Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1313, ika wrote:well if you guys didnt scum hunt her and gave her a god damn day thing would of been fine......

like i understand still scum hunting the slot in general but even you guys could realize at that point she was on edge. like im gonna be here if you guys need me but expect me to be snark bitch.

sigh im not in a mood to even post here about shit anymore. i got too much rl shit and this is jsut.... whatever i prob go see if someone can come take her slot in a bit if we need one but jsut. like. sigh.....

ika, i know you are friends with her -- but i thought she was being a little unreasonable.

she posted that she wanted to 1v1 -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790646
very next post, she told me to go away -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6790655

this was all in reaction to this post, where i seriously questioned her alignment, here -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790411

Spoiler:
i had her as scummy because
1) klazam had done nothing, and we asked him all sorts of questions in the Inn, to which he didn't respond
2) what i said in that post that i just last linked to you.. her first 2 posts, she stated twice that she was town, and not to mislynch her.

what i found sus about that in particular, is that her asking not to be mislynched, made it seem like she felt as though she was under pressure of indeed being lynched. when, as far as i can tell -- no one was even stating that klazam should be removed immediately.

3) her earlier posts encompassed a lot of interpreting killerjester's posts, and speculating on who grib might have viewed, as well as answering stale and old questions from our Inn with klazam

^all of those things can be done by scum. and trust me, the ratskep mafia (scum) players will go to huge extents, and post large walls of words, in order to look town for it.

^i put this in spoiler, because all i'm doing is repeating myself from stuff i have said already.

she also came in and poo-pooed the whole town basically. and that annoyed me... i won't carry on with this though, cause it's not like she is even capable of responding to things i say.
she wasn't agreeable to anyone, but you though ika. so keep that in mind, when you think that others (me) were being harsh to her requests.

if she hadn't said multiple times to shoo, or go away, or that she was putting me on ignore. but, rather just requested things in a different way; i wouldn't of had an issue.

anyway. all of this really has not a whole lot to do with reads or anything.

when she was posting though... i reallly didn't think she would say stuff like this as scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6790509
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790526
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790781
(^directed at you)

so that's why i eventually changed my mind and concluded she prob is town.

nikanor still thinks she is scum though.
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1299, AngryPidgeon wrote:dan prob is too,

Why Dan?[/quote]
to be honest, i really don't have a good reason for saying that.
his posts seemed to be thoughtful/considerate.

he *could* very well be scum though i guess.

what do you think of the dan slot?
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

quote was supposed to look like:

In post 1299, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1264, Krystal Bald wrote:yea, because freekazoid is def town.

dan prob is too,

Why Dan?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:20 am

Post by ika »

In post 1325, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 1313, ika wrote:well if you guys didnt scum hunt her and gave her a god damn day thing would of been fine......

like i understand still scum hunting the slot in general but even you guys could realize at that point she was on edge. like im gonna be here if you guys need me but expect me to be snark bitch.

sigh im not in a mood to even post here about shit anymore. i got too much rl shit and this is jsut.... whatever i prob go see if someone can come take her slot in a bit if we need one but jsut. like. sigh.....

ika, i know you are friends with her -- but i thought she was being a little unreasonable.

she posted that she wanted to 1v1 -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790646
very next post, she told me to go away -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6790655

this was all in reaction to this post, where i seriously questioned her alignment, here -> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790411

yes i can see that and again i objectivly do not disagree on what you did or question it in general

Spoiler:
i had her as scummy because
1) klazam had done nothing, and we asked him all sorts of questions in the Inn, to which he didn't respond
2) what i said in that post that i just last linked to you.. her first 2 posts, she stated twice that she was town, and not to mislynch her.

what i found sus about that in particular, is that her asking not to be mislynched, made it seem like she felt as though she was under pressure of indeed being lynched. when, as far as i can tell -- no one was even stating that klazam should be removed immediately.

3) her earlier posts encompassed a lot of interpreting killerjester's posts, and speