Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

For someone who thinks Bulba is town, the above conclusions should at least make sense...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 51 (Major Day 1, VC 14)

(5)
Espeonage:
mastin2, ChannelDelibird, Cheetory6, vezorpiraka, Titus [L-5]
(2)
ChannelDelibird:
Bulbazak, Shadoweh
(Titus)

(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Tammy, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart, Espeonage
(2)
Bulbazak:
Gammagooey, DeasVail
(1)
singersigner:
Aronis
(0)
Aronis:
(vezokpiraka)

(5)
Not Voting:
Actiondan, GuyinFreezer, T S O, Untrod Tripod, singersigner
(DeasVail)

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)

Tammy is V/LA until April 20th. CDB is V/LA until April 17th. T S O is V/LA until April 17th.

Please remember this rule from my ruleset:

In post 1, hitogoroshi wrote:First rule about ongoing games: Don't talk about this game anywhere else, and don't talk about other ongoing games here, even offsite ones.
Yes, talking about "[redacted]" is still talking about ongoing games.
Yes, even if you are both dead in that game. Note that you are allowed to talk about other Team Mafia games within the bounds specified in the general Team Mafia rules.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Singer: Over a skim read as I was doing yesterday, my position on your scumlist seemed higher than maybe it was.

Titus: meh. Not sure you and I are ever going to understand each other very well.

Approve of more Espe votes, though I've only done the briefest, most me-centric skim of the last four pages.

Will check again tomorrow hopefully but really not thinking much about this game while here

Peace and love,

CDB
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

Deadlines
Lynch 1 Warning: April 16th, 8:11 pm PST - (expired on 2015-04-16 20:11:00)

Lynch 1 Deadline: April 20th 10:11 AM PST- (expired on 2015-04-20 10:11:00)

Major Day 1 Deadline: April 25, 6:00 PM PST - (expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Singer wrote:Pages 36-37 seem to have a lot of GiF and CDB deferring to their team about reads, but then GiF said he's playing this game independently (implying little help from his team), and CDB is falling back on CES a lot and not forming his own stances. I'd like to see more of a catch-up from CDB than a few responses to recent posts before making my own judgement.

I'd still be willing to lynch Shadoweh or mastin, but I'm also willing to lynch CDB, Espeonage, TTH, or Aronis (in that order) for a general apathy and not really reading them as pro-town at this point.
Singer wrote:I changed my mind. I don't want to lynch mastin.

Page 46.
What changed between these two posts wrt mastin and why are you scumreading CDB so heavily but GiF isn't even in your lynchpool if you see a similar issue with both of them?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:Mastin...had a town read, then didn't, now he does again, particularly the DV scum read!
Can you elaborate on what this means?
Also, are you still catching up at this point?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by singersigner »

My team is scumreads CDB but not GiF so much, so before I made a judgement call on the person my team is scumreading, I wanted to see more.

Mastin seems so adament that I'm scum regardless of very little evidence to support that read. Her catch ups that are in short bursts give a townier feel in that they're not being overly wordy like I'm used to from her, which makes it feel like the priority is on getting the point across, not in convincing someone she's right. So...mostly gut!

I'll have to elaborate on the mastin/DV/Regfan read thing when I get back to my computer, since I've been told not to be so meager when relating his thoughts. It's really hard not to C/P but accurately relay my team's thoughts. -_-

Ten pages to go!
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 am

Post by singersigner »

I did it!

Anyway, Regfan's explanation on Mastin:
Beginning was town for what felt like something we're not really going to get into right now.
Then leaned scum because she was inactive in this game while posting around the site (specifically MD).
And now her stance on DV and insisting everyone else is wrong seems town.

vote: Shadoweh

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pitch me your Shadow vote.
Tell me why it's better than an Espeonage vote right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I am completely failling to see a reason why esp's posting here is more likely coming from scum than town and would like to hear words from people about it that don't come from vezok because he's hella town and also don't use the word lurking because using it to describe esp while ignoring about half the game (probably including myself) being similar will make me want to vomit on your soul.

