Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1476, White Narcissus wrote:And so are you for trying to lynch lurkers instead of Mala

~Wis

If you believe that, I'd recommend lynching me before you lynch Mala. I don't think Mala will be lynched after I flip town (I assume you and Sakura will listen to me if I'm confirmed, correct?). I don't think I become any townier with a Shadowcat flip.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

Although I am interested in the case on me, it is not the only thing I'm referring to when I refer to a lack of content.

Here are the things I would like to see from you (apart from the case on me):

- An explanation of what you think the differences between Loki's scum and town games are, specifically as it applies to this game and why he isn't playing to his "town meta"
- Where your "gut scum read" on Skold came from (given at the time he didn't have really any worthwhile content - was it just a lack of content?)
- An explanation of any other scum reads you currently have. Because... Well... There aren't any explanations.

You are providing content insofar as writing posts that respond to some things could be called writing content. And you did produce a reads list. This is true. It's not that you're not producing
any
content, it's just that the content you are producing is not what I want to see. I've been waiting on you to explain your reads since , over 10 RL days ago now. You still haven't. Yes, busy schedules and real life priorities and whatnot. OK. It doesn't change what I'm saying. Even with your recent posts, I'm unsure why your reads are what they supposedly are.
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

I also explained why I was lynching lurkers. What was incorrect about my reasoning?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1552, Thor and Loki wrote:I also explained why I was lynching lurkers. What was incorrect about my reasoning?

So i take it you didn't like Skold's posting either? Why do you still want him lynched?
~Sakura
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1503, White Narcissus wrote:Idk, it seems unlikely for pie to have given scum a VT fake claim, and his frustration and anger reads genuine to me, I don't like how he decided to stop what he was doing because of the anger tho, but i've felt like that before, just that in my case i usually end up with a self-vote or a replace out, if your meta assesment of him is true about him self-hammering then i could see him reacting like this as town.
~Sakura

Why do you think that pie wouldn't give scum a VT fakeclaim? You don't think scum have a sample VT PM? You don't think scum would fakeclaim VT?
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1553, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1552, Thor and Loki wrote:I also explained why I was lynching lurkers. What was incorrect about my reasoning?

So i take it you didn't like Skold's posting either? Why do you still want him lynched?
~Sakura

I didn't like his push on ZZZX "because I'm mad": normally, when town make bad votes based on emotion, they aren't aware that they are making a bad vote based on emotion.

I think the Taly point brought up by Zelink is a good one.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:51 pm

In post 1554, Thor and Loki wrote:Why do you think that pie wouldn't give scum a VT fakeclaim? You don't think scum have a sample VT PM? You don't think scum would fakeclaim VT?

Scum may fake claim VT, there's a sample VT role in the first page you know. But i feel pie would give scum something to fake claim with a PR so that they are less likely to be lynched, not something that would make town go "OH WELL NOTHING LOST IF THEY ARE LYNCHED!"
~Sakura
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1507, White Narcissus wrote:I was scumreading Skold last night because he was doing nothing and lufan put him as town while scumreading ZZZX, but this frustration seems a lot like how i get when people misread me, Nacho should know better than me how an angry/frustrated townie looks since he's played a ton of games with me, which is why it's bothering me that he's not seeing this at the very least.
~Sakura

Meaning either I'm scum or I'm not seeing the angry/frustrated townie vibe I usually pick up on, making shadowcat an even worse lynch.
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1506, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1503, White Narcissus wrote:Idk, it seems unlikely for pie to have given scum a VT fake claim, and his frustration and anger reads genuine to me, I don't like how he decided to stop what he was doing because of the anger tho, but i've felt like that before, just that in my case i usually end up with a self-vote or a replace out, if your meta assesment of him is true about him self-hammering then i could see him reacting like this as town.
~Sakura

In the other game modded by Pieguyn there was one VT fakeclaim out of the three scum, so I wouldn't rule out that possibility completely.

I'm not completely sold on Skold scum and I'd really like to see the rest of his analysis ASAP, but we do really need a lynch within like the next 18 hours.

What do you think of this first paragraph?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

In post 1555, Thor and Loki wrote:I didn't like his push on ZZZX "because I'm mad": normally, when town make bad votes based on emotion, they aren't aware that they are making a bad vote based on emotion.

I think the Taly point brought up by Zelink is a good one.

Huh? hold on let me relook back at those posts
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:55 pm

In post 1557, Thor and Loki wrote:Meaning either I'm scum or I'm not seeing the angry/frustrated townie vibe I usually pick up on, making shadowcat an even worse lynch.

