ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:34 am

Post by ika »

why did you delibertly not answer my second part CES?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.12Cogito Ergo Sum (4) - Ankamius, ika, Antihero, BlueBloodedToffee
Psyche (2) - Zachrulez, Regfan
Cheery Dog (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
ika (1) - theelkspeaks
Regfan (1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting (2) - Psyche, Tammy

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 4:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-25 16:30:00).

Moderator CommentsTammy is V/LA until April 20.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 950, ika wrote:why did you delibertly not answer my second part CES?

I have little interest in boring hypotheticals and you haven't given me the impression you would get much out of it.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:46 am

Post by ika »

In post 952, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 950, ika wrote:why did you delibertly not answer my second part CES?

I have little interest in boring hypotheticals and you haven't given me the impression you would get much out of it.

so instead of trying to work with me you decide to resort to your own ego and say "nah i dont think it does crap?"

like do you realize how ego based and anti-town (if town) you are in acting like that?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:20 am

I gave you a serious answer to your serious question.

But if you insist: if Ank was town, then I'd be even more certain that Cheery Dog is scum. I'd be significantly more suspicious of Psyche since him being town would require two of my town reads to be scum. Knowing there was definitely one scum among the rest would probably push forward elk and BBT in my eyes.

I'd be surprised if you got anything useful out of that. I don't have any grand theories about what's going on that require Ankscum and that I assign particular weight to. It's a boring hypothetical.

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Antihero »

equinox
v/la until monday
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 947, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It's not fearmongering. That is literally the only thing Ank has said to support his vote on me. Cheery is even worse in that he just simply didn't support his vote on you one iota; and his Regfanvote isn't that much better. How many times am I going to have to point this out before I get my scum lynches?

That depends on how long it ths you to actually find scum with your hunt. Pointing crap out about me is never going to get you scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Regfan »

Still not feeling even remotely better, hate being sick. I'm attempting to organise a time to meet up with a few team-mates to properly discuss this game, if people have any questions or topics we want to discuss (Outside of the obvious ones of CD/CES/Psyche that we're already going to go over) let us know.

In post 922, Psyche wrote:my scum meta is in fact to kick ass and take names

This and the continued "i'll get to this later, i really want to be here but later" doesn't cut it for me. If you're town actually contribute, state reads or replace out, at the moment I can't find any real stance from you whatsoever and the fact that you're only showing up when FoS'ed or mentioned is a fairly large scum tell.

In post 932, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I agree that the "I'm not a good team player" admission but it also doesn't really relate to his alignment all that much? The BoP thing all feels like a bunch of WIFOM to me - CheeryDogscum would most want to look town here rather than anything else. It's worth looking back at his ikavote and seeing that he never explained it, didn't push it even as ika did become the #2 wagon and dropped it Today with a comment that was possibly even vaguer than no explanation.

You've got a point re; the admission not being as town as I had it but I do find a semi-natural progression in his reads, when I ISO'ed him I noticed he'd already stated a slight scum read on me in so I don't think him voting me today over Ika is a huge issue, if anything it's not the fact that he dropped his Ika read to push me that bothers me but his usage of BoP while claiming to have no real experience with me whatsoever that I don't like.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I think we should lynch Psyche's slot where it stands.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

I've gotten a bit behind due to finding replacements for teammates and trying to get us all settled in, as well as an exam. Catching up!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 927, Psyche wrote:I really want to play this game. I really do. I finally have a lot of everything figured out. I have my confidence!
And it always keeps looking as if I only need one more day before I'm free again. I don't feel like just throwing this chance away...

I guess we'll see you in a day or two when you fail to deliver content, again.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 945, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
I'm not even fully sure what point you're making, Cheery Dog, but the post you quoted was in response to Regfan's first post.

Knowing where your response has come from doesn't change the point at all.

The point itself being a possible daytalk about that subject.

In post 947, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:It's not fearmongering. That is literally the only thing Ank has said to support his vote on me. Cheery is even worse in that he just simply didn't support his vote on you one iota; and his Regfanvote isn't that much better. How many times am I going to have to point this out before I get my scum lynches?

and your own reads have better reasons, or just ones that you can understand? Because that's what I feel you've put on me here.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 958, Zachrulez wrote:I think we should lynch Psyche's slot where it stands.

That would involve having it actually stand up first.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 958, Zachrulez wrote:I think we should lynch Psyche's slot where it stands.

Agree, I'm pretty much at a point where I'm no longer buying his constant excuses for avoiding to post content and actually take stances (His only "content" would be which reads like throwing random names together for no reason and not scumhunting), combine that with the fact I've got town reads elsewhere and am doubting my CD scum-read and still not seeing the Ank/CES ones at the moment with the fact that Psyches "team-mates told me to join due to the people on the wagon in which Anti pointed out the lack of specific name, reason or conversation information makes it look really fake make him the person I'm most confident flipping scum here at the moment and if he's town he needs to start actually contributing or replace the fuck out.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:39 am

In post 961, Cheery Dog wrote:Knowing where your response has come from doesn't change the point at all.

The point itself being a possible daytalk about that subject.

I still don't quite know what that subject is but why would you posit out-of-thread communication as an explanation when there's clear in-thread communication that already explains it?

In post 961, Cheery Dog wrote:and your own reads have better reasons, or just ones that you can understand? Because that's what I feel you've put on me here.

My own tendency towards concision is 100% irrelevant. Your ikavote feels like there's neither substance or conviction to it. Your push on Regfan consists mostly of conveniently throwing around Burden of Proficiency (on D2!).

Psyche, do you want to comment on the "team mates" thing?

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Prodge.

Votes on CES, please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Psyche »

My team is working on a replacement. If I become free beforehand, then you'll be seeing more of me.
I do apologize for the trouble of having me in your game while I'm like this. I don't complain about it here in order to keep from being lynched (I just don't think me getting lynched is very likely), but with hope that you'll be understanding about all of this when everything is said and done. The story of Psyche is more than a story of lurking.
You can't step in the same river twice.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:55 am

Mod: I'm going to be V/LA until 23/4. Emphasis on the LA as it's just so I can finish an assignment.

Will try my best to keep up/post if I can.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:07 am

Post by ika »

VOTE: BBT
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Now that Sotty's been lynched in nightless, she's taking the opportunity to catch up on the game and work with me on reads. I would appreciate if a lynch didn't happen before she gets caught up.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:04 am

In post 968, ika wrote:VOTE: BBT

What are you doing now?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Regfan »

Haven't had a chance to read the recent posts and have to head off to work now.

@Mod - I'll be V/LA for the next 2-3 days due to family issues.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 970, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 968, ika wrote:VOTE: BBT

What are you doing now?

it should be self explintory dont you think?

how come you went V/LA sitewide but coninue to post in other games but not here?
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 962, Cheery Dog wrote:

That would involve having it actually stand up first.

Eh, what is this post all about?

Here, also let me deliver a public service announcement from Sotty's read of this game as well...

In post 251, Cheery Dog wrote:So this is obviously coming from me as o assume people are waiting on it.

VOTE: llama

Way too much talk of how he's right and should be forehead and whatever, and I'm picking up absolutely zero of that from within his posts.

Pushing a practical policy lynch is not good enough to be deserving of the praise you're asking for by not actually finding scum.

What was this all about? You pushed this as a point but then after Regfan called you out on it, (In 272) you immediately dropped the vote? (In 294)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

It's also worth noting that Sotty is about halfway through the game and hasn't seen anything that makes her think CES is anything other than town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”