Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 916, Nachomamma8 wrote:I haven't consulted anyone on my team about you. Llamarble said that he liked my push on you earlier, and also that he disliked 666 because of the "I challenge to X" bit and because scum are best at faking ire when pointing out problems with town posts, which has been pretty much the entirety of your game.

I don't think I have any ire for games on this site, though I'll admit to frustration in this case. If I didn't have three other teammates counting on me to move the gamestate in the correct direction, I probably wouldn't be expending so much effort here.

I think you're aware, and if not you then ferry, of how I like to play. I'm not interested in reach-outs or interacting with people in general. I like to move the gamestate in favorable directions through more subtle means, or by simply voting correctly. You know I hate dealing with people who are loud and aggressive, because I am not myself loud nor aggressive even though we all know that being loud and aggressive garners townreads for no discernable reason.

This game has been a difficult largely because I'm hopelessly out of position against a player who is very clearly scum. If I had four dayvigs, I'd be shooting some of the people who are most universally townread, and probably save this game in the process.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 920, ZZZX wrote:Kagami can u explain the rest of your
"random"
reads?

KAGAMI STOP IGNORING THIS POST^&
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 729, Metal Sonic wrote:

In post 698, Kagami wrote:
Scum

GreyICE (TBD)
Hoopla (Confectionery Animals)

Zar Empire (The Westeros Circlejerk)
wgeurts (Young and Beautiful)
Metal Sonic (team nocaps)
Nachomamma8 (Gestalt)
ZZZX (TEAM WITH NO NAME)

EddieFenix (The Leftovers)
Seraphim (The Unviggable Vegetables)
Sotty7 (The Kliq)
Albert B. Rampage (Blue, Meth, Blade and Associates)

Town

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

This reads list is an utter piece of pure bull shit.

Look, I just chastised Seraphim for posting crap on #219
In post 422, Metal Sonic wrote:Your second post was a bit less shit, because you provided your reads, so that we can see where you stand on the players in the game. Unfortunately, it is still shit, because firstly, there was no trajectory on any of your reads, which means that it came out of nowhere. Secondly, there is a lack of accountability, as there was no previous indication on how you were arriving at your reads, we are unable to see your thought processes behind the reads. Thirdly, it is shit, because your reasoning is scarce, less than 9 words for each read, we are unable to gain any new insights from your post. Finally, it is shit, because anybody could come up with that readslist by making a "Town", "Null", and "Scum" section, and randomly fill in the appropriate categories with the names in the playerlist -- it is falsifiable.

It is 700 posts into the game so
garbage like this is not acceptable.

I understand that you're messing with GreyICE but
I'm not going to be a hypocrite and condone this shit, so pull yourself together.

I expect better from Kagami. Town Kagami.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 925, Kagami wrote:This game has been a difficult largely because I'm hopelessly out of position against a player who is very clearly scum.

bullshit excuse

i dont think u have been reading the game at all

why dont you begin your path to redemption by fixing the above
oopsies! haha!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Why isn't Kagami voting his 2nd biggest suspect Hoopla?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:43 am

Post by ZZZX »

More like why is kagami ignoring all our pleads for explaination of pointless random read list?
redacted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:55 am

Kagami, quit acting stupid or you'll prove Titus wrong and make a big embarrassment out of her.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 931, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kagami, quit acting stupid or you'll prove Titus wrong and make a big embarrassment out of her.

Alright, screw it, tell me what to do.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 929, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why isn't Kagami voting his 2nd biggest suspect Hoopla?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: hoopla
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 914, Kagami wrote:But of course, greyICE didn't do that! In 699, he totally wrote those off the top of his head. Including correctly capitalizing everyone's name but wgeurts's, all while chatting to people in his apartment. He also reorganized the OP, because that's the sensible thing to do, he just formatted it differently so he could have another rubbish argument to throw at me.

Note for those following:
699 is my reads list
, which he asked for. Kagami is criticizing my reads list, friends. Including the fact that it was incorrectly capitalized. You want to know why it had such bad grammar? Because I wrote it off the top of my head because I remember ALL ELEVEN PLAYERS IN THIS GAME. ((Well okay, LLD pointed out I was giving Zar a free pass for bad reasons, but you know what I mean :igmeou: ))

Explanation for his? La de da. La. De. Dah.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 931, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Kagami, quit acting stupid or you'll prove Titus wrong and make a big embarrassment out of her.