Yes but last I remember wis was townreading you, and he disagrees with some of my reasoning, so i can't just take control of the hydra and vote there based on that only without discussing it with Wis (which i did try to discuss earlier, but i got sidetracked by trying to defend Skold from the bad pushes)
~Sakura
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1547, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1396, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I'm also somewhat interested in the answer to this: Do they know whether the -40% darkness applies before whatever the scum darkness raising mechanic is?

We weren't told but as Pieguyn said that any death from darkness resolves at the end of the night I assume all plusses and minuses are taken account of regardless of the order they come in.

In post 1428, Thor and Loki wrote:It also makes our role finally make sense: things happen at 70% for us, which doesn't make sense without a role like Shadowcat to trigger it (scum sending darkness to 100% is p likely to kill us considering vulnerability and all).

I am wondering if their role is some kind of traitor role and they are letting the rest of the scum know what it takes to connect with them. I can't see any reason otherwise for them outing themselves.

My null read on Skold has moved to possible scum due to some of his recent posting.

I'm willing to lynch either Thor/Loki or Skold toDay, preferably the former, as it doesn't look like anyone else is interested in lynching Zel.

pseudovote: Thor and Loki

You don't see the interactions my role has with yours?
>.>
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Huh this post happened before Skold acknowledged that it was probably a bad post due to anger:
In post 1485, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1478, Skold wrote:KUROSAKI KENSUKE

Well its the first time i saw you mension that,. Mkay.

also chill dude. isnt that alittle too... much of a reaction?

Why do you think something like this didn't make him change his mind?
~Sakura
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1560, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1557, Thor and Loki wrote:Meaning either I'm scum or I'm not seeing the angry/frustrated townie vibe I usually pick up on, making shadowcat an even worse lynch.

Yes but last I remember wis was townreading you, and he disagrees with some of my reasoning, so i can't just take control of the hydra and vote there based on that only without discussing it with Wis (which i did try to discuss earlier, but i got sidetracked by trying to defend Skold from the bad pushes)
~Sakura

Wis is scumreading me at the moment.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

In post 1561, Thor and Loki wrote:You don't see the interactions my role has with yours?
>.>

She won't because she's scum, duh
Maybe wis is right and you're town, maybe you're just wrong about Skold, maybe me and wis are the ones that are wrong about Skold, thing is, after i found what i found by WP i've been starting to question my reads because there's no way there's that many scum around.
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Oh i guess he changed his mind on you today, i mostly remembered him changing his mind on you during the middle of D1, nevermind then
~Sakura
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Reading from my last content post up to the placeholder:

In post 1323, ZZZX wrote:All in all I find that Skold's posts have a small problem of being legit looking while they are not really that deep. He looks like he is doing something while he isnt. Personally Since I have failed to catch up on alot I guess you can say I look similiar but the differance is that I ADMIT and KNOW I wasnt doing anything and I am trying right now. So far noone of the points skold used makes sense. Add an incomplete random claim (...ok?) to the mix and you get the point.

I don't like this post.

In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:This is starting to get confusing huh... :P'
p-edit: I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Well go on then, why would I not want get more confident reads, and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

I don't like this post either.

---

In post 1272, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1249, Ankamius wrote:I meant primarily what changed between the first post and the next two. The first makes it look like you think he's scum with inside information, but you throw doubt on that theory in the other two, but keep that suspicion there. I don't understand what would prompt that.

The second post () was just my reply to WN's comment on the first post, explaining why I raised the point. It didn't represent a change in my thinking. That change came after Zymf's response. It was the tone of his posts coupled with my past experience of playing with him. Yes, it's limited. That's one of the reasons why I said I still had reservations about him.

RIGHT. Now I understand where you're coming from.

Mala: Please answer this when you have time to.

In post 1194, Ankamius wrote:
In post 755, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 721, notscience wrote:Huntress text Mala and tell her I am calling her names in the thread please, tia

She wouldn't be able to text me anyways. I can only text inside of the US or I'm basically charged extra and I'm not in charge of my phone bill. :P

I been sleeping pretty much after I get home from work to try and knock off this cold. I think it's gone for the most part I just have a wicked sore throat and a fever that seems to linger, so I don't have a clue what this is atm.

I was skimming for the most part, but what do you think of Thor/Loki hydra? You have more experience in seeing scum-Nacho than when I do, but I'm not seeing town-Nacho so what's your thoughts there?

~M

In post 756, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 752, Thor and Loki wrote:Although admittedly Shadowcat would be better, but you know.

Would be great if you actually gave reasons for this? Or you just gonna push shitty lynches because you are scared that your NK's will come back to you like it did during that newbie game?!?

