Cupcake

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

I NEED YOU TO HELP PERK ME UP PERKYPHYSICS : (

I'm being picked on again ._.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:06 am

Post by copper223 »

@Ceph
That is not a keyboard typo, it's a specific read switch he claims I would do in both games as scum, the comparison is pretty forced as I said, the objective in that game was to keep Cabd as a "town only I can read" read but that looks scummy so the rest would still follow my lead while I pocketed him and killed him off the next night phase, at no point did I give indication I was going to vote him or want him lynched; the question is if this is a genuine effort from Cabd to meta match trying to find scum or if this is self preservation.

What is your read on Cabd/copper?

@Mollie
I agree with your sister, if that is a true read, that you are not so easy to read this game, the intro looked town but that "precious" post and the T-Bone read are worrisome, I still want to read what Malakittens has to say about you.

I'll be reviewing shos but based on the number of players that want his scalp I am starting to think he is town, I don't believe in busses in this setup unless scum is dumb in which case we will win anyway, if shos is town Rhinox is my top scumread because he is fanning the flames without exposing himself like Ceph. is doing.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Katsuki »

ok so I just skimmed the last page and fuck this game

now to see if anyone else on my team wants to take over for me I'm not dealing with this.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 552, copper223 wrote:@Ceph
That is not a keyboard typo, it's a specific read switch he claims I would do in both games as scum, the comparison is pretty forced as I said, the objective in that game was to keep Cabd as a "town only I can read" read but that looks scummy so the rest would still follow my lead while I pocketed him and killed him off the next night phase, at no point did I give indication I was going to vote him or want him lynched; the question is if this is a genuine effort from Cabd to meta match trying to find scum or if this is self preservation.

What is your read on Cabd/copper?

I am looking elsewhere today and don't have as firm an opinion on either of you as I would like. Cabd did finally try to do something but I am greedy and I want to see him do more. You are not matching either meta the way I wish you would gently slide into for me, and your posts have not inspired any strong feelings in me.

In post 552, copper223 wrote:I'll be reviewing shos but based on the number of players that want his scalp I am starting to think he is town, I don't believe in busses in this setup unless scum is dumb in which case we will win anyway, if shos is town Rhinox is my top scumread because he is fanning the flames without exposing himself like Ceph. is doing.

That's a shit reason to think someone is town. What on earth about this setup says "don't bus" to you? We don't know anything about it, do we?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 553, Katsuki wrote:ok so I just skimmed the last page and fuck this game

now to see if anyone else on my team wants to take over for me I'm not dealing with this.

If you can't handle a couple scumreads, don't play mafia

Gambit/10
Bartleby the Scrivener
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:14 am

Post by copper223 »

10-3 is what this setup tells me.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by copper223 »

Plus I did not say I am townreading him, I need to review the whole thing but it's starting to smell, what I find shitty play from the players voting shos including you is the lack of a concise case despite the constant requests for one.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:18 am

Post by copper223 »

If Cabd is town Ceph is more likely to be scum for the above non-read.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

what above non-read
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 553, Katsuki wrote:ok so I just skimmed the last page and fuck this game

stahp being a dramaqueen
whew!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 556, copper223 wrote:10-3 is what this setup tells me.

Probably. So? I know you aren't this basic.

In post 557, copper223 wrote:Plus I did not say I am townreading him, I need to review the whole thing but it's starting to smell, what I find shitty play from the players voting shos including you is the lack of a concise case despite the constant requests for one.

You pretty much did though.

I am not voting for shos. Did you even read last page? I am clearly backing off.

In post 558, copper223 wrote:If Cabd is town Ceph is more likely to be scum for the above non-read.

Yeah, town never have null reads.
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:29 am

Post by shos »

roflcopterz for 452

OH
457 is at KATS and not at ME
I was reading on the phone and was all like 'what the hell is wrong with that guy' xD

What's PBPA?

both 471 and 472 say that I am *easily* and *clearly* scum, yet none of these gave a single reason for why they scumread me. halp? LLD? kats?

I don't get why only in page 20 kats posts look like they might be holding some water. even if it's almost only against me, lol, the posts are 10000 times less bad here. but I mean the last couple of pages just look like we retreated back to RVS with bias, if you look at the quality of the posts.

I can live with a kats lynch but I'd rather an NS lynch as of now.

@Rhinox (linked cuz important post IMO)
Can you please explain to me WHY you think I am scum? You are basically attacking a player while he is catching up for not being caught up, it seems. And I don't get it. Also, I'd *really* be interested in more info from your teammates and how these influence you, as people who are supposedly 100% protown for youtown.

self reminder: read cabd's ISO later (please remind me if I forget)

lol ceph your description of my posts in 494 made me laugh loudly

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WORK WITH ME IN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SCORE THINGIE

In 505 cabd wrote:Then when I show up, he immediately reverses course and town reads me.

cabd, can you quote the before, you showing up, and after? help me see this.

self reminder: see those meta links(please remind me if I forget this too)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

let me spell it out for you.

