Micro 465: Molla's New Roles Mafia - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:06 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 124, shos wrote:Lolk w/e.

I still need answers.
Why is mocking that question on page 1 of a game scummy by THREE PEOPLE?

What does this post mean it looks like random gibberish.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 am

Post by House »

I still need answers.

Why would town defend a scumspect evading answering questions?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 am

Post by saulres »

vonflare, what I think shos is asking is this: "3 people voted McMenno for making fun of a question on page 1 (really page 2 shos). How is McMenno's action,
so early in the game
considered scummy?"

I also doubt that McMenno and shos are scum together, I don't see scumshos going so crazy defending his scumbuddy.

shos, I didn't say it was scummy, I said is was "worthy of pursuit". There's a difference. And if McMenno's town and there's scum on the wagon it's probably BRantz.

But I'm not liking McMenno's response. "Oh, I'm being attacked for my vote, better unvote".
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:48 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 127, saulres wrote:vonflare, what I think shos is asking is this: "3 people voted McMenno for making fun of a question on page 1 (really page 2 shos). How is McMenno's action,
so early in the game
considered scummy?"

OIC

I also doubt that McMenno and shos are scum together, I don't see scumshos going so crazy defending his scumbuddy.

Wifom

shos, I didn't say it was scummy, I said is was "worthy of pursuit". There's a difference. And if McMenno's town and there's scum on the wagon it's probably BRantz.

Reasoning here?

But I'm not liking McMenno's response. "Oh, I'm being attacked for my vote, better unvote".

So where is your vote currently?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 126, House wrote:

I still need answers.

Why would town defend a scumspect evading answering questions?

He did not evade anything and is not yet a scumspect; you on the other hand both evade me and are one, sooo...

What saul says is correct.
And saul, you put him on L-2. And are also thr third vote.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:58 am

Post by shos »

And saul, he unvited not because he waa votes. Read the game.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:58 am

Post by saulres »

Reasoning for the second part of the quoted line? Thought it's pretty clear, I think House is more likely to be town than BRantz.

My vote is still on McMenno. I didn't see a reason to move it. Hopefully he'll find the time to play this game and give me more to evaluate from.

pedit: No, I put him at L-3. BRantz is the third vote.

ppedit2: You read your reason into his unvote, I read mine. And LOL at "read the game" given my first pedit.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:19 am

Post by shos »

Lolz

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:28 am

Post by House »

In post 127, saulres wrote:

I can agree with that.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 127, saulres wrote:vonflare, what I think shos is asking is this: "3 people voted McMenno for making fun of a question on page 1 (really page 2 shos). How is McMenno's action,
so early in the game
considered scummy?"

misrep. I didn't do that. It's because I began townreading MoP.
In post 128, vonflare wrote:
so early in the game
considered scummy?"

OIC

Wifom

Reasoning here?

So where is your vote currently?

*starts throwing a bunch of abbreviations around*
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:57 am

Post by saulres »

Three questions:

1) Are "I feel like my vote on MoP is not productive" and "I began townreading MoP" equivalent statements to you?

2) Why did you say "starts throwing a bunch of abbreviations around"? We all see that he "threw" two abbreviations out, what is your reason for pointing it out?

3) Why did you vote MoP in the first place?
On permanent
V/LA
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:18 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 134, McMenno wrote:
*starts throwing a bunch of abbreviations around*

*Laughs hysterically*
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 135, saulres wrote:
3) Why did you vote MoP in the first place?

Holy shit :facepalm:

hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:49 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 118, Taly wrote:This is a quick check-in.

Seriously not impressed with shos at the moment, haven't seen much good. - I feel like shos is reducing the significance of the voting against McMenno, but I don't understand why. I agree, it seems a bit scummy.

I'm hesitant to unvote yakko, since this my vote is still RVS - but his entrance was a little weird.

1) Yakko, what do you think about McMeno and the wagon on him?
2) What do you think about how shos is behaving?

I like what shos has been saying. And think I mentioned it but i didn't know what to think. rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?). I am having a hard time seeing what others are seeing in MM I don't think his response to house was that scummy if at all. I think people moved out of rvs and mcmenno might still have been in rvs mode. That's my take on it anyway. Not that it's bad took us out of rvs fairly quickly.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 am

Post by saulres »

In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it?

Does that mean you think he's town and there's scum on his wagon? If so, who's the scum and why?
On permanent
V/LA
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Taly »

In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:

Seriously not impressed with shos at the moment, haven't seen much good. - I feel like shos is reducing the significance of the voting against McMenno, but I don't understand why. I agree, it seems a bit scummy.

