Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Creative »

Scripten
Spoiler:
In post 323, Scripten wrote:
Lalaladucks:

In post 305, lalaladucks wrote:
I'm not claiming to be the most active, diligent person in the game but if you really can't play, please can you get replaced? We have two slots which are essentially blank and I think it's detrimental to our play :shifty:
Yeah Day 1 is a bit boring, but that can't be used as an excuse to post no content at all.

Looking at prawneater's forum activity, this behavior is at least not alignment-indicative of his slot. I would very much like to see him replace out. Randomidget's excuses for his lack of activity bother me significantly more.

Creative:

In post 306, Creative wrote:
Not necessarily, the horrific horse can be speaking to a town about two town targets. Or trying to get attention off a buddy.

Does the scumteam have daychat this game?

DragonQueen:

In post 318, DragonQueen wrote:
I see two players so far trying to soft defend randommidget so I think that flip (if there isn't a replace) will be informational. Randomidget there will only be something to go on if you're active and asking questions. Right now what you're doing is preventing people from having much to go on with your slot. Therefore, fire away fire away.

If randomidget flips town, do you intend to clear Vonflare? If it is an informational flip, I'd like to know what kind of information you hope to garner from his lynch. Please feel free to volunteer as much information about your thought process as you can here.

Vonflare:

In post 319, vonflare wrote:
Well I'm not defending random so much as calling you out on your tunnel vision. But if we do end up lynching random, and he is scum, queen is pretty much conftown.

This post bothers me; like 110% jimmies rustled.

In post 322, vonflare wrote:
You make a good point, and my read on you has been changing.

UNVOTE: Queen

Random, post so i can determine where to put my vote.

This post also bothers me. Will explain why once replies to a few of my questions are posted.

------------------

has some outstanding questions/points with answers I'm rather interested in. Creative's font coloration fiasco derailed things a bit.

Deathfisario:
Could you please stop active lurking and begin scumhunting? Other than sorta going after Vonflare, I haven't seen you really do much more than make a few comments lately.

Not sure if u are trying to dumb trap me or you are trying to say that the play i suggested was from a mafia daychat nature. But i don´t hold the answer to your question, i would assume that mostly likely there is none, just because of the setup in general.

Spoiler:
In post 342, Scripten wrote:
Lalaladucks:

In post 333, lalaladucks wrote:
I did like that post about
Creative
from
eyestott
, it made me more wary of
Creative
- I'm thinking maybe
eyestott
=towny and
Creative
=scummy. But if
Creative
is actually town it makes
eyestott
look pretty bad, so it depends on who flips and what the evidence says.

Be careful about this. Being wrong about a read isn't a scumtell. It's wholly possible, and personally I think it's true, that eyestott and Creative are just town butting heads. Just because Creative flips town doesn't make Eyestott scum, even if he's pushing the lynch.

Eyestott:

In post 334, eyestott wrote:
I do have a question for each of you:
everyone:
which of your reads do you feel is the most important, or most uncommon? (Example, if you're townreading someone who is almost universally scumread, or vice versa)

Probably my townread on Creative, but really, nobody is universally town- or scumread this game, so it's fairly moot. A more interesting read I do have, but again, waiting on some replies before talking about it.

Creative:

In post 337, Creative wrote:She is also seemingly trying to get Scripten approval on her moves, asking him on what he thinks about me every page and she waited for him to say he started to had doubts for her to vote.

Are you scumreading Lalaladucks now? Also, in response directly to the above quote, I am actually still slightly townreading you, so this point isn't particularly strong. I'm also curious as to why you aren't pushing Mollie, even though she is your top(?) scumread? Why do you not have a vote out?

Vonflare:

In post 339, vonflare wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: prawn

Post some content

This is probably not going to do anything considering he doesn't appear to be in this game at all, really. I'm tempted to read this as an attempt to lay a vote and active lurk out of sight. Can you prove me wrong with your actions, please?

@Mod: How long can we go before prawneater gets replaced? It's been a while since he's posted, and even that was just a prod dodge. It's kind of on the far side of reasonable, IMO.

Futan:

In post 341, Futan wrote:
@All, apologies, been a little busy, if there's a question directed at me that I've missed, please ask again.

Hey Futan. Quoted my inquiries here:

In post 293, Scripten wrote:
Futan:

In post 292, Futan wrote:
If it makes any difference, I thought they were well thought out posts.

I also like Eyestott's points above as well.

I think I'll do this

VOTE: Creative

I didn't like the 'By the way, mafia should kill me N1, otherwise they will be in a bad spot tomorrow!' throwaway, they're very rarely made by town where I come from.

I'm not sure how much I like this sheeping without further analysis or content. :?

