Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 466, ArcAngel9 wrote:As I mentioned before, I am going to ignore KAT for rest of this game. He is not being unethical but also rude with me for no reason. I am not going to argue with him over anything else. Considering he is only 15 years old, I don't think his mind would remotely understand what I was trying to say. I hope he learn to respect people soon when grew up a bit.

Please, if you're going to attack me, age really should be the last thing you're using. First off, age =/= maturity, and clearly I'm the mature one here. Secondly, putting down my intelligence and using age as an excuse for that is rude and disrespectful. Lastly, I understand in the game of mafia that as scum you need to try and discredit other players, but please, playing the 'lack of respect' card when I haven't displayed the slightest signs of disrespect while you're here talking shit on my age?

The best arguments you can come up with at this point to defend yourself all revolve around my age, which really speaks volumes about your inability to defend your play thus far this game, because it really is objectively scummy.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 474, Tere wrote:I was about to threaten to spank you and not in a good way but if you really are 15 that would be grossly inappropriate! :D

Please don't spank people!
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 441, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please show the post that I said you're scum.

In post 166, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 152, Sakura Hana wrote:This is totally going to bite me in the ass, and even if this is totally going to be a repeat of Saki mafia, and even me knowing that muffin's most likely town for being wrong on D1 i rather go here just in case.
Unvote
Vote: muffin

Do you really think that a demon would go through all that stuff that muffin went through to find a logic to understand the set up?? Muffin is town. Accept it and get over it. If not, I think you're scum.

This was it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 475, Katsuki wrote:
In post 466, ArcAngel9 wrote:As I mentioned before, I am going to ignore KAT for rest of this game. He is not being unethical but also rude with me for no reason. I am not going to argue with him over anything else. Considering he is only 15 years old, I don't think his mind would remotely understand what I was trying to say. I hope he learn to respect people soon when grew up a bit.

Please, if you're going to attack me, age really should be the last thing you're using. First off, age =/= maturity, and clearly I'm the mature one here. Secondly, putting down my intelligence and using age as an excuse for that is rude and disrespectful. Lastly, I understand in the game of mafia that as scum you need to try and discredit other players, but please, playing the 'lack of respect' card when I haven't displayed the slightest signs of disrespect while you're here talking shit on my age?

The best arguments you can come up with at this point to defend yourself all revolve around my age, which really speaks volumes about your inability to defend your play thus far this game, because it really is objectively scummy.

Please dont use words like respect. You certainly don't know how to respect others and yes you're immature and i have prepared that you wont agree with me on the either. I am not and I wont be one even if you say it loud. And stop crediting that yourself only despo does what you do...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 477, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 441, ArcAngel9 wrote:Please show the post that I said you're scum.

In post 166, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 152, Sakura Hana wrote:This is totally going to bite me in the ass, and even if this is totally going to be a repeat of Saki mafia, and even me knowing that muffin's most likely town for being wrong on D1 i rather go here just in case.
Unvote
Vote: muffin

Do you really think that a demon would go through all that stuff that muffin went through to find a logic to understand the set up??
Muffin is town. Accept it and get over it. If not, I think you're scum.

This was it.

In what context the highlighted part indicates that i read farside is scum? I told her to agree with me if not i think she may be scum. I didn't call her scum, I stated that she might be scum if goes in wrong path (according to me). In that case, I think everyone may be scum to me at some point it doesn't mean i read them as scum. If i think she is scum, she would know it by now.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 479, ArcAngel9 wrote:In what context the highlighted part indicates that i read farside is scum? I told her to agree with me if not i think she may be scum. I didn't call her scum, I stated that she might be scum if goes in wrong path (according to me). In that case, I think everyone may be scum to me at some point it doesn't mean i read them as scum. If i think she is scum, she would know it by now.

Well you quoted my post and you posted it after i had voted muffin so please excuse me if i thought you were directing your words at me and not farside! (And ftr im still scumreading muffin)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:29 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.5

ArcAngel9 [4] - Katsuki, lufan131, farside22, massive
Elbirn [4] - Glass, Equinox, The Bulge, Sakura Hana
lufan131 [4] - RedCoyote, Elbirn, lalaladucks, Albert B. Rampage
Sakura Hana [2] - grapes, zMuffinMan
Albert B. Rampage [1] - Tere
massive [1] - ArcAngel9

No Lynch [1] - SXTLHGaiden

Not Voting [0]
-

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is April 24, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-04-24 14:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 441, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 430, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 427, ArcAngel9 wrote:no. You called me scum for some reason and you said you have the same reason as farside to scum read me but farside read is different. What is so confusing in this?

I read you as scum at first because you were saying i was scum for scumreading your townread, which felt like a chainsaw.

Please show the post that I said you're scum. You're not my scum read. I want to know how are connecting this to me now...

You also quoted me here so apparently you're saying that i'm saying that I said you were scumreading farside back then? I never said that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Trying to understand AA9's logic is giving me a headache, i'm just going to assume that my theory of ABR trying to associate him with with her and dissasociate himself with lufan is true and move on and ignore all of AA9's posts for the rest of the game. (Also going to add her to my 'not want to play with' list)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 478, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Please dont use words like respect. You certainly don't know how to respect others and yes you're immature and i have prepared that you wont agree with me on the either. I am not and I wont be one even if you say it loud. And stop crediting that yourself only despo does what you do...

