Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

rly need to sleep for early morning phonecall but last thing i approve of ika replacing in because i've recently found out just how easy he is to read and new accurate tells are like the best things ever
link in bio
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1618, mastin2 wrote:I feel horrible doing this, but I have to say it.
Empire's replace-out wasn't a town one.
singer's content is not town content.
That read's not a holdover of a read on Empire. I mean that singer's content simply isn't town, in addition to her slot not having been town in any of its iterations.

In post 1596, Bulbazak wrote:I have the same feelings regarding the TTH wagon as I did with the Shos wagon in Unbalanced 2. It's a bad lynch.
Then you should have the same feels about Esp as you did about Toon! :D

Can you please understand for the love of all that is holy that Empire is town and your gut is broken?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guys. Let's grill AD and Aronis.

We have two lynches. We can afford wasting one on getting useless players out of the game. Even if we don't lynch them, pressurre isn't going to be bad.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1489, TellTaleHeart wrote:
That must've been some scan, because I never said I wanted to boon vezok. Ever.

You're right, you wanted to bane vezok. My mistake. It's hard to care about a wagon that's likely to dissolve once the obvious answer (I was doing other things) comes up. It's also not the wagon I'm interested in, I'm willing to wait for a lynch phase to take care of town's latest craze if it means conserving my efforts to convince on the next lynch. I'd still be fine pushing you today if you weren't betting reassurance you'll be confirmed something tomorrow. I have my doubts about your claim.

In post 1608, singersigner wrote:
What about pressure voting anyone else...like ActionDan for example? From an activity overview perspective, Aronis also has that few posts, and Shadoweh, Gamma, mastin, vezok...all on the low end of posting.

I'm really insulted you put me in the same category as TTH and ActionDan. This is a weird point in general unless you outright didn't read the game before replacing in because you included Vezok, the person town universally agreed was town enough to Boon yesterday. Why the hell would anyone vote vezok for pressure?

I'm kind of annoyed that so many people are V/LA, but im hardly one to talk with sleeping throug hteh day. I think a lot of what Espe's posted is silly fighting nonsense, I'm not against his lynch. I've seen a few people mention it, why isn't there a wagon on Empire/Singer at this point?

Also incredible sleepiness aside if someone wants to direct a question im hereish,
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I have not read up at all, but can we please not speculate about Empire's replace-out like it was related to alignment whatsoever? When life sucks, mafia becomes a cumbersome burden no matter what your alignment is (at least in my experience), so please just stop.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm V/LA. and will be for at least a week. I haven't read past page 54. I'll catch up. Sincere apologies.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by Espeonage »

So the main reason I am currently against TTH is that I haven't seen a case other than the vezok thing. So someone can feel free to inform me.

As for the vezok thing, I detected someone that I thought was a kill target last night as well. Mainly because I thought I'd be getting some sort of cool reward if I got it right that might help protect them. I'd just misread the thing 50 times. If TTH says they had reasons to do it, then they probably did. It is impossible for anyone to know if they have any number of town prs or scum prs and going after someone just because they detected is plain wrong.
Don't @ me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

No it isn't. Do you think tth is a doc? That really wants to protect tammy?
Tth ia scum because anti replaced out of here.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Espeonage »

I'm just saying that it could be a possibility. TTH could be a cop, tammy is a good target there too tbh. I'm just saying that the trace you did shouldn't be counting against TTH. If there are other reasons then go for it.
Don't @ me.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:49 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1646, Marquis wrote:
In post 1595, Titus wrote:@Singer,

I started that wagon on TTH with the intent of dragging him back into the game and getting involved. I'm not a big fan of actually lynching him. I'd rather focus on getting stable townreads and lynch whoever isn't actually in said group. Then we can take what we learned. I don't think much would be learned from lynching TTH. Lynching someone people are actually pushing as scum seems to be a better idea.

We also have two lynches today if we fit them both in by the day deadline.

oh

so you're one of those people too

before we potentially get into a discussion i don't want to make last any more than 1 post

please tell me why tth is not someone who "people are actually pushing as scum"

because this is a very clearcut statement and i want to know how far i can try and think about titus things before i get any repeats

also fun fact i just found out it's double day? i get townpoints for that right

No, no townpoints for you. And the bluster doesn't get you any either.

There's two ways you can interpret vezok's results on me. You can either think I'm a town special that wants to use my role on DV or you can think I'm scum gathering intel for a kill / some other nefarious purpose. You have a distinct and very clearly stated "not town" read on DeasVail himself, so the former conclusion should come much more naturally to you. Yet, you don't unvote and you actually go so far as to subtly push me to claim more information. Both these are scum motivated and completely inconsistent with your read on DV.

You are scum, sir.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:51 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Not falling for the "mafia slump" thing either.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:55 am

Post by Espeonage »

That's actually reasoning I can get behind.

Unvote, Vote: Marquis
Don't @ me.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:57 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Oh, and before you tell me you have a townread on DV:
In post 1424, Marquis wrote:
In post 1416, fferyllt wrote:Nacho thought the interactions between DV and Marquis felt off. But the offness seemed mostly from the Marquis side. Which is a comfort to me because I was on my own in not liking Marquis in Gestalt.

I can kind of see where I was trying too hard for the snark even beyond the !!! but I just really want to be able to both like and townread DV but one of those things makes me super uncomfortable to death as of late!

