Open 591: C9++, The Lunatic Ayslum (Game Over: Town Win!)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:02 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Hi Otolia, I see you.

Reads on Marcrell and MD?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:10 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 747, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'll unvote if DLA is going to present what he found because I find he is rapidly climbing my 'Want To Lynch' ladder.

There is no "what he found". It's not like I'm sitting on something that can exonerate Marcrell. If I made a case it would most likely conclude with a null-scum read. I don't think it would change much.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:13 am

You said you were planning on taking a thorough look over at least 3 people.

I want to see what you found.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:40 am

Post by DarkLightA »

I don't have anything yet-
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:48 am

VOTE: DLA
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:51 am

Post by DarkLightA »

In post 744, RedCoyote wrote:DLA = town

You must have missed this.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:53 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 750, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi Otolia, I see you.

Reads on Marcrell and MD?

I'm at work. I don't necessarily have the time or the willingness to answer you now. But I have a draft I'll end up posting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 am

I can wait.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 676, Otolia wrote:
In post 564, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What are you waiting for from Marcrell?
Do you have an opinion on MD vs BBT instead of making a filler comment?
Who is in a weird vote crossfire?
How am I posting like RC?

1. Replacement would be great but realistically, some answers is the best we're going to get.

2. MD is non-commital and his focus on you was weak but at the same time, you, a strong scum-read of mine is taunting him. That's was free and without consequences ... until you voted him.

3. Alchemist, Collatz, CKD in #543

4. The post listing you are doing more and more.

In post 581, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 562, Otolia wrote:But what's even more interesting is how you changed your attitude.

What exactly do you mean by "your attitude" in this post?

Being a town leader in D1 (vote on Collatz, on me etc) to being more passive. What has changed ?

In post 583, Alchemist21 wrote:Otoila, I need you to show me what you're seeing differently in BBT's play, and I mean SHOW not TELL because I haven't noticed a change and if you can't show me why you think that I'll assume you're talking out of your ass.

Alright, =23899&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]here is BBT's ISO. Now I admit, he did post RC's style in 314 but I had the impression he did it more often in D2. I was somewhat right up to friday when my point became outright stupid and wrong.

In post 598, Alchemist21 wrote:Do you think that all Town players will maintain the same playstyle on D2? Personally I think a lot of people change to some extent going into D2 because they've had time to read back and reflect in the game.

If yes, then do you think DLA and BBT are conciously or subconsciously changing their playstyle?

Playstyle is mostly irrelevant. One can adopt a new one. What matters is motivation. I see scum motivation in DLA being a driving force D1 and taking a step back in D2 (though that's attitude) and I have already said I find the listings of comment hard to read - thus could be used as scum.

That should cover all questions I have been asked. I still look like a fool though but for some reason my wagon vanished ? I'm very puzzled as to what happened. Also Randommidget is still voting me. I can understand DLA's vote from a town PoV but I cannot fathom RM's. I'm still deciding on RM vs. Marcrell since I've been told I have to do that. Probably marcrell. I'll have that today.

Why aren't you voting anyone BBT ?

Otoila's explanation for why he sees the playstyle change in DLA scummy makes sense to me. This, plus his impractical opinion on a Cop Innocent when there might be a Godfather, is making me think he's more likely paranoid Town than scum.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:05 am

Post by wgeurts »

Votecount 2.5:

Alchemist21 : 0 :
BlueBloodedToffee : 0 :
DarkLightA : 2 : Otolia, BlueBloodedToffee
Otolia : 1 : DarkLightA
curiouskarmadog : 0 :
Collatz : 0 :
(L-3)
mnemonicdevice : 3 : Marcrell, Alchemist21, Collatz
randomidget : 0 :
(L-2)
Marcrell : 4 : RedCoyote, curiouskarmadog, randomidget, Lucky2u
Lucky2u : 0 :
RedCoyote : 0 :

Not Voting:
mnemonicdevice

It takes 6 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-04-21 00:14:45).

mnemonicdevice is VLA.
Collatz has been prodded, he has (expired on 2015-04-14 22:14:45) to pick up the prod.

CrazyThe Waverly Hill Sanatorium is a massive fortress of doom in Kentucky, built in 1924. Nearly 64,000 deaths have occurred in this hospital, owing to a lack of medicines, sanitation and contagious diseases such as tuberculosis. The asylum was closed down but reopened later as the Woodhaven Geriatrics Sanatorium in 1961. Old people who were admitted to the sanatorium were ill-treated, and subjected to unusual experiments. Though closed now, this once-asylum, later-on- sanatorium-murder-center is reported to be haunted in all its floors, by the ghosts of victims past.
Last edited by wgeurts on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Lucky2u »

This flavor is creepy as hell.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:23 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 566, curiouskarmadog wrote:
Just a feeling. I feel like you guys [EDIT: BBT and Ot] are on the same side (most likely town). That being said, there is a lot of fluffy back and forth between you two that very well could be theater....a very slight hint of not being genuine...or maybe it is being non committal. here is an example.

adding this to my example

In post 759, wgeurts wrote:
DarkLightA : 2 : Otolia, BlueBloodedToffee

this is kind of funny right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I don't want to lynch DLA until I know what Marcrell's alignment is. It makes a big difference to me. DLA came on too strong in favor of sparing Marcrell (which I do not think gels with what he's said about him in the past).

