hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

VC 71 (Major Day 1, VC 33)

(8)
ActionDan:
DeasVail, singersigner, T S O, Espeonage, Aronis, GuyInFreezer, ChannelDelibird, Titus [L-2]
(4)
singersigner:
Bulbazak, mastin2, Shadoweh, Untrod Tripod
(3)
Espeonage:
vezokpiraka, ActionDan, Cheetory6
(1)
Formerfish:
TellTaleHeart
(1)
TellTaleHeart:
Oversoul

(2)
Not Voting:
Formerfish, Gammagooey

With 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 25th, at 9PM CST.

Major Day One Deadline(expired on 2015-04-25 20:00:00)
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Regfan

You are breaking our hearts with this tammy fixation. Why would scum-Tammy be more likely to replace out over espe and not zar? Why wouldn't oversoul want to develop his own sense of the game as well as take tammy's reads into account? would you form your own reads in the same situation?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2974, fferyllt wrote:
Shadoweh

nacho is in love with your iso. he was swooning over it until he noticed one thing: a town read on T S O. Plz do something about this so's not to break his heart.

because looking over his iso we're not seeing jack shit except his call to be booned and his suspicion of titus for some truly shitty reasons. the only other wisp of substance is some suspicion of bulba, which as it happens also looks pretty horrible.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Oh and this post

In post 403, T S O wrote:It occurs to me that rolling scum here would have been great for me - with all the big personalities, I could probably slip under the radar.

which happens to look exactly like his play!

Idic
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2973, fferyllt wrote:
hello Westeros

nacho and I are mentally counting up all the times we've claimed something for the sole purpose of surviving one more game day. we lost count. If tth confirms herself as town tomorrow, of course back off. That's an IF though.

Also, what happened to your Shadoweh read?

What do you mean what happened to our Shadoweh read? We...still have it?

Also, it's not just that she claimed something to survive, it's that she claimed something that could be confirmed and how she's spoken to it since. Maybe it's just an appeal to our egos but the whole "you guys should know what I'm talking about" seems risky for someone pushing for her to claim. It's also the attention she'd draw to herself and associations that doesn't seem as scum motivated in hindsight.

Hell, we know there aren't any SKs in the game, but they'd obviously claim vig to keep themselves alive, which is a confirmable action, but not a confirmable alignment. She seems to think she'll have the alignment, which if town, we're willing to see what happens. Either she eats a night kill because scum don't want to deal with it, or scum have to live with that claim
whatever the fuck it is

Preview Edit:
Regfan is dealing with some family stuff right now, but I'll ask him to clarify when he gets back. If I were to answer, I'd probably say it was an excuse to replace out of a scum slot more than anything. We talked about the possibility of a scumTammy preferring to stay in the game because of the satisfaction she'd have of tricking everyone in the end since she's so widely townread, but if it were me, I might take advantage of replacing out after getting to a good "confirmed state" with the game, just so I didn't fuck it up accidentally--it would be worth not having the hyperventilating alone.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Sorry I've been awol for a couple of days. Coming down with something.
Don't @ me.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2980, Espeonage wrote:Sorry I've been awol for a couple of days. Coming down with something.

Unvote ad plz.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, we're fucking the whole deadline thing. Ffery hasn't said it, but logically implied such. If she needs a day and a half to do what she wants, that's not fitting into this time.

VOTE: unvote
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2979, singersigner wrote:What do you mean what happened to our Shadoweh read? We...still have it?

As in why is it so terrible?

We've made pretty good progress. We're pretty sure we want to see the color of TSO's card flip.

Idic
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 2981, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2980, Espeonage wrote:Sorry I've been awol for a couple of days. Coming down with something.

Unvote ad plz.

Head still on block, no thank you.
Don't @ me.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2984, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2981, fferyllt wrote:

Unvote ad plz.

Head still on block, no thank you.

Three votes? c'mon.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Espeonage

Can we swing this FFery?

@FFery, regarding 2973, if TTH doesn't confirm themselves as town, what's your position on them? I think this is an exercise in futility given my townread on them, but you won't be around to ask if I am wrong tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2983, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2979, singersigner wrote:What do you mean what happened to our Shadoweh read? We...still have it?

We've made pretty good progress. We're pretty sure we want to see the color of TSO's card flip.

So you want to lynch TSO now?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Titus »

**To be clear, what's your position on them means how far would you want me to go in pushing them, hypothetically?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2987, Titus wrote:
In post 2983, fferyllt wrote:

So you want to lynch TSO now?

I think we do, yes. this is somewhat foreign because I don't teamhunt, especially on day 1, but that's what we're trying to do - identify a probable team and from there lay out some alternatives for the next couple days. llamarble and nacho are doing the heavy lifting.

Mostly I'm going to be asking questions until we have that sorted. So, guys, please don't take offense at me for not being completely forthcoming. I think it's better to not be a weathervane while we're in sort it out mode.

But, I'm pretty sure that we're not going to want to lynch any of the top three wagons.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

FFery, if you're not going to be forthcoming, then you're going to make it harder to follow you. Just be patient with me please.