I also am really skeeved out by the overall tone of singer's posts and I'm having a hard time seeing them come from a scumhunting mindset

I also also kind of want to lynch cheetory because I think his esp push feels off

aaaand also also also I might sort of think that bulba could be town that's just being sketchy and a little manipulative and is scumhunting in a way that is pretty easy for scum to fake but I expect that this opinion will change again when bulba continues doing those things and i continue to hate them

I should reread some things soon but uh I'm probably just not going to do anything like that to any substantial degree for a while because busyness and a strong lack of motivation to do so

VOTE: Vote: singersigner

Also why are so many people still not voting
srsly
srsly you guys
its dumb
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

My 'esp push'? I don't really see how I'm pushing for Esp right now.
I liked mastin's vote, asked espe questions, liked the responses to those questions and then haven't found something I feel is worth pushing more atm so I haven't voted someone else. If espe was in serious danger of being lynched right now, maybe I'd switch, but I don't see the point in unvoting and I'm not feeling particularly confident in my read on Bulba anymore, who I was focused on for a while. What exactly in there is an opportunistic esp push?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bleh. I've been trying to hold off on this because I don't want it to influence her catch-up, but I feel awkward sitting on my Esp vote and Gamma's already pushing there so whatever.
VOTE: singer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^not really opportunistic, more like it just didn't really seem to me that you believed esp was going to flip scum but it seemed like you were still nudging people towards it

with the vote change you are now a solid shrug out of ten
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:28 am

Post by singersigner »

Why would thag influence my catch up? That seems like a really silly reason not to vote for me if I was your biggest scum read.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I thought it was a pretty decent lead.
There were enough things that looked like they could be connections to the singerslot and I'm kind of townreading mastin/her reads were scarily accurate in DoA. Not that I want to put pressure on her to be right, I just kind of trust that her gut might be right in this case.

P-Edit: I wanted you to give answers to my questions/focus on catching up without overfocusing on defending yourself from someone voting for you. Doesn't really matter anymore.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Speaking of which, look at how you're responding to my vote instead of my last question.
Point fuckin' proven eh?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh my gosh! You're so fuckin right! How could I have possibly missed that on my phone! Wow must be scumzorz! Not because I haven't already projected exactly how I've felt about her! But because I'm so nice, let me quote it again for you!

In post 1673, singersigner wrote:
unvote
for now.

I'm not really interested in a lynch until I'm all caught up. Preliminary town reads are Marquis, DeasVeil, vezok, and ActionDan. Preliminary gut is pinged by Shadoweh for her reaction to me grouping her in with players with objectively the lowest amounts of posts, mastin for denying me interactions while not explaining what she doesn't like which seems out of character for her, and...that's about as far as I've gotten with any sort of scum reads. Will wait to see what comes of my Bulb questioning and Titus' response.

@Bulb...let's not pretend TTH didn't heavily imply that it was a proveable role. I can't tell if you're confbiasing me by reading into that, white knighting the shit out of TTH, or just really trying to defend someone...

In post 1749, singersigner wrote:Hi I'm back for a while, and this post by Shadoweh caught my eye. It's the same thing she did recently where she says something that resembles a stance, but doesn't actually commit to it. It's like she's waiting for it to gain traction first.

Now, I'm the first to admit that I'm very uncomfortable with my reads sometimes, but if it becomes a habit throughout the day (which from the post I linked, to most recently, seems to be), then it's indicative of another problem.

It's better than an Espy vote because this is a universal scum read for my entire team and we'd really like to see her eat rope. :]

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I didn't call you scum for missing my question.
You can be defensive over a naked vote that I haven't even elaborated on yet though if you'd like though. :)
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2035, Cheetory6 wrote:My 'esp push'? I don't really see how I'm pushing for Esp right now.
I liked mastin's vote, asked espe questions, liked the responses to those questions and then haven't found something I feel is worth pushing more atm so I haven't voted someone else. If espe was in serious danger of being lynched right now, maybe I'd switch, but I don't see the point in unvoting and I'm not feeling particularly confident in my read on Bulba anymore, who I was focused on for a while. What exactly in there is an opportunistic esp push?

