Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 am

Post by fferyllt »

@Gamma

paraphrasing from Nacho:

Singer is being uncomfortable, but not in her towniness. She's uncomfortable in the attack, in having to tell so many of you that you're being wrong, and in finding a firm piece of ground in all that to place her foot. It's reasonable and sensible for her to feel that way and react that way.

Nacho really really doesn't understand why you're failing so hard at reading her, because it feels like it's the sort of read that you should be able to make and then hold on to and not have to look back.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:32 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 685, T S O wrote:Skipping from page 24 to 28 to say the following: ffery, you're town, I'm town, Cabd would like to collaborate with you for the brief time you're here.

What happened to this, TSO? the brief time is ticking down.

Idic
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I skimmed a little bit at the very end of singer's ISO but I have a lot of notes on Zar/Empire/Singer.
Singer. I just want to say.
Your posts are HARD to follow :c [<3]

General summary: Earlygame Zar was a little scummy, but his exit felt pretty town to me. Empire read as town to me. Some things stand out as being sketch to me with singer, but I also see some things that look kind of town to me so I kind of feel like she's probably town and I don't really think I can get behind a lynch on her today.

Questions:
i) @regfan, are you still townreading DV as strongly as you were before?

ii)
singersigner wrote:Someone specifically asked me about TTH, so that's where my attention landed. You're more than welcome to point me in a different direction, but until then, don't act like I made up what to comment on out of no where.
Why did you defend you talking about TTH like this when you were voting for her? Why not just say that you were scumreading her if that was the case instead of just saying that someone pointed you in that direction?

iii)
singer wrote:Pages 36-37 seem to have a lot of GiF and CDB deferring to their team about reads, but then GiF said he's playing this game independently (implying little help from his team), and CDB is falling back on CES a lot and not forming his own stances. I'd like to see more of a catch-up from CDB than a few responses to recent posts before making my own judgement.

I'd still be willing to lynch Shadoweh or mastin, but I'm also willing to lynch CDB, Espeonage, TTH, or Aronis (in that order) for a general apathy and not really reading them as pro-town at this point.
Not too long before this you said you were reading Espeonage as genuine because of him claiming his action. What made you change your mind as of this quote?

iv) wrt TTH what about strikes you as so convincingly not coming from a townPOV?

v)
singer wrote:Meta's ever changing so if you're suggesting I've all of a sudden reverted back to the way I played scum four years ago without acknowledging that I've played scum (and town!) differently since then, it's a pretty scum motivated push to support a mislynch, yes.
I thought you said you'd only played one scumgame since like 2012 other than the newbie game. Am I crazy or?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Gamma
: what do you think of the game that ffery posted with singer's recent scum-meta? Can you comment on that please?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2751, fferyllt wrote:
In post 685, T S O wrote:Skipping from page 24 to 28 to say the following: ffery, you're town, I'm town, Cabd would like to collaborate with you for the brief time you're here.

What happened to this, TSO? the brief time is ticking down.

Well, I was V/LA for close to 2 weeks, and Cabd hasn't managed to catch up, from what I can see.

It is what it is - my apologies, ffery.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:50 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2746, Marquis wrote:
CONFTOWN

fferyllt (voteless, but can post).
Marquis.

PROBTOWN, IGNORING POTENTIAL UNCANNY VALLEY OF PARANOIA

Oversoul. (Tammy.)
Deasvail.

KINDAMAYBEPROBTOWN

Cheetory6.
Aronis.
ChannelDelibird.
Vezokpiraka.

PLEASEBETOWN

Bulbazak.
GuyinFreezer.

WAS KINDAMAYBEPROBTOWN, now idk idk IDK MAYBE

T S O.

IGNORE UNLESS UNAVOIDABLE

Titus.

NOPE

Actiondan.
Espeonage.
Gammagooey.
Mastin2.
Shadoweh.

UHHHH

singersigner. (Empire.) (Zar.)

