Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1572, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1570, Shadowcat wrote:I also am scumreading Skold because I have had the pleasure of playing two games with this kid. He's a nice kid, but both games I could see where he's coming from and this game it's different. It's not himself. It might be RL, or even the pace of the game, but I think it's alignment indicative.

Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's. That's why I mainly think you are connected to scum-Lufan. Maybe you have a townrole that you can talk to players I don't know the case. Only players who actively look at PT's are those who are in them, whether or not it's for hydra reasons, mod reasons or because they have a role that actively needs them. Truth be told i don't know why you were looking at them, but that's what stuck me odd about it. Along with your little dance and step in regards to the scum flavor thing.

I think It was mika that asked me a question. I interrupted the mod-scum flavor thing as he might have a chance at raising a few players at a time. I don't know why, but it's how it clicked in my head. Like they can maybe say okay well I want to raise player x at 20% and player b at 80%.
Also what I meant by we need scum lynches is this. Both scum and town I think are affected by darkness, but I don't know how much. We are trying to use shorter deadlines to keep the town from being affected as much. Implementing the shadowvotes to avoid raising darkness levels via that. Town can't use that to their advantage to kill scum anymore so we need to do it by a lynch.

Ok now, why did it take you so long to do this? Why did we have to ask so many times? Why did i have to threaten you with an exorcism?
~Sakura

BECAUSE MY FUCKING CAT DIED.
MY CAT FREAKING DIED SUDDENLY.

SHE GOT SICK OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND AND THEN DIED IN MY ARMS ON TUESDAY.

I haven't been myself. I don't want to deal with people who believe tunneling people because they are right is the way to go.
I didn't want to deal with anything.

I tried to save my cat over the weekend. I didn't sleep, I didn't eat. I wasn't online for most of Sat-Tuesday. I was scared, I didn't want her to die.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1571, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1569, Ankamius wrote:What was your scumcase on them? I'm behind enough that I'm not all that interested in looking right now.

They keep promising content without delivering, more specifically some explanations we've been waiting to hear for a while, instead they claimed and have been sitting on that claim without producing the content we've been waiting for (in case you missed it, they claimed being able to reduce their target's darkening by 40%, flavor Satoshi, Reason: Leader)
~Sakura

How much of this is from each head?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

In post 1575, Shadowcat wrote:I haven't been myself. I don't want to deal with people who believe tunneling people because they are right is the way to go.
I didn't want to deal with anything.

Sure i get that, you've been V/LA and stuff, but... the problem is that there's ANOTHER head on that hydra very capable of producing content, i did specify that i didn't care which of the 2 heads produced content when you lashed out at me, your other head still didn't do a thing and now you finally produce some, im asking why?
~Sakura
PEdit: I don't understand your question?, but it's been both, neither Huntress nor Mala did anything, Mala had a reason, but Huntress apparently stopped being V/LA since like FOUR REAL LIFE DAYS AGO, and still... nothing.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:30 pm

In fact im quite surprise that it had to be Mala the one who came to save the day, when i was mostly expecting Huntress to be the one doing the job because Mala was uncapable at the time for real life reason
~Sakura
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1570, Shadowcat wrote:Zel my scumread on you D1 was for two things. I reread the interactions with Lufan. Why WERE YOU reading PT's. You called Lufan out for that, but you are *almost* brand new yourself. So why were you LOOKING at the Pt's.

I wasn't reading PTs, I went through lufan's posts to see where else he'd posted (I was trying to figure out how much experience he had in mafia and if he perhaps posted somewhere else indicating his home site). I found it while looking through his posts (go to his profile->search user's posts->see it as the 4th or 5th post of his on site).

Also, you're getting into reallllllllly shady territory by asking me this question.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Do you not get the importance of hanging out with family? Do you not get the importance of prioritizing RL over mafia?

Do you not see the fact she told you why she hasn't put out the case. Her pipe broke in her house, Easter was last Sunday and she is a mother, she has kids, she has family. She doesn't have all the time in the world to read all of Day 1 and give out a case that's going to take her hours to do that she just didn't have.

I barely gave reasons for my reads in the PT so she couldn't talk for me most of it. It was my fault and not hers I was being vague.

~M
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:32 pm

In post 1579, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I wasn't reading PTs, I went through lufan's posts to see where else he'd posted (I was trying to figure out how much experience he had in mafia and if he perhaps posted somewhere else indicating his home site). I found it while looking through his posts (go to his profile->search user's posts->see it as the 4th or 5th post of his on site).

That's what i thought, when wisdom showed it to me, his latest post still was in the subforum "Private Topics" which is when we found out about it.
~Sakira
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1578, White Narcissus wrote:In fact im quite surprise that it had to be Mala the one who came to save the day, when i was mostly expecting Huntress to be the one doing the job because Mala was uncapable at the time for real life reason
~Sakura

She's trying but you are too far into your tunnel to realize it.

A lot of her reads are in our ISO just go back and look for it.

Holy damn it's like you a freaking leech, I'm sorry, but you are.

You always said you never wanted to become like Wisdom, but you are a spiting image of him.

