Vote Count 2.04Cheery Dog (2) - Regfan, Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum (2) - Tammy, Ankamius
ika (2) - BlueBloodedToffee, theelkspeaks
Ankamius (1) - Zachrulez
Psyche (1) - Antihero
Regfan (1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting (2) - ika, Psyche

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 4:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-25 16:30:00).

Moderator CommentsOversoul (White Flag) will switch with Tammy (Large Theme) for Team The Captains.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

VOTE: Ankamius
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

theelkspeaks: Bulbazak wants to know if #387 is paraphrased.

In post 745, Regfan wrote:Ank, explain that CES scum read for me especially in light of your "reads reset" comment in .

I hatehatehate his comment about one slot in his scumlist being town making the rest more likely. Nothing about that post looked town to me.

In post 743, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 734, Ankamius wrote:Right, so Oversoul's town. theelkspeaks is probably town. I feel okay about Regfan. ika still looks slimy, but I'll wait to see if GIF replaces in and try to read him instead. CES is scum.

In post 695, Zachrulez wrote:I have no idea why Llamarble was killed. My theory of most of the scum being off wagon combines the factors of how scummy Aero looked, how the wagon formed, and where the nightkill was. (With the idea being that scum would tend to kill where they're not hiding.)

Can you go into detail more here please?

It's the zachrulez (tm) wagon analyzer that consists of how I see things from my own point of view. It should be pretty easy to actually see that point of view. I think my position is pretty clear and that your question delves more into gaining activity by making a theory argument that won't actually make any real productive mark in the game.

Don't even try this crap. If it should be so easy to see this point of view, then it shouldn't be difficult to explain at all either.

If Aeronaut was so scummy, why would scum be off the wagon? Scum would just as easily have hopped on to get towncred.
How does the way the wagon formed indicate scum would be off the wagon? I can't think of a single situation where scum would specifically want to all be off of a town wagon unless they really needed that slot alive, which I strongly doubt is the case here.
Why would Llamarble dying indicate scum would be off the wagon? This one just mystifies me, since it more likely indicates that town were the ones that started the wagon... which means scum would want to hop on for towncred.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 747, Zachrulez wrote:Ankamius: Think he could easily be scum, and I don't really know why he suspects who he does. Does he think Cheery Dog is town? Why? Why is Ika scum? Why is CES scum?

Already answered CES-scum. I don't have a read on Cheery Dog right now. Ika's nullish scum; his posts today rub me the wrong way but not in a red-alert type of way.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:45 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: CES i already got hammer and hes scum so lets go

BBT still needs to answer justify himself or admit he contridicted
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:07 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

In post 752, Ankamius wrote:theelkspeaks: Bulbazak wants to know if #387 is paraphrased.

In post 745, Regfan wrote:Ank, explain that CES scum read for me especially in light of your "reads reset" comment in .

I hatehatehate his comment about one slot in his scumlist being town making the rest more likely. Nothing about that post looked town to me.

In post 743, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 734, Ankamius wrote:Right, so Oversoul's town. theelkspeaks is probably town. I feel okay about Regfan. ika still looks slimy, but I'll wait to see if GIF replaces in and try to read him instead. CES is scum.

In post 695, Zachrulez wrote:I have no idea why Llamarble was killed. My theory of most of the scum being off wagon combines the factors of how scummy Aero looked, how the wagon formed, and where the nightkill was. (With the idea being that scum would tend to kill where they're not hiding.)

Can you go into detail more here please?

It's the zachrulez (tm) wagon analyzer that consists of how I see things from my own point of view. It should be pretty easy to actually see that point of view. I think my position is pretty clear and that your question delves more into gaining activity by making a theory argument that won't actually make any real productive mark in the game.

Don't even try this crap. If it should be so easy to see this point of view, then it shouldn't be difficult to explain at all either.

If Aeronaut was so scummy, why would scum be off the wagon? Scum would just as easily have hopped on to get towncred.
How does the way the wagon formed indicate scum would be off the wagon? I can't think of a single situation where scum would specifically want to all be off of a town wagon unless they really needed that slot alive, which I strongly doubt is the case here.
Why would Llamarble dying indicate scum would be off the wagon? This one just mystifies me, since it more likely indicates that town were the ones that started the wagon... which means scum would want to hop on for towncred.

387 is paraphrased and is from the PT (rather than an IM, I just formatted it like that for easier reading)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 754, ika wrote:VOTE: CES i already got hammer and hes scum so lets go

BBT still needs to answer justify himself or admit he contridicted

You're willing to vote CES but not me because you wanted hammer?

Please. This shows how weak your 'scum-read' on me was.

It's funny that you're replacing out as well. Can't take the heat?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:23 am

Also, I'm not lynching Zach, Reg, Oversoul (Tammy) or Anti toDay.

If Zach and Anti could stop wasting time with each other, that would be great.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:23 am

Is that a bus vote ika?

Can you explain why you're voting CES please?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:52 am

Post by ika »

BBT still refuses to admit he made a contidiction

BBT still refuses to scum hunt elsewhere

BBT still continues to be obvious scum or bad town

BBT is a great vote
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 am

No contradiction.

Funny that you bring this point up right after you move onto somebody other than me. Why would I move when I've found scum?

BBT still continues to push obvscum.

Then vote me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:59 am

Post by ika »

BBT also refuses to justify his "its not a contradiction" which only strengthems my argument he did

BBT is bad town or bad scum right now

BBT fails to realize i listent to teammate

BBT should listen to others

pedit:

BBT fails to see that i listen tto teammamtes in team game and not be ego stupid-pants

VOTE: BBT
VOTE: CES

Me now voted BBT and and fufiled his request.

ika wil quote BBT for post game and sig his post to show him badness
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:03 am

Post by ika »

BBT shoudl realize i also play other games

BBT should realize im helping teamate

BBT should be helpful and listne to teammate instead of be ego funny man
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:06 am

I see no contradiction to justify.

