ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1198, Tere wrote:U R Wrongymcwrong, Freek. You have taken the wrong train to wrongsville.

pedit: sure! I just don't want to be all alone in the night. Hold me, ika. :)

*holds tere*

is your hubby ok with me doing this btw :P i don't want o get in trouble with him

In post 1199, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1193, ika wrote:i was eating sorry...

KB, are you going to unvote or no?

i don't think so.

our vote in on reck... and that seems pretty good to me.

what do you think about reck?

i wouldnt miss him seeing how he has been mostly non-existant, im just more curious about your scum read on tere.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Tere »

*shrug*

I've told you I need this and you are not listening.

If you are town do me a solid and try not to talk to me till Monday. I need to get my shit together. Go sort someone else. :P

You kids can all state intent to hammer if you want. But I want space and time to sort my own head, for the inactives to get back etc. etc. post your questions if you want but I won't deal with them till Monday probs. I've explained why so don't get all emo Tere isn't listening to me. If you respect me as a player you can give me that space if you are town aligned. You can all line up and hammer me at the end of day, I don't care. But we need to build town love badly here.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Tere »

@mantis
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by ika »

tere just ignore them and work with me for right now

objectively speaking in manner, they have every right to still suspect you and your slot and scm hunt it. but i can see how its not good foryou atm
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1201, ika wrote:
In post 1198, Tere wrote:U R Wrongymcwrong, Freek. You have taken the wrong train to wrongsville.

*holds tere*

is your hubby ok with me doing this btw :P i don't want o get in trouble with him

i don't think so.

i wouldnt miss him seeing how he has been mostly non-existant, im just more curious about your scum read on tere.

looook
In post 1182, Krystal Bald wrote:so NOW i am questioning on whether i am wrong. because you finally showed some emotion.

In post 1187, Krystal Bald wrote:and hey, since we are both here... we *could* chat stuff out... other players, and such.

that's me questioning my scum read on her since she *finally* showed some emotion.
and reaching out.

tere - i am going to be cheeky and continue to ask you questions though... despite your request. because, i truly think that, just because you request such a thing, it doesn't mean that others have to give in. and the reason why i'm not going to give into it.. is because you signed up for this game.. you are playing mafia. people talking to you and asking you questions is part of the game.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by ika »

KB, so me a damned favor then and respect her wish. if your going to ask her questions at least dial it back the cheeky part.

like i said already, objectivly yes neither one of you are entitiled to be "im town so shoo" but when i read 2 players going liek this and one is basily saying "stop and wait" and the other is not (you KB) its what casues me to be apathetic and honestly, pissed off.

like if your scum youd doing a fucking great job, but if your town you should realize by now how annoying it is to an OPOV
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 1201, ika wrote:

*holds tere*

i don't think so.

lol. He is benignly mystified by mafia but tolerates it so you are safe.

Mantis' scum read on me to me is really weird. She can go look in Ratskep easily. I think I am bleeding town here so I am weirded out by it. Other people get a pass but I would think she might have a handle on it. I was giving Nik a semi pass in a head earlier but that she rocked up with that big case is odd.

I am less bothered by AP - he has way less access to meta, although he saw me as town in Lost Rooms. He could just be paranoid town. Freek just seems lazy knee jerk.

Both of Freek and Krystal need sorted grr.

pedit: Mantis OK but I am not going to get derailed by that. I answered your thing about the neighbourhood for you, remember? And got fucking scum read for it by somebody. You can ask all the stuff you want and I will try to answer it in my own sweet time. But you also need to understand I am halfway through a full ISO, I am read conservative, and there's stuff that may change while I am doing that. I won't ignore you, but I am going to do it later, OK? This is a three week game day.

For those of hard of tunnelling. none of my answering is appeasement. I don't give a shit if you guys lynch me end of day. I just want town's house in order before I go.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Tere »

EBWOP I missed a bit "I was giving Nik a semi pass in a head that doesn't know me earlier"
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Tere »

Freek also contains Farside who should know town me so less lazy knee jerk and poss more hmm. But I don't care right now. Where are you at, ika? What's your mental game state?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1207, Tere wrote:lol. He is benignly mystified by mafia but tolerates it so you are safe.

ok good, cus most of my way of doing it now might come out very weird later on :P

anwya back to topic at hand

pedit: getting to it now let me grab that chart that was made so i can kinda put thous into it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1137, Krystal Bald wrote:
Spoiler: Setup spec done for ika
Green is town vanilla, orange is town power role, red is mafia. Italics is confirmed power, bold is dead.

PlayerRoleFlavourActions
xRECKONERx???
ActionDan???
the freekazoid???
Krystal Bald???
Tere???
ika
Townie
?-
dragonspawn
Bulletproof
Shielded Minibot-
AngryPidgeon
1-Shot Vigilante
Fire ElementalManablocked night one, shot killerjester night two
prawneater
Vigilante Giver
Dark Iron DwarfLynched day one
Albert B. Rampage
Townie
ShieldmaidenKilled night one
Sonic Heroes
Townie
Micro MachineLynched day two
Grib
Cop
Nerubian EggKilled night two
killerjester
Roleblocker
LoathebManablocked AngryPidgeon night one, killed night two

Unclaimed actions
Night ZeroNeighborizing of Klazam and Sonic Heroes
Night OneNeighborizing of Klazam and Krystal Bald
Night TwoNeighborizing of the freekazoid and ?

