ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by ika »

BBT tell me after i flip town whos next in the myslynch pool?

plz tell me more about how i am scum
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by ika »

oh hey page top
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

The simple answer is you're not flipping town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by ika »

In post 577, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The simple answer is you're not flipping town.

And when I do?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:38 pm

When you do I say 'Ah well, he wasn't doing anything anyway.'
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:38 pm

You seem overly concerned with getting lynched...you only have two votes.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by ika »

i also like how you avoided every thing else i said about your blatant contradiction on me

pedit: that still contradicts

pedit2: can you show me where i seem "overly concnerned" cus really i dont see it form my posting and if your refering to me focusing on you about my flip then try something diffrent cus im trying to figure out if your just emulating scum meta right now or being a bad town player
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:43 pm

Nah, no contradiction.

This, right now, is your biggest contribution in the entire game. The rest is full of nothing.

Even this isn't great, you're simply being overly-defensive over someone scum-reading you.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 582, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:1)Nah, no contradiction.

2)This, right now, is your biggest contribution in the entire game. The rest is full of nothing.

3) Even this isn't great, you're simply being overly-defensive over someone scum-reading you.

1) yes contridicion cus those phrasings are an admission to me doing something unless if you cna jsutify they are not

2) that subjecitve so moot

3) not really? im actualy endorsing my own waogn if you havent noticed. im just poking the people who are voting me for shitty-ass reasoning (you BBT)

like your entire case on me resided on me being dodgy and lurky and now i do the opposite and you make a massive 180 case on me to fit your narrative. so plz tell me how im not trying to figure you out right now and how shitty your push on me is cus before you were complaining about my lurking and now your complaining bout my hyper-activity.

so BBT what is the new case on me? like can you even make a real one and not do a cop-out for once?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 546, Oversoul wrote:What changed in the span of 48 hours?

Ankamius as a solid #3 suspect. I wanted a solid back-up plan in case one of Cheery Dog/Aeronaut flipped town and I feel like I have that now.

In post 560, Psyche wrote:I'm not going to hammer someone I don't have a read on. Sorry! Tonight!

It wouldn't be a hammer anyway. Just sheep me/'marble/Regfan. There's two former paragons in that group!
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Regfan »

Going to take an official punt now; Aero-CD-Anti, you heard it here first.

Content with a lynch happening now but really don't want people to ever forget that Llama/Zach(Recently had a slight period of paranoia here but Empire talked me down from that bridge)/Elk/BBT/Ika are never-lynch if I die and that the above three (Aero/CD/Anti) need rope.

BBT, ika keeps including himself into conversations when he's taking no real heat at the time / no real chance of him being lynched to try and chime in and contribute (Even though most of it is via asking p useless questions but that's more him just being Bad), his recent interaction with you here is a key example of that. I think he'd happily just continue to lurk out those type of situations as scum, also my town read on him is largely due to his GIF mentions.

In post 514, Llamarble wrote:Nacho thinks Aero + Cheery; not so much Ank (combined scum effort against me seems unlikely to him). He provided reassurances for Zachtown (#320 in particular shows the full confidence of never getting lynched hard for Zachscum to demonstrate) and liked the same CES post others have. Also pointed out some townish Psyche posts (groupings post shows thought process; doesn't seem like the type of thing scum would bother with).

Fact that he's at the exact same spot I am re; Ank / CES is nice to hear. Not getting the Pysche part though, don't think there is a genuine thought process from Psyches grouping post; lack of explanation or ability to explain the Elk/Me grouping when TTH pushed for it proves as much but I'm not sure if 'shitposting' like that is an alignment tell for him or not. Would like a more detailed read on Pysche from him since I've gone over him close to a dozen times now (Spending travelling time ISO'ing to see if I'm missing stuff) and I still don't have a read on him and I don't like not having a read on someone.

In post 527, Antihero wrote:
In post 525, Equinox wrote:Aeronaut (5) - Zachrulez, Regfan, Llamarble, Cogito Ergo Sum, Oversoul
wagon composition isn't anything to write home about either
In post 526, Antihero wrote:
i like tth's reads better
can we do those?

Bolded makes absolutely no sense to me, fact they come back to back make it even worse. TTH's reads pretty much consist of stating a scum read on Ika, Elk and Psyche in and then adding CES to the list in so if the players you're wanting lynched/not trusting include Ika/Elk/Psyche/CES 3/4 of them are not on the wagon ie. Shouldn't that make it a good wagon for you? I'll rephrase since I don't feel like I'm being clear enough; you not liking the wagon doesn't add up since there are several different wagon combinations you'd say the same (or worse) about and nearly none you'd be able to claim to like. You using the wagon-dynamic to avoid getting on really reaaaaaally looks like wanting to dodge lynching a partner here and has p much entirely killed any inkling of a town read I still had on you.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:15 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 561, Llamarble wrote:Cheery I will grant you that you are a strange creature, but if you're town then it's really hard for Aeronaut to be town...

It's the same 25% (+/- token values) of everyone else.
and I'm not seeing any non-association tells that would me me/him a town/scum. (what he did with ignoring elk's town post)
I'm still not going to fight his wagon for him, I'm just not convinced he is the best choice for a day 1 lynch.

In post 578, ika wrote:
In post 577, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:The simple answer is you're not flipping town.

And when I do?

It'll be a different game, and therefore not relevant to this game.

