T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5675 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:43 am

Post by T S O »

mod deal with this, it's not going to blow over, and I want to get back to the game
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5676 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

Modkill ends the day, so not that.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5677 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:45 am

Post by Kitz »

Can you please forgive eachothers? I don't want to see friends become unfriends.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5678 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:46 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'd prefer to avoid a modkill as well.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5679 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 am

Post by elusive »

We aren't friends. goodmorning told TSO to fuck of and he didn't throw a hissy fit or respond by calling her a psycho bitch even if he thinks she's scum. SilverWolf decided to call me a bitch several times. Not going to take that so one of us needs to be replaced, I don't care which at this point but I think SW is the one who crossed the line considering how crazy she gets if someone says anything to her.

If there is modkill or whatever- 3 shot commuter used up all my commutes but I do not get notified if scum attacked me or not. Points if you can find the post where MathBlade crumbs for me to commute.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5680 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:52 am

Post by elusive »

It was nice messing with scum while it lasted. This town eh.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5681 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5668, elusive wrote:
SilverWolf, I've seen enough of your play to know that you are taking a fuck off into overdrive. It's really pathetic play. You called me out on being VLA which has been across games which is also really shitty to do. Then you repeatedly called me a bitch. So who's the disgusting individual right now? You are.

Nope, Go back and read my post. I said it had nothing to do with your V/LA. I considered my reasoning very respectful and reasonable and I gave you an example. I also reached out to you and tried to get you to work with me. I've never sworn at you or told you to fuck off or I don't give a fuck what you think so why in the world do you think that's o.k. to do to me? Then I tell you what I think of your behavior and you try to get me kicked out of the game for it. In no way is that acceptable to me. Never has been, never will be. You cannot treat people however the fuck you feel like treating them and then get upset when you get some back. That's not how it works. Respect is earned and if you treat me like crap, do not expect me to give you any respect because you don't deserve it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5682 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:54 am

Post by elusive »

I don't really care. Saying fuck off to someone is really different from calling them a bitch repeatedly. People say fuck off in these games regularly. I already made it clear in thread that I was busy so focusing on that seemed opportunistic. I really don't care what you have to say.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5683 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5674, elusive wrote:I don't question people's RL nor do I use it as a reason to vote them. It's a shitty thing to do.

I never once brought up your RL or your V/LA not one time so this is just a flat out lie. Here's what I said, perhaps you should read it again.

In post 5646, SilverWolf wrote:elusive-You were one of my top townreads but you haven't been here and
I'm not talking about your V/LA.
I'm talking about your town participation. I haven't seen it in a long time. Your main contribution D5 was fighting with Shinobi. You had voted Shinobi, then unvoted, showed up again to fight with him, then just kind of disappeared when the actual lynch occurred. And that's just one example of how I haven't seen the town elusive I'm used to. You insist you are practically conftown yet I've not seen you act like it. And your role, if town, would tell me this set-up is broken in favor of town unless scum has nearly supernatural powers at this point. Especially with Aero being a goon. This is why I went along with a vote on you.

You coming in here and assuming everyone voting for you is scum is really not a town reaction that I'd hoped for. Your analysis of Aero is flawed as well. He's posted 436 times and you only found 3 quotes worth commenting on? Your other stuff tells us very little because it's selective. I can already tell you several things you missed with your second analysis because I remember them. Yet you left them out.

I put a detailed pisskop ISO and vote history here and was asked why I bothered by Cheetory and GM said VCA's were a waste of time this game. You are assuming no one is going to ISO Aero but you are wrong. I am doing that, but it takes a long fucking time and I don't want shitty comments that make me feel like I wasted my time doing it when I do finish it.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5684 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:57 am

Post by elusive »

Not interested. If a player has been VLA for the days you are talking about and you bring it up you are bringing up VLA. I've been VLA across my games so you not seeing town participation is just focusing on the fact that I've been VLA a lot recently.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5685 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:58 am

Post by elusive »

You had a fit when someone called you a bitch and now you think its okay to call me one? I don't think so. That's pot kettle.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5686 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Guys calm down.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5687 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5682, elusive wrote:I don't really care. Saying fuck off to someone is really different from calling them a bitch repeatedly. People say fuck off in these games regularly. I already made it clear in thread that I was busy so focusing on that seemed opportunistic. I really don't care what you have to say.