That said, if Marcrell is town, then DLA was probably right to try and push on the brakes.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Still fairly V/la. Catching up now though.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 586, DarkLightA wrote:I would not cry if mnemonic were lynched.

Intent to hammer!

This is not town.

In post 587, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How about you jump on now?

In post 601, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey,

So, I've been thinking. We should probably lynch scum toDay.

With this thought in mind; I would like to ask a question;

Can somebody show me some town posts from MD?

If not, you should vote him so that we can lynch scum.

Thanks.

In post 621, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Am I happy he is voting for the same person as me? No. Is it possible he is bussing? Sure, though not likely.

I wouldn't say I'm OK with his last post either.

I just feel that MD is the better lynch toDay.

In post 456, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Mnemonic, it wasn't an inconsistency, as I pointed out. 421 is sarcasm, not deflection. What is it a deflection onto/from? What is the scum motivation for doing so?

First a response to this:
Otalia posts an inconsistency in 420, you deflect it because he has the quotes in reverse order, not answering why you changed stance so quickly. The scum motivation is that you do not wish for town to see the sudden change in stance on Otolia between those two points.

And now two questions @BBT:

First, why the tunnel?
Second, why is it always toDay?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 764, mnemonicdevice wrote:First, why the tunnel?

This is what we in the business call a leading question.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 630, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If MD flips town...

That's funny.

The funny thing is that you are pushing my lynch so hard.

In post 631, Alchemist21 wrote:I'll join the MD wagon. His backing down from BBT was bad in my eyes, and I need Otoila to answer my questions before I can keep working on DLA vs Otoila.

VOTE: MneumonicDevice

Marcrell, you need to answer my questions to you from earlier too.

I'm not gonna stop CKD from voting Marcrell if he thinks he's scummy for that post. I read it and I don't even know what Marcrell was trying to say in about half of it. Besides, if CKD works on Marcrell while we work on MD, we can split up the work on engaging and pushing the two that need to get sorted Today.

This is not town. He just sheeps the main wagon here, without really good reasoning. There was no backing down from BBT either, I didn't avoid BBT, I didn't post at all because I was unavailable.

In post 635, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:MD, Collatz and Otolia; you should all make use of your votes.

Choose a wagon.

Lemme catch up first. Don't worry I will use my vote, but I can't promise it to be on a wagon.

In post 638, Collatz wrote:VOTE: MnemonicDevice

I'm voting for him because my vote on RandomMidget wasn't really doing anything. Whilst RM is a scum read of mine there isn't a chance of him bebeing lynched toDay so I don't want to waste my vote. In MD's ISO there isn't a whole lote of contribution. Mostly it's one line answers with very little reasoning behind it. Just a couple of examples:

In post 525, mnemonicdevice wrote:@BBT: Thanks for letting me know you are town with #499
I feel that BBT is unable to commit to what he is saying. That is all. As shown above tho I now know that BBT is town.

No reasoning to back up him calling BBT town and it's kind of weird how he says BBT is unable to commit (something scummy) yet he says BBT is town.

In post 487, mnemonicdevice wrote:
Using both the phrases, "if I had to guess" and "I would say" seem like unnecessary wording, to imply doubt, which is fine, but having both of them right after each other seems wishy-washy

This seems forced especially since to me this is just natural speech/text and a very minor thing to pick up.

Basically MD is scummy to me as he hasn't done much (or anything) in the way of helping town and he doesn't appear to be actively scumhunting. Although, this is kind of hypocritical considering how I've not been very active or contirbuting much either. Anyway, now I'm just waitng for RM or Alchemist to accuse me of sheep voting :)

Read my meta. As Lucky has pointed out, I am not the most active of players. This vote against me at least has much better substance than the feeble one by Alch.

For now, VOTE: Alchemist21
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

lmao
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 764, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 586, DarkLightA wrote:I would not cry if mnemonic were lynched.

Intent to hammer!

This is not town.

In post 587, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How about you jump on now?

In post 601, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hey,

So, I've been thinking. We should probably lynch scum toDay.

With this thought in mind; I would like to ask a question;

Can somebody show me some town posts from MD?

If not, you should vote him so that we can lynch scum.