In post 583, ika wrote:
3) not really? im actualy endorsing my own waogn if you havent noticed. im just poking the people who are voting me for shitty-ass reasoning (you BBT)

Where's my poking from you then? I feel left out.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 1.23Aeronaut (5) - Zachrulez, Regfan, Llamarble, Cogito Ergo Sum, Oversoul
ika (2) - Cheery Dog, BlueBloodedToffee
Psyche (2) - Antihero, theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks (1) - Aeronaut

Not Voting (3) - Psyche, Ankamius, ika

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

The deadline is Monday, April 13, 2015, at 9:00 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-13 21:00:00).

Moderator CommentsAeronaut is V/LA until April 11.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 544, Llamarble wrote:What's wrong with those 4 posts Zach?
Can we get another Aero vote? They're not here, they're not going to be here, we're not actually doing anything right now. BBT / Elk would be my favorite votes to add.

I'm not really twitching off at the first 2 of the 4. It's more the final two.

In post 541, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 515, ika wrote:VOTE: areonaut

more talk tommorow. lets move on with the game you gusy bore me. we can spec about nk tommorow

You want everyone to go through useless crap tomorrow? Unless
you're being weird with your kill
, what is will there be to speculate on?

"So and so was kilted because scum though they were a vanilla townie"

I mean the question is fine. The word choice in bold is really strange and curious though.

In post 542, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 534, Antihero wrote:
In post 529, Llamarble wrote:Wat
If BBT and Elk joined, this might become the towniest wagons I've ever been part of...

my only townread on the wagon is regfan

everyone else is firmly in the bleh territory

That seems odd when he's the one there I'm least confident in being town, but I think that's mostly based on bop as as I expect him to be more obvtown than he had been.

For those interested, I've dropped the town lean I had on aero, the content just isn't coming to keep out there, this means he is now in the null range, I'm still not sure it's the best lynch though.

This basically conveniently drops a town read to pave the way for a lynch to happen while expressing doubts about the lynch. I HATE these kind of wishy washy stances regarding a major bandwagon.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 585, Regfan wrote:Bolded makes absolutely no sense to me, fact they come back to back make it even worse. TTH's reads pretty much consist of stating a scum read on Ika, Elk and Psyche in Post 81 and then adding CES to the list in Post 135 so if the players you're wanting lynched/not trusting include Ika/Elk/Psyche/CES 3/4 of them are not on the wagon ie. Shouldn't that make it a good wagon for you? I'll rephrase since I don't feel like I'm being clear enough; you not liking the wagon doesn't add up since there are several different wagon combinations you'd say the same (or worse) about and nearly none you'd be able to claim to like. You using the wagon-dynamic to avoid getting on really reaaaaaally looks like wanting to dodge lynching a partner here and has p much entirely killed any inkling of a town read I still had on you.

assumption: everyone is either a townread or a scumread

not so

tth is saying that aero's chances of actually flipping scum are pretty much random and i'm inclined to agree with that
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Psyche »

A dozen times? Gosh. I feel sort of guilty now.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

You can make it right by truthfully telling us your alignment.

And voting for Aeronaut, that would also help.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

I would be totally okay with an ika wagon.

Rereading Aeronaut now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 565, ika wrote:oh man my troll/spam post mood is going up

ehuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

does anoyne here have mollie on their teeam? i noticed she repalced in

pedit: ppl are tabling me? can i has quotes

AFAIK, she has no read on you.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

Right. Aeronaut.

1. Sees theelkspeaks as a scumspect early on, then asks Oversoul why he suspects that same slot, then never mentions Oversoul again.
2. None of his thoughts are joined together in general. He comments on stuff and asks questions, but there's no sense that he cares about the responses or questions.

I'm willing to vote this slot but I'll wait because ika exists.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm going to hammer if he gets to L-1 just to ruin ika's day.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:23 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

I might be biased because most of Aeronaut's scummy play was directed at me, but he's feeling pretty scummy to me when looking at his ISO. Teammates haven't gotten to reply yet on him.

Consider this intent to hammer, so if anyone has any final reasons not to, let me know. (And yes, with ika here, putting someone to L-1 is hammering).
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:32 am

- Reg, your reads are so far off here it's not even funny. Anti is still town.

Not only this, since when did ika move into the 'never, ever lynch pool.' Like, I know you have explained this read but I don't see this beacon of town that you seem to.

Ika has only just started doing something (our recent conversation). Prior to this, he asked empty questions and didn't do much else. You keep acting like ika isn't lurking and it's becoming frustrating because he quite clearly is. He's essentially prod-dodged with empty questions/statements for the majority of the game.

No, our recent interaction came about because I believe ika smelled a potential lynch. Like, it's the only time he has been active and it just so happens that it's when people are online and pushing the Aero wagon to end the day...you don't find that suspicious at all?

I don't even think he has stated why he finds Aero scummy. He just knows that in this game he can hammer and people be like 'lol, it's ika, that's what he does.' NO. That's what scum does. I also disagree that mentioning team mates is a town tell.

Also, Psyche is town.

- Vote him (ika) then, Ank.

- Ank, you find Aero scummier than ika? You're also OK voting Aero knowing ika is going to hammer?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: ika

Good point regarding that.

I'm fine with lynching either today; I won't be fussed either way.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:19 am

Post by ika »

In post 595, Ankamius wrote:I'm going to hammer if he gets to L-1 just to ruin ika's day.

wouldnt ruin my day really

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”