~M

I don't like this sudden tone shift between trying to reach out to get a read on TL-hydra and immediately after lashing at that same slot. The fact that the posts, despite being on separate pages, being posted only a minute apart gives me the impression that you knew about the second post before posting the first, so why are you getting defensive in a way that looks like you're hard scumreading that slot when your last post gave the impression that you're less sure about it?
Thor and Loki
Thor and Loki
Goon
Thor and Loki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Thor and Loki »

In post 1564, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1561, Thor and Loki wrote:You don't see the interactions my role has with yours?
>.>

She won't because she's scum, duh
Maybe wis is right and you're town, maybe you're just wrong about Skold, maybe me and wis are the ones that are wrong about Skold, thing is, after i found what i found by WP i've been starting to question my reads because there's no way there's that many scum around.
~Sakura

I don't think that Shadowcat being scum would increase the chances of her seeing role interactions with my claimed role. In fact, I think it would probably make her more receptive to it.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Besides, Nacho, why do you believe Shadowcat's claim? Haven't you thought about... the possibility of scum not being able to raise people to 100% Darkening without sachiko, ergo triggering your role as well?
~Sakura
PEdit: Hi Ank, are you townreading Shadow? If so why?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

No, I'm kinda nullishscum on them now. I feel a lot better about the Huntress head; I'm mostly waiting on Mala's response to have an updated read on that slot now.

What was your scumcase on them? I'm behind enough that I'm not all that interested in looking right now.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

To be honest I think WN (both heads) are just baiting us now.
I'm fucking sick of it. So I'm ignoring them for the rest of the game, I told Huntress she probably should too.
They won't reset, they are too deep into their tunnel to actually give a shit.

Last time Wisdom did that to me he was scum. I don't get why Sakura is so fucking adamant about this though. It's not like her, but either way I'm ignoring them for the rest of the game.

@Nacho:

My scum read on you is independent of your role claim. I think you are scum. I'm not seeing the normal town you. The one who pushes strongly for something he believes in. I'm seeing scum you who sits back and WK's the shit out a player and attacks someone from the sidelines. That's why I'm scumreading you.

I also am scumreading Skold because I have had the pleasure of playing two games with this kid. He's a nice kid, but both games I could see where he's coming from and this game it's different. It's not himself. It might be RL, or even the pace of the game, but I think it's alignment indicative.

Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's. That's why I mainly think you are connected to scum-Lufan. Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

I think It was mika that asked me a question. I interrupted the mod-scum flavor thing as he might have a chance at raising a few players at a time. I don't know why, but it's how it clicked in my head. Like they can maybe say okay well I want to raise player x at 20% and player b at 80%.
Also what I meant by we need scum lynches is this. Both scum and town I think are affected by darkness, but I don't know how much. We are trying to use shorter deadlines to keep the town from being affected as much. Implementing the shadowvotes to avoid raising darkness levels via that. Town can't use that to their advantage to kill scum anymore so we need to do it by a lynch.

~M
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:16 pm

In post 1569, Ankamius wrote:What was your scumcase on them? I'm behind enough that I'm not all that interested in looking right now.

They keep promising content without delivering, more specifically some explanations we've been waiting to hear for a while, instead they claimed and have been sitting on that claim without producing the content we've been waiting for (in case you missed it, they claimed being able to reduce their target's darkening by 40%, flavor Satoshi, Reason: Leader)
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm

In post 1570, Shadowcat wrote:I also am scumreading Skold because I have had the pleasure of playing two games with this kid. He's a nice kid, but both games I could see where he's coming from and this game it's different. It's not himself. It might be RL, or even the pace of the game, but I think it's alignment indicative.

Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's. That's why I mainly think you are connected to scum-Lufan. Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

I think It was mika that asked me a question. I interrupted the mod-scum flavor thing as he might have a chance at raising a few players at a time. I don't know why, but it's how it clicked in my head. Like they can maybe say okay well I want to raise player x at 20% and player b at 80%.
Also what I meant by we need scum lynches is this. Both scum and town I think are affected by darkness, but I don't know how much. We are trying to use shorter deadlines to keep the town from being affected as much. Implementing the shadowvotes to avoid raising darkness levels via that. Town can't use that to their advantage to kill scum anymore so we need to do it by a lynch.

Ok now, why did it take you so long to do this? Why did we have to ask so many times? Why did i have to threaten you with an exorcism?
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:21 pm

In post 1570, Shadowcat wrote:Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

Huh? Why didn't you question Wisdom on this too? Tho I know how he found out about it, but it seems odd to me that you were only linking Zelink about it, is it because Zelink's new or what?
~Sakura
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1194, Ankamius wrote:
In post 290, Shadowcat wrote:I've caught up with the overnight posts and I think the biggest thing that sticks out to me is this:

In post 257, Zymf wrote:... Shinozaki Sachiko and her team ...

