Micro 447: Shameless Mafia -- Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 am

Post by insanity018 »

"I told them it was for a good cause." - Debbie raises money by pretending to collect for charities.

Votecount 5.5 (unchanged)

Not Voting
(3): Aneninen, Toon Fighter, Alchemist21

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-04-19 09:00:00)

Alchemist21 is V/LA for the weekend.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1223, Toon Fighter wrote:@Alch, what are your opinions on Anen? Why are you so quick to clear him?

@Anen, now you have no excuse, this is literally the final game day, have you or have you not commuted by now? When and why?

I read your cases, and I want to say I am a victim of circumstance. I really believed TS to be innocent, but that doesn't make me scum. I was not the only townie who did so, look at TC for example. If TS wasn't scum, town would have lost had I hammered. I wanted to be sure. Me suspecting shos after he survived actually makes sense, I didn't know scum had a RB

Anen's case on Alch does a LOT of sense. And to me the most damning evidence is during the final D1 TS wagon. I don't see any reason for the single post he made in there except to derail the building of a TS wagon, and keeping his vote on a claimed gunsmith 6 hours before deadline doesn't look good to me. Plus the point anen raised about his vote on the final TS wagon is very good, the justification came hours later, he probably expected TS to be lynched beforehand.

Will post more in a couple hours

Should I assume you've presented as much case as you're going to do? If yes I'll go back and respond to your earlier post.

RE Anen: He showed heavy signs of the kind of paranoid tunneling Town that I've been like in the past. I take that as a pretty significant hallmark that someone is Town, and now add to that the fact he ended up tunneling scum. You will never convince me scum tunnel their buddy the whole game like that. It might look to some that I was trying to get Anen off Tiershift, but no, I was trying to get him out of his tunnel to prevent exactly what happened when he came out of his tunnel - a detached focus from the game. When TS flipped, he had no clue where to go next, which is a example of why hard tunneling is so bad.

RE the rest of that post: We've both suspected shos at some point and we've both thought TS was Town at some point. Your defense is being a victim of circumstance? That's pretty weak. You think I'm scum because I kept my vote on Shos rather than automatically believe an investigation role claim at L-1 JUST before deadline? I will grant you that my vote on TS was awkward. I was pretty embarassed of myself and eating a lot of hat when I realized he actually was scum, so yeah, my posts at the time weren't exactly enthusiastic.

You do realize I would lynch you right now just for your D1 play? Not to mention the constant stream of scumminess since then that is your ISO, and that last D3 VC makes it clear you're guilty as sin. The fact that you are still alive is truly amazing, and I can only conclude your survival up to this point was a sheer case of mass oversight by the entire Town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't think I'd be able to salvage more information.

I've examined everything and Alchemist appears to be much more scummy. ToonFighter's reasoning sounds more town-ish. My intuition also says that it must be Alchemist.

VOTE: Alchemist

(ToonFighter, if it's been you, congratulations!)
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

vote: Alchemist

anen, if it is you, gg
~Toon fighter~
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Aneninen »

No, it's not me.
And this is one of the rare occasions when I don't lie.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

then, if you are telling the truth, we won :)
~Toon fighter~
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Well, gg guys.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Votecount 5.6 (FINAL)

Alchemist21
(2): Aneninen, Toon Fighter
(LYNCH)

Not Voting
(1): Alchemist21

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2015-04-19 09:00:00)
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by insanity018 »

I cannot believe you missed the Shameless finale last week... It was AWESOME!

Frank screamed in delight. He had found where his kids had hidden their money - behind the (broken) washing machine! Frank grabbed the money, thinking about all the whiskey and weed he could buy.

"Bloody kids with their no respect for parental authority." Frank grumbled. "Oh whatever - soon they'll I'll get rid of them. And then Monica and I will be able to have fun and do whatever we like."

"We are not going to let that happen Frank." came a voice from behind.

Something collided with the back of Frank's head and everything went black.

Alchemist21, who was Frank Gallagher, Mafia 2-shot Roleblocker has been lynched Day 5.

Carl stood over his father's body. Carl slowly lowered the baseball bat he was holding.

"That was wicked!" Carl exclaimed, smiling.

"You did well, Carl." Lip responded as he leant over and ruffled Carl's hair (Lip was also the one who spoke earlier). "Nobody messes with the Gallagher...kids."

Toon Fighter, who was Carl Gallagher, Vanilla Townie has survived and won the game!
Aneninen, who was Phillip "Lip" Gallagher, Town 1-shot Commuter has survived and won the game!

Congratulations to the town!
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Role PMs

Spoiler: Town PRs
Welcome ArcAngel9!

You are
Fiona Gallagher, Town 1-shot Tracker.