SOMETIMES I PRETEND I'M GOOD WITH META I PROBABLY DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANY CLUE ABOUT

Untrod Tripod.

PROBSCUM - THERE'S SOME SORT OF "CONFIRMABLE" CLAIM HERE SO JUST IGNORE IF YOU CAN I GUESS

TellTaleHeart. (Antihero.)

Could you talk a little bit about your aronis read?

Idic
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Marquis »

Early on I was thinking his play at the very least reminded me of his mislynch baity play in Quil's Smalltown where I wanted to lynch him basically the whole game (I got to, and he flipped town). I don't really remember much of anything he's said lately, or I didn't even read it at all, but while I know that's not exactly the best reason to townread him it surprised me how steady the feeling remained when thinking back on the minor day.
link in bio
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I hated his espeonage wall.

more on that in a bit

Idic
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

There's a lot to hate about town!Aronis. Again, I'm still surprised how much that feeling sticks even now.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by T S O »

There's also a lot to hate about scum!Aronis, from my memories of him.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

Actually, that's unfair - it's Flames I'm thinking of, not him.
-Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Aronis made a wall on Espeonage?
Even more importantly, Aronis made a wall?
I don't see one in his ISO? o.o
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm almost 90% sure you mean ActionDan.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2762, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm almost 90% sure you mean ActionDan.

I did.

I have to paraphrase some shit first. bear with me.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2580, ActionDan wrote:I come with analysis!

Specifically on Espeonage.

In post 503, Espeonage wrote:nah I'm not and I can even proves it like right now.

1. If I was scum I'm fairly sure I would have noticed the game had started.
2. I actually spent token(s) on making myself town because I want to win TM.
3. The only time I don't choose scum when given a choice is when I really want to win or need to do it to eradicate choice meta. Both of those need me to be town.
I'm baning with OMGUS as soon as I find out who it was.

None of this proves anything. Even taking it at face value, how would "eradicating choice meta" be a priority in a game Espe "really wants to win"? For that matter, why would really wanting to win be something that varies significantly across games. We all play to win regardless anyway, so in that endeavor, choosing town would be the right thing to do anyway. I realize this is mostly tongue in cheek but it factors in to responses/posts later in the game and I feel compelled to gut it.

espe said "eradicating choice meta OR when he really wants to win. Also, players players play harder in some game because of what is intrinsically or extrinsically at stake. There's an added layer of not letting your team down in these games that has seen several players raising the bar over their average level of caring about games.

In post 506, Espeonage wrote:
In post 502, Titus wrote:TSO, I asked you to read my posts because I felt you were misunderstanding me and I was repeating myself.

You think I lie for no reason???

The booze is for me tonight to try to make sense of this.

@DV, He asks questions, follows through on the answers and articulates his positions well. This is town Bulba.

That sounds like null bulba. Pls don't declare things that aren't true.

hella yeah this game is gonna be easy.

In post 508, Espeonage wrote:Ok well I don't get an easy bane vote then.

But you're lies about bulba stand.

In post 512, Espeonage wrote:The point is that he can(TM).

And you gonna tell me that someone with established tonal tells that drew scum in TM isn't going to fabricate posts carefully? That's just not respecting Team Mafia.

Anyone can fabricate anything if they put their mind to it. But, Titus listed traits that I would presuppose would be more likely to be associated with Bulba town as opposed to her other experience of him as a scum lurker. Thus it becomes more probable that he's town (at least to her [it is far wiser to examine the content of someone's arguments/posts in any case whether carefully constructed or disjointed however]).
In post 513, Espeonage wrote:
In post 511, Titus wrote:It's not conftown but I feel really good about Bulba.

Ok see, that is much better, well done.

For example, in a game where I have read half a page, you're the closest thing to a scum read.

In post 517, Espeonage wrote:I didn't call you scum, you need reading comprehension.

The point I was trying to make is that you can spout a read but that doesn't mean it's right.