THE SCORE THINGY IS A DISTRACTION, AND ANY GUESS WE CAN FORMULATE IS AT BEST JUST THAT, A WILD GUESS.

The best case scenario is that we figure it out! And then scum ALSO know what the fuck it does, assuming they don't already know, so you're giving an informed minority and an uninformed majority information. Guess who uses it better? (also, this is why I think you're scum. I have this suspicion that scum DON'T know what the point system is, and that you, as scum, are trying to not only use that as a way to look town, but also figure it out so you can use that information to your advantage.)

The worst case scenario is that we don't figure it out, and we've wasted a shit ton of pages, thoughtspace and time on a useless endevour.

In EITHER case, people should be focusing on what actually wins us the game: Lynching scum.

That's why no one wants to do it.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

oh, and PbPA= Post by Post Analysis.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 am

Post by copper223 »

That's how basic it gets, a D1 bus with that ratio is even more retarded than usual so given nobody besides perhaps Katsuki with his soft that he is 15-shot JOAT or Cabd if a scum jumped the gun when he started lurking is worth bussing, I am assuming for today that scum isn't likely going to do that.

I pretty much said what I said, if you want to simplify the meaning of my posts to the point they say something else it's all you.

My complaint, did you read my post where I include you, is that despite screaming for his lynch for pages you haven't given me 1 post summing up why he is scum.

Yes that's why I said more likely and not 100%.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:43 am

Post by copper223 »

Plus what do you mean probably, magua specified 10-3 in the setup description.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 563, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:let me spell it out for you.

THE SCORE THINGY IS A DISTRACTION, AND ANY GUESS WE CAN FORMULATE IS AT BEST JUST THAT, A WILD GUESS.

The best case scenario is that we figure it out! And then scum ALSO know what the fuck it does, assuming they don't already know, so you're giving an informed minority and an uninformed majority information. Guess who uses it better? (also, this is why I think you're scum. I have this suspicion that scum DON'T know what the point system is, and that you, as scum, are trying to not only use that as a way to look town, but also figure it out so you can use that information to your advantage.)

I agree that thinking about the score is a bad use of time right now, but I don't agree that any attempt to figure it out is necessarily scum-motivated. It's just pointless.

In post 565, copper223 wrote:That's how basic it gets, a D1 bus with that ratio is even more retarded than usual so given nobody besides perhaps Katsuki with his soft that he is 15-shot JOAT or Cabd if a scum jumped the gun when he started lurking is worth bussing, I am assuming for today that scum isn't likely going to do that.

I pretty much said what I said, if you want to simplify the meaning of my posts to the point they say something else it's all you.

My complaint, did you read my post where I include you, is that despite screaming for his lynch for pages you haven't given me 1 post summing up why he is scum.

Yes that's why I said more likely and not 100%.

The best part of bussing is bussing a partner who won't actually get lynched for it. Moreover, I don't have enough :igmeoy: for this train of thought and I'm a bit disappointed in you for thinking so simplistically.

I don't feel the need to provide a summary of reasons I believe someone is scum when I no longer particularly believe that. It boils down to "trying to look useful without actually doing anything + refusing to explain reads so aggressively that I thought they were made up" and that is the best summary I can be arsed to write.

pedit: Didn't see that, would have assumed it anyway.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

...Maybe a filter that changes the word "particularly" to "I'm retarded" would be a useful service to me. Someone code me a browser extension.
Bartleby the Scrivener
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 am

Post by shos »

Ceph, wothout responding to everything in 522, I think I can say I see eye to eye with you, more or less. with regards to inuyasha and that strategy of mine - it was probably much more competent in inuyasha because I was InuYasha, so I was like 150% sure that I can confirm myslef totally just by nameclaiming and stuff. Here and in other games it's less useful, and as such it's less radical behavior that I'm using. but either way, the me-not-being-here cut that out quick.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 559, pirate mollie wrote:what above non-read
whew!
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 570, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 559, pirate mollie wrote:what above non-read

He's talking about my response regarding Cabd.

I gave a null read and that is heinous.
Bartleby the Scrivener
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ftr I wld rather you let the person am asking the question answer actually answer tia
whew!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:49 am

Post by copper223 »

Until he gets lynched and then he can start flaming you post game for being a moron, totally worth it when townies D1 are so easy to scumread if you want to it's a joke. We can talk about my scumhunting tactics and how to improve them when you are able to read the setup description before the game.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ffs I am a horrible bitch in games. I am trying to get better
whew!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”