Can you explain a little more about why that comment bothers you? Do you think it is outside the realm of a town-motivated Creative, judging by what you know of his personality?

I think my point is extremely important as she was consistently asking for you to uptade your reads on me as in , and then you come with post when u say your reads on me starts to shift, after that, both lalaladucks and Futan decided to go for me.
Yes, my read on lalaaladucks has degradated quite a bit from all this, don´t like when people sheep, hate when people sheep bad reads/questions, dislike even more seek of approval.
Still waiting reply from her tho, because i actually like that she is asking questions.

Never said i was top scumreading her, i actually don´t like what she had to say about what i said, but my case was weak anyway, and i knew it. I'm going to park my vote when i feel confortable with that, i want to look in Dragonqueen's wagon and how that all started, some ISO's and the next replies.

Adressing others in a few hours.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:48 am

Post by vonflare »

Oh ohh do me next.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Scripten »

Creative:

In post 350, Creative wrote:
I think my point is extremely important as she was consistently asking for you to uptade your reads on me as in , and then you come with post when u say your reads on me starts to shift, after that, both lalaladucks and Futan decided to go for me.

Huh. I would say that you may be overstating the amount of sway I have in this game. I don't think Futan is even townreading me, to begin with, and likewise, why would a shift from town to slight town affect the game so strongly for two other players?

Yes, my read on lalaaladucks has degradated quite a bit from all this, don´t like when people sheep, hate when people sheep bad reads/questions, dislike even more seek of approval.
Still waiting reply from her tho, because i actually like that she is asking questions.

Who is she sheeping? And trying to work with townreads isn't exactly a scum move.

Never said i was top scumreading her, i actually don´t like what she had to say about what i said, but my case was weak anyway, and i knew it. I'm going to park my vote when i feel confortable with that, i want to look in Dragonqueen's wagon and how that all started, some ISO's and the next replies.

What are your initial thoughts on the wagon?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Scripten »

Where the heck is DragonQueen and why do they keep disappearing when I'm trying to ask them questions?

>.<
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:31 am

Post by prawneater »

Sorry, I'm done being busy tonight.
You're not a real lawyer.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:40 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 349, Creative wrote:
That been said, i still felt that u either didnt pay'd attention or dodged my point on your seeking of Scripten approval, wich worries me.

Oh I didn't get that you wanted me to answer it.
Scripten
is my strongest townread atm. I'm not seeking approval. However, I do trust what he has to say more than I trust what some of the others have to say.
But
Scripten
, you said you have some new conclusions or something but you don't want to share it yet? Have your questions been answered, cause I'm curious as to what this is about :P
Welcome back
Futan
! Who do you think is scummier:
Creative
or
vonflare
?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Scripten »

In post 355, lalaladucks wrote:
But
Scripten
, you said you have some new conclusions or something but you don't want to share it yet? Have your questions been answered, cause I'm curious as to what this is about :P

That's what I'm waiting on DragonQueen for, specifically! :P Also Futan has some outstanding stuff, but that's less important to me right now.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 331, Scripten wrote:
In post 330, Randomnamechange wrote:
I find it scummy ti pressure someone solely for preflip associations. Makes them seem scummier to people scumreading the associators without actually attacking the person themselves. Gonna reread and do a readslist.

So you're scumreading DragonQueen because they are scumreading Vonflare?

i'm scumreading dq for scumreading me and vonflare on the basis vonflare defended me.I doslike circular logic.
In post 338, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 337, Creative wrote:I'm not gonna lie, i'm a little frustrated about this game, not that people can´t put their cases on me, but i though the cases were very weak.
What worries me is the fact that people tunneled me because of a jokey line of play, if you are town, you should really start to reconsider your read on me.

What i think it's the most awkward about my wagon is the fact that people are sheeping and asking things that had already been asked. I have changed my read on lalaladucks considerably as i in fact answered to all her points and tried to debate with her, and all her posts start with a "i'm not really sure abou this alignment, i think this thingie is a little wierd" and when someone ask me something or point something about what i said, she second that point, ask the same thing again, even after i already answered, it did not happened only once. She is also seemingly trying to get Scripten approval on her moves, asking him on what he thinks about me every page and she waited for him to say he started to had doubts for her to vote.

Aw, well I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm really just trying to figure out who's scum, it seems I should try to appear to be more certain about things. I don't think your assessment of my play this game is untrue, in fact I somewhat agree with it. The thing is, with these certain players hardly posting any content at all (I feel like such a broken record saying this), I'm restricted to analysing the players which are actually contributing. It seems this may be placing them at a disadvantage, but imo it's either that or blatantly scumread the non-contributers, which I don't like either.
Would you say your play is consistent with your previous game/s as town or rather different? And if it's different, is the sole reason for this because of the horsie theme?