I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't an outright slip, but there's no point that's being made here. people can spout reads with or without the added bonus of reasons - which titus gave - to add and progress the gamestate (which means people being able to read them or adding to the volume of posts to discuss or what have you), you just happen to disagree with it. Also later on you question Tammy about having a problem with Mastin "voicing a town read" on TTH and believe me the strength of that read is stronger than here so this lesson is rather hypocritical.

You agreed with espe's point that titus' reasons for townreading bulba were weak, but you turned it into an "espe is likelier scum" point.

The lesson was bad. So?

In post 1973, Espeonage wrote:Tammy what part of voicing a townread is ever bad for town?

---

In post 523, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus. Quick question.

Why is buddying of any importance when there has been no flip yet?

In post 532, Espeonage wrote:
In post 528, Titus wrote:
In post 523, Espeonage wrote:Hey Titus. Quick question.

Why is buddying of any importance when there has been no flip yet?

Because we like people who like us. So scum can buddy by being likable.

@DV, What am I ingoring?

Town can also buddy so shit gets done. Come back after a flip.

pedit: LOL

This dialogue with Titus is quickly becoming needless pestering. It stops here but it's absolutely bereft of purpose. This exchange feels more like a fabrication of developing a scumread than a conversation.

In post 659, Espeonage wrote:Ok so at the end of page 23, I feel that Tammy is getting a bit agitated where she doesn't need to be. I mainly think her arguments are barking up the wrong tree and the excepts (I have yet to follow up on reading then in context) seem to be more of deflection over anything, which seems weird and Zar appears to be arguing the tree rather than the forest which is usually a sign of scum so I'm leaning towards voting.

@Red Wine Talk: That is the most fun game I have even played in and I was one of the first people dead. Anyone looking to learn how to do scum theater needs to read that game. I doubt there will be another example of how to both flail, and clear yourself from that.

In post 664, Espeonage wrote:

If it makes you feel better I am cautiously nullscum on Tammy. She is playing how I have seen her play as non hydra scum but I don't want to push it off such a small sample size as I have.

I will say that I am not ok with Tammy boon for the moment.

In post 667, Espeonage wrote:And now I want to ignore TamPire.

In post 673, Espeonage wrote:I already covered the your slot. Mostly deflection and I Tammy's wall felt very similar to the way she went about attacking me in Red Wine which means that she is probably either right or scum with you.

I will not clarify the Tammy pings.

If I'm getting this right suspicion is accruing due to a perceived similarity between tammy's scum theater in one game and play/walls in this one. And in that event, and considering the statement that tammy is either scum or "right", why would Espe choose to ignore the Empire part of "TamPire". That should be the person he should be looking into the hardest. Instead we're going to see an obsession with Tammy.
In post 697, Espeonage wrote:Hey Tammy, you know how you were during like the mid part of Unbalanced 2.

This is me telling you, you need to breathe.

Also btw, your explanation of why you attacked me in Red Wine is equatable to why I think you're attacking here as was picked up by Empire.

Ok got some pedits.

In post 705, Espeonage wrote:
In post 698, Tammy wrote:Why are you trying to calm me down if you think I'm scum? Wouldn't I be faking my agitation in that case?

I have no idea what you mean by "as picked up by empire".

Dude, I don't know if you are scum. If you are town then there is no way I want to sever ties with you. This is going to be a long game, and we're going to need to be working together at some point over the course of this.

In post 967, Espeonage wrote:On that note, it's one of the reasons I was being iffy about my nullscum read on Tammy. I don't actually think I can read Tammy except in cases where she is being very town in her own way which isn't happening here.

It should be noted that by his own admission he can't definitely read Tammy on meta and tone alone except to conclude he can't townread her. Which is fine, that kind of distinction via meta and tone is something I do and most people do regularly.

In post 1409, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1405, Tammy wrote:
In post 1397, Espeonage wrote:Hey Bulba. Can you ask mollie if she thinks that Tammy's tone is town frustrated or scum default? She's seen both recently, they are both similar.

Why don't yu ask the confirmed fucking town that is actually playing in this game, has played more games with me, and can read me better.

