hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 68 (Major Day 1, VC 30)

(7)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner, Formerfish, T S O, Espeonage, Aronis, GuyInFreezer [L-3]
(6)
singersigner:
Gammagooey, Bulbazak, mastin2, Titus, Shadoweh, Untrod Tripod
(4)
Espeonage:
ChannelDelibird, vezorpiraka, ActionDan, Cheetory6
(GuyInFreezer)

(1)
formerfish:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey gamma we're on the same wagon now isn't that NEAT
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2874, Gammagooey wrote:ffery I still think dismissing singer being uncomfortable and the way she's attacking people's reads on her with what seems like tons of sarcasm and mockery instead of 'hey that's wrong this is why' is really just wrong.

Like to expand on this a little

I do this as scum sometimes too, as scum you pretty much always just want to make the case and the player's logic/general correctness look as shitty as possible, so you make sarcastic posts that imply that the person's logic is dumb and not worth looking at.
gamma as scum in an old game wrote:cmonnnnn Vi, im sure you have an amazing response on how informative your reads on me and 2 and sajin are and how theyre totally different from my unworthy opinions

or how your read on me is much more well explained and convincing than mine on Saijin

or maybe even a post with more fleshed out opinions that you just didnt feel like sharing yet because of some further unsaid *reasons*

or just maaaaaybe you dont have anything to share right now- to you, right now everything is right where it belongs.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Forgot to do this

Unvote

I will read and evaluate soon.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2876, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey gamma we're on the same wagon now isn't that NEAT

i care too much and you care too little

we can't be a posse right now ut

i just can't handle that in my life right now okay
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2869, Titus wrote:Umm Ffery it's about one day until the deadline for first lynch you wanted...so I don't think she can...

@UT, Not reaaly. Logic walls I love.

In post 2879, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2876, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey gamma we're on the same wagon now isn't that NEAT

i care too much and you care too little

we can't be a posse right now ut

i just can't handle that in my life right now okay

You care enough that we think you are town. wrong. . but town.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

like ffery

if you or nacho want to bring up the individual posts that you think stand out as HEY LOOK SINGERS TOWN then please let me delve into that shit and think about it

but right now really all i'm seeing is you mentioning the replaceout and empire being good at the game. and empire is good at the game as either alignment and I think that the thought process of "empire wouldn't sacrifice being probably-town-from-tokens in his other game because he hates scum soooo much even though it would massively boost his team's chance of winning" is incorrect.
Also that his going out reads were fakeable by scum and that he would have left for the same reasons and get out of the game if he was that irritated/frustrated/soul-sucked/whatever as either alignment.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In process of trying to catch up but pretty much solidly in the UT boat of HOLY CRAP I JUST WANT A LYNCH, A FLIP, SOMETHING DEFINITE WITH WHICH TO WORK so pretty happy to go along with:

UNVOTE: Espeonage
VOTE: ActionDan

...especially as a) this reminds me a lot of his scum persona in the Reckoning invitational (exaggerated emotion) and b) it's >>>>>>>>> a singer lynch. I've been turned right off that prospect over the course of this unbearably long Day and the fact that the wagon still persists so heavily bugs me.

Getting me fully read up and in sync with things is probably going to take a few days as I'm still tired and ill and catching up with a bunch of things but I'll go over things when I can. In the meantime, I've got enough reads from enough pages of this behemoth to be getting on without all the minute details. Would still happily switch back to Espeonage
#greenshirtthursdays
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I would've preferred espe as I think AD is slightly townish.

Anyway don't lynch singer. That's just dumb.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:37 am

Post by DeasVail »

Really sad to see Marquis go, and unfortunately I don't have the time I would have liked to read over this game, but I've "skimmed" (meaning glanced at various posts) over the last few pages, and read AD's posts in full, and I'm pretty sure I still support running AD up to a claim. I'm less sure of him being scum than I was before, but he's still a better option than singer and Espe in my opinion!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

I kinda hate all 3 major wagons, but we get a second lynch today... hmmm decisions
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2885, Oversoul wrote:I kinda hate all 3 major wagons, but we get a second lynch today... hmmm decisions

If you hate all three wagons, go for whichever one you think has the least scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

I think there's maybe one scum on Singer (UT), possible up to three on AD given the speed of his wagon and scum possibly capitalizing on quicklynch desires and a couple possible on Espy...(yes I know that's too many scum).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2886, Titus wrote:
In post 2885, Oversoul wrote:I kinda hate all 3 major wagons, but we get a second lynch today... hmmm decisions

If you hate all three wagons, go for whichever one you think has the least scum.