BBT has caught scum.

BBT wants to know who you listened to and what they said.

BBT trusts his own reads above anyone elses.

BBT doesn't understand why sometimes you talk to him like you're town reading him and sometimes you talk to him like you're scum reading him.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

Post by ika »

In post 763, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I see no contradiction to justify.

BBT has caught scum.

BBT wants to know who you listened to and what they said.

BBT trusts his own reads above anyone elses.

BBT doesn't understand why sometimes you talk to him like you're town reading him and sometimes you talk to him like you're scum reading him.

BBT needs to jsutify how ika was doing nothign when he implied he was.

ika is going to sig BBT on all these things and repeat it to him every game as a reminder of how terrabad he is

BBT should just look at iso and figure it out

BBT should not be ego espcialy after how many games hes been wrong in

BBT should realize this is a team game so depeding on self is not going to work

BBT should realize that im going with team based on read and should already be apaprent
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 745, Regfan wrote:Anti re; Post 726 you're missing what I'm saying completely, what I'm after is you actually posting reads and content, I had a town read on TTH before the switch and liked your reaction/response initially after the switch. My issue really is with your lack of reads and content and your explanation with the "wagon" dislike from yesterday (Albeit that's kind of less of an issue given that Aero flipped town and I was reading it as you trying to avoid bussing). So reads, please.

no, i don't think i am missing it. i think i hit the nail on the head. and zach's post confirmed it and can pretty much be summarized as "anti didn't elaborate" which, of course anti didn't elaborate because anti's doing a million other things and only came into this thread to plop whatever came into his head down. he also likes speaking in the third person because fuck it.

In post 743, Zachrulez wrote:Assume I don't know a damn thing about your team's meta. (Because I really don't.) Explain to me in detail what I'm missing.

nonono, buddy you got the burden of proof in the wrong place. it's on your back, friendo. YOUR argument was that the swap was inherently scummy and i (and other ppl can vouch for this) that i'm far and away the worst scum player on that team so your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
ball's in YOUR court about proving why the swap, in and of itself, is scummy. it's been there for a while but you want to pretend like it's mine.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Antihero »

what's with the scrambling to call the mislynch yesterday really town driven?

i see zach doing it, i've seen psyche doing it, what gives?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:29 am

Post by ika »

well your here now anti so you can elaborate
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Antihero »

who's on psyche's team?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Antihero »

espeonage, t bone, and wgeurts....

hm... i actually can see them not really doing much
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 765, Antihero wrote:
In post 745, Regfan wrote:Anti re; Post 726 you're missing what I'm saying completely, what I'm after is you actually posting reads and content, I had a town read on TTH before the switch and liked your reaction/response initially after the switch. My issue really is with your lack of reads and content and your explanation with the "wagon" dislike from yesterday (Albeit that's kind of less of an issue given that Aero flipped town and I was reading it as you trying to avoid bussing). So reads, please.

no, i don't think i am missing it. i think i hit the nail on the head. and zach's post confirmed it and can pretty much be summarized as "anti didn't elaborate" which, of course anti didn't elaborate because anti's doing a million other things and only came into this thread to plop whatever came into his head down. he also likes speaking in the third person because fuck it.

In post 743, Zachrulez wrote:Assume I don't know a damn thing about your team's meta. (Because I really don't.) Explain to me in detail what I'm missing.

nonono, buddy you got the burden of proof in the wrong place. it's on your back, friendo. YOUR argument was that the swap was inherently scummy and i (and other ppl can vouch for this) that i'm far and away the worst scum player on that team so your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.
ball's in YOUR court about proving why the swap, in and of itself, is scummy. it's been there for a while but you want to pretend like it's mine.

I can't... 'prove' it.

You can argue why I'm wrong. Which would be a welcome change from your play up to this point.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 766, Antihero wrote:what's with the scrambling to call the mislynch yesterday really town driven?

i see zach doing it, i've seen psyche doing it, what gives?

I explained the combination of factors, but at the most basic level I don't really see scum on the wagon in my reads.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Antihero »

i mean... if there's a narrative about reads that doesn't make sense here, it's psyche's. and it hasn't since the beginning of this goddamn game. it's not like he's just flat out not here (it looks like his mind is elsewhere day 2) but even on day 1, tth noticed the cracks in the system early on. there aren't any real scumreads really hashed out... anywhere in the iso. there was the whole "group" thing that nacho was townreading for some reason but that ended up being a dead end and it didn't even really make that much sense to begin with and it just kind of spiraled from there into an abyss of lurk.

also, not really buying the team interactions regarding the aero wagon. your "teammates" (notice, we don't hear the name of a specific member) told you to sheep because the wagon was all good in the neighborhood? convenient since it removes every single shred of responsibility for the vote from psyche and puts it on these shadowy mysterious "others" (the teammates who have no name and whoever was already on the aero wagon). where did the townread on all these come from? where did it go? no one knows.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 770, Zachrulez wrote:You can argue why I'm wrong. Which would be a welcome change from your play up to this point.

holy crap, are you confused here?

let's go to the MOST fundamental level.

why is swapping scummy?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 771, Zachrulez wrote:I explained the combination of factors, but at the most basic level I don't really see scum on the wagon in my reads.

you know that a group of 7 people being all town (just... in general) is fantastically unlikely, right?

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”