White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:31 am

Post by White Narcissus »

Day 2+ deadlines are 10 days, The ticks happen at: 8 days left, 6 days left, 4 days left, 2 days left, deadline. What bothers me if that was the reason why you asked for the extension why are you asking pieguy as if you do not know whether it affects it or not, if you really were asking for that extension for that said reason you'd have asked him when you asked for the extension (or right after he granted it) not right now.
~Sakura
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:31 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1305, Mikazuki wrote:I'd really like to see Shadow/Huntress' explanation on why she doesn't like Zelink's posts since we have some time. That way, even if she gets lynched, we at least have detailed reads from a confirmed town player we can take into consideration on Day 3.

I personally have conflicted feelings about this. In a way it has town benifit behind it but deeper you can find scum having an intent of building up a town lynch. Its mostly leaning town but I really find that ticking me off somewhat
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

Isnt any extention not counted for the ticks? thats how i understood the rules..
redacted
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:32 am

Oh wait no, im the one that's miscounting the deadline, we have only hit 2 ticks and we have 1 day and 15 hours... derp
~Sakura
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

so what was decided about the darkness claiming btw?
redacted
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 am

So we have (expired on 2015-04-10 00:00:30) until the 3rd tick. Let's try to get a lynch by then please u.u
~Sakura
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:34 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1325, White Narcissus wrote:Day 2+ deadlines are 10 days, The ticks happen at: 8 days left, 6 days left, 4 days left, 2 days left, deadline. What bothers me if that was the reason why you asked for the extension why are you asking pieguy as if you do not know whether it affects it or not, if you really were asking for that extension for that said reason you'd have asked him when you asked for the extension (or right after he granted it) not right now.
~Sakura

To make sure I'm not interpreting it incorrectly.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I assumed my interpretation was the correct one. It cannot hurt to make sure.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

Post by ZZZX »

Smite Heavenly:Skold

for now

I will try to somewhat iso the other guy later. I am tired and I should get and do sometihng right now~
redacted
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

In post 1327, ZZZX wrote:Isnt any extention not counted for the ticks? thats how i understood the rules..

It's added at the beginning of the day and not counted into the darknening ticks, ergo makes the first tick be X-hours late (X being the number of hours added to the deadline). I was counting it as if it ticked as soon as it turned to 4 days, 23 hour 59 minutes left, but it was at 4 days not 5 days derp.
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:37 am

In post 1332, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I assumed my interpretation was the correct one. It cannot hurt to make sure.

Yeah, I guess, don't mind me, i thought you were trying to waste time by confirming it with the mod then go "OH SHIT WE'RE SO CLOSE so we can't do anything about it now". But i'd still would have felt better if you had asked earlier
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I've mentioned previously that I find Zelink's posts a little difficult to interpret because of how he talks and his playstyle. I think I'd have a much better read on him if I could get a detailed read from a more experienced player to take into consideration. So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

This is starting to get confusing huh... :P'
p-edit: I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*
redacted
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:38 am

In post 1329, ZZZX wrote:so what was decided about the darkness claiming btw?

Don't think anything was decided about it, but we should at least finish the mass flavor claim methinks
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 am

In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Elaborate?
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:This is starting to get confusing huh... :P'
p-edit: I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Well go on then, why would I not want get more confident reads, and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 am

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

1.5 days is not a lot of time considering how often they are posting and how they always complain about "not enough time to reread", I'd be more inclined to wager that they still won't have time because they are hoping the PR claim they've been softing all day will save them.
~Sakura
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1339, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Elaborate?
~Sakura

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:I've mentioned previously that I find Zelink's posts a little difficult to interpret because of how he talks and his playstyle. I think I'd have a much better read on him if I could get a detailed read from a more experienced player to take into consideration. So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

the first part is fine but...

We have already somewhat agreed to do that and the way the post is used (esp its ending of it not being a lose to the town) is a way to soften the lynch. Any time someone tries to soften the effect of a town lynch it should be noted as scum intent. Town have nothing to gain by making another townie's lynch as a "simpler" deal because it is somewhat used by scum to soften the effect of votes analysis and gives people an excuse to join a wagon without actually having a case if the person was town.
redacted
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1335, White Narcissus wrote:But i'd still would have felt better if you had asked earlier

It didn't occur to me that I might be interpreting it incorrectly.

When you brought it up, I figured I should clarify just in case.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 am

In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

To be fair, that does sound like coaching.
~Sakura
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1341, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

1.5 days is not a lot of time considering how often they are posting and how they always complain about "not enough time to reread", I'd be more inclined to wager that they still won't have time because they are hoping the PR claim they've been softing all day will save them.
~Sakura

Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1342, ZZZX wrote:

Elaborate?
~Sakura

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:I've mentioned previously that I find Zelink's posts a little difficult to interpret because of how he talks and his playstyle. I think I'd have a much better read on him if I could get a detailed read from a more experienced player to take into consideration. So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

We have already somewhat agreed to do that and the way the post is used (esp its ending of it not being a lose to the town) is a way to soften the lynch. Any time someone tries to soften the effect of a town lynch it should be noted as scum intent. Town have nothing to gain by making another townie's lynch as a "simpler" deal because it is somewhat used by scum to soften the effect of votes analysis and gives people an excuse to join a wagon without actually having a case if the person was town.

How is that 'softening' a lynch? I'm trying to get as much benefit out of Shadow as possible since their lynch looks fairly imminent. Whether they're scum or town, a detailed read can give some important insight for the rest of us to consider tomorrow. Imo it's more scummy to go just accept a lynch of a player you think might be town without doing anything.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1344, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

To be fair, that does sound like coaching.
~Sakura

What's coaching?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:48 am

In post 1345, Mikazuki wrote:Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Why wouldnt they have made those "detailed posts" before instead? Unless you're suggesting that they go and make detailed posts within 1d15 hours and then we end up townreading them for them (won't happen) and have the leftover time to shift the lynch onto the one claimed VT which is now least likely to be scum? At this point they should be claiming flavor and role because they have the majority of pseudo votes on them and we need a lynch pretty soon, unless they come in and explain stuff today to give us more than 24 hours to reasses and probably shift the lynch elsewhere, which i don't see happening.
~Sakura
PEdit: Coaching is a scum telling their partner what to do to be townread/get out of a lynch/etc.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1346, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1342, ZZZX wrote:

Elaborate?
~Sakura

How is that 'softening' a lynch? I'm trying to get as much benefit out of Shadow as possible since their lynch looks fairly imminent. Whether they're scum or town, a detailed read can give some important insight for the rest of us to consider tomorrow. Imo it's more scummy to go just accept a lynch of a player you think might be town without doing anything.

I dont mind the make post part. the fact that you are trying to make his lynch "harmless" and that his lynch "doesnt hurt town even if he was town" is my problem see.
redacted

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”