Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Sotty's stating a scumread on Cheery and when I try to glean through the substance of his posts, all I'm really finding that he pushes for a lynch on Ika which just seems like going with what seems to be the easiest player to lynch more so than lynching scum.

His other pushes seem to be reactionary, in response to Llama going after him (now dead.) CES going after him now making him possible scum, and Regfan being scum for the way he tried to push him.

The common theme seems to be that Cheery Dog is suspicious of people because they are suspicious of him.

I don't see a place where Cheery actually seems interested in figuring out any of these players.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Equinox »

Vote Count 2.13Cogito Ergo Sum (3) - Ankamius, Antihero, BlueBloodedToffee
Psyche (2) - Zachrulez, Regfan
BlueBloodedToffee (1) - ika
Cheery Dog (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum
ika (1) - theelkspeaks
Regfan (1) - Cheery Dog

Not Voting (2) - Psyche, Tammy

With 11 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

The deadline is Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 4:30 PM EDT (UTC-4), which is in (expired on 2015-04-25 16:30:00).

Moderator CommentsAntihero is V/LA until April 20.
Tammy is V/LA until April 20.
Equinox is V/LA until April 22.
Regfan is V/LA until April 22.
BlueBloodedToffee is V/LA until April 23.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

So very many V/LAs!

Zack's point about Cheery does seem to be pretty spot-on from a look. That definitely makes me feel worse about cheery than before.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 973, Zachrulez wrote:
In post 962, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 958, Zachrulez wrote:I think we should lynch Psyche's slot where it stands.

That would involve having it actually stand up first.

Eh, what is this post all about?

Here, also let me deliver a public service announcement from Sotty's read of this game as well...

In post 251, Cheery Dog wrote:So this is obviously coming from me as o assume people are waiting on it.

VOTE: llama

Way too much talk of how he's right and should be forehead and whatever, and I'm picking up absolutely zero of that from within his posts.

Pushing a practical policy lynch is not good enough to be deserving of the praise you're asking for by not actually finding scum.

What was this all about? You pushed this as a point but then after Regfan called you out on it, (In 272) you immediately dropped the vote? (In 294)

I'm saying that Psyche's slot is still in bed because it hasn't done anything, and therefore not actually standing.

I'm fairly sure that post makes it clear I was rethinking that position, if you want to go whatever about it, whatever.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 977, theelkspeaks wrote:So very many V/LAs!

Zack's point about Cheery does seem to be pretty spot-on from a look. That definitely makes me feel worse about cheery than before.

My ika vote has been talked about by CES for the past few pages, yet you're only agreeing with me looking worse when Zach brings it up (along with the llama unvote, which frankly is even worse)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

Just posting to say I'm still here, and I passed!

I've been catching up with the game here and there over the weekend and I'm almost finished reading. I'll need to do some iso's and then will be able to talk about some stuff tomorrow.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by ika »

CD you scum bro?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 640, Ankamius wrote:She hasn't really said all that much about this game. She read at least up to page 12 and the only reads she gave was what I assume is a townread on Psyche and a definite scumread on Llamarble.

What did she say about those reads that you had to assume was her reads there?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 982, Imperium wrote:
In post 640, Ankamius wrote:She hasn't really said all that much about this game. She read at least up to page 12 and the only reads she gave was what I assume is a townread on Psyche and a definite scumread on Llamarble.

What did she say about those reads that you had to assume was her reads there?

Oops.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Ika - I realize we haven't played that many games together, so I'm not overly familiar with your play, but from what I have seen its a bit more thoughtful than what you have been doing. There's a post yiu made that leans me towards you being town. So, if I'm right and you are can you play the more thoughtful type game and the less trolling/getting in arguments that don't go anywhere.

I think you and bt's arguments haven't ended up going anywhere and it just clutters the thread and gives scum a place to hide/concentrate on so they can look busy. I came into the game suspecting bbt, though it's not necessarily as strong as before, and I'm having trouble holding onto that read/figuring it out because I think his responses to you would be genuine frustration regardless of alignment which throws me off.

But if you could be more the mafia on air/unbalanced mafia ika, I think we could get something done here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

Regfan - you'll probably never get a full reads list from me. But they're the same as when I replaced in. Zach and anti town. You prob town. I want to skim through the ISO of that scum game just to be sure, but you've hit several notes I'd expect from you town that I wouldn't from yiu as scum and want to be sure they weren't present there. just want to feel like I can trust your reads and reasons and have a solid set of town reads to work with. I think ika is probably town. Thought his argument with bbt looked contrived on his end, but I found one of his posts really town, and I'm not sure his scum game looks like this.

