Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I did. My team told me I lost and nothing further would be protown by fighting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

A lot of your posts regarding the matter seem to give the impression that you personally were okay with the idea of baneing Bulba.
Why give that impression if it was just you relenting to what your team thought was best?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2632, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2563, singersigner wrote:
shows where I initially respected the direction you were taking with Bulb, but I never commented on it fully during my catchup. I'll do that on a computer tomorrow.

get around to doing this sometime today please btw singer

This post outlined my thoughts as I was reading/catching up in the game. To be honest, I can't even really pick out specifics because it really just reminded me of this game in the whimsical nature of his posting not understanding how he came to certain conclusions on his reads, and you articulated it in a way I often can't.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2666, Titus wrote:
In Uncouth, I didn't have a team advising me on how to get scum lynched.
*shrug* After uncouth, people wanted different play. My reads are still front and center but following others leads as to how to communicate with otherss. Alch really liked the way I drew a wagon to myself to force the scums to make bad plays in playing with elements.

So the fact you say I sound wierd is a
good
thing. I do not want to sound like a lunatic but someone who is sane rational and followed. Unfortunately it's still taking mountains to get my own team to listen to ME so its rather frustrating.

What do you mean by the bolded?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2656, Cheetory6 wrote:Also, can I get your read on Shadoweh?

What's YOUR read on Shadoweh? I didn't see you respond to my post/case, but now you're soliciting reads on her.

I like tomatoes.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Don't really have one. Trying to sort through players one by one in ISO because I'm finding it too hard to sort through the game otherwise.
Trying to finish players with higher post counts first while I still feel pretty motivated atm.
Can look at her after I finish Tammy/you/Esp?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yessir. Sorry I'm posting so much. Real-time arguments help me the most when I catch up in large games (part of why I was so annoyed Mastin made no effort to allow me to do so with her) but I realize that's also what I hate about spam-posters.

There's also been a lot of absent people lately and it's making me uncomfortable. >_>

I like tomatoes.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

On that note how am I the 6th highest poster when I missed the first chunk of the game?

:( I miss the days when people thought lurking was my biggest tell.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Titus recent postings don't seem in line with how I would expect Titus to approach a game. She is a player that commonly does teaching hydras and usually likes to do things on her own terms. Being dictated to by her team seems off.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I like Cheet for town as well. Up there with Bulba for strongest townreads.
Don't @ me.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2683, Espeonage wrote:Titus recent postings don't seem in line with how I would expect Titus to approach a game. She is a player that commonly does teaching hydras and usually likes to do things on her own terms. Being dictated to by her team seems off.

Yes. But do you think it's coming from a scum mindset? Or the nature of Team Mafia not really being 100% parallel to a hydra? (I am also trying to figure this out)

I like tomatoes.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I don't really know the dynamics of how other teams are going about things. But being coached seems like something that would be a priority for people who drew scum as they have the more immediately important concerns. A town player can coast to an extent however that isn't the case for scum.
Don't @ me.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 62 (Major Day 1, VC 24)

(7)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird, vezorpiraka, Cheetory6, Untrod Tripod, ActionDan, Aronis, GuyInFreezer [L-3]
(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey, Bulbazak, Titus
(2)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul, Marquis
(2)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart, Espeonage
(2)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner
(1)
ChannelDelibird:
Shadoweh

(2)
Not Voting:
T S O, mastin2
(GuyInFreezer)

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2676, Cheetory6 wrote:A lot of your posts regarding the matter seem to give the impression that you personally were okay with the idea of baneing Bulba.
Why give that impression if it was just you relenting to what your team thought was best?

I didn't get that impression. At the time I thought it was clear Titus was baning to prove people wrong. I think she said as much at the time.

This game has gone on for 100 pages and no one has been lynched. No one is posting because everyone is fucking fallen asleep. Espe already claimed VT so a claim isn't going to change minds here. And just a glance at the votecount says no one is willing to compromise anywhere else right now. If I had more time I'd look at Fall of Gondolin where I just recently remembered Espy did the same Claim VT on Day 1 thing to look for differences, but really I haven't had time to do more then keep up so:

##Vote: Espeonage

I'm going to suggest we lynch as soon as possible to give the constant arguing some god damn legs to stand on insstead of arguing over semantics with the confirmed town. I'm sorry to Espy for not giving him much of a fair chance with this if he's town.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dan was in that game too, I don't think he referenced it in his big post on Esp though. Dan if you see this before a lynch happens (if it will ever happen, i wouldn't be surprised if it fell apart tbh) can you tell me if you agree/disagree that it's similar play? I don't have the same perspective since I was scum in FoG.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2686, Espeonage wrote:I don't really know the dynamics of how other teams are going about things. But being coached seems like something that would be a priority for people who drew scum as they have the more immediately important concerns. A town player can coast to an extent however that isn't the case for scum.

This is utter shit for me. The minute I try to coast as town, I get wagoned usually by fellow townies.

Cheetory, I am sorry if you feel mislead somehow. I made a general broadcast to the group that I am getting coached on how to be townier. My teammates generally are logical thinkers who are laregly townread as town. They'll advise me on how to post. For instance when Gamma asked me not to post, my team asked me not to post and to give them my thoughts instead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Two days until lynch 1 deadline. If you're going to make a push on singer now is the time Gamma. I would prefer a singer lynch atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2683, Espeonage wrote:Titus recent postings don't seem in line with how I would expect Titus to approach a game. She is a player that commonly does teaching hydras and usually likes to do things on her own terms. Being dictated to by her team seems off.

Well my way isn't effective. As long as I am not hanging my reads, who cares?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Espeonage »

More time, lol. #more than a week.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2690, Titus wrote:
In post 2686, Espeonage wrote:I don't really know the dynamics of how other teams are going about things. But being coached seems like something that would be a priority for people who drew scum as they have the more immediately important concerns. A town player can coast to an extent however that isn't the case for scum.

This is utter shit for me. The minute I try to coast as town, I get wagoned usually by fellow townies.

Cheetory, I am sorry if you feel mislead somehow. I made a general broadcast to the group that I am getting coached on how to be townier. My teammates generally are logical thinkers who are laregly townread as town. They'll advise me on how to post. For instance when Gamma asked me not to post, my team asked me not to post and to give them my thoughts instead.

Could have fooled me.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2693, Espeonage wrote:More time, lol. #more than a week.

We have two lynches. Ffery wanted lynch 1 deadline at 3/4 of day. That'll leave us 9 lynches for day 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2691, Titus wrote:Two days until lynch 1 deadline. If you're going to make a push on singer now is the time Gamma. I would prefer a singer lynch atm.

You know, pushing this when there is an established wagon just adds hurry to something that is probably inevitable anyway. What is the pointof that? You have been harpingon all day about how we need to keep schedule and yet there is like no real reason to with the way this day phase has progressed.

Unvote, Vote: Titus

This is probs a scum lynch. Do this if I do get lynched pretty plox.
Don't @ me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2694, Espeonage wrote:

Could have fooled me.

When's the last time you played with town me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2695, Titus wrote:
In post 2693, Espeonage wrote:More time, lol. #more than a week.

We have two lynches. Ffery wanted lynch 1 deadline at 3/4 of day. That'll leave us 9 lynches for day 2.

lydexia lol.

It's not hard and fast and your insistence is just plain bad.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2697, Titus wrote:
In post 2694, Espeonage wrote:

Could have fooled me.

When's the last time you played with town me?

That is relevant how?
Don't @ me.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”