grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 am

Post by grapes »

This feels like a newbie game.

Actually, scratch that, reading through that 'what's your perfect partner talk' has me convinced this isn't even a game of mafia at all. Please don't make me read that anymore.

We have a vig for the lurkers.

The lufan wagon is like pulling teeth all of a sudden...

I mean I'm not completely sold on lufan scum and I've got preferred lynches. But massive? Came pretty much out of nowhere.

Lufan why did you ignore my post directed at you?

so, we're going massive?

No, that's not how this works. First you say you want to lynch Albert...and any of the lurkers? That's pretty vague. Like if you don't have scumreads just say that.

He doesn't want to commit. Unless it's okay and what everyone else is doing.

And as I said he's not trying to figure anything out as far as I can see..

@arcangel - Not gonna lie I'm sketched out on how sure you are that lufan is flipping town here. What exactly reads as town from him to you?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 646, lalaladucks wrote:Other people called you 'he' I'm pretty sure but I don't want to if its wrong.
You kinda seem like a girl (no offence intended if you aren't)

Some games people refer to me as a girl, others they refer to me as a guy. They can never seem to quite make their minds up about it.

It also depends on what your desires are. Albert for example wishes for me to be a girl. Others enjoy their "cupcake princess fantasies". Some, like Mina, prefer for me to be a guy.

In post 645, lufan131 wrote:I'll be the crazy one, and wish for both...

Um... I don't think that can be arranged. Maybe ask Albert if you're into this sort of thing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am

Post by lufan131 »

In post 647, RedCoyote wrote:lufan, can you explain to me, in your own words, why would appear very yucky to someone like Equinox or myself?

Because it was seeming like I wasn't keeping up. It also was me seemingly opprotunistic over the other wagon forming. I guess I should think before I act...
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am

Post by lalaladucks »

I'll just refrain from calling you 'he' or 'she' then, since I don't desire either really. All I wanted to know was which to use but it doesn't matter I guess.

( ´_⊃`)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Katsuki »

Then what will you call me...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Katsuki...
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Katsuki »

I'm not a pronoun ._.

I need to make you write a case on me to see how it'll look like.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Btw, side note, I know that Muffin had a bunch of unkind things to say about me (when doesn't he), I'm just trying to stay up-to-date with the hustle and bustle because the deadline approaches and I was having some misgivings about lufan. Do want to go back to that and also a couple of Equinox/AA9's earlier posts, too.

In post 649, lalaladucks wrote:So you aren't gonna post that massive case about massive, RC?
:(

Yeah, I will. In case I get shot or something. I'd rather have it out and visible for everyone. I think I'm going to continue to vote lufan, however. His ATE is tugging at my heartstrings, but grapes' is rock solid and goes a long way at grounding me.
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by lufan131 »

In post 650, grapes wrote:This feels like a newbie game.

Actually, scratch that, reading through that 'what's your perfect partner talk' has me convinced this isn't even a game of mafia at all. Please don't make me read that anymore.

We have a vig for the lurkers.

The lufan wagon is like pulling teeth all of a sudden...

I mean I'm not completely sold on lufan scum and I've got preferred lynches. But massive? Came pretty much out of nowhere.

Lufan why did you ignore my post directed at you?

so, we're going massive?

No, that's not how this works. First you say you want to lynch Albert...and any of the lurkers? That's pretty vague. Like if you don't have scumreads just say that.

He doesn't want to commit. Unless it's okay and what everyone else is doing.

And as I said he's not trying to figure anything out as far as I can see..

@arcangel - Not gonna lie I'm sketched out on how sure you are that lufan is flipping town here. What exactly reads as town from him to you?

Why did I ignore? I missed it... I'm sorry.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

It would just have a whole lot of Kats peppering the post.
Which could be avoided if you'd tell me what you'd prefer.
Alternatively I could say, 'Katsuki blah blah they did that blah blah they voted them...'
But I don't really like it.
I could also alternate between saying 'he' and 'she' I guess...

But onto the game, if AA wasn't playing, who would you be voting?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

So lufan gets some votes on him an all of a sudden his activity goes up huh...
I can't even tell what's going on in ABR's mind anymore, i really dont like how he and katsuki have been spamming the thread with useless unrelated stuff.
@Angel: I joined the lufan wagon since from my PoV: him, Elbirn and ABR are all scum so i didnt care which of them i was voting, not really because deadline, another scum point towards lufan scum was already pointed out by Equinox, the difference is that in his scumgame he tried to "follow the town to avoid being lynched", and then ended up self-hammering in the end.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 659, lalaladucks wrote:It would just have a whole lot of Kats peppering the post.
Which could be avoided if you'd tell me what you'd prefer.
Alternatively I could say, 'Katsuki blah blah they did that blah blah they voted them...'
But I don't really like it.
I could also alternate between saying 'he' and 'she' I guess...

But onto the game, if AA wasn't playing, who would you be voting?

I would prefer to be referred as 'Katsuki'.

Good question. I got a bit distracted by the entire "Kats' being disrespectful" thing yesterday. I've been spending a fair amount of time trying to discern your alignment actually, and still haven't reached a solid conclusion on that. Outside of AA9 I don't have any strong scumreads so in crunch time I'll probably end up sheeping Albert if I don't get my AA lynch.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also im starting to think that Katsuki is a secret lyncher that was put in by the mod to troll all of us... but no really this really has to stop.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

A 'massive' Demon

An argument for expelling massive back to the firey pits of Hell from whence he came

Written by: Yours Truly

massive 242 wrote:Is it important that you not interact with Bulge? Do you think semantics are something that shouldn't be discussed in general?