I just want a super strong townread or two that I can rely on as things inevitably go to shit further down the line and it bothers me that I can't think of anything significant off the top of my head rn other than Tammy and DV who are still scaring the shit out of me, mostly the latter. whether that's an issue of the game so far or on my own personal issues end idk but either way I have a distinct lack of clingable townreads and an excess of incident-driven mild suspicions/scumreads :/

also re: tth, it's not a policy lynch at all. the switch earlier and huge differences in meta expectation from both sides of the team make the wagon ~work~!! oh and the result too mmm

You do not. You're claiming to be
really
conflicted about this read. But somehow, vezok's result is damning for an unstated reason. You also acknowledged yourself and should have a rough idea from how the Spring Dance played the reason we swapped. So you've already lost on all those counts, your argument has no leg to stand on, and the wagon doesn't "~work~" anymore.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1657, vezokpiraka wrote:No it isn't. Do you think tth is a doc? That really wants to protect tammy?

When did Tammy come into the equation here? o_O

Also, answer your own question.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:03 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

(In your head, not out loud. Just so we're clear here.)
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1653, Shadoweh wrote:I'm really insulted you put me in the same category as TTH and ActionDan.

One of us...? One of us!

There's nothing wrong with TTH detecting TSO. Even if he didn't have a particular role he was planning to use associated with it, detecting any one person yields as much information as any other, that is to say, little, so it doesn't matter much and you might even come out with some niche information that no one else has.

Is there a particular reason antihero replacing out matters?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:11 am

Post by ActionDan »

Or apparently DV.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:18 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1659, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1646, Marquis wrote:
In post 1595, Titus wrote:@Singer,

I started that wagon on TTH with the intent of dragging him back into the game and getting involved. I'm not a big fan of actually lynching him. I'd rather focus on getting stable townreads and lynch whoever isn't actually in said group. Then we can take what we learned. I don't think much would be learned from lynching TTH. Lynching someone people are actually pushing as scum seems to be a better idea.

We also have two lynches today if we fit them both in by the day deadline.

oh

so you're one of those people too

before we potentially get into a discussion i don't want to make last any more than 1 post

please tell me why tth is not someone who "people are actually pushing as scum"

because this is a very clearcut statement and i want to know how far i can try and think about titus things before i get any repeats

also fun fact i just found out it's double day? i get townpoints for that right

No, no townpoints for you. And the bluster doesn't get you any either.

There's two ways you can interpret vezok's results on me. You can either think I'm a town special that wants to use my role on DV or you can think I'm scum gathering intel for a kill / some other nefarious purpose. You have a distinct and very clearly stated "not town" read on DeasVail himself, so the former conclusion should come much more naturally to you. Yet, you don't unvote and you actually go so far as to subtly push me to claim more information. Both these are scum motivated and completely inconsistent with your read on DV.

You are scum, sir.

Wouldn't a vote on you depend more on your read on DV and Marquis' read on you, than on his read on DV? If you can show evidence that the first two were not present in the vote I would agree with you
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:28 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

No, I'm talking just about vezok's result here and the implications of it.

A "I don't know" read on DV doesn't translate into "anyone targeting him is clearly obvscum, let's lynch her." Heck, even a really strong townread doesn't necessarily translate to "anyone targeting him is obvscum" though it gets you closer and makes the jump feasible.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:35 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1663, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1657, vezokpiraka wrote:No it isn't. Do you think tth is a doc? That really wants to protect tammy?

When did Tammy come into the equation here? o_O

Also, answer your own question.

I meant dv. I got them confused.

I think you are scum so obviously not doc and even if you were I don't understand why would you protect dv.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 45 (Major Day 1, VC 8)

(4)
Espeonage:
mastin2, Titus, ChannelDelibird, Cheetory6 [L-6]
(3)
TellTaleHeart:
singersigner, Tammy, Marquis
(Cheetory6)

(2)
Aronis:
Bulbazak, vezokpiraka
(Espeonage)

(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart, Espeonage
(1)
Bulbazak:
Gammagooey

(7)
Not Voting:
Actiondan, DeasVail, GuyinFreezer, Shadoweh, T S O, Untrod Tripod, Aronis

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)

Tammy is V/LA until April 20th. CDB is V/LA until April 17th. T S O is V/LA until April 17th.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 am

Post by Titus »

@GiF, Dangerous, if anything is different from what you told me, I will come after you. Otherwise, your plan is understandable and I can go along with it. I think you can see you have a wide leeway. Don't abuse it.

@Vezok, We ain't PR fishing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:43 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1669, vezokpiraka wrote:I meant dv. I got them confused.

I think you are scum so obviously not doc and even if you were I don't understand why would you protect dv.

:facepalm:
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:44 am

Post by singersigner »

unvote
for now.

I'm not really interested in a lynch until I'm all caught up. Preliminary town reads are Marquis, DeasVeil, vezok, and ActionDan. Preliminary gut is pinged by Shadoweh for her reaction to me grouping her in with players with objectively the lowest amounts of posts, mastin for denying me interactions while not explaining what she doesn't like which seems out of character for her, and...that's about as far as I've gotten with any sort of scum reads. Will wait to see what comes of my Bulb questioning and Titus' response.

@Bulb...let's not pretend TTH didn't heavily imply that it was a proveable role. I can't tell if you're confbiasing me by reading into that, white knighting the shit out of TTH, or just really trying to defend someone...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, That being said quite a few roles beyond doctor might investigate the signs of town. If he is run up against my wishes, we can analyze then. There's jailkeep, bodyguard, Titusonian townie (someone who scumreads a universal townread), just for a few.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”