Ank - I would appreciate it if mollie looked at ika and gave her thoughts as she's recently seen him as scum. (Though I think him asking if mollie had said something about him looks town).

That's all I have for now.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm on it.

I'll get to the rest of the questions and other stuff tomorrow. Work kicked my ass this week and I finally get some days off.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by ika »

In post 984, Tammy wrote:Ika - I realize we haven't played that many games together, so I'm not overly familiar with your play, but from what I have seen its a bit more thoughtful than what you have been doing. There's a post yiu made that leans me towards you being town. So, if I'm right and you are can you play the more thoughtful type game and the less trolling/getting in arguments that don't go anywhere.

I think you and bt's arguments haven't ended up going anywhere and it just clutters the thread and gives scum a place to hide/concentrate on so they can look busy. I came into the game suspecting bbt, though it's not necessarily as strong as before, and I'm having trouble holding onto that read/figuring it out because I think his responses to you would be genuine frustration regardless of alignment which throws me off.

But if you could be more the mafia on air/unbalanced mafia ika, I think we could get something done here.

sigh.....

im going to be blunt on this and its more or less entirly misplaced emotions and crap.

i really quit caring about my game after mid-day 1 due to how pathetic and boring its been.

while yes i can be insightful and thoughtful on a gamestate, the problem with this game alone is that it goes on the key weakness that i know i have: its pr-less

Like maf on air game: i was bp so i was active adn pushy as shit and claimed PR to draw NK and there was a real myster/setup spec to look into

HU2: that was with players that i knew and that i had mollie with me in that game and that we had a very special dynamic shared as hydra that was able to allow me to resonate so well.

give me a read list and i will see where i sync up, right now im tired and really not in the greatest of moods and i will get back to it.

pedit: honeslty if mollie/you/me were to eb here, we could prob tag team it all like in HU2. i need sleep and time away for now
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by ika »

also tammy serious question (and OGC): when are we hydraing?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Tammy »

All I have for reads right now is in

We can hydra soonish! I have to keep my games to a minimum right now until my revisions get completed and taken care of.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

Cheery dog can you talk a bit more about your Regfan scum read? Has gamma been the only teammate to give input there?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by Equinox »

Aneninen replaces Psyche.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by Psyche »

LIBRE
You can't step in the same river twice.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Aneninen, your first mission, should you choose to accept it, is to summarize your team mates' comments on this game.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

- Because I had nothing to say in this game? It is/was stagnating pretty badly.

- I don't think ika is the easiest person to lynch in this game. I tried for quite some time and it never even got close.

I do agree, however, that it seems whoever scum reads CD earns a scum read back.

- Hmm, nothing else to say Elk? This is a bit thin given how little you have posted recently.

- Did you get enough AtE in this post ika?

You're seriously going to sit here and complain that the game is 'boring and pathetic' because there are no power roles when you knew full well what set-up you signed up for? You have a team of four players and you decided to choose the game you would be weakest at? I don't buy anything in this post for one second.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm

In post 994, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:975 - I don't think ika is the easiest person to lynch in this game. I tried for quite some time and it never even got close.

That's because he hasn't been scummy. There's still some measure truth to what Zach is talking about, which you should be able to intuit; I know I've made similar pushes as scum in the past.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Hi everyone!
I'll start catching up today. As far as I can see I may have time 'till Deadline to read the game. Or at least I hope so.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:51 pm

In post 993, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Aneninen, your first mission, should you choose to accept it, is to summarize your team mates' comments on this game.

I'll repeat this so you don't miss it.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

I'll keep your request in mind.
According to the main thread you must mean the Team Mafia Thread. However, I haven't received a link to it so far so I don't know whether they have an opinion about the game at all.

Also, the rules say:
"You may copy and paste whatever you want INTO the team PT. You may not copy and paste text OUT OF the PT."
– If I'm correct I can't quote anything from there, only paraphrase (or even not that?).
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:51 am

Zoraster will have given you privileges even if you haven't received a link, so you should be able to find it in the Private Topics forum.

And yarr, I said summarize. You are definitely allowed to summarize your team mates' comments.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”