See Tammy, the thing is that mollie has played with scum you very recently, I have a rapport with mollie as of recent and I don't have a good rapport with the confirmed town.

Now with that out of the way.

I'm getting more and more happy in my read that you're scum. Truth be told I found myself unapproving of the tth wagon simply because you were on it which took me by surprise tbh. Your tone here doesn't read to me like the frustrated got irl stuff tone as far as I can tell, which is about the only explanation I have for the amount of scumminess I am feeling from your posts. And even if that is the reasoning for your tone it still doesn't mean you're town, it takes it to null, at most. I don't have the most experience with you but I'm going off what I do have. And your responses to people here for the most part aren't looking town.

I'm pretty sure you're scum.

Vote: Tammy

gots a preedit come up

Logically, everything about this post is alarming. That same meta that was used before in Espe's Tammy read is employed here. Nothing has been added besides conviction; there is no attempt to get past tonality to figure out why tammy's responses to people don't look town for example (which remains vague as is anyway). I'd have expected even tidbits from a weighty vote like this one to include content. That said I find this post of his the towniest of them all. For some reason. But I'm going to ignore that. I almost feel like I made a Mastin-like assessment.
In post 972, Espeonage wrote:You self voting is a really bad sign though.

In post 988, Espeonage wrote:Current List of people ok with being Booned: Marquis

:does not compute:

I also don't understand why there was resistance to explaining why wagoning TTH wasn't a prospect beyond tammy's participation in that wagon

In post 1702, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1698, Cheetory6 wrote:

Why did you spend your first ten posts chiding Titus instead of scumhunting?
Because I hadn't read. If I'm behind in games I will usually get in an argument with someone. It's the best way to get people chatting, good for getting fast reads. See Capcom for me trying to do the same kind of thing. Other examples are [REDACTED]

Espeonage wrote:I think Bulba might be town.

I've never been able to read him but just from a couple of posts and the things people are saying I'm going to go town.
So you can't read him, but you're throwing a townread at him because ???????
Reasons. Yes I have a terrible time trying to read bulba. But I'm noticing some things that haven't come up in his play before and those make me lean town.

Espeonage wrote:I don't actually think I can read Tammy except in cases where she is being very town in her own way which isn't happening here.
How did you start confidently scumreading her later this cycle then?
Thinking

Espeonage wrote:I'm getting more and more happy in my read that you're scum. Truth be told I found myself unapproving of the tth wagon simply because you were on it which took me by surprise tbh. Your tone here doesn't read to me like the frustrated got irl stuff tone as far as I can tell, which is about the only explanation I have for the amount of scumminess I am feeling from your posts. And even if that is the reasoning for your tone it still doesn't mean you're town, it takes it to null, at most. I don't have the most experience with you but I'm going off what I do have. And your responses to people here for the most part aren't looking town.
Can you pull specific examples of that you're finding scummy about her responses/tone?
It's most of it. She usually respects and embraces reachouts in my experience. She even scumread mollie after she didn't react to a reachout from her. There's a disjoint and that usually means scum.

Responses in bold.

In post 1706, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1703, Cheetory6 wrote:
Espeonage wrote:But I'm noticing some things that haven't come up in his play before and those make me lean town.
Can you talk about these? Or is it just gut?

There are actual reasons. But if I say stuff he'll modulate play and I'm not solid on the read. I'd rather keep it close to chest for the moment.

If Espe "really wants to win" why not disclose these reasons that he thinks makes Bulba town. The claim that the reasons are reasons for bulba town are undermined by the fact that he hasn't seen this play before... so how would he know if it's town or not? As for the other bolded stuff I found of interest: The dialogue with Titus didn't go anywhere. There wasn't a quick read. Titus is apparently a townread now but certainly not because of what happened on page 23. I still find it hard to believe that in liu of inspecting the content of Tammy's posts, the response to a reachout (which was almost patronizing) would have skewed him to move to vote.