Also, why she is asking something completely irrelevant about who is on randommidget wagon?

I just thought it was weird and decided to mention it, I'm not making any actual conclusions based on the
D
thing.

As you guys tried to capitalize on the fact that i was having fun playing and get me lynched for that, i will now be completely serious about this game.

:o I'm trying to have fun playing too, I wouldn't say it's necessary to be completely serious, please don't stop having fun because of my vote.

I was voting
Creative
to gauge his reaction. It doesn't seem scummy to me. The way I see it, he's quite a pissed off townie (I've felt much the same way). And I'd forgotten
prawny's
random vote was still on
Creative
so it doesn't seem fair to me to keep my vote on him. It looks weak and I might cop flak but,
UNVOTE: Creative

VOTE: randomidget
Dude. I've asked you many a time to post some real stuff. Please oblige. The fact you haven't already seems like you have something to hide. If it's just laziness/disinterest this should be a bit more incentive to contribute.

Yeah...no. You voting me for bullshit reasoning isn't going to make me contribute, it's just going to make me annoyed at the game. Why are you voting me, when I am answering questions etc. Over people who are solely proddodging?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

*Ahem*

Dude. I've asked you many a time to post some real stuff. Please oblige. The fact you haven't already seems like you have something to hide. If it's just laziness/disinterest this should be a bit more incentive to contribute.

Yeah...no. You voting me for bullshit reasoning isn't going to make me contribute, it's just going to make me annoyed at the game. Why are you voting me, when I am answering questions etc. Over people who are solely proddodging?

My reason is no more bullshit than yours.

In post 357, Randomnamechange wrote:

i'm scumreading dq for scumreading me and vonflare on the basis vonflare defended me.I doslike circular logic.

So essentially, because you dislike circular logic? Really?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Scripten »

How closely would you say you are reading the game?

Would you contribute if I asked really nicely? Right now, your active lurking feels scummier than prawn's total absence/prodging.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 323, Scripten wrote:
DragonQueen:

In post 318, DragonQueen wrote:
I see two players so far trying to soft defend randommidget so I think that flip (if there isn't a replace) will be informational. Randomidget there will only be something to go on if you're active and asking questions. Right now what you're doing is preventing people from having much to go on with your slot. Therefore, fire away fire away.

If randomidget flips town, do you intend to clear Vonflare? If it is an informational flip, I'd like to know what kind of information you hope to garner from his lynch. Please feel free to volunteer as much information about your thought process as you can here.

Okay, so this is what you want answered?
DQ
- here it is on its own so it's easy for you to see and respond to :)
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 359, Scripten wrote:
Would you contribute if I asked really nicely? Right now, your active lurking feels scummier than prawn's total absence/prodging.

I asked him nicely a few posts before I voted him. So, it doesn't seem he responds well to pleasantness nor to a harsher approach.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I'm ready to get back into this!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Espe, could I please get confirmation that the last few vote counts are correct?

In post 288, Mac wrote:Hmm. I find this a bit weird.

I thought so too, but after thinking about it more, it made death one of my strongest townreads.

In post 293, Scripten wrote:Tonally, this is by far my favorite post from you. I would like to see a little more direct involvement from you and deathfisario, though.

I will stay involved, but the extent of this involvement will most likely be hindered by various other commitments. Over the last week or two my life has become a whole lot more busy for a number of reasons. Still, there are times where my lack of involvement will be out of laziness so do call me out if you believe I'm slacking off.

In post 334, eyestott wrote:everyone: which of your reads do you feel is the most important, or most uncommon? (Example, if you're townreading someone who is almost universally scumread, or vice versa)

I'm not sure, maybe my townread on DragonQueen.

In post 336, lalaladucks wrote:Is there some sort of alliance between these players whose names start with D?

If you change your name to duckslala then you're very welcome to join. ;) Just keep it hush hush.

--

Ok, here are my thoughts currently.

I've changed my mind and I think Creative is town. I would prefer not to disclose my reasoning for it at this time and it's still pending, but if my interpretation of events is correct then Creative is most likely town.

I would like to express my townread on vonflare, which is in the grand scheme of things reasonably weak, but still quite significant imo for this stage of the game. It mostly stems from his reaction to suspicion of ika in , which I feel is different from what scum would post. I think upon hearing that people find their predecessor scummy, scum would be thinking "oh ika stuffed up, damn" and realise the relevance of it to their alignment, which has also been my feeling when replacing into a widely suspected scum slot. However, I can see town responding in the way that vonflare has, because the suspicion doesn't matter to them as it would to scum, and I believe town do take it as something of an insult to their play if being read as scum. I don't feel like I'm really getting my thoughts across properly, but I can't really explain any better. Apart from that I have a general town vibe from his posts but nothing major. I'm keen to hear your reasoning Scripten when you are ready to reveal it.