I'm hesitant to unvote yakko, since this my vote is still RVS - but his entrance was a little weird.

I like what shos has been saying. And think I mentioned it but i didn't know what to think. rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?). I am having a hard time seeing what others are seeing in MM I don't think his response to house was that scummy if at all. I think people moved out of rvs and mcmenno might still have been in rvs mode. That's my take on it anyway. Not that it's bad took us out of rvs fairly quickly.

OK, thanks for the answers. Finally cooperation

UNVOTE: hi im Yakko >> I can clearly understand your thinking here, so I don't have a reason to suspect you for now.

I don't entirely understand the McMenno push, but I don't know about shos. His behavior in the first few pages seemed a bit frivolous, regarding towards people who were out of RVS mode - which pinged me. But posts like and seem like he's gauging for intell, I think he may be more likely to be town than scum - since he's stepping up his game.

In case I missed something, what answers are you looking for - shos?

Also Yakko,
rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?).
>> Wait, could you clarify what this means?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'd like to take a moment to say this game may contain elements that people consider less than normal. If you'd like to replace out cause of that, PM me. No Jesters or Cult or anything like that.

Votecount 1.03

McMenno - 3 - House, saulres, BRantz
saulres - 1 - shos,

Not Voting: vonflare, hi im Yakko, Made of People, McMenno, Taly

Deadline: (expired on 2015-05-03 00:25:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:53 am

Post by saulres »

In post 140, Taly wrote:I don't know about shos. His behavior in the first few pages seemed a bit frivolous

I've had shos in several of the games I've run. IIRC, he likes to goof around a lot in the beginning but that's not alignment-indicative. Use the stuff that looks real to judge his alignment.

House was jerking around in the beginning too, he just stopped before shos did. How do you feel about House?

pedit
Mod:
You say not Normal, but I'm assuming you don't mean Bastard. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thx.
On permanent
V/LA
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:04 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 142, saulres wrote:pedit Mod: You say not Normal, but I'm assuming you don't mean Bastard. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thx.

Some would call the elements bastard, but I would not. I won't lie to anyone or anything like that.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 139, saulres wrote:
In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it?

Does that mean you think he's town and there's scum on his wagon? If so, who's the scum and why?

In post 140, Taly wrote:
In post 138, hi im Yakko wrote:

OK, thanks for the answers. Finally cooperation

UNVOTE: hi im Yakko >> I can clearly understand your thinking here, so I don't have a reason to suspect you for now.

I don't entirely understand the McMenno push, but I don't know about shos. His behavior in the first few pages seemed a bit frivolous, regarding towards people who were out of RVS mode - which pinged me. But posts like and seem like he's gauging for intell, I think he may be more likely to be town than scum - since he's stepping up his game.

In case I missed something, what answers are you looking for - shos?

Also Yakko,
rn tho in terms of the MM wagon I think him better for it? (did that make sense?).
>> Wait, could you clarify what this means?

@Taly what was awkward about my enterance?

"Right now tho in the context of what has happened with the Mcmenno wagon I think Shos slight town because of his position on the wagon." (does that clarify it?) I wasn't commenting on Mcmennos alignment at all. I don't think Mcmenno is feeling very ambivalent towards the rest of town so it is fairly difficult to read him rn. I think he is just feeling pressured and isn't sure what to do(?). As far as who might be scum on the Mcmenno if he is town not sure yet.

@Saulres Why is McMenno scum?

p-edit: insight on shos.

p-p edit: mod stuff.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am

Post by saulres »

In post 144, hi im Yakko wrote:@Saulres Why is McMenno scum?

I've already said I'm not convinced that he's scum, so I can't answer that.

You also don't have to say what's in the pedits; pedit is used when there's something you want to respond to that showed up before you were ready to post your post. If there's nothing you want to respond to you don't have to acknowledge them.
On permanent
V/LA
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:43 am

Post by Made of People »

catching up

mafblack makes me skim for some reason

will talk to bulge as well
made of the people that are The Bulge & Bins
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Made of People »

VOTE: brantz

not sold on mcmenno.

can't believe i'm saying this but i'm actually seeing what shos is saying. originally i disagreed with like everything shos is saying but... meh.

i haven't talked to bulge yet and theres a chance he might yell at me for voting without talking to him but yolo
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Made of People »

testing the waters glubglubglub
Made of People
Made of People
Townie
Made of People
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Made of People »

also selfreminder to meta mcmenno after dinner (now) cause he has one town game and one scum game completed. not sure what this will get me because lately i've proven my meta skills are off and it's only two games but it's worth a look so i can start second guessing myself.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”