You are the eldest of the Gallagher kids and are responsible for caring for your younger siblings. This involves working multiple jobs to ensure that your family has enough to eat and can afford electricity during winter.

Abilities

Shamelessness:
You can post in the thread and vote.
Check Up on Everyone's Life:
You are the responsible one and your siblings often rely on you for advice. As a result, on one night of your choice, you may check up on someone which allows you to discover which player they targeted (if any).

You win when all threats to the Gallagher kids have been eliminated. Please confirm by replying to this PM with the name of your character and role.

The game thread is here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=60832

Welcome Aneninen!

You are
Phillip "Lip" Gallagher, Town 1-shot Commuter.

You are the second eldest of the Gallagher kids. You are a straight A student who enjoys drinking and helping the Gallaghers earn money.

Abilities

Shamelessness:
Go to University:
On one night of your choice, you may choose to attend classes at university. This makes you cannot be targeted by any actions on that night.

You win when all threats to the Gallagher kids have been eliminated. Please confirm by replying to this PM with the name of your character and role.

Welcome shos!

You are
Mickey Milkovich, Town Gunsmith.

You are in a relationship with Ian and would do anything for him, including help out the Gallagher kids.

Abilities

Shamelessness:
Examine your Weapons Stash:
You have a large stash of firearms and are considered to be an expert on guns. Thus, every night, you may investigate a player to find out if they have a gun.

Spoiler: Vanilla Townies
Welcome estival!

You are
Ian Gallagher, Vanilla Townie.

You are the third oldest of the Gallagher kids. You are a member of your high school's junior reserve training program and your dream is to one day serve in the army.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

Welcome Toon Fighter!

You are
Carl Gallagher, Vanilla Townie.

You are the second youngest Gallagher child. Although you are a delinquent who likes playing with explosives, you care greatly about your family, and are even willing to give Frank second chances.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

Welcome dodgy56!

You are
Veronica Fisher, Vanilla Townie.

You live next door to the Gallaghers. Fiona is your best friend. You wish that she didn't have to be constantly worrying about the other Gallagher children so that she can go dancing with you instead.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

Welcome This Christmas!

You are
Jimmy-Steve Lishman, Vanilla Townie.

You used to date Fiona but you stuffed up due to selfishness. Now, you want to make things up to her by helping out the Gallagher kids.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

Spoiler: Mafia
Welcome Alchemist21!

You are
Frank Gallagher, Mafia 2-shot Roleblocker.
Your partner is
TierShift
(Mafia Goon).

You are the patriarch of the Gallagher family. You are an alcoholic who has often taken money from the Gallagher kids to spend at the bar. You are reckless and as a result, you are a nuisance to your children who are constantly forced to clean up the messes that you get into.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

Mafia Marriage:
During the confirmation phase and nights, you may communicate with Partner here. Each night, you can also select a player to night kill.
Get Someone Drunk:
On two nights of your choice, you may choose a player to get drunk with. This will prevent them from performing any night actions.

You know that
Sheila Jackson's
agoraphobia is kicking in and thus, she is not in the game.

You win when all non-Mafia-aligned players are dead and at least one Mafia-aligned player is alive or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with the name of your character and role.

Welcome Alchemist21!

You are
Sheila Jackson, Town 2-shot Roleblocker.

You live in a middle class neighbourhood, not far away from the Gallagher family. You have a good relationship with Lip and Debbie and wish that they didn’t have to experience so many hardships growing up.

Abilities

Shamelessness:
Baking Cookies:
On two nights of your choice, you may invite someone to your house and distract them with homemade cookies. This will prevent them from performing any night actions.

Welcome TierShift!

You are
Monica Gallagher, Mafia Goon.
Your partner is
Alchemist21
(2-shot roleblocker).

You are the mother of the Gallagher kids. However, you abandoned them before the series started. Ultimately, you only care about your own wishes such as the time you tried to take Liam away from the rest of his siblings.

Abilities

Shamelessness:
Mafia Marriage:
During the confirmation phase and nights, you may communicate with Alchemist21 here. Each night, you can also select a player to night kill.

You know that
Debbie Gallagher
is hiding from school bullies and is thus not in the game.

You win when all non-Mafia-aligned players are dead and at least one Mafia-aligned player is alive or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Please confirm by replying to this PM with the name of your character and role.

Welcome TierShift!

You are
Debbie Gallagher, Vanilla Townie.

You are the third youngest Gallagher child. Your biggest wish is to be normal. However, growing up in the Gallagher household has made you too mature to fit in with the other girls at school.