Is there any chance you and Mastina can agree on a lynch candidate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The game is at least more interesting now, even without a lynch. TSO was absent for awhile, it's possible he's scum but like, my read on someone isn't going to change when they're v/la for 7 days and not posting during it. Did he post something super scummy that I missed? O_o I'm catching up now.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Re: TTH, I figured out what her role probably is. Please stop having this discussion. It's not going to be vig, unless you really think TTH was planning to fakeclaim killing a town Deasvail and then coming in tomorrow holding up his townie corpse with a happy face.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2979, singersigner wrote:
Preview Edit:
Regfan is dealing with some family stuff right now, but I'll ask him to clarify when he gets back. If I were to answer, I'd probably say it was an excuse to replace out of a scum slot more than anything. We talked about the possibility of a scumTammy preferring to stay in the game because of the satisfaction she'd have of tricking everyone in the end since she's so widely townread, but if it were me, I might take advantage of replacing out after getting to a good "confirmed state" with the game, just so I didn't fuck it up accidentally--it would be worth not having the hyperventilating alone.

Did Regfan seriously say that? That sounds like so much incredible bullshit. Tammy doesn't get satisfaction out of tricking people, she gets guilt trips and spends the entire post game apologizing to peoeple. Her replaace out is quite reminiscent of the game we hydra'd in and she abandoned to let me finish, meanwhile she kept the Cerulean hydra going in Fantasy Camp 2 as scum, forcing herself to hold out. Her history doesn't support your thesis.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2990, Titus wrote:FFery, if you're not going to be forthcoming, then you're going to make it harder to follow you. Just be patient with me please.

I think we will agree on a lynch candidate with Mastin.

And I think we'll be very forthcoming, transparently so, very soon. probably tomorrow.

Idic
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2992, Shadoweh wrote:Re: TTH, I figured out what her role probably is. Please stop having this discussion. It's not going to be vig, unless you really think TTH was planning to fakeclaim killing a town Deasvail and then coming in tomorrow holding up his townie corpse with a happy face.

ROTFL...

This made me laugh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2994, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2990, Titus wrote:FFery, if you're not going to be forthcoming, then you're going to make it harder to follow you. Just be patient with me please.

I think we will agree on a lynch candidate with Mastin.

And I think we'll be very forthcoming, transparently so, very soon. probably tomorrow.

Please do. If you agree, I'll vote them. No more tension of which townread to sheep, unless you pick GiF or the townblock (but Mastina would never agree to that anyway).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2867, fferyllt wrote:YOU CAN.
I KNOW YOU CAN
pie is urging me to give you the one day for what it's worth.

Speaking of which, pie has a scumread on TSO and wouldn't mind him burning a horrible fiery death (lots of little stuff, among it being his "I don't trust Tammy" bits), BUT that said...pie's strongest scumread is DeasVail. There's a fair amount of reasoning, but pie pointed specifically to 1118, saying that it's a, "write massive wall to get townread by everyone when no other post is town" type thing, which if you haven't noticed I agree with wholeheartedly about some of DV's other posts, and we both agree it's scum-DV.

DV's second-strongest scumread (TSO's basically a distant third) is, incidentally, Empire. So dead serious when I say: giving you one day would be exactly that: JUST one day, because we both agree on that read wholeheartedly. Again, remind Nacho when the last time pie and I had agreeing scumreads was, and he should understand. (It was Touhou. I nailed both scum, pie nailed both scum.)

It's worth noting that pie does scumread Titus but I'm overriding that, and is throwing Esp in for the heck of it which I can allow. pie, unfortunately, has no read on Dan, and has both GIF and UT where I'd have them right now, as unsorted but vaguely town. Tammyslot is pie's strongest townread, but it might surprise you to learn Cheet is pie's second-strongest. (Cheet's been a minor townread, so I trust that.) After that comes vezok and Shadow, and then pie's weaker townreads: Bulb, CDB, Aronis, Gamma, and surprisingly Marquis. (I'm sorry, this is a lot of content to paraphrase, so it might not be entirely accurate to pie's exact stances, but it's close.)

pie's only back on page 40, though. So reads subject to change from pie.

What this means, though, is...I'll consider it when I'm caught up.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2882, ChannelDelibird wrote:I've been turned right off that prospect over the course of this unbearably long Day and the fact that the wagon still persists so heavily bugs me.
(Maybe because it's actually, y'know, a wagon on scum, rather than a flashwagon on town.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2939, Untrod Tripod wrote:nothing makes me want to go against someone more than them saying FOLLOW ME I'VE LITERALLY NEVER BEEN WRONG
:shifty:
(...In hindsight, UT not liking to read my posts may suddenly now be a good thing given what I say in them......... :P)

In post 2949, fferyllt wrote:if Singer flips town will you be willing to give us your support on the next three lynches - The second day 1 lynch and the day 2 lynches?
Explicitly so, yes.

It's not happening, though.
My academy.
Agnigi

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”