fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I probably won't get an answer from Nacho before morning.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Marquis »

ok rly need to sleep but reminder to check quickness mafia again tomorrow
link in bio
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gamma that looks an awful lot like selective meta to fit your agenda. Your most recent example is three years ago, and the only scum game (meta mafia) was a grand total of 35 posts.

I know you have more recent, up-to-date, and accurate meta, so it's making me even more uncomfortable that you even negate it with "Fuuuck meta."
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2079, Titus wrote:
In post 2075, GuyInFreezer wrote:@titus
If singer is scum who's her buddies?
If singer Is town how does it affect your reads?
What is a reason for TTH wagon outside of lurk?

I don't know yet. Such speculation is very dangerous. We cannot get town working as a group, so it's very hard to see scumteams. Guessing though, one of Espy or CDB but not both.
I would make a mental note that someone provoked singer making her harder to understand.
I don't see one.

Good night.

Ika wants you to take a hard stance.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@GiF, I guess ActionDan, Gamma, and Espy. That's as hard as you are going to get. For singer to be scum and have no one defend her, that means scum are mist likely wagoned themselves or trying to push a CW. Dan is included because he has done nothing and that is consistent with two buddies being wagoned. Am I at all confident? Nope. This is my gun to my head scum team if Singer's scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh! Aaaaand. Verdict is still out on Titus. I really did find inconsistencies with her, but her latest post seems to explain it the best and pretty genuine, so my waffly read of her thus far is put in the do-not-touch-right-now pile.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't sleep yesterday and i worked all day, my eyes hurt looking at the screen! However it would be neglectful of me not to post here. I uhm, I was writing up a response to CDB at one point, I hope I actually posted it before I left, I can't remember if I finished it or not. Grey wants you to know you're scum Singer because Regfan's reads would never suck as bad as they do if you were town. I wasn't sure I agreed with him but then I saw you're voting me so etc. Where did your CDB read go?

isoing myself says i didn't finish sending urfhg.

In post 1927, ChannelDelibird wrote:Shadoweh: Even more than Titus, I don't understand why you're voting me. I can't remember your history of reading me too well as I just associate you with my own inability to read you either way, so I don't know if you should know better. But I guess you get townpoints for being the only one to bring up the subject of my V/LA, ecen if you then threw that away by voting me. But yeah, I'd like you to explain clearly why you have me so high in your scum list.

We don't really have a history, you were briefly in Fantasy Camp 2 and replaced out. You did think I was scum the entire game for no reason so at least you're consistent. That's what my scumread right now is circling around. You had a scumread on me based on one theory post that you promised would get totally explained, also I'm a good player(?) that you were worried about coming after you. You then proceed at the start of today to post a reads list that doesn't include me. Are you avoiding me because I was actually forcing you to talk about a 'lead' that was clearly pulled out of your ass?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Espeonage »

@Bulba: Yes, but I am less confident that I am reading accurately this game and am holding out for later to see if my head is going good.
Don't @ me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

When singer flips town I'm going to have all the people who voted her move to tth.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:41 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Internet not good enough to take time to go back to bulb post, quote, etc

Shadoweh: 'Reads list' as you call it not comprehensive reads list, just list of new things/things that changed for me after thorough reread of game. Should be obvious from fact I didn't get close to addressing/stating current read on every player. I did say earlier what about your early post looked off but it was more compelling then than now, especially as I was struggling to keep up during the early days of the game. Now one post out of 85 pages is less interesting compared to broader behavioural concerns about Espeonage/GiF or reservations about why Antihero replaced out (now somewhat assuaged). It's still there, but not sure I could vote you for it and nothing else with a straight face. Haven't been deliberately avoiding you, just haven't had anything else from you stick out to me either way.

Bulba: Refuse to multi-quote on ipad so I see five quote strips from you on me, will address one by one:

1) Don't pretend that I wouldn't be annoyed by this as any alignment

2) I asked for a shortlist, more than once. I got one choice before eventually getting three. I voted before the other two were volunteered but the intent is obvious and, as I say, reasons are vindicated by the fact that I say I'm sticking with vezok over the other two
before
ffery says same

3) I think you should look at the recently finished Uncouth mafia in theme park and look at my treatment of ika day 1 if you think I wouldn't express support for a major wagon as town while getting on with something else. Almost more important to make a point of doing something about little-spoken-about Gif than making even clearer the fact that I also suspected TTH, which should have been obvious from my questioning of her late in minor day.

4) if i were only arguing on basis of 'unfair time to wagon me' then that would be fair point, but I'm doing that AND addressing concerns as best I can. I can appreciate that you would prefer to vote your highest scumread regardless of availability but the unique advantage of this game is that you can pursue two targets today and still come back on me for lynch 2 when I have more time and internet to play properly (obviously helps to avoid mislynch on me but even if i were scum you would prefer me to have more time to make posts that would help you catch buddy tells later so it's hard to argue that wagoning me now is a good plan).

5) not trying to scare you, just being honest about my thought process. Post was as much for benefit of others reading it and trying to make up mind on me than it was for yours. In circumstances, hard for me to be substantive when not in position to easily reread and check over thread while making posts, so only natural that I am leaning on emotion and etc more heavily, but am responding to specific concerns as I can. You can dismiss my responses, as you have been doing, but that doesn't mean that they weren't responses.

