach vs. mine there.

I am a little worried about them, but mostly in the sense that I don't understand where they're coming from. Reck is still on my radar but merely on it.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Cephrir »

It's also curious that you seem to have suddenly stopped treating me like I'm retarded.
Bartleby the Scrivener
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 317, Cephrir wrote:I was just talking specifically about Cabd there. I'd also like to hear what was different about your approach vs. mine there.

If this is directed at me I don't understand it.

I am a little worried about them, but mostly in the sense that I don't understand where they're coming from.

That's what I'm saying. You thinking this doesn't have consequences on your reads on the players townreading him?
In post 318, Cephrir wrote:It's also curious that you seem to have suddenly stopped treating me like I'm retarded.

Well you suddenly stopped posting like you're retarded :]
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

tier wrote:If this is directed at me I don't understand it.
The second part was directed at Cabd.

That's what I'm saying. You thinking this doesn't have consequences on your reads on the players townreading him?
No no, it completely does affect those. That's what I meant -- I don't understand how anyone is making that leap, and it makes me wary of those doing so (shos, for instance).

Well you suddenly stopped posting like you're retarded :]
grumble grumble grumble.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

(the first part was a response to this:
tier wrote:Ceph, I'm more worried about people's townreads on reck than on you atm. How do you feel about all the townreads on reck?
which in turn was addressing this:
It concerns me that I've been townbinned so quickly.
but if you still don't follow don't worry about it)
Bartleby the Scrivener
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by TierShift »

I wanna yell at you again!
Cephrir