ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by ConManMick »

I have two or three people I think could be town, but I don't know if they're solid enough reads to share. If you think it would be helpful for me to share nonetheless then I will. For the time being, I'm content to watch them and try and get a better read.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Ricastle »

Share them, please, along with reasoning of course. You're not supposed to have good reads on many people at this point anyway.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry, I just didn't feel like reading anything lately.

I'm giving it a go now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Phone posting so general comments made here as I read.

Senator is a strong town read for me.

Plot feels like just doing busy work to look active.

@bela: hi! Nice of you to join here. I did say something about con's post already.
As for my reads. Plot I said just above. I'm paranoid about Flubber being active because I don't recall him as an active player so he's more just on my to be watched list. Choof is a town read.
What are your reads on everyone thus far?

@flubber: it does read fake. Sorry that it wasn't clear.

@lane: I'm poking players I find scummy for reaction to get reads. It's how I work best.
Asking innane questions and barely responding to those questions is a scumtell in my book.

I'll make a longer post after catch up on what I read as fake for bela and con next.

I always thought fake and fluff was about the same. Close to it.

Puts ric under wtf category.

Wrong song is leaning town read.

Lane is probably town.

Ric moves to scum read.

Plot's 230 makes me feel slightly better about him.

Bela: why does con and lane read as scum?

Vote: conman

Reason why next post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:01 am

Post by farside22 »

First is why I'm scum reading conman and includes being too wordy post.

First was post 44
Making excuses about not having reads, innane chatter here.

this post caught my attention because of post 44 he is talking about the purpose of rvs but isn't really using it to formulate reads.

post 109 way to say nothing of value.

iso post 158, 118, 160, ect more innane chatter to look active.

To date still no scum reads this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:04 am

Post by farside22 »

@bela:
This post rubbed me wrong because 2 out of 3 questions where pointless.
You come across as unsure what to say or ask when you make post like this.
As I said after my vote your lack of reaction caught my attention.
Very unnewb like reaction.

In post 36, Bellaphant wrote:Choof, why so excited for deadline?
Ric, you town? :P
lane, what do you think people are disliking about post 23?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 253, farside22 wrote:I I'm paranoid about Flubber being active because I don't recall him as an active player so he's more just on my to be watched list.

No that's not how meta works at fucking all
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 253, farside22 wrote:I I'm paranoid about Flubber being active because I don't recall him as an active player so he's more just on my to be watched list.

Did i call you scum for it?
no
Did I say town for it?
No

just someone I would keep an eye on.

IE: uncertain
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 253, farside22 wrote:Ric moves to scum read.
Because...?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Your arguments against players and their reads is nitpicky stuff.
Expample.

In post 203, Ricastle wrote:187 can for all intents and purposes be condensed into one, and your last point isn't related to asking about reads. But if you counted it that way then fine.

Song, you're being very picky with your responses as I assume you've read the thread. For example, Bella already stated 10 was an RVS joke. And why are you skirting around me vs lane despite taking a stance on us both?

wrong took a stand I don't see why you need them to talk about lane and you argument.

In post 199, Ricastle wrote:
In post 190, lane0168 wrote:Yeah Bella is weirding me out... she's asked people for reads or who they think is scum exactly 8 times among other questions posed.
That's bullshit. I counted around half as many instances. Six the second time, and that was being generous.

You have a point anyway, but this is blatant exaggeration to make Bella look worse.

This was pushing a false window to make someone look scummy. Again it reads as just nitpicking post instead of scum hunting.

In post 209, Ricastle wrote:
In post 205, Wrong Song wrote:I took a stance on both. I'm voting Lane and I like Ric for town. How is that not 'taking' a stance???
Yeah, I said you took a stance. That's why I asked you why you avoided mentioning me vs lane.

I think only I really said anything about the lane vs you argument so I'm wondering why you are attacking wrong for this repeatedly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Basically I Ric when you attack someone it reads as just attacking anything they say instead of trying to figure them out. I see attacking more from scum then town when it comes to play style.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 260, farside22 wrote:Basically,
I
Ric, when you attack someone it reads as just attacking anything they say instead of trying to figure them out. I see attacking more from scum then town when it comes to play style.

better grammar post above.

one day post preview.
one day
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 259, farside22 wrote:wrong took a stand I don't see why you need them to talk about lane and you argument.
Because it's one of the main events defining the connection between me and lane, and they took a definitive stance on both of us. It would be unreasonable not to factor it into their reads.

In post 259, farside22 wrote:This was pushing a false window to make someone look scummy. Again it reads as just nitpicking post instead of scum hunting.
I was scumhunting. As far as I could tell, lane was lying. Lying to make someone look worse is not town behaviour, so I called him out on it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 260, farside22 wrote:Basically, Ric, when you attack someone it reads as just attacking anything they say instead of trying to figure them out. I see attacking more from scum then town when it comes to play style.
I think I see what Flubber was talking about now. What are you saying? Town doesn't attack their scumreads?

What do you call figuring someone out?
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

Just to be clear, those two questions aren't connected.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 257, farside22 wrote:
Flubbernugget wrote:

Did i call you scum for it?
no
Did I say town for it?
No

just someone I would keep an eye on.