<3 Titus too ~ hahaha
oopsies! haha!

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 934, GreyICE wrote:
In post 914, Kagami wrote:But of course, greyICE didn't do that! In 699, he totally wrote those off the top of his head. Including correctly capitalizing everyone's name but wgeurts's, all while chatting to people in his apartment. He also reorganized the OP, because that's the sensible thing to do, he just formatted it differently so he could have another rubbish argument to throw at me.

699 is my reads list
, which he asked for. Kagami is criticizing my reads list, friends. Including the fact that it was incorrectly capitalized. You want to know why it had such bad grammar? Because I wrote it off the top of my head because I remember ALL ELEVEN PLAYERS IN THIS GAME. ((Well okay, LLD pointed out I was giving Zar a free pass for bad reasons, but you know what I mean :igmeou: ))

You don't actually read anything, do you?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

he doesnt.

dont be like him
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

kagami this is directly addressed to you

In post 927, Metal Sonic wrote:

Scum

GreyICE (TBD)

Nachomamma8 (Gestalt)
ZZZX (TEAM WITH NO NAME)

Sotty7 (The Kliq)

Town

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

In post 422, Metal Sonic wrote:Your second post was a bit less shit, because you provided your reads, so that we can see where you stand on the players in the game. Unfortunately, it is still shit, because firstly, there was no trajectory on any of your reads, which means that it came out of nowhere. Secondly, there is a lack of accountability, as there was no previous indication on how you were arriving at your reads, we are unable to see your thought processes behind the reads. Thirdly, it is shit, because your reasoning is scarce, less than 9 words for each read, we are unable to gain any new insights from your post. Finally, it is shit, because anybody could come up with that readslist by making a "Town", "Null", and "Scum" section, and randomly fill in the appropriate categories with the names in the playerlist -- it is falsifiable.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite and condone this shit, so pull yourself together.

oopsies! haha!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 936, Kagami wrote:
In post 934, GreyICE wrote:

699 is my reads list

You don't actually read anything, do you?

Explanations for reads list?

According to you, not answering the main thrust of people's posts is a certain scum tell. Would you say you're scum, since like everyone actually paying attention has asked you to explain that absurd post?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 939, GreyICE wrote:
According to you, ... is a certain scum tell.

You keep saying rubbish like this and are never able to back it up.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Kagami »

My list is very straightforward.

I jumped into this game with a reasonably matured gamestate about 10 pages in. GI looked like scum, I asked him some quick questions to verify my appraisal of the gamestate, and he responded with points that confirmed my suspicions. At first, there was almost no resistance to GI's pushes, but then some people did. Those people are town. A lot of the other players who I put as null were floaters, those floaters are townread by GI and townread him back, but they can't all be scum.

Now ABR has asked me to look at things from a non-biased perspective, and I'm going to try to do that.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

fucking scum theatre
oopsies! haha!

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 790, GreyICE wrote:...
Oh fine fuck it.

Vote: Sotty

I'm sure I'll get ANOTHER call for inconsistency from Kagami, but the number of fucks I give is actually literally zero.

I want to address this too.

Switching votes is not inconsistent. Changing your mind is not inconsistent (in the context of scum motivation). Even voting a player you believe to be town is often not inconsistent. There is nothing wrong with the above post, and trying to say that I would have an issue with it is an attempt to discredit.

Here's a lesson for everyone from kagami's school of mafia. It's much nicer and gentler than ABR's.

Inconsistency as a scumtell is not about vote-hopping or being flexible. It's about betraying an underlying belief that shouldn't be mutable, typically as tool to falsify town or scumreads.

For example, saying that someone is an amazing scum player just after saying they're the worst scum player in the universe is not consistent with a town frame. Believing that the key to victory is a solid townblock which decides lynches together is not consistent with believing that the correct strategy is to let lynched players decide the lynch. Insisting that the townblock needs 5 players in not consistent with certainty that the player being lynched today is scum. Townreading one player for wanting to form a townblock with players for whom there is no belief that they are town is not consistent with scumreading another player for the same, independent of a future change of heart.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 940, Kagami wrote:
In post 939, GreyICE wrote:
According to you, ... is a certain scum tell.

You keep saying rubbish like this and are never able to back it up.

I quote:

In post 675, Kagami wrote:You respond to posts. You do not address accusations in any of those. Not one.