In post 2123, Espeonage wrote:If people want to the main reason as to why I cant let Tammy scumread go is because she is incredibly interested in pointing out how wrong the person who has the absolute least influential voice in the game is. Pick your battles and play the game.

This is not true at all. I haven't read most of them, but tammy's walls are organized enough that it's obvious she's talking about more than one person, even in different capacities, to warrant this denouncement.

In post 2141, Espeonage wrote:Ok what are people's opinions on TTh's case on Marq? Considering how solid it looked to me, I'm surprised that we're the only two votes on him.

As someone who actually read through that (being like, the one thing I did so far this game), I'm going to go ahead and state that TTh's Marquis case is nowhere close to ironclad. It's a good point but it has plenty of flaws if taken alone. If this "looks solid" to Espe it's clear to me it's a tacit admission he didn't read anything beyond TTh's post... nor quite obviously, my caveats directly following which might have helped him avoid this question.

All other posts made by Espe I either find alignment neutral or repetitive with the ones presented here.

My conclusion is that he's scummy. The most egregious thing being focusing on Tammy, regardless of reading solely into her meta/tone or whatever, and dropping attempting to read Empire during this period. It was a simple thing to answer his request to review his reads even (detailed and long as they were).

VOTE: Espe

I'll do CDB later today so sit tight :wink:

this feels like you're calling a personality thing scummy. The only thing you could possibly spin this into is an argument that Espe is trying to fill the thread up with a lot of noise. Which is not the case. And if you wanted to make such a case there's another player with nearly twice the number of posts.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by fferyllt »

This looked like a huge effortful post, but there's actually very little meat to it.

I'm going to ask the folks who have pledged their swords, bows, axes, etc to me for the day to move their votes to Action Dan. please and thank you.

Also, Cheetory - you're invited too!

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Nacho wants you to sheep him for old times sake!

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by fferyllt »

And Mastin!
Nacho thinks that regardless of which of us are correct in our big divergencies in this game, there is scum in the middle ground, and he thinks Action Dan is very likely to be one.

Idic
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Haha sure.
VOTE: ActionDan
I shall support you in your time of need!
I'll take a closer look at AD after I muster up the motivation to work on Espe/Shadow ISOs.
I also may end up pitching an Espe case to you in the very near future if I still like the current theory for the scumteam that I have in my head though.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Marquis »

VOTE: AD

I'll leave this here then.
link in bio
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Venimus, vidimus, Gestalt vicit!

VOTE: ActionDan
-Marquis
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

I really don't care who gets lynched anymore, btw, and that's not just because of my situation. At the risk of using an clichéd phrase, this has gone on long enough.
link in bio
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Ah whatever. I don't have the energy to take serious unbiased notes on Espeonage. I'm too tinted by other things and I feel like I just need to engage with what I have at this point because my notes are getting lazy and confbiased as fuck.
People should tell me what they think of Titus/Espeonage scumteam doing bullshit fighting stuff for distancing.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 64 (Major Day 1, VC 26)

(7)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird, vezorpiraka, Untrod Tripod, ActionDan, Aronis, GuyInFreezer, Shadoweh
(Cheetory6)
[L-3]
(5)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner, Cheetory6, Marquis, T S O
(3)
singersigner:
Gammagooey, Bulbazak, Titus
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul
(Marquis)

(1)
Marquis:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
Titus:
Espeonage

(1)
Not Voting:
mastin2
(T S O)

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2625, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2620, Oversoul wrote:Fferylt, now that Thor and Llmarble are dead could you have them give their opinions on this game? Specifically, CDB, UT, TellTale, and Mastin?
Odd choices given that Thor probably has only some snarky comment in regards to me that boiled down means "I have nothing" and I don't think I've ever played with Llmarble so I'd be pretty dang surprised if he gave some valuable insight on his first go-around.
I'm back here.

But I wanted to convey that pie dream-suspected Marquis.
No, seriously. That pie got spoilers of Marquis being scum. That was pie's dream.

Good enough for me.
Vote: Marquis

/catching up.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”