Abilities

Shamelessness:

insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Setup

Town

ArcAngel9 (Fiona Gallagher, 1-shot Tracker)
Aneninen (Phillip "Lip" Gallagher, 1-shot Commuter)
shos (Mickey Milkovich, Gunsmith)
estival (Ian Gallagher, VT)
Toon Fighter (Carl Gallagher, VT)
droog
dodgy56
(Veronica Fisher, VT)
This Christmas (Jimmy-Steve Lishman, VT)

vs

Mafia

Alchemist21 (Frank Gallagher, 2-shot Roleblocker)
TierShift (Monica Gallagher, Goon)

Night Actions

Night 1

shos investigates droog (fails, roleblocked)
TierShift kills estival (succeeds)
Alchemist21 roleblocks shos (succeeds)

Night 2

shos investigates Toon Fighter (fails, roleblocked)
Alchemist21 roleblocks shos (succeeds)
TierShift kills droog (succeeds, droog dies)

Night 3

shos investigates Toon Fighter (fails, killed by Mafia)
Aneninen commutes (succeeds)
Alchemist21 kills shos (succeeds, shos dies)

Night 4

Alchemist21 kills ThisChristmas (succeeds)

Threads

Mafia PT
Dead PT
Mod Thread

(These will be unlocked shortly)
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Thanks everyone for playing! I hope you enjoyed this game as much as I enjoyed watching everything unfold! In particular, thanks for having great activity throughout. I was happy to only have one replacement and needing minimal prods after Day 1.

I think TierShift and Alchemist21 did an amazing job, especially the way they interacted for most of the game.

Congrats to town for the win! Town played exceptionally well in the latter half of the game. As I said in the dead thread, I initially believed that Day 3 was going to end in a town lynch (and loss). But town pulled together with some great analysis and really good catches to seal the win.

Anyways, thanks again for playing and I hope you will continue to play in my games in the future! Any feedback of on my modding or thoughts on the setup are greatly appreciated :]
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Again, GG everyone!

This was probably my worst scumgame so far.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by shos »

seriously?!
if this was your worst scumgame, you must be pretty good! don't wanna face your good scumgame *scaredface*!

This was a real torture mylo for me alive, and a real tense game dead, I loved playing and watching. greay game, all!!!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by elusive »

I was afraid to even look at this game because I thought town lost but its nice to see town won! I felt bad for being so indecisive about the lynch day one so yay, go town!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by elusive »

{estival, sorry}

Also thank you to insanity018 for hosting and for also choosing a cool theme, I didn't really know about this series but playing in this game made me watch and episode and I think Fiona is epic super awesome!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

You know, I still don't know why we killed you N1. Lol
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by shos »

Mafia pt?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by insanity018 »

^ Scroll up to the post with night actions!

In post 1237, Alchemist21 wrote:This was probably my worst scumgame so far.

I don't think you performed badly at all.

And Elemental Mafia was definitely worse :shifty:
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

gg town

I didn't think I'd played bad :( really enjoyed the game

Was just afraid anen would turn against me in the final day, but happy we pulled through! shos, loved playing with you, hope we can hydra sometime :p
~Toon fighter~
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Aneninen »

Thanks for modding, Insanity! We all had fun, I suppose.

Shos was great, he was the one who pointed out the most important evidence against TierShift.
ToonFighter did it well in Endgame too; I got totally convinced that he was a townie misreading the whole game.

Alchemist, I don't think your play was bad. You reached LyLo and before that you'd done a great job at explaining everyone that I'd been a paranoid townie tunnelling TierShift all the time.

I think my greatest strength and weakness was the same thing. Somehow I
felt
that TierShift's early interactions with Alchemist was fabricated. But, I couldn't collect enough proofs. He was right, I indeed misinterpreted his Day1 and I thought it was a slip. He burnt my case to the ground because it wasn't a slip at all... and I
felt
that he was doing it because he was scum but again, I had no proofs. Later I remember naming Alchemist as his partner but I lost focus.
TierShift did a good job, after all we were fighting for three Days (Oh My Gods, almost 40 RL days or something like that!) and if it hadn't been for Shos he wouldn't have lynched.
In short, my intuition worked but I wasn't able to back my reads with logical things – and the scums managed to turn it to their advantage.

Also, right now I'm allowed to tell that the endgame was very hard for me and TierShift knows it very well, why.
I was at LyLo in two Micro-s at the same time. TierShift was in and played a very important role in both games. I was afraid of mixing up the two games all the time but fortunately, it didn't happen.

Good game, everyone !
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:15 am

Post by droog »

god game guys
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:30 am

Post by TierShift »

Gj town. I should just have pointed out my 'crumb' immediately, that might have made it a very easy mylo. I enjoyed discrediting you, anen. Bring a decent case next time! ;)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

^^
One of my favourite players has spoken.
A decent comment after 40+ Days of fight. (And yes, I know that my case was weak.)

I wish everyone were posting things like that at post-game instead of throwing shyt on each other...
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Anen, I think you actually just got your games mixed up.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”