Thanks.

In post 621, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Am I happy he is voting for the same person as me? No. Is it possible he is bussing? Sure, though not likely.

I wouldn't say I'm OK with his last post either.

I just feel that MD is the better lynch toDay.

In post 456, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Mnemonic, it wasn't an inconsistency, as I pointed out. 421 is sarcasm, not deflection. What is it a deflection onto/from? What is the scum motivation for doing so?

First a response to this:
Otalia posts an inconsistency in 420, you deflect it because he has the quotes in reverse order, not answering why you changed stance so quickly. The scum motivation is that you do not wish for town to see the sudden change in stance on Otolia between those two points.

And now two questions @BBT:

First, why the tunnel?
Second, why is it always toDay?

Why is 586 not Town in your opinion?

In post 766, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 630, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If MD flips town...

That's funny.

The funny thing is that you are pushing my lynch so hard.

In post 631, Alchemist21 wrote:I'll join the MD wagon. His backing down from BBT was bad in my eyes, and I need Otoila to answer my questions before I can keep working on DLA vs Otoila.

VOTE: MneumonicDevice

Marcrell, you need to answer my questions to you from earlier too.

I'm not gonna stop CKD from voting Marcrell if he thinks he's scummy for that post. I read it and I don't even know what Marcrell was trying to say in about half of it. Besides, if CKD works on Marcrell while we work on MD, we can split up the work on engaging and pushing the two that need to get sorted Today.

This is not town. He just sheeps the main wagon here, without really good reasoning. There was no backing down from BBT either, I didn't avoid BBT, I didn't post at all because I was unavailable.

In post 635, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:MD, Collatz and Otolia; you should all make use of your votes.

Choose a wagon.

Lemme catch up first. Don't worry I will use my vote, but I can't promise it to be on a wagon.

In post 638, Collatz wrote:VOTE: MnemonicDevice

I'm voting for him because my vote on RandomMidget wasn't really doing anything. Whilst RM is a scum read of mine there isn't a chance of him bebeing lynched toDay so I don't want to waste my vote. In MD's ISO there isn't a whole lote of contribution. Mostly it's one line answers with very little reasoning behind it. Just a couple of examples:

In post 525, mnemonicdevice wrote:@BBT: Thanks for letting me know you are town with #499
I feel that BBT is unable to commit to what he is saying. That is all. As shown above tho I now know that BBT is town.

No reasoning to back up him calling BBT town and it's kind of weird how he says BBT is unable to commit (something scummy) yet he says BBT is town.

In post 487, mnemonicdevice wrote:
Using both the phrases, "if I had to guess" and "I would say" seem like unnecessary wording, to imply doubt, which is fine, but having both of them right after each other seems wishy-washy

This seems forced especially since to me this is just natural speech/text and a very minor thing to pick up.

Basically MD is scummy to me as he hasn't done much (or anything) in the way of helping town and he doesn't appear to be actively scumhunting. Although, this is kind of hypocritical considering how I've not been very active or contirbuting much either. Anyway, now I'm just waitng for RM or Alchemist to accuse me of sheep voting :)

Read my meta. As Lucky has pointed out, I am not the most active of players. This vote against me at least has much better substance than the feeble one by Alch.

For now, VOTE: Alchemist21

Ok, so first of all, I have no idea how you're reading BBT right now.

Second, my vote on you is terrible? You must have forgotten I called you out earlier on backing down from BBT as it was happening in real time, not because you went into lurk mode (again). Am I bandwagoning? Yes. Am I sheeping? No. The difference is that I have my reasons for scumreading you that you've just furthered, and that I wanted to work with my townreads to push you/Marcrell to get you two sorted out. I was leaning scum on you, not Marcrell, so I felt leaving my Collatz vanity wagon to help pressure you was a good idea. (P.S. I love that the Collatz vote on you is the one you praise.)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I am calling this now, Alchemist/Macrell scum buddies.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Marcrell
Marcrell
Goon
Marcrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Marcrell »

Randommidget never did state why Marcrell is town switched to voting me. Chexk that outZ

We waiting for a claim from me? I am el médico. Protected Alch last night. Go ahead. Make it so the mafia doesn't even have to bother killing me.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Any reason for not protecting the IC?
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Lucky2u »

just in case we have anyone wanting to vomit truth here, any doctors out there don't counter claim this. he can be scum trying to draw you out as he dies
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:33 am

Post by DarkLightA »

...or we could have multiple docs.
Marcrell
Marcrell
Goon
Marcrell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Marcrell »

In post 771, DarkLightA wrote:Any reason for not protecting the IC?

Because he's the logical choice. Scum might not kill him, becayse they'll expect doc protectection. Like not protecting a cop when scum knows there's a doc, I made a bet.

Return to “Completed Open Games”