In your list you even include , wherein you deliberately dodge the vast majority of , you only "respond" to the most minor of points.

You believe that you will be "caught for the wrong reasons" if you actually defend yourself.

You see, secretly I am reading you. Do my eyes glaze on MS walls? Sure. I didn't always read all of MOI walls either, and I avoid reading mastin's walls like they're plague (they make you less informed about the gamestate, so they kinda are). Do I read the posts my scumreads make. Fuck yes.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 943, Kagami wrote:I want to address this too.

Switching votes is not inconsistent. Changing your mind is not inconsistent (in the context of scum motivation). Even voting a player you believe to be town is often not inconsistent. There is nothing wrong with the above post, and trying to say that I would have an issue with it is an attempt to discredit.

Here's a lesson for everyone from kagami's school of mafia. It's much nicer and gentler than ABR's.

Inconsistency as a scumtell is not about vote-hopping or being flexible. It's about betraying an underlying belief that shouldn't be mutable, typically as tool to falsify town or scumreads.

For example, saying that someone is an amazing scum player just after saying they're the worst scum player in the universe is not consistent with a town frame. Believing that the key to victory is a solid townblock which decides lynches together is not consistent with believing that the correct strategy is to let lynched players decide the lynch. Insisting that the townblock needs 5 players in not consistent with certainty that the player being lynched today is scum. Townreading one player for wanting to form a townblock with players for whom there is no belief that they are town is not consistent with scumreading another player for the same, independent of a future change of heart.

Are you actually reading, or pretending to? I said Sotty is a
Legendary
scum player. This is unequivocally true. She had a title for it. She's famous for it. Her scum play is some of the most complimented on this site. If Sotty returned for a last hurrah, it's very easy to think that she would select scum for it. Mith did it in the first team mafia, and he's the site's founder! That gives me a very good reason to believe that she would token scum, and LLD's game (pre-remake) gives me a very good reason to believe those who token scum would get it.

I also said her general play and OMGUS vote on me where she said that "Tokens are a terrible reason to vote" and "you should have voted Hoopla for tokens!" were terrible scum play, and her push on me was terrible in general. In fact if you think that Sotty's play this game has even approached good, I would please ask you to review her ISO. It is NOT easy to get back into the swing of things after long absence, and in general scum is very much harder than town.

There is literally zero contradiction here. Nacho knew this. ABR knew this. People paying attention knew that the two points were entirely separate. Your point isn't even a minor point, it's so bad it's like complaining I didn't capitalize people's names correctly! Oh wait...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 926, ZZZX wrote:
"random"
reads?

Scum

GreyICE (TBD)

Nachomamma8 (Gestalt)
ZZZX (TEAM WITH NO NAME)

Sotty7 (The Kliq)

Town

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

In post 930, ZZZX wrote:More like why is kagami ignoring all our pleads for explaination of pointless random read list?

In post 932, Kagami wrote:

Alright, screw it, tell me what to do.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 938, Metal Sonic wrote:
kagami this is directly addressed to you

Scum

GreyICE (TBD)

Nachomamma8 (Gestalt)
ZZZX (TEAM WITH NO NAME)

Sotty7 (The Kliq)

Town

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

Hey, Kagami,
Hey Hey, Kagami,

In post 941, Kagami wrote:My list is very straightforward.

I jumped into this game with a reasonably matured gamestate about 10 pages in. GI looked like scum, I asked him some quick questions to verify my appraisal of the gamestate, and he responded with points that confirmed my suspicions. At first, there was almost no resistance to GI's pushes, but then some people did. Those people are town. A lot of the other players who I put as null were floaters, those floaters are townread by GI and townread him back, but they can't all be scum.

Now ABR has asked me to look at things from a non-biased perspective, and I'm going to try to do that.

In post 926, ZZZX wrote:
"random"
reads?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:35 am

Post by ZZZX »

Additional post to show my personal feeling about this:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Japanese Section:
かがみ!!!!(Kagami!!!!)
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Srs section:
Kagami explain any non GI read you have. Go over your whole read list and explain your choices one by one. if you used POE or black magic to do a read then ust say you did. If you dont do that in the next post I WILL move my vote to you and I wont move it to the end of the day phase

thanks

ZZZX
redacted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:39 am

In post 948, ZZZX wrote:I WILL move my vote to you

You're already voting Kagami.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”