The Mod confirmed that Shinozaki Sachiko was in the game but didn't say whether she was groupscum, third party, or even town (although flavour-wise I think that's probably unlikely). So Zymf taking it for granted that she is groupscum, and also their leader, tells me he might be scum.

~ H

In post 298, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 292, White Narcissus wrote:Shinozaki Sachiko increases the darkness therefore it makes sense she is scum.

Scum yes, but not necessarily groupscum and not necessarily their leader. It was that last in particular that bothered me about Zymf's post. Before that I had a town read on Zymf from his first post.

In post 423, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 300, Zymf wrote:I'm pretty sure Shinozaki Sachiko is on the scum team.. She might be third party, but in my opinion if would make a lot more sense if she was on the scum team.

Ok. But why name her rather than just refer to the scum team in those posts? It gave an odd vibe.

Can you explain the thought process between these posts?

In post 755, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 721, notscience wrote:Huntress text Mala and tell her I am calling her names in the thread please, tia

She wouldn't be able to text me anyways. I can only text inside of the US or I'm basically charged extra and I'm not in charge of my phone bill. :P

I been sleeping pretty much after I get home from work to try and knock off this cold. I think it's gone for the most part I just have a wicked sore throat and a fever that seems to linger, so I don't have a clue what this is atm.

I was skimming for the most part, but what do you think of Thor/Loki hydra? You have more experience in seeing scum-Nacho than when I do, but I'm not seeing town-Nacho so what's your thoughts there?

~M

In post 756, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 752, Thor and Loki wrote:Although admittedly Shadowcat would be better, but you know.

Would be great if you actually gave reasons for this? Or you just gonna push shitty lynches because you are scared that your NK's will come back to you like it did during that newbie game?!?

~M

I don't like this sudden tone shift between trying to reach out to get a read on TL-hydra and immediately after lashing at that same slot. The fact that the posts, despite being on separate pages, being posted only a minute apart gives me the impression that you knew about the second post before posting the first, so why are you getting defensive in a way that looks like you're hard scumreading that slot when your last post gave the impression that you're less sure about it?

In post 817, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 765, lufan131 wrote:OK. I'm Mayu, and if you target me, you lose 20% darkness. That's all the role is.

Everyone that targets you? That seems too over-powered to be true.

Vote: lufan

~ H

Can you go into more detail here please?

In post 1041, Shadowcat wrote:
In post 1039, White Narcissus wrote:I don't tunnel endlessly nowadays. Make me think you are town and I will change my mind. Your posts still continue having zero towniness in them. Your pushes have all been bad.

Do you personally feel like you've done things this game? Like people should be townreading you?

~Wis

I haven't been posting much at all. I was backarea of the hydra PT D1 because I ended up getting the flu thursday night which lasted til tuesday and I still had to work 8+ hour shifts during it because we are shorthanded at my job. I'm here now though. I told you I was at work, but I was getting down what I felt on paper which you're being a dismissive scumfuck like you always are.

But praytell what push other than Nacho and Zel have been bad? You just think they are bad because you disagree with them.

Is this the Mala hydra? If so, what changed between this post and this one:

In post 1023, Shadowcat wrote:actually hindsight you could probably get scumfucks to sheep your wagon

but flipping on a lynch won't happen

~M

Yeah sorry I didn't see this.

This was more due to a recent game where Nacho, notty and I played together.http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=60450

Notty was able to get a decent read on scum-Nacho. Notty reached out to me during that game, but I wasn't seeing it as much as he was. Notty tried to get me to work with him. Scum-Nacho killed me. I reached out to Notty because I was wrong that game and I wanted to know if what I was seeing here was something he was seeing there. I wanted to see if he was seeing what I was seeing or if I was wrong and offbase.

My comment to him was to see how'd he react.

Ank, I'm sick of wisdom pulling the same shit he pulls every fucking game with me. He scumreads me for no apparent fucking reason. i think he does it and then tunnels to get a rise out of me and i'm in fact sick of it. When we die look at the scumfucks who are on our wagon. There will be the key to unlocking who scum are and town can maybe pull it together.

I was softclaiming our role for a while, hence, we won't be lynched due to our role. Apparently I must be wrong because we are still being pushed, onyl a few are seeing the claim. If this was a normal game without the mechs and without the hard tunnel you wouldn't lynch a doctor claim, but hey apparently it looks like it may happen.

~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”