bussing is a thing

Titus wrote:I think there's maybe one scum on Singer (UT), possible up to three on AD given the speed of his wagon and scum possibly capitalizing on quicklynch desires and a couple possible on Espy...(yes I know that's too many scum).
you can't possibly know this kind of thing right now. this is bullshit disguised as analysis.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 am

Post by fferyllt »

I have some llamarble reads to paraphrase. hopefully won't take long.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

ActionDan - the "I spent 5 hours" comment could come from town maybe, but overall he's not showing a whole lot of signs that he's read way more stuff than he's commented on. he thinks it's plausible for town dan to not participate due to being busy and then make the effort to nail down one or two good reads so he can place a vote. he could be scum. llamarble wonders if we could do better for a lynch though.

he's solidly in the gestalt consensus that singer is town. he sees scumhunting from them and a lot of effort to get people to listen to their opinions. he points up and as good examples. And he thought Empire looked good prior to his replace out.

he thinks Aronis looks meh-okish depending on his scumrange. he hasn't done much to help town. but he has made a couple town-sounding posts that could be hard to fake.

he can see why people have found tth sketchy, but doesn't really agree.

he wants to reread shadoweh before commenting

I think his bulba read is null.

he finds CDB extremely sketchy. Maybe higher than any of the three main wagons. he's tentatively recommending CDB for the next bane so an investigation can happen.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2888, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2886, Titus wrote:

bussing is a thing

Titus wrote:I think there's maybe one scum on Singer (UT), possible up to three on AD given the speed of his wagon and scum possibly capitalizing on quicklynch desires and a couple possible on Espy...(yes I know that's too many scum).
you can't possibly know this kind of thing right now. this is bullshit disguised as analysis.

There's a difference between thinking and knowing. I can feel a wagon has a lot of town composition without knowing everything. If you took all of mygut feels, there's five scum. Since only four, obviously I am not purporting to know anything. You know I look at votes and say what I think on wagons. I have always said VCA is fallible without a scumflip. Why are you trying to make me sound more confident than I am?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

you sound confident

but whatevssssssssssss as long as you aren't pretending it's something it isn't
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

You're speaking to my soul Llamarble.

What does he think about Mastin? Also literally the entire Gestalt team is gonna be dead after this day is over.
That's kinda sad. :(

I have been having conflict thoughts about Singer. I really though that slot was town but it is creeping into "desperate to stay alive" category.
Wagon compositions across all 3 lynch candidates tend to be the same in my mind.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Something that's also making me not like a singer lynch is the fact that their entire team has been pretty active with reading this game. If this is a townslot we're losing three-four players instead of just one. And I know some people are going to be like "lel but all teams have four people", but I think most teams have one other person keeping up with this game. I also just feel like they'd have to have been so coordinated as scum to continually keep up with all of the small tidbits they've been adding to the game teamwise.
Zzzzz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Basically this is kind of shitty because mastin can't articulate why singer is scum.
Titus gave halfbaked reasons and then didn't even try to defend them.
Gamma's reasons are okay but he admitted he was going to do homework from ffery.
Ffery is conftown and is saying this isn't a good lynch. Nacho is conftown and is saying this isn't a good lynch.
I don't know if anyone gives a shit about what I think, but I'd like to think I'm somewhat townish this game and I think singer's a bad lynch.
The best and most articulate reason I've seen for why singer might be scum is that she has been attacking people on a personal level in a snarky way, but I see that shit all the time from town so I really just don't agree that it makes her particularly scummy, just abrasive. Just because it's a part of gamma's scumMO doesn't mean it's a part of singer's.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I seriously don't get why people are townreading Titus atm.
I'm super fucking wary of just about everything she's done lately and her stance on baneing Bulba is scummy as heck and I'm honestly really annoyed people have been ignoring that -.-
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Titus »

What the fuck? How do you call talking in circles, pyshing lynches that will never go throufh and throwing shade on people you aren't trying to get lynched "halfbaked reasons"? Also what makes you think I am not pushing Singer scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Sorry if I call them halfbaked after I respond to them and you ignore my response.
Golly.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2896, Cheetory6 wrote:I seriously don't get why people are townreading Titus atm.
I'm super fucking wary of just about everything she's done lately and her stance on baneing Bulba is scummy as heck and I'm honestly really annoyed people have been ignoring that -.-

Really, so you are complaining that I didn't devolve the game to have my way? No. If we wanted a boon, which everyone agreed to, we had to have a bane. Bulba was a universal scumread. Figuring out if I am right or you all were is pretty protown. I have a hard time believing you would have stalled the game Cheetory. Those were the options.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”