Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also after reading muffin's catchup post i have come to the conclusion that he's either A) Scum or B) Town that's looking at me through scum-tinted glasses. Since Saki mafia is the only game i've ever seen muffin scumread me and on all other games we've never been on the same team (aside from the first THUpick but that was a long time ago), i'm going to just go with option B.

Also while i dont like how he's scumreading 3/4 of my townreads... i can... kinda see what he means about lalaladucks.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 739, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 738, zMuffinMan wrote:and often it's more townish to not do that, tbh, because walls are evil and antitown

Huh, you didnt seem to have an issue with SP's walls on THUpick 3

writing walls doesn't make someone scum (or does it?!?!?!?!? maybe i'm just using jedi mind tricks on you now)

In post 743, lalaladucks wrote:No, I'm just saying he scumreads me for the content I've posted, and he doesn't seem to mind similar content from others.

look, some of your PBPAs amount to... describing what someone has posted and coming to the conclusion that it's interesting. that tells me jack shit about what you think of their alignment and whether or not they're scum or town, how strong your read is, etc etc... i don't think there are really others i could say the same about. i mean there are some people who haven't gone into massive amounts of detail on their reads but i can find other reasons to town read them. there are others who haven't posted as much but what (relatively) little they've written has made me think they're more likely town than scum...

the only post i can really recall liking from you is that reads list, because while i disagreed with a fair few of your reads (how in the fuck is redcoyote so high up, for example?) i could at least see some semblance of analysis in the reasoning and i agreed with some of them. but that's it. one reads list is all you've written this game that i've particularly liked
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Yeah I too think that muffin is either town or scum, Sakura.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Y'all have yourselves a nice day I'm off to watch a romance before I sleep (or while I sleep).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Meh. I don't really mind if you scumread me ┐(‘~`;)┌
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 752, Katsuki wrote:Yeah I too think that muffin is either town or scum, Sakura.

Touche
Although the important part is the conclusion at the end of the sentence.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Besides i doubt scum muffin would blatantly ignore both of my reachouts anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't even understand what the point of 750 is since i don't actually remember any games outside of saki and the first touhou upick that we've been town together

so what? i read you as scum in one of them until late d1 and i read you as town in the other?

what other games have we played together where i've actually been town?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

wait what are your town reads and scum reads
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 758, zMuffinMan wrote:wait what are your town reads and scum reads

My townreads havent changed, well maybe lalaladucks is starting to weaken but i put them before: Equinox, lalaladucks, farside, and grapes, and i added AA9 after i thought ABR was probably trying to link himself with her.
has the explanation for my townreads, at that point AA9 wasnt a townread so i explained it now.
My scumreads i put them there not long ago they were Elbirn, ABR, Gaiden and lufan, but after what RC said i reckon that i was most likely wrong on one and it probably was Elbirn so i swapped those 2. I've posted a case on all my scumreads, except massive which is more rather that RC convinced me of it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 757, zMuffinMan wrote:what other games have we played together where i've actually been town?

Well you were town on THUpick 3, and after i died you even said you were thinking i was town. Although i was scum there and my whole plan was mostly around of letting pie sort you so i could "sort" you.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't remember your gaiden case - is it still some crap about how he should have responded differently to your read on him?

i don't remember seeing an ABR case

and your lufan case was basically that ABR is bussing and Equinox had a point about is "meta" based on a single scum game

meh

In post 760, Sakura Hana wrote:after i died you even said you were thinking i was town

i actually explained in my 1-man neighbourhood that i gave you a town read for a very weak and silly reason - it really wasn't a read based on reading all your posts and thinking they looked town or anything like that

either way, i've been town in... 3 games with you then? and 1 of them you were scum, 1 of them i correctly thought you were town so i mean... your sample size is not the largest it could possibly be if youre suggesting there's some pattern here that i should be expected to uphold or something
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm just telling you, you're wrong again, I've played my usual, you still scumread it, i can't do much about that, as i said before, if what i said doesn't convince you yet, then nothing will, and i frankly dont want a repeat of Saki mafia all over again.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 761, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't remember seeing an ABR case

My ABR case was all about his whole "You're scum because you made a case using 2nd person", it's like right after he voted me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 761, zMuffinMan wrote:i don't remember your gaiden case - is it still some crap about how he should have responded differently to your read on him?

