pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

votecount 2.10
Shadowcat (1) - White Narcissus
Skold (1) - Thor and Loki

Not voting (10) - Ankamius, notscience, 4nxi3ty, Skold, ZZZX, SXTLHGaiden, Mikazuki, Shadowcat, Witness Protection, ZeL1nK2

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is April 15, 00:30 GMT-7 or in (expired on 2015-04-15 00:00:30).
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 501, lufan131 wrote:I'm sorry I don't post as much as I should, I'm not caught up. IF I failed to answer something, I'll answer when I've caught up. This post rate is gonna take some getting used to.
From what I have read, It's reads time. I believe White and Zelink to be town.

In post 503, lufan131 wrote:Both of you are highly active, both are well informed, both are good analists. They have this veteran feeling, and both are playing as a great utility, I think anyway. I doubt that's what you meant, but that's why I think you're town, because both are informative, and their points will help me catch up faster.

These look like lufan was trying to pacify White Narcissus's attack.

zelink doing the pseudo vote-counts throughout the game is pro-town

first instinct sez both are town

Who first brought up the idea of doing pseudo vote-counts?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:55 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

It's on page one.

Though someone suggested FoS instead of RVS before me.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:02 am

Post by White Narcissus »

The only way im letting Shadowcat live through today is if notty promises that I won't have to deal with them during the night.
@Anxiety: Skold, ZZZX, Shadowcat have been lurking, ZZZX seems town to me due to lufan's read list and his reaction to when wis said "ZZZX is town because newbscum dont bus" swapping him from scumread to null, Shadowcat has been promising content but not providing any, they claimed being able to reduce someone's darkness by 40% and have been skating on that claim continuing to do nothing, Skold claimed VT and is producing content lately. But people want to lynch Skold instead of Shadowcat.
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:12 am

Speaking of lurkers WP seems to have all but dissapeared too... And only seems to have appeared to pvote shadowcat... hmm....
~Sakura
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 1435, Skold wrote:
P-Vote:Zelink

I thought it was already established that we're working under the assumption that scum don't know specific darkness levels. If not, we should be, since knowing darkness levels doesn't help town and it COULD help scum.

Currently ISOing Gaiden will update whenever I comment on my catching up.

~lynch all lurkers~
Said the little oni on your shoulder.
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:16 am

In post 1212, Witness Protection wrote:This post is where
I started to Town read Shadowcat
. They brought up the unread posts thing first. it just seems something scum wouldn't need to do.
The last line doesn't sound like bussing, to me.

Bold is mine
In post 1375, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:Btw,I'm going to claim now with all of the deadline thing.We are a darkness decreaser. We target someone and we decrease their darkness by 40%.

White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1367, Shadowcat wrote:I targetted notty N1. Because both Huntress and I agreed that he was town and the better route to go considering he could be an easy target to due everything that happened D1.
<br abp="665">Huh? despite he having claimed that he was immune to the darkening during D1? So basically you targeted someone that can't confirm whether your claim is valid?<br abp="666">~Sakura

pvote Shadowcat

Quite a read change in here.......
Lemme see how he behaved in regards to lufan
~Sakura
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:17 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

hmm that quote was not intentional
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:20 am

In post 1530, SXTLHGaiden wrote:~lynch all lurkers~
Said the little oni on your shoulder.

Not quite what i meant, but he was active during D1, then he only posts like every 2 rl days during D2, also there seems to be no explanation for his read change on shadowcat (the claim can't be it, if he was townreading them, he'd also believe the claim despite how bad it is).
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 am

In post 1531, White Narcissus wrote:Lemme see how he behaved in regards to lufan

And i found a whole bunch of no info so...
Well Wis was townreading him so imma have to wait until i get in touch with wis about it, but atm the only way i see shadowcat being town is if wp's scum.
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:00 am

I won't be voting zzzx, Zymf or skold here. All of them are town. I'd consider lynching Gaiden or wp because I'm not too sure about them, but I would 100% prefer to lynch shadowcat or thorloki.

~Wis
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1510, ZeL1nK2 wrote:But I also don't like Skold for the content he's provided.

He's trying. He's just a weak player. Doesn't make him scum. It's the intent that matters.

~Wis
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am

In post 1536, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1510, ZeL1nK2 wrote:But I also don't like Skold for the content he's provided.

He's trying. He's just a weak player. Doesn't make him scum. It's the intent that matters.

~Wis
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Skold »

In post 1536, Wisdom wrote:

~Wis

Not sure whether to be offended or grateful.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

I am aware that he's either somewhat trying or at least trying to look like he's trying.