IE: uncertain

So what exactly was [p]101[/p]?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:06 am

Post by ConManMick »

Farside, what was my post 244 if not a provision of reads? I thought I made it clear: I suspect flubber and Bella.
I'm also not sure I understand your issue with me being too "wordy". I think I misunderstood previously when you first expressed this concern. If your issue is with my register, there's not a whole heap I can do to change it. That's just my writing style.
Ric, with regards to town reads; I've been trying to read you and lane, but I'm not getting much there. I reckon FA_Q2 is probably town. His suspicions of me are based on something more solid than misinterpreted jokes. He's also been following flubbed, so there's that too.
To far side again, I'd be interested in hearing what you think makes senator town. I feel like he probably is, but reading over his ISO, I'm not really sure why.
Lots of nulls and insures. I'd also love if our four absentees could lend their voices, but that'll come in time.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

So... quick question. If spartan is replaced. What do we do about con?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:19 am

Post by lane0168 »

I dont know if we can lynch for that. Reason seems pretty legit and now he's fucked cause he can't tell spartan to come the hell back. If he's rl friends. if we were going to follow that route, would there be any argument to lynch spartan first?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

Oh yeah, the reason I logged on. Super satisfied with my Bella vote after a little research
Wrong Song
Wrong Song
Goon
Wrong Song
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Wrong Song »

I'll be back after work.
I'll give you something to believe
nothing on me says defeat
no I'm not looking back so you better think fast if you think you can cut me deep
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:35 am

Post by ConManMick »

It's possible he meant next Thursday but now I don't want to ask him because I don't want to break the rules. At this point I'd say just replace him, at least we'll get another slot contributing to the game.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Bellaphant »

lane0168 wrote:Welp, that's enough for me

Bella, so far you have yet to bring up something that anyone has done as being scummy or townie. this post solidifies my position.

Ric and flub are town. Why?

Me and con are scum. Why? Unless it's just the coaching thing. In that case, why him over me? from what you've given me for reads I should be your vote by far because I didn't have a vote in play.

I'm not cool with people voting without (read extremely little) reason right now, so give me more.

VOTE: bellaphant

I like(d) the questions Ric was asking and I can see him moving the thread on. Apart from wrong's back and forth, I think he's one of the players that has asked the most pertinent questions to try and 'sort' the game. I dunno if he's at times over aggressive with some of his ideas, but with the amount of absent players we need things moving forwards.

Flub is a harder one: I've just come out of a game with him and I read a lot of his meta, so a lot of it is gut. The frustration that is pinging for others, at times, seems normal for him :D

My scum-read on con is the strongest, because I don't like the lack of total content (he's wordier than me, but I honestly think he's said less) and his lack of a decent set of reads (apart from on people who are voting for him, who must be scum...) even when pushed. I can't see any motivation to 'sort' the game.

Some of your posts to con do seem like coaching, but there is a flip side to that coin. The other reason I scum-read you was because the tone of some of your posts seems a bit forced/ aggressive. I know some of your meta is old, but I've read some of it and maybe that's just how you play...I've only found town games (you got many as scum?) and I'm starting to wonder if I'm incorrect on my initial read on you.

farside22 wrote:Phone posting so general comments made here as I read.

Senator is a strong town read for me.

Plot feels like just doing busy work to look active.

@bela: hi! Nice of you to join here. I did say something about con's post already.
As for my reads. Plot I said just above. I'm paranoid about Flubber being active because I don't recall him as an active player so he's more just on my to be watched list. Choof is a town read.
What are your reads on everyone thus far?

@flubber: it does read fake. Sorry that it wasn't clear.

@lane: I'm poking players I find scummy for reaction to get reads. It's how I work best.
Asking innane questions and barely responding to those questions is a scumtell in my book.

I'll make a longer post after catch up on what I read as fake for bela and con next.

I always thought fake and fluff was about the same. Close to it.

Puts ric under wtf category.

Wrong song is leaning town read.

Lane is probably town.

Ric moves to scum read.

Plot's 230 makes me feel slightly better about him.

Bela: why does con and lane read as scum?

Vote: conman

Reason why next post.

Hi far :) I'm interested in your plot read, because initially I thought the same as you, started to change my mind with her last big post, and am now kinda null on her. Same for fa. Conman is a scum-read, think wrong/flub and probably ric are town, and don't feel I've got enough data for a senator read (or anyone else, really).

As said above, I'm now unsure on lane. I think I need to stop looking for associations before flips.

farside22 wrote:@bela:
This post rubbed me wrong because 2 out of 3 questions where pointless.
You come across as unsure what to say or ask when you make post like this.
As I said after my vote your lack of reaction caught my attention.
Very unnewb like reaction.

In post 36, Bellaphant wrote:Choof, why so excited for deadline?
Ric, you town? :P
lane, what do you think people are disliking about post 23?

I am a newb, though, which probably explains why I am coming across as unsure. I'm trying to improve my town-game...you don't have to answer, but what kind of reaction were you expecting? I was curious about choof's slightly spammy posting, lane was a serious question (I assume you agree) and ric was a stupid joke. So, I should stop making stupid jokes. Noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Intitial reaction to my read on you.

In post 263, Ricastle wrote:
In post 260, farside22 wrote:Basically, Ric, when you attack someone it reads as just attacking anything they say instead of trying to figure them out. I see attacking more from scum then town when it comes to play style.
I think I see what Flubber was talking about now. What are you saying? Town doesn't attack their scumreads?

What do you call figuring someone out?

Questioning a player, trying to figure out what they mean.
It's easy to look back and verify post as either alignment, figuring what the purpose is, that's another thing altogether.
I mean frankly I don't go back and use exact number I estimate and give a round about number.
Example: bela asked players multiple times to give reads but provided very little to none.

Nothing untruthful there, so a hyperbole number really means nothing to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”