Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5975 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5974, Green Crayons wrote:But you people think that SK would put himself in a 1v1 position outside of LYLO, so I guess y'all love not making sense.

Yeah.

Why are we lynching the Sw slot?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5976 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Shinobi »

Ozgin constantly attacking Tso and always distrusting his claim is consistent with Sw and him discussing her claim in private.
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5977 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Kitz »

What if Ozgin and SW were scum together? Just saying.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5978 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Marquis »

what the fuck is going on

why the fuck is there a vig counterclaim now when we could have lynched the fuck out of tso earlier

what the fuck
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5979 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Marquis »

i understand absolutely 0.000000000000000000000000% about how the rest of town chose to play this game.

what the fuck.
link in bio
Kitz
Kitz
Goon
Kitz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5980 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Kitz »

We might... y'know... No-Lynch and watch the world burn as the two vig claimers attack eachothers?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5981 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 5978, Marquis wrote:what the fuck is going on

why the fuck is there a vig counterclaim now when we could have lynched the fuck out of tso earlier

what the fuck

Yeah lol.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5982 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:58 am

Post by T S O »

I'm here, back from V/LA. Apparently there's a counterclaim? Fucking lynch it with fire please.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5983 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:59 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: Green Crayons
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5984 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:00 am

Post by T S O »

This whole thing is obviously bullshit - just fucking look at SilverWolf's stances on me yesterday. Then you can vote Green Crayons.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5980, Kitz wrote:We might... y'know... No-Lynch and watch the world burn as the two vig claimers attack eachothers?

I can't kill tonight, scum get a kill, I may or may not die due to my death sealing GC's lynch. We're not doing this.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5986 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Marquis »

i legit do not care who wins anymore

i'm so done with mafia
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5987 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Hey, I agree that we shouldn't No Lynch.

I claimed specifically so we would avoid lynching poorly.

Vote TSO, Marquis.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5988 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:13 am

Post by T S O »

Can you explain why SilverWolf didn't counterclaim?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5989 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, scratch that; you should explain why SilverWolf openly sheeped me.

If your argument is "I can't justify my predecessor's play" fucking forget it.
-Marquis
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5990 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol get angry why don't you
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5991 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: tso

i also don't believe the convenient drop in with 2 days left on the initial v/la.

and i don't care if i'm wrong anymore because there was too much earlier suggesting i was right. the only thing that made tso town was the lack of a cc, and i'm willing to believe sw was just withholding due to... being sw.
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5992 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 5179, SilverWolf wrote:Ozgin-The SK thing will resolve itself tomorrow. Try not to spend too much of what time we have left fighting about it today.

I don't know what SW was referring to here, specifically, but she must have thought that dealing with you later was better than sooner.

Possibly ego, because she liked not having a target on her back, and wanted to stay in the game longer.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5993 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Marquis »

i can see everything that happened last night as a result of tso being jailkept or whatever.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5994 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:19 am

Post by T S O »

you should be fucking ashamed of your play Marquis
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5995 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Marquis »

i thought we agreed you were going to take the blame for this

i don't need any more, i already know i suck as town
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5996 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 am

Post by T S O »

I have been V/LA for 12 days instead of like 14, which was a rough estimate, and you're actually citing that as me being scum.

I haven't had Internet for nearly 2 weeks - I have so much to do, and I don't have the energy for a full-scale push. Green Crayons' claim is utter bullshit, considering that means, with TSO-SK, at least 2 kills every night, sometimes 3. We've had no kills multiple nights. That alone should point to him being a liar.
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5997 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Marquis »

UNVOTE:

fuck mafia i hate everything
link in bio
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5998 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Okay, or maybe you're just scum and not a SK?

The neighborhood PT theorized SK. That's what I'm running with, because they obviously have a better handle on the game setup than I. I just know that a 3-shot vig and a whatever type of vig you're claiming cannot both be town in light of the setup spec in the PT.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5999 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5995, Marquis wrote:i thought we agreed you were going to take the blame for this

i don't need any more, i already know i suck as town

Wallow in self-pity if you want, but stop fucking me for it. I have shot scum n1, and almost singlehandedly lynched scum on d5. I am the only reason Town is even in this game anymore. Now I'm being lynched on the most fucking nonsensical counterclaim ever.

I mean, he literally looked at elusive, saw 3-shot had flipped, and decided to claim it.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”