Don't take this too personal, but you need to change Sakura. Go back to your old playstyle to a certain extent
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:34 pm

In post 1580, Shadowcat wrote:Do you not get the importance of hanging out with family? Do you not get the importance of prioritizing RL over mafia?

Do you not see the fact she told you why she hasn't put out the case. Her pipe broke in her house, Easter was last Sunday and she is a mother, she has kids, she has family. She doesn't have all the time in the world to read all of Day 1 and give out a case that's going to take her hours to do that she just didn't have.

I barely gave reasons for my reads in the PT so she couldn't talk for me most of it. It was my fault and not hers I was being vague.

~M

I still don't think it takes THAT long to put up said case, but ok, what do you think now about Zelink's reply, since you're scumreading both Nacho and Skold do you think Nacho's busing here? they are already 1 man down you know
~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 pm

In post 1582, Shadowcat wrote:You always said you never wanted to become like Wisdom, but you are a spiting image of him.

Don't take this too personal, but you need to change Sakura. Go back to your old playstyle to a certain extent

Oh FFS are you serious, i'm trying to work with you right now. Seems like you just want to hate me because wisdom is in the hydra
~Sakura
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

Nacho could be busing, but I don't know. I don't even know how much of my reads are right or wrong at this point.

My head is everywhere.

Zel could be town, he could be scum. Same goes for every player in this game.

I just think Skold is flipping scum. We don't know, but scum maybe have extra players to counter these mechs. They are so many factors so the WIFOM in 1583 is just high as a kite.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 1584, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1582, Shadowcat wrote:You always said you never wanted to become like Wisdom, but you are a spiting image of him.

Oh FFS are you serious, i'm trying to work with you right now. Seems like you just want to hate me because wisdom is in the hydra
~Sakura

No I just want to hate everything at the moment besides a few things.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:38 pm

In post 1528, White Narcissus wrote:if notty promises that I won't have to deal with them during the night.

You know, i changed my mind, you can have them in, then Wisdom can torture them during the night because now im pissed
~Sakura
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I asked because it changes how I look at that argument. Huntress was pretty quick to respond to my questions after the V/LA ending post and Mala's absence isn't alignment indicative, so I wanted to know if you were referring to something else with Huntress or if you had a different opinion with Mala.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:40 pm

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:42 pm

In post 1588, Ankamius wrote:I asked because it changes how I look at that argument. Huntress was pretty quick to respond to my questions after the V/LA ending post and Mala's absence isn't alignment indicative, so I wanted to know if you were referring to something else with Huntress or if you had a different opinion with Mala.

Thing bothering me is that notty had claimed on D1 that he was immune to the Darkening, they claimed that they could reduce people's Darkening by 40% and targeted notty N1, so *shrug* either way, im rethinking my read right now, but i don't think Skold's scum i'd rather go to WP
~Sakura
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by notscience »

Fight the urge

fight

the

urge
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Although now that it's more a global thing across the entire slot, is it from day one stuff?

PEdit: Yeah I understand that, but I don't really see how it's relevant right now. Huntress has been providing stuff and hell, Mala's been doing even more than I have the past few days, so I don't really understand the not-producing-content point.
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 1590, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1588, Ankamius wrote:I asked because it changes how I look at that argument. Huntress was pretty quick to respond to my questions after the V/LA ending post and Mala's absence isn't alignment indicative, so I wanted to know if you were referring to something else with Huntress or if you had a different opinion with Mala.

Thing bothering me is that notty had claimed on D1 that he was immune to the Darkening, they claimed that they could reduce people's Darkening by 40% and targeted notty N1, so *shrug* either way, im rethinking my read right now, but i don't think Skold's scum i'd rather go to WP
~Sakura

To be fair, notscience's "claim" was that votes wouldn't do anything to him. And it is reasonable to assume someone may have missed that. Though I would also like to know where their town read on notscience came from if they were skimming his posts.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 pm

My issue with WP is that he was active throughout D1 fine, then D2 suddenly he dissapears and only posts like... every 2 real life days, he then had a townread on Shadowcat, but as soon as they claim he changes his read to a scumread, without any further explanation other than agreeing with my "You targeted notty so no one can confirm your claim", and then dissapeared again, it's been bothering me for a while
~Sakura
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

WP's drop in activity mildly bothers me.

I don't remember specifically why but I had him as town for play and interactions with lufan D1.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:49 pm

In post 1592, Ankamius wrote:PEdit: Yeah I understand that, but I don't really see how it's relevant right now. Huntress has been providing stuff and hell, Mala's been doing even more than I have the past few days, so I don't really understand the not-producing-content point.

They refused to explain their reads, due to "lack of time", for like 10 real life days now?, Zelink mentioned in one of his earlier posts
~Sakura
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by notscience »

hey guys maybe they changed alignments halfway through the game so they started lurking

pedit-
Sakura chill holy shit
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:53 pm

In post 1597, notscience wrote:hey guys maybe they changed alignments halfway through the game so they started lurking

pedit-
Sakura chill holy shit

I'm chill im answering Ankamius' question, that was before mala finally put forth the explanation for her reads.
I'm only not chill about the fact that Mala's comparing me to Wisdom.
~Sakura
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by notscience »

And you're not chill enough to remember who did it first the last time it happened.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”