Do not twist what you said to me. You said fuck off and I don't give a fuck what you say. If I gave you reason to say that, I could understand it and I'd be o.k. with it. But you had no reason to talk to me that way and I do not tolerate that from people elusive. It is not o.k. no matter how many excuses you want to throw at it or how you want to twist it, you don't treat someone like that who has not said one disrespectful thing to you this game because I find that talk extremely toxic and damaging to games.

pedit: Once again I said IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR V/LA!!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5688 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:03 am

Post by elusive »

lol, so are you really upset at gm telling tso to fuck off? Or is that just towards you? It doesn't work that way. There are certain things that most players do which are considered acceptable and then there is what you did is start calling me a bitch repeatedly. Not only that but you aren't even aknowledging how according to your own standards that was disgusting on your behalf.

Since the whole issue is that I have been VLA or busy in RL and stated it in several places makes your pointing out my "participation" suspect and bad and therefore an argument not worth listening to.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5689 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:06 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5688, elusive wrote:lol, so are you really upset at gm telling tso to fuck off? Or is that just towards you? It doesn't work that way. There are certain things that most players do which are considered acceptable and then there is what you did is start calling me a bitch repeatedly. Not only that but you aren't even aknowledging how according to your own standards that was disgusting on your behalf.

Since the whole issue is that I have been VLA or busy in RL and stated it in several places makes your pointing out my "participation" suspect and bad and therefore an argument not worth listening to.

What GM says to T S O is none of my business. I am sorry I said you were acting like a fucking bitch but you really pissed me off by attacking me for no good reason since I already said your V/LA was not an indicator in my vote for you and there was no reason to talk to me like that.

It's toxic elusive. It derails games. It causes massive drama and now the mod is probably going to replace or modkill us both because of it after months of work trying to figure this game out.

Hope it was worth it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5690 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 am

Post by elusive »

Telling someone to fuck off is extremely different from calling them a bitch. If you aren't able to distinguish that then really I see the point made by others about your playstyle.

fuck off
phrasal verb of fuck
(of a person) go away.

Vs. what you said.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5691 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Kitz »

First the ultimate trolling with ABR, the episode with Math, and Viking, and the modkill of NJ, and now this...

:facepalm:

Elusive, I understand how you feel, but I'd like to ask you to not vent it out on the public. Maybe you can do this in PM after the game?

It's awkward to witness, and I feel uneasy. I'd rather have you in the game, but I don't want to see this.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5692 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 5690, elusive wrote:Telling someone to fuck off is extremely different from calling them a bitch. If you aren't able to distinguish that then really I see the point made by others about your playstyle.

fuck off
phrasal verb of fuck
(of a person) go away.

Vs. what you said.

I just apologized for it elusive but I was talking about what you were "acting like"

You are not the only one dealing with RL issues and you not only said to fuck off but you said you don't give a fuck what I have to say when I did not say one thing to you to deserve that kind of talk. It simply is not o.k. with me.

If that's acceptable to you, to talk to people that way in games, who are not doing anything to you to deserve it, then I don't want anything to do with that.

pedit: Don't worry kitz, I've said my piece. I've got nothing more to say here. I'm done.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5693 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 am

Post by elusive »

Let's just be clear, I don't listen to players who do actual anti-town things in a repeated number. As for listening, most people didn't listen to me early on and if that is the standard by which to call players bitch or dick then I should have been more vocal early on.

@Mod, I'm not asking for a replace of SilverWolf, its just a personal blacklist now. At this point it makes it suck for the players already invested. If I'm crossing the line here which I do think I did then feel free to replace me.

End of issue until Mods interefere.

Now does anyone with actual interest in solving the game want any info because town would be asking questions about that claim.

I'm considering that mafia would try to push me as SK since they wouldn't be able to get me otherwise.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5694 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:22 am

Post by T S O »

3-shot Commuter?
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5695 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:22 am

Post by elusive »

Yes.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5696 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:23 am

Post by elusive »

I used up all three shots. I am not told if I was attacked. If you look through crumbs "bird" "fly away at night" pretty much covers it.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5697 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:25 am

Post by elusive »

Lol,

@Mod, I'm not asking for a replace of SilverWolf, its just a personal blacklist now. At this point it makes it suck for the players already invested.
If I'm crossing the line here which I do not think I did then feel free to replace me.

Edited for leaving that out of the first one.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5698 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 am

Post by T S O »

I have to say I am naturally wary of anything people claim as 3-shot, but that's because I particularly don't like it as a design mechanic and I think it's kinda an easy fakeclaim.

Crumbs?
-Marquis
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5699 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 am

Post by elusive »

"Bird" "fly away" + the scum can't kill me at night.

See MB telling me to stay away at night.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”