Leading question followed up by a pointless one. This wouldn't be so bad if he followed through with it and showed more initiative at trying to read either SH or Bulge. He does not do this.

massive 256 wrote:I could sheep farside.

VOTE: ArcAngel9

I don't know where he's coming from with this. I'm bias as I'm now comfortable coming out in favor of AA9 town, but even at the time this seemed haphazard. Why follow farside (he explains this later after naturally being asked)? Why AA9 over Elbin (farside's other scumread)?

I don't think it's good practice to leave an impression of people having more questions about you than assumptions. Further, at this point it's too late in the day to be coasting like he is. massive knows better than this.

massive 274 wrote:Because I at least trust you to have been following the game completely.

This really sets off a red flag to me. This is not a good explanation, and I said as much in . farside following the game completely seems like it says nothing about her alignment. I also don't like that massive has yet to ask one question of AA9 himself, nor has he addressed the Kat-AA9 situation. This vote has scum written all over it.

massive 348 wrote:I've only played with AA9 once before, and she replaced into a game in the late-game stages. Does she always do this ATE stuff? Oh I take that back, twice. Both late replaces, one has the ATE right before getting mislynched as town (but directed at one person). I imagine there's plenty of meta to look at.

He finally brings up an accusation to lob against AA9. He has meta of AA9 doing a lot of ATE. Kind of like she's doing now (regardless as to whether you think she was provoked or not, leave that aside). He then admits that she was lynched in that game and flipped town. As though he subconsciously realizes that might be a silly thing to admit, he hastens to add "but I bet she has a lot of meta!", implying that her meta of ATE as town is useless.

This whole paragraph reads to me like a mistake. I can only imagine that massive assumed that no one would bother to really look into his vote very closely and either lufan or AA9 would be lynched.

His comment about AA9 being scum upset for being caught for the wrong reason is fair, but I just disagree with it.

massive 500 wrote:I mean, you can go ahead and say "OMGUS." It's pretty obvious to everybody else.

Here he non-ironically uses OMGUS as a scumtell. :roll:

Further, the guy just hasn't commented on anything relevant that isn't AA9. Nothing about lufan, Kat, Muffin vs Gaiden, any unique ideas about potential plans... nada.

Let me tl;dr this:

1) Very, very little in the way of scumhunting. Ignores responses to questions he's asked of others. Has not taken the time to do any independent scumhunting of his own.
2) Attaches himself prematurely to farside. When confronted about this, is only able to come up with some mush about how he trusts farside to be reading the game (which has no bearing on her alignment).
3) Admits that his only meta experience with AA9 is when she acted very similarly and flipped town due to a mislynch, but tries to confuse the meta situation by asking for "other's experiences".
4) Using OMGUS as a scumtell. Ever.
5) General lurking and neglecting to comment on or participate in discussion surrounding anything relevant that isn't AA9.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 538, zMuffinMan wrote:slowly catching up

slowly

what's that i heard you say, cupcake? you want more walls? ok, i'll see what i can do

In post 540, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 72, Katsuki wrote:cupcakes are clearly superior

this line could only come from town

cupcake confirmed town

You must be doing something wrong RC if I can get muffins to love cupcakes.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 658, lufan131 wrote:Why did I ignore? I missed it... I'm sorry.

Mmkay fair enough. I believe I asked you what your thoughts on sakura, katsuki, tere and lala were.

Are you reading the game? If you cared what alignment I am you should probably be checking my posts. I don't have all that many of them after all.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it's spelled fiery
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 662, Sakura Hana wrote:Also im starting to think that Katsuki is a secret lyncher that was put in by the mod to troll all of us... but no really this really has to stop.

At least I've been able to point out NUMEROUS aspects of AA's play that's been scummy, while you're just getting into a grudge match with Albert.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Btw, my case is dedicated to my town friends: AA9, Equinox, Katsuki and lalala

Btw, cupcakes and muffins are inferior to pie

Btw, Muffin is a jerk go spell check a taco I typed it up in a firey heat of passion

Btw, if one more person posts before I submit this post I am voting them
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i really don't think lufan is scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i dunno about massive and havent read enough of the game yet to tell
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by lufan131 »

Am I reading the game? Yes and no. I'll look at your posts, then! You don't.. The game mentions 17, so it won't take long.

P-edit... Sick of waiting.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 650, grapes wrote:

I never said I am sure. And i even given more reasons why he can likely be town but not scum. I am not sure how you missed to read that part...

A) His wagon was compromised, people are voting not because he is scummy but because there is no other wagon to particpate
B) He is almost dragged to L2, yet he is been causal and not really worried about it. A scum would normally either avoid it or try to defend aggressively. He is new to this site yet he did opposite to what i have expected
C) His lurking is not scum tell, It is very normal to get carried away in large games. I am not surprised he has shown some disinterest in game

No one can ever sure someone will be surely scum or town. so I am not either. I am only going by my perception and understanding from what i have seen so far.

Why don't you rather be productive and raise point of someone else read. You haven't given us your town or scum reads properly. I would like to hear your reads.. Where do you stand with massive?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Katsuki is a dude. Not a fan of lufan asking if "we" are voting for massive now.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ftr my current scumreads stand at: Elbirn/ABR/lufan/Gaiden, if i add massive to the mix, because that certainly seems to be the casem means im wrong on one of those 4, lufan is still behaving like in that scum game, so i doubt it's him, maybe im wrong about Elbirn then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”