I'm still keen on my random scumread (which has evolved somewhat from a pressure vote lately), but I want to wait on explaining this until he answers Scripten's question, which I'm interested in hearing the answer to and is quite relevant to why I think he's scum.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:15 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I believe so. I may have missed something but no one has voiced anything that is incorrect. So as far as I know yes.

Votecount 1.9randomidget: DragonQueen, deathfisaro, DeasVail, lalaladucks
Creative: prawneater, eyestott
DragonQueen: Scripten, Mac, randomidget
prawneater: vonflare

Not Voting: pirate mollie, Futan
Last edited by Espeonage on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't @ me.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 363, DeasVail wrote:
In post 336, lalaladucks wrote:Is there some sort of alliance between these players whose names start with D?

If you change your name to duckslala then you're very welcome to join. ;) Just keep it hush hush.

:lol: Sounds great.
But wait - I've already joined! :o
So voting for randomidget we have: Deas, Depi, DragonQ, ducks
!!! Definite conspiracy. Must be those darn Illuminati again. Omnipresent is what they are.

Spoiler: You know what's scary...
THOSE
OMNISCIENT
OMNIPRESENT
ILLUMINATI

Oops, not so hush hush :shifty:
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by Creative »

Deathfisaro
Spoiler:
In post 348, deathfisaro wrote:
In post 347, Creative wrote:
In post 343, Mac wrote:
Creative wrote:
Scum already have the game solved, so it can be very boring if you already have all the pieces of the puzzle,
town shouldn´t ever show lack of interest for a game that just started, if u are really that uninterested, like, don´t sign up, or replace out. Lack of interest is on the best case scenario a bad town trait.

Also, put someone on your scumreads and voting on them are completely different things, u can claim scumread on someone for the whole game and never actually try to kill them. If you actually want to push a wagon u have to put good reasons for that, it's not "i have a scumread" on them.

I think this is wrong in a couple of ways;

1) Much of the fun in scum play (IMO, of course) is in trying to be as town as possible so that you can saunter on by everyone and win. If you think drawing scum is boring because you know everyone's alignment, you're doing mafia wrong and probably shouldn't play.

2) Lack of interest and apathy IS a bad town trait but it is one that exists in some players who may struggle to be invested in a game. Such as the case here where seven consecutive posts were discussing what skin people used and whether blue text hurt their eyes. That's boring and uninteresting.

The second part doesn't make sense to me. Scumreading and voting someone are different things but if you're scumreading them, you need a good reason to be. Much like voting them.

1) Man,
one of probably the most fun things about playing as scum is to feed the fuel of two towns fighting,
that moment that u poke the fire and whole town jump on another townie, then u just watch town self-implode and burn.

2) As i said, i lean more towards scum, because by the default that is a scum behaviour, since u are not helping town at all.

The thing is, you can scumread someone just to pressure them, i can say to you right now, ok, concede, i know you are mafia, just to see how you will react, and then keep basing my read from your answers and making new cases. It means u are getting attention, dosn´t necessarily means i'm trying to get people to scumread and lynch you.

Answering others in a sec.

So you're saying lack of interest is not a scumtell because even when scum has the game figured out, they still get fun out of TvTs.
You know what's a scumtell? Contradictions and wishywashiness.

Funny, you'd expect someone to look scummy for so many people to vote him, but Creative looks scummier AFTER people voted and unvoted him.

Don´t know what TvT stands for, i don´t understand what u are talkin about, i said lack of interest is a scumtell more than not. What's your point?
Do i? Try to lynch me then.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

I think TvT is Town vs Town, could be wrong though.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Mac »

DV - what about that particular post made you townread death so strongly?
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Creative »

Prawneater, your time is up, talk or die!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:03 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Is there a set deadline for lynch in this game?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks Espe.

And Mac:

In post 208, DeasVail wrote:Since then I have become more confident in him being town, largely due to 154. It's a very reasonable post for town to make, yet I feel scum would be very self-conscious making such a post, especially on someone who was scumreading them, worried about accusations of trying to get an influential town player that scumreads them to replace out.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:58 am

Post by vonflare »

VOTE: random

I think he's trying to buddy me
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:09 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Looks like the 'D' club has been infiltrated. Maybe those Illuminati are losing their power :lol:

Welcome,
vonflare
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:15 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 373, lalaladucks wrote:Looks like the 'D' club has been infiltrated. Maybe those Illuminati are losing their power :lol:

Welcome,
vonflare

???

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”