You literally said I'm dumb and can't understand what you're saying because 15...= =b
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 483, Sakura Hana wrote:Trying to understand AA9's logic is giving me a headache, i'm just going to assume that my theory of ABR trying to associate him with with her and dissasociate himself with lufan is true and move on and ignore all of AA9's posts for the rest of the game. (Also going to add her to my 'not want to play with' list)

you could just vote him you know
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Equinox »

The composition of the top 3 wagons isn't very exciting. All three have the same mix of town, neutral, and scum reads.

I should read people's sales pitches later today once I'm done grading.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 485, Katsuki wrote:
In post 483, Sakura Hana wrote:Trying to understand AA9's logic is giving me a headache, i'm just going to assume that my theory of ABR trying to associate him with with her and dissasociate himself with lufan is true and move on and ignore all of AA9's posts for the rest of the game. (Also going to add her to my 'not want to play with' list)

you could just vote him you know

But i dont think ABR would be that obvious with a partner, so it's more likely for AA9 to be town if ABR is scum
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Btw Katsuki what i am rather interested in is why you are "unable" to discuss your supposed super pro town strategy before AA9 is lynched
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Tere »

Oi, you, trolling AA with suggesting she isn't female when that's what it says in her av is disrespectful. It would irk me if I thought it was done with intent too (note that I don't get paranoid about the odd he, but that's not what you are doing here IMO). As far I can see it's a bit pot / kettle and neither of you are looking great.

Anyway, I have no idea what previous game has given you guys this level of history but if you are town I'd respectfully ask you both to knock it off, try to ignore whatever past stuff this is about, and focus on reads here and now in the game rather than whatever it was, because all this stuff is generating a lot of noise, is distracting, and we only have 9 day cycles. I'd rather we didn't frighten off whichever of our low posters is town with having to wade through this amount of fighty content.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 488, Sakura Hana wrote:Btw Katsuki what i am rather interested in is why you are "unable" to discuss your supposed super pro town strategy before AA9 is lynched

The strat is independent to AA. I just think it'd be more productive to lay out my strat tomorrow as oppose to today.

Only reason I didn't state it at game start was that I wanted to see what you guys would say so I could analyze but obviously I'm not gonna catch up on stuff I didn't read and there's actually a fair amount of content to discuss that I don't need to throw more stuff into the mix.

Think of it as that I think there are obvious scum that need lynching and that I don't want to muddle the pool with optimal strategy talk. I will definitely talk about it tomorrow because it needs to happen then.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 480, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 479, ArcAngel9 wrote:In what context the highlighted part indicates that i read farside is scum? I told her to agree with me if not i think she may be scum. I didn't call her scum, I stated that she might be scum if goes in wrong path (according to me). In that case, I think everyone may be scum to me at some point it doesn't mean i read them as scum. If i think she is scum, she would know it by now.

Well you quoted my post and you posted it after i had voted muffin so please excuse me if i thought you were directing your words at me and not farside! (And ftr im still scumreading muffin)

I am sorry. And yes I meant it for you.. Dont know why i said farside. I need to sleep now.. Its 4:30 am in my country.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 489, Tere wrote:

Oi, you, trolling AA with suggesting she isn't female when that's what it says in her av is disrespectful. It would irk me if I thought it was done with intent too (note that I don't get paranoid about the odd he, but that's not what you are doing here IMO). As far I can see it's a bit pot / kettle and neither of you are looking great.

Anyway, I have no idea what previous game has given you guys this level of history but if you are town I'd respectfully ask you both to knock it off, try to ignore whatever past stuff this is about, and focus on reads here and now in the game rather than whatever it was, because all this stuff is generating a lot of noise, is distracting, and we only have 9 day cycles. I'd rather we didn't frighten off whichever of our low posters is town with having to wade through this amount of fighty content.

OK SO IGNORING THE AA GENDER PROBLEM

His play is scummy anyways and I'm not lynching him because he's lying about his gender...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kat, if you didn't want to play with AA why did you sign up...

Also remind me to PM you after this game is over.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 493, RedCoyote wrote:Kat, if you didn't want to play with AA why did you sign up...

Also remind me to PM you after this game is over.

My case on him isn't personal if that's what you're thinking. = =
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 492, Katsuki wrote:

OK SO IGNORING THE AA GENDER PROBLEM

His play is scummy anyways and I'm not lynching him because he's lying about his gender...

Katsuki, obviously it would be greatly appreciated if you'd stfu about AA being a guy. She's a girl. K.
Wow.
I agree that her play is scummy but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Hardly any progress is being made - but the game becomes more convoluted with each ludicrous off-topic comment.

I pretty much agree with everything Tere says in regards to reads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 495, lalaladucks wrote:I pretty much agree with everything Tere says in regards to reads.

What?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Tere's reads are closest to my own - in terms of finding people towny/scummy.
I'm not townreading you mate :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You think I'm scum?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

I didn't say that.
You might be, you mightn't be.
I didn't say my reads are exactly the same as Tere's.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”