Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why are you scum reading DV, Mastin?
Titus, you have over 400 posts. Please take a breather for a little bit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

You just disagreed with Mastina's scumread on DV, but he's not in your townreads. Oversight?

Why don't the three of us work together and exclude GiF, Cheetory, Marquis, TTH, Vezok, DV, Bulba and Shadoweh from the lynch pool today. We maintain our independent reads though?

Acknowledged Oversoul. Once I get my townreads working together I will.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

Forgot CDB there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

and Oversoul.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2371, fferyllt wrote:You'll have to convince both me and nacho about singer. We both townread Empire's replace out.

What part of the replace out looked town to you? The mental health explanation is absolutely not alignment indicative, and I think it's pretty obvious that Empire would be putting in a lot of effort into his last post of the game to try to help out his team before he goes as either alignment.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:25 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2376, Titus wrote:You just disagreed with Mastina's scumread on DV, but he's not in your townreads. Oversight?

No. Right now I feel like DV and Marquis are in the alternate universe category. DV to a lesser extent than marquis because he's at least talking about his reads and stances.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:27 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2379, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2371, fferyllt wrote:You'll have to convince both me and nacho about singer. We both townread Empire's replace out.

What part of the replace out looked town to you? The mental health explanation is absolutely not alignment indicative, and I think it's pretty obvious that Empire would be putting in a lot of effort into his last post of the game to try to help out his team before he goes as either alignment.

I'll discuss this in a bit. I'm trying to do too many things at once, and this is a thing that needs a good explanation.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2376, Titus wrote:You just disagreed with Mastina's scumread on DV, but he's not in your townreads. Oversight?

Why don't the three of us work together and exclude GiF, Cheetory, Marquis, TTH, Vezok, DV, Bulba and Shadoweh from the lynch pool today. We maintain our independent reads though?

I am going to be working with GiF, Cheetory and CDB as well as you and Oversoul. And maybe Mastin. She can decide if she wants to field a competing townbloc today, but it will be a competing town bloc if that's what she does, and on her head be it if it turns out that two townblocs are bad for town as a whole.

Idic
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2362, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2353, vezokpiraka wrote:the moment you vote for singer my brain goes kaboom and I start to think you are scum.
Tough. I'm town, walking deadwoman town at that. singer...isn't.

In post 2352, Titus wrote:@Mastina, Thanks. We need to talk about GiF. He's town but I can't explain why. He should be in the block.
If you can give me 100% assurance that GIF is not scum, then I'll consider it. (It depends on his reads more than anything else.) I am dropping the scumread, though. I trust you there.

Speaking of which, updated readslist is coming in.

This is bigger than you ego. This is team mafia and I get a shiny banner if I win.

Can you walk me through why TTH is town holding my hand and talking to me like I'm 5?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2382, fferyllt wrote:

I am going to be working with GiF, Cheetory and CDB as well as you and Oversoul. And maybe Mastin. She can decide if she wants to field a competing townbloc today, but it will be a competing town bloc if that's what she does, and on her head be it if it turns out that two townblocs are bad for town as a whole.

What happened to me?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:37 am

Post by fferyllt »

@bulba,

This is my one reach-out to you. If you want to convince me you're town or work with me in this game, then it will have to be without further posts that I interpret as sniping and discrediting. Talk about your reads, not my shortcomings.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:38 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2384, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2382, fferyllt wrote:

What happened to me?

I'm seeing you similar to dv and marquis. I don't really know what is driving your stances, though we have some areas of apparent agreement. As such, I have no way of knowing if our reads are converging or diverging.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

What happened since 1917 FFery?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:47 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2387, Titus wrote:What happened since 1917 FFery?

What read are you asking about?

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

DV being god tier town. Your words. :confused:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:53 am

Post by fferyllt »

I don't think you grasp the difference between feeling someone is town and feeling someone is town and also sympatico.

I kind of thought that ceph would build a bridge but it hasn't happened.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

No. I don't. Explain please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:00 am

Post by fferyllt »

Uncouth Mafia would be an extreme example.

Idic
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2356, singersigner wrote:
TTH scum read is based on two large things:

TTH visiting DV
: DV is widely regarded as one of the most universally town-read people in this game, and my team has a really hard time justifying what kind of role could be provable that would justify this action. He's fairly active and far from incompetent, and seems like a prime N1 scum kill target. Without mentioning or commenting on DV during Minor Day 1, and stressing her town read of Marquis with the Boon vote, it looks like scum trying to find the sign for that accurate night kill. Her return in and reaction in make very little sense from our perspective. Like I said earlier, we feel so strongly that this is not a town-motivated action or reaction, that we don't want to give her the opportunity to come back and fake-claim something later based on more scum results and the likelihood that this was done in order to kill DV.

TTH replacing in:
Before you get your panties in a bunch, it's not just because Anti replaced out and he hates being scum. The excuse given was that Anti didn't have time for this game and couldn't keep up with how large it had gotten. Because of this, I/we would expect much more out of her. Even Titus has accredited her with being competent, so it's weird that she's satisfied with TTH's contributions which we all have found to be underwhelming at best. Not only that, but her contributions basically break down like this: 30% defending her action last night, agreeing with Mastin through (which feels like scum taking advantage of Mastin's terrible reads), disappearing for three days only to come back and comment on Tammy's case/how busy she is/how she has reads but doesn't give them (), then attacking DV's reads in .

It boils down to actively lurking unless she's the topic of conversation, and not being able to substantiate the reasons for her action while simultaneously being as little a factor in this game as Antihero was.

In post 2364, singersigner wrote:
Shadoweh scum read is based on a few things:

Her interactions with our slot:
From "agreeing" with Tammy in , to the tone of mentioning Zar in (Empire touched on that a bit). The way she voted Bulb in and then called our slot town when Empire replaced in seemed unnatural because if she was really switching her vote due to a town read on Empire, it should've come at the same time or before she bothered changing her vote.

Stance on Boon not being outed:
and . Not specifically a scum-tell, but noting because it feels like it's only optimal play for her, which could go either way.

Connection to TTH:
Because we're scumreading both of them, this point really only makes a difference if either flip scum, but and look like she's specifically avoiding bussing. Her comments about not having a say about the first lynch but jumping onto the second one in is not coming from a town-mindset. I also already brought this up, but asking why there are no votes on my slot suggests that she wants votes to fall on us, which directly contradicts her aforementioned apathy with the first lynch. It really reads as trying to get people to focus on our suspicion rather than TTH's (who was the largest wagon at the time), supporting our scum read of both of them. (adding in that this mindset of not pushing any reads doesn't make sense coming from a team with GI and basically looks like coasting)
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

Mind meld?

Fuck it. VOTE: Singer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:25 am

Post by fferyllt »

:/

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

Sympathico is mind meld right?

Singer has been rehashing vanity wagons, complaining about the game statevthat makes no coherent sense, spending more time talking about people she will not lynch and has no desire to work with anyone. Espy at least tries rather than posting unless drivel that makes me want to be overly aggressive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:35 am

Post by fferyllt »

mind meld would be an extreme example of town that share enough of a vision of the game state to work together.

the emote was about the vote.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

Either are good votes, just Singer is really grinding my patience and I see nothing town about her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 am

Post by fferyllt »

I just finished a game with scum-singer.

Doesn't look at all like her play in this game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=60566

You have to factor replacing in and stuff and newbie vs what this game is.

Idic

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”