How can you say that you don't see how you're pushing for Esp right now when the very first thing you asked me was to comment on him, and then a follow-up reminder as I was still reading. Esp has been the second-highest wagon today, so it seems pretty weird that you're now falling back on a general sense of apathy with your vote being parked there even after you claimed you weren't particularly sold on it anymore.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I was on Espe before there was a wagon there.
I also have established that Espe had a number of interactions with Empire that I found a little strange, thus I can easily see the both of you being scummates with each other.
I wanted your stance on someone who could be your scummate who I'm also somewhat still scumreading.
You bringing this up now though is especially convenient though, isn't it?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2042, Cheetory6 wrote:I didn't call you scum for missing my question.
You can be defensive over a naked vote that I haven't even elaborated on yet though if you'd like though. :)

You're voting for me so I can only assume you think I'm scum somehow. Crazy assumption!

Point being, you've had to remind me to respond to you previously without a vote on me, so there wasn't exactly a point to prove with me overlooking that comment. To assume that is to negate the shallowness of voting me immediately after Gamma and excusing it as "waiting til you're done catching up." Like. Oh, "let's wait til she's finished reading all 81 PAGES of this shit (wasting not only my time, but yours), and THEN lynch her!" :roll:

Preview Edit:
I'm bringing this up now because you literally just posted it in response to Gamma...how am I supposed to bring it up before he asked you about it? :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

singer wrote:You're voting for me so I can only assume you think I'm scum somehow. Crazy assumption!
Super cray cray. I'm going to not be rude to you back so please return the favour by not being rude to me :)

singer wrote:Point being, you've had to remind me to respond to you previously without a vote on me, so there wasn't exactly a point to prove with me overlooking that comment.
Point being that you saw a vote and you responded to the vote and now you're over-responding to everything I say because of the vote. Am I calling that in and of itself scummy? No. I'm just saying that inherently votes cause attention to focus there. That's all I was saying.

singer wrote:To assume that is to negate the shallowness of voting me immediately after Gamma and excusing it as "waiting til you're done catching up."
Look at my questions again and then tell me it doesn't look like I've been waiting to vote for you. I didn't want to vote you because Gamma did. I voted you because Gamma did and you not being under direct pressure of a wagon wasn't going to be a thing anymore anyways so why hesitate anymore?

singer wrote:Like. Oh, "let's wait til she's finished reading all 81 PAGES of this shit (wasting not only my time, but yours), and THEN lynch her!" :roll:
Or, wait to see if her updated stances and such are any better once she's caught up with the game and then vote her if I don't like the way her answers to be questions with no inherent direct pressuring via a vote have been. You can frame it otherwise if you'd like if you want to play up being a victim or something.

singer wrote:I'm bringing this up now because you literally just posted it in response to Gamma...how am I supposed to bring it up before he asked you about it? :igmeou:
You're right. I was honestly just being pissy because your response to me felt rude and didn't really think all that much about it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'll write up thoughts on singer in general tonight.
Drinking/studying/not in the mood to deal with abrasive people atm.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by singersigner »

Voting me is rude and I get pissy when people are wrong. :(

But you're right, it wasn't an excuse to vote me because I can tell you were just waiting for me to catch up (in hindsight I did think it was weird you kept asking me...).

I'm finally interacting in real time because I actually have a better grasp on the game now, and right when that happens, it seems like everything slowed down. I've been waiting for people to respond to me or make some sort of gesture all day, because I'm finally ready to play this game and get more information.

Gamma's vote actually upsets me more than yours because I know him irl and I feel like he should know better? Skeevy is a pretty non-committal way of describing my posting style, which while I'm biased, doesn't really describe it accurately?

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Titus »

I am fine with Singer CDB or Espy. I will vote the biggest wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”