Fen and Ces think we should do first lynch relatively early in deadline to better inform the second. I agree in principle but have neither the time nor energy nor capacity to help push that through any more than I am. So, uh, hurry up please

Fuck ipad walls
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:43 am

As should be obvious i started that post intending to just respond to bulba on tone but ended up making myself go back to last page to reread his quote strips
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:44 am

I forget who was proposing a scumteam involving me and singer but that seems super weird given me-empire interactions
#greenshirtthursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

singersigner wrote:Gamma that looks an awful lot like selective meta to fit your agenda. Your most recent example is three years ago, and the only scum game (meta mafia) was a grand total of 35 posts.

I know you have more recent, up-to-date, and accurate meta, so it's making me even more uncomfortable that you even negate it with "Fuuuck meta."

i don't remember playing any other games with you when you were scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Tammy »

Not a fan of the singer wagon. I liked her response to my tth suspicion, which by the way is there and not all about her lurking, thanks titus for saying there wasn't anything out their except the lurking accusations. I love being forgotten :(

Espy wagon is a good wagon. If he's scum, woooo. If he's not, he's a liability who claimed vt anyway and can swing swing swing.

Oversoul and I are discussing switching, but he asked me to wait a few days. Hopefully ESPEONAGE doesn't have weird personal issues with him too.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:06 am

Post by Espeonage »

I have zero personal issues with you wtf.
Don't @ me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

I don't have time to sort this out now, but I don't like the current wagons very much. I'll try and post more tomorrow.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:45 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1970, Tammy wrote:Her trace doesn't jive with her reads either and there's no real indication that she's been discussing this game with her team or that she read the game over night, or I would expect some type of analysis after she had minor night to catch up. I see none. I see chest pumping and that's about it.

The only way the trace makes sense is if you know my role. Everyone who insists on pushing me is forcing me to be in a position where I either have to 1) claim to get everyone off my back or 2) deal with the sniping. I'm choosing 2 because it is the more pro-town option for now and I've still got patience left in the reservoir.

In post 1970, Tammy wrote:So yeah, might not be slam dunk, but she's suspicious as hell.

Recently, I haven't had as much time to do write up walls like I normally do, but that doesn't mean the thought processes aren't there and that doesn't make my reads any less accurate than they normally are. I assure you, that's not achieved by padded writing anyway.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:07 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1967, DeasVail wrote:[ActionDan, Aronis, Bulbazak, GiF]

That's a pretty terrible lynch pool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, How are you so sure that Singer is town and TTH is scum?

@Tammy, Let me be blunt with you. I see zero "personal drama" from Espy, and I am scumreading him. I think you are blowing things out of proportion. That leads me to wonder, hyperparanoid town or scum? The fact you might be switching with Oversoul doesn't look good to me as I have difficulties reading him (Dr. Who I tunnelled him bad, and only cleared him in InuYasha due to VCA) and you are supposed to be obvtown if town. I do not mean this as a threat but telling you how I will perceive it and I doubt I am the only one who would be bothered. Would you be lynched on this alone? No but it does get my paranoia juices flowing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:37 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@titus: cause I am. Some things are just that obvious.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

@Vezok, Then why does she have votes? I get me misreading a consensus player but your way is far from consensus which suggests it is not obvious. Explain please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can we please not make this game needlessly overdramatic? :/
I might be missing context here, but it seems overdramatic to replace out of the game for what little I've seen of Espe/Tammy interactions/what little I've understood of them.
Honestly Tammy, I'm not really scumreading you for this, but like.. you're playing like you're only reacting to people who're getting on your case. I think you should take a step back and look at the big picture again, because a solid number of your interactions have just been interactions based around people talking about you. Which isn't a big deal, but you post a lot. And when a lot of posts are just self-centered it doesn't really serve to forward the game state IMO because it's a lot harder for the rest of us to understand those interactions. I'm not really sure if I'm making sense here, but it's just how I've been feeling for a while.

I looked over singer ISO again this morning and there's a lot of small inconsistencies which on reread kind of looked more like a realistic and developing thought process? I kind of just feel like a scum-catchup would be less likely to have developing reads. The transitioning on UT and mastin kind of feel natural? I don't know. I think her abrasive tone kind of hit me the wrong way and now I'm unsure if I let that influence my read in a negative way. I do think some of her early posts were a little awkward and there's a lot of dissonance between her 'nice-posting' and 'abrasive-posting', but I kind of get the impression now that that might be playstyle? Eh. Not really sure why Tammy is saying singer is townish based on the reaction to TTH stuff? I wouldn't mind hearing an elaboration on that because this is a pretty muddled read for me atm.

And then this happens:
Espeonage wrote:Singer's reacctions to votes are bad.
Espe is sitting on a Marquis vote while slinging shit at singer with only a few days left to deadline. Reads as setting up potentially voting for singer if the momentum gets close enough to create an actual wagon to jump on.
VOTE: Espeonage
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@TTH
, are you content with sitting on a Marquis vote right now? You could be trying to push it or asking him questions or making commentary on some of the other wagons, but you're not. Why not?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Espeonage »

If people want to the main reason as to why I cant let Tammy scumread go is because she is incredibly interested in pointing out how wrong the person who has the absolute least influential voice in the game is. Pick your battles and play the game.
Don't @ me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It kind of sounds more like you think she's playing badly vs playing scummy when you phrase it like that.
You think flustered townTammy wouldn't be acting this way?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”