It doesn't change my opinion on the content he's produced.

Literally all of the things he's mentioned as scummy so far have been things that have nothing to do with actual play and everything to do with either flavour or mechanics or I don't even know what he was thinking with the ZZZX thing but it seems to have been because ZZZX missed the flavour claim...

I am not screaming for his lynch or anything (at least not at the moment). I just don't like what I've seen so far.

I agree the intent matters. I just don't see whatever you're apparently seeing. I mean, unless you're expecting him to lay down and die as scum, of course he was going to write something so I don't think writing stuff is necessarily a town trait, or I don't see whatever you're seeing that's town in the actual content.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 am

Post by notscience »

Lets lynch thorloki

I like that idea

And Sakura ISO my recent posts tia
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

you know, i think you are town ns
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:46 am

Post by notscience »

Welcome to the party gaiden. Youre only a few weeks late.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:51 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

i'm basing my townread on you solely on the fact that i really want to lynch you.
- GreyICE
- popsofctown
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1521, Mikazuki wrote:Pvote: ZZZX

I keep going into WIFOM over his interaction with lufan so I decided to just disregard it.

Other than questioning me and then attacking Skold for no reason, he's done very little despite saying that he'll contribute using discussions. Also I thought his line of questioning on me was seemed like bad reaching but that could just be bias speaking. Basically, to me, it looks a little like he's trying to look like he's doing something while contributing nothing, and I don't like that at all.

Oh newb scum ended up scum slipping with a clear indication that someone is town and is not in the same allignment? lets throw it away.

reminds me of my first game in MS where the same * happened

anyway I am Shishido Yu
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:55 am

Post by notscience »

Yui
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Ankamius »

Getting to this game tonight. I ended up burning myself out for the day before getting to this game yesterday.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1396, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'm also somewhat interested in the answer to this: Do they know whether the -40% darkness applies before whatever the scum darkness raising mechanic is?

We weren't told but as Pieguyn said that any death from darkness resolves at the end of the night I assume all plusses and minuses are taken account of regardless of the order they come in.

In post 1428, Thor and Loki wrote:It also makes our role finally make sense: things happen at 70% for us, which doesn't make sense without a role like Shadowcat to trigger it (scum sending darkness to 100% is p likely to kill us considering vulnerability and all).

I am wondering if their role is some kind of traitor role and they are letting the rest of the scum know what it takes to connect with them. I can't see any reason otherwise for them outing themselves.

My null read on Skold has moved to possible scum due to some of his recent posting.

I'm willing to lynch either Thor/Loki or Skold toDay, preferably the former, as it doesn't look like anyone else is interested in lynching Zel.

pseudovote: Thor and Loki
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1510, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1509, White Narcissus wrote:On another note Shadowcat also promised content and never delivered even after i told them to produce some within 24 hours (which is plenty of time), Skold at least tried to give his thoughts as he went on with his catch up, why are you guys not seeing this.
~Sakura
I see it.

I don't like Shadowcat for not providing content.

Will you two just STOP pretending that I'm lurking and not providing content. It's not true but you have been saying it repeatedly and it's becoming annoying. It almost looks like you think that if you keep saying it others will believe you; behaviour which I can understand from scum but not from town, so it's shaking my town read on WN. The only thing that is delayed is my case on Zel and that is because I'm giving priority to keeping up with the thread as Zel is unlikely to be lynched toDay. (Zel has even admitted that I have provided content.)
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:38 pm

In post 1548, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1510, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1509, White Narcissus wrote:On another note Shadowcat also promised content and never delivered even after i told them to produce some within 24 hours (which is plenty of time), Skold at least tried to give his thoughts as he went on with his catch up, why are you guys not seeing this.
~Sakura
I see it.

I don't like Shadowcat for not providing content.

Will you two just STOP pretending that I'm lurking and not providing content. It's not true but you have been saying it repeatedly and it's becoming annoying. It almost looks like you think that if you keep saying it others will believe you; behaviour which I can understand from scum but not from town, so it's shaking my town read on WN. The only thing that is delayed is my case on Zel and that is because I'm giving priority to keeping up with the thread as Zel is unlikely to be lynched toDay. (Zel has even admitted that I have provided content.)

Will you just STOP pretending that you're not lurking and providing content. It's not true and this post looks almost like you want others to believe what you're saying, you didn't explain your read on Zelink like ever, you didn't elaborate why you don't like Skold's post but you're taking the same stance others are taking on his posting without explaining it, and the only somewhat piece of content you have is a list of barely explained reads, if i'm wrong then quote the "content" you've provided, shouldn't be too hard, right?
~Sakura

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”