Yes it smells survivalistic.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i didn't even realise that abr thing counted as a case

if so, meh again
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I say again, Jesus Christ you people can talk. Someone ask me a question or something. ENGAGE ME!

Lufan wagon remains best wagon. Massive wagon is a solid contender, and RedCoyote makes a good case, but the Lufan wagon is sparkly and has golden rims. You should all help push the Lufan wagon.

Actually, realtalk, I kinda feel bad for turbolynching Lufan. It almost feels like he genuinely doesn't know how to play and we're just ruining his time here.

Hm. RedCoyote, you say Massive and Lufan could be partners. How so? Earlier you mentioned that you wouldn't push for a Massive lynch Day 2 if Lufan flips town here; what happens if we lynch Massive today? If he flips town, what do you think of Lufan? If scum?

Other topics
I don't see the case for scum-RedCoyote. Like at all.
AA9 is town. I really don't see why she would fight so hard against Lufan's wagon if she were scum...I guess they could be scumbuddies, but why be so blatant about it?

Idk.
Fuckit I want a Lufan flip.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

What did you like about redcoyote's massive case?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 766, Elbirn wrote:I say again, Jesus Christ you people can talk. Someone ask me a question or something. ENGAGE ME!

Lufan wagon remains best wagon. Massive wagon is a solid contender, and RedCoyote makes a good case, but the Lufan wagon is sparkly and has golden rims. You should all help push the Lufan wagon.

Actually, realtalk, I kinda feel bad for turbolynching Lufan. It almost feels like he genuinely doesn't know how to play and we're just ruining his time here.

Hm. RedCoyote, you say Massive and Lufan could be partners. How so? Earlier you mentioned that you wouldn't push for a Massive lynch Day 2 if Lufan flips town here; what happens if we lynch Massive today? If he flips town, what do you think of Lufan? If scum?

Other topics
I don't see the case for scum-RedCoyote. Like at all.
AA9 is town. I really don't see why she would fight so hard against Lufan's wagon if she were scum...I guess they could be scumbuddies, but why be so blatant about it?

Idk.
Fuckit I want a Lufan flip.

You're sailing on two boats.. You can't do that.. Pick your side.. If you think massive wagon is a solid and what is stopping you moving your vote there? And again you also said you feel back for turbolynching lufan and yet you want him to flip... you're being very opportunist btw. I really don't feel good about this post!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Post by Tere »

Vote No Lynch

I actually think we have enough from people here that the Angel should be able to make a reasonable stab.

If we had to lynch I could get behind the massive wagon.
I don't like how lufan is looking at all but that push initially from one of my major scumreads gives me pause to vote him.
I think AA is looking a bit better.

I don't care about ABR's taste in women. :)
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Will scum not get somewhat of a headstart on town if there's no lynch? Like, yeah the Angel gets a kill. But there's a very small chance Angel will hit the same person as scum. Then town wouldn't have killed any suspects and scum has eliminated one player of their choice...
Is that illogical? If we NL, we won't make as much information tomorrow.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Lala - put your vote back on massive.

Tere - Please join us on massive wagon.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

We still have decent amount of time.. 1 day 9 hours..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Hahahah

Are you my commander?
lufan131
lufan131
Goon
lufan131
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Post by lufan131 »

In post 715, Equinox wrote:
In post 710, zMuffinMan wrote:Equinox, who should I be voting for?

Vote for whomever your heart desires.

In post 711, lufan131 wrote:Because then they'd be like... WAGON, burn it! I'm better leaving my vote there, then

lufan131, what would you say are the differences between how you play town and how you play scum?

Don't talk about ongoing games -- I just want your mindset.

The differences? As scum I tend to either try to get other scum to help me, or I get ultra stupid so they can bus me and look town. As town, I play stupidly, I lurk regardless, and I tend to try to answer questions over figure out cases, since I realized I'm unsure what I thought. I also tend to let my mason buddies or scumbuddies coach what I say. As town and scum, I tend to say the wrong thing to answer questions. I also get called either "Slower than Christmas" Or "Like pulling teeth" a lot.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”