Witness Protection
Witness Protection
Goon
Witness Protection
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Witness Protection »

In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:Btw,I'm going to claim now with all of the deadline thing.We are a darkness decreaser. We target someone and we decrease their darkness by 40%.

White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:I targetted notty N1. Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.
<br abp="665">Huh? despite he having claimed that he was immune to the darkening during D1? So basically you targeted someone that can't confirm whether your claim is valid?<br abp="666">~Sakura

pvote Shadowcat
""It seems very pretty," she said when she'd finished it, "but it's rather hard to understand!" (You see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all.) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas—only I don't exactly know what they are! Somebody killed something: that's clear
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:58 am

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:She's a damn good player in general and if she needs time to sit down and explain her reads then she does.

If she needs time, then don't make everyone else increase darkening along with it, I understand real life stuff happening, but why she didn't explain it D1 when everone was asking, and now she forgot and has to "reread" to explain it, that sounds like a load of bull to me.
And do i need to remind you that every 48 hour time segment we take all of our darkening increase? So how long does she want people to increase their darkening before she gives us her reasons, no im sorry but im not believing it.
#StillNotBelievingTheClaim
~Sakura
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Thor and Loki »

Hey zelink bb what do you think about that claim?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am

Post by notscience »

Why would both scum claim a role that can do the same exact thing
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by notscience »

like I can understand one but two? it makes no sense
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Because notty always softclaims in games. I can never tell what he'll be until he full claims. I wasn't fully caught up myself, but I knew Notty was town. I just felt he was town. I chose him, I always chose him.

The whole Day 1 darkness being risen to the votes. There was taly and notty, probably others, but I was confident over notty being town than anyone else.

I WANTED TIME TO CATCH UP DURING d1. I didn't get it and then everything happened with my cat. I shouldn't be posting right now because I'm crying. I'm on my computer because I'm trying to make a poster of different pictures of my cat to put in my room. I got hundreds of pictures, but i cant decide which ones to use. She's cute in all. I want to use them all. I want her back.

you could lynch someone else, have us target someone, lock us into that target and we're confirmable.

we dont need to die today (although rl I'd love to die because I want my fucking cat back, dw notty i wont<3), but game wise we don't need to die.

~M
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Thor and Loki »

shhhhh notty
trix are for kids
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 am

Post by notscience »

I stand by my assertion one of the
final 5
is scum.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:24 am

In post 1380, Shadowcat wrote:Because notty always softclaims in games. I can never tell what he'll be until he full claims. I wasn't fully caught up myself, but I knew Notty was town. I just felt he was town. I chose him, I always chose him.

The whole Day 1 darkness being risen to the votes. There was taly and notty, probably others, but I was confident over notty being town than anyone else.

I WANTED TIME TO CATCH UP DURING d1. I didn't get it and then everything happened with my cat. I shouldn't be posting right now because I'm crying. I'm on my computer because I'm trying to make a poster of different pictures of my cat to put in my room. I got hundreds of pictures, but i cant decide which ones to use. She's cute in all. I want to use them all. I want her back.

you could lynch someone else, have us target someone, lock us into that target and we're confirmable.

we dont need to die today (although rl I'd love to die because I want my fucking cat back, dw notty i wont<3), but game wise we don't need to die.

~M

Don't you think you should be using your AtE towards others instead of towards notty? Like sure, i know real life sux and everything, but this game happens to have a mechanic that hurts people the longer we take to lynch, so as much as i sympathize with your real life stuff, you're only helping scum, consider this as a last attempt to get something out of your slot that makes me want to reconsider before i exorcise you to the death
In post 1382, notscience wrote:I stand by my assertion one of the
final 5
is scum.

Like mala's flavor right?
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:27 am

In post 1378, notscience wrote:Why would both scum claim a role that can do the same exact thing

Because Hope+1 where Varsoon counterclaimed his scum partner totally didn't happen.
~Sakura
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Malakittens »

I JUST GAVE YOU A FUCKING OUTLET SAKURA

lynch someone else
lock us on to a freaken player
let us target them
and we are confirmable
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

its not gaurennteed it will work because I dont know how much scum # of darkness they can raise
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:31 am

In post 1385, Malakittens wrote:I JUST GAVE YOU A FUCKING OUTLET SAKURA

lynch someone else
lock us on to a freaken player
let us target them
and we are confirmable