I'm assuming that Grib was a one-shot cop (nerubian egg's ability I can't see as a cop but in Hearthstone it's definitely a one-shot ability), and I'm assuming that killerjester was a one-shot roleblocker (makes sense because AP wasn't blocked last night).
Given those, I'd think that if the neighborizer is scum that there should be another weak/one-shot town power role, and if the neighborizer is town that it's balanced with no additional power roles on either side.
[tinfoil]It's technically possible that AP is actually a mafia bookie and is playing us all for fools by shooting his scumbuddy, but that's pretty much impossible unless town has millions of unclaimed power roles.[/tinfoil]

just reposing on new page so i have a place
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1206, ika wrote:KB, so me a damned favor then and respect her wish. if your going to ask her questions at least dial it back the cheeky part.

like i said already, objectivly yes neither one of you are entitiled to be "im town so shoo" but when i read 2 players going liek this and one is basily saying "stop and wait" and the other is not (you KB) its what casues me to be apathetic and honestly, pissed off.

like if your scum youd doing a fucking great job, but if your town you should realize by now how annoying it is to an OPOV

ya.

i partially get my back up when i have a player that i just tried to work with for a moment, continuously saying .. basically, "fuck off".

meh.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1207, Tere wrote:
Mantis' scum read on me to me is really weird. She can go look in Ratskep easily. I think I am bleeding town here so I am weirded out by it.

hello did you read where i said i was wanting to work with you..and as well, questioning my scum read since you finally opened up, other than stating facts and analysing ISO's, which any scum in the world could do.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by ika »

tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

pedit: when people like tere or i get emotional charged like that you need to realize that we need space or a diffrent approach. like im not tere but by the way shes sounding/acting mirrors me how i act and my remedy is to either have someone who i can trust (tere/mollie for example) to talk to me or jsut give me space and let out pent up emotions

pedit2: im going to direct this at ter and you KB

tere, let him scum hunt you, just take respond when you are not emotionaly charged on it its only going to resort to more bickering, if needed direct it towards me so i can atriculate it better
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Tere »

I will work with you in a few days time when I have a baseline, for what feels like that the 10000th time. You should know I don't deathtunnel. Give me a break here. You can all lynch me and light candles and eat marshmallows and sing kumbaya later if you really want.

If you want to be town helpful my homework is help me chivvy the lurkers into participating and give them some hope town can win.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1207, Tere wrote:
pedit: Mantis OK but I am not going to get derailed by that. I answered your thing about the neighbourhood for you, remember? And got fucking scum read for it by somebody. You can ask all the stuff you want and I will try to answer it in my own sweet time. But you also need to understand I am halfway through a full ISO, I am read conservative, and there's stuff that may change while I am doing that. I won't ignore you, but I am going to do it later, OK? This is a three week game day.

ciao, tere
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Tere »

@ Krystal.

Yup ika I promise you I am not neighboriser. I crumbed role before. I can out if you wish, I basically crumbed it before, it's not exciting.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by ika »

ok i also need nobody to make any more noise, if you guys need dicussion go right ahead but im going full zoned mode on my sepc so anything uneeded will only trun me into pissed!ika

pedit: tere, KB. both stop snipping each other already. im going full spec mode so this is what i need from you both

Tere: are you neigborizer or no?
KB: save questions at tere for another time or make nots of question i need my space now and you snipping at each other isnt going to make me a happy camper i jsut need like this small timefram to go streamline

pedit2: ok thats what i needed
KB: plz hold everythign untill i setup spec and hash out all thoughts

im going to be blunt here on my play when i do this stuff, its a borderline mode for me and the smallest thign will set me onto a tilt of full rage/ire/just pissed off so i need coperations
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1214, ika wrote:tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

pedit: when people like tere or i get emotional charged like that you need to realize that we need space or a diffrent approach. like im not tere but by the way shes sounding/acting mirrors me how i act and my remedy is to either have someone who i can trust (tere/mollie for example) to talk to me or jsut give me space and let out pent up emotions

tere, let him scum hunt you, just take respond when you are not emotionaly charged on it its only going to resort to more bickering, if needed direct it towards me so i can atriculate it better

ika. everyone has charged up emotions.
no one is special here.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Blah blah blah. Lots of talk no real substance lately.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1220, dragonspawn wrote:Blah blah blah. Lots of talk no real substance lately.

it's true

i'm mad at myself for giving in
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1219, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1214, ika wrote:tere you are claiming to not be the neigborizer correct? and this is hoenstly direct yes or no cus thats going to impact how i setup spec

ika. everyone has charged up emotions.
no one is special here.

I know that but i dont think you realize how much more we (or me at least) am affect by emotions and how it 100% affect how i play and my entire speculations

In post 1220, dragonspawn wrote:Blah blah blah. Lots of talk no real substance lately.

THEN ADD SOMETHING DIPSHIT IF YOUR GOING TO BE MAKING A SHITTY ASS FUCKIGN POST COMPLAING ABOUT A STALE GAMESTATE YOU ASK A GOD DAMN QUESITON AND OMVE IT FOWARD OR SHUT UP AND SELF VOTE YOUR FUCKKING ASS

---

jesus fuckign crist tthis is the exact shit that i didnt need. this zone is the hoenst fuckign borderline of me going toin full rage and full steamline thoughs. the last FUCING THING i need is soemon bitching about nothign to FUCKING DO.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Tere »

@Freek. I don't care who the mysterious X is in your neighbourhood if it's not one of these but is it either of reck or ActionDan?

@ika - you are the set up guy. Should we massclaim? My instinct is not in case there's another town role floating about although there's not been much sign of any other specials as yet.

@Krystal and Dragonspawn thanks so much for helping with town morale there. And that's considerably more polite than I want to be.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Tere »

I seriously am thinking about just replacing out because fuck this shit.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”