This is not a detailed reads list nor a case on another player, I'm giving you about 24 hours just because im townreading notty and he's townreading you despite the fact that he said to not trust any of his reads on you, So up to you or your hydra partner. Also ftr you could be Sachiko buying time to be able to NK someone tonight. So no, im not giving anyone time to confirm themselves when the one chance they had to confirm themselves they already screwed up.
~Sakura
PEdit: That too.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

We need scum lynches to win, we can't count on killing scum via darkness

We're a town lynch.

go somewhere else

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:32 am

In post 1388, Malakittens wrote:We need scum lynches to win, we can't count on killing scum via darkness

We're a town lynch.

go somewhere else

Yeah because that's totally not fakeable, go on, im still waiting
~Sakura
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:55 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1384, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1378, notscience wrote:Why would both scum claim a role that can do the same exact thing

Because Hope+1 where Varsoon counterclaimed his scum partner totally didn't happen.
~Sakura

And what happened?

The lost

Its the exception not the rule.

And yes, their flavor is in that category but so is thor's and likely a few others.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:03 am

Post by notscience »

Honestly I'm still stuck on why Taly died N1.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1363, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1362, ZZZX wrote:Idk if I am wrong or not but I will just take a break now

So soon? You have only interacted with like Mika... well as long as you dont leave for like weeks again i dont mind
~Sakura

pre-sleep post: its mid night
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:40 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1314, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
@pieguy

Could you please clarify whether the 24-hour extension affected the 48-hour ticks?

The extra 24 hours did not count; if I need to extend the deadline, the darkness timer is paused until the "extra" time runs out.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1276, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Your reads are... gut reads? All of them?

No, only two of them. If you'd read my summary you would know this.

In post 1279, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Out of interest, Shadowcat, could you point me to other games you've played where your reads have been entirely gut that you've been unable to explain?

And also, perhaps, one or two of your most recent scum games.

I don't recall any game where my reads have been entirely gut reads. A gut read by definition is difficult to explain because once the cause becomes obvious it's no longer just a gut read. All my games are listed on the wiki under Huntress with a note of my alignment.

In post 1284, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'd like to see something along the lines of, "these are posts I don't like from ZeL1nK and here is why." I mean if you were to ask me to look at a 200-post ISO and talk about which posts I do or don't like, it would maybe take me... half an hour at most?

This proves you either haven't read my posts, or are hoping that others haven't read them. I stated quite clearly that it was more than just your ISO, it was the context that I needed to go over. If it was just the ISO I would have done it before now.

I was going to quote more bits from but I decided not to. I will just say that I found parts of it arrogant and even insulting, and leave it at that. Just remember that not everyone has the ability to deal with stuff at the speed you claim to be able to.

In post 1286, Mikazuki wrote:Huntress, would you be willing to explain your reads independent of Mala then?

I'm always willing to explain what I can.

In post 1298, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I probably wouldn't care in another game with, say, two-week deadlines.

This game did come with a two week, and then ten day, deadlines. I wouldn't have joined it if it had come with the very short times that you are trying to push.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Placeholder.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1377, Thor and Loki wrote:Hey zelink bb what do you think about that claim?

Part of me wants to call it town because I'm not sure pieguy gives scum two rather similar fake-claims (I can imagine it being a possibility in "don't try to outguess the mod" fashion, but it goes against my theory that scum have fake-claims tied into their roles). Part of me wonders why pieguy even gave Mayu that fake-claim in the first place when it was possibly going to be outright counter-claimed if Shadowcat is town. That seems like poor modding.

It's also technically confirmable, assuming whoever they target doesn't die and their role isn't interfered with in some way. It's a rather... inconvenient coincidence... that they happened to target possibly the only player in the game who cannot confirm or deny it worked on them.

It's at least somewhat consistent with what they've been hinting at.

I'm also somewhat interested in the answer to this: Do they know whether the -40% darkness applies before whatever the scum darkness raising mechanic is?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Also still waiting for the promised content. I'm kind of just ignoring posts like #1394 now because reading excuses and suggestions that I'm arrogant for thinking they could find time to write content in the last two weeks is getting kind of boring.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

By the way, Loki.

Can I ever expect you to actually answer the questions I've asked? Particularly where you stand on scum reads right now, how your read on Gaiden has progressed over the course of the game, what your current read on Mikazuki is and, I guess, what your thoughts on recent posts by Shadowcat and Skold are.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

@White Narcissist,

What do you currently think of Skold?

And what do you think of the idea of lynching Skold today?

(I know you want a Shadowcat lynch, I just can't recall seeing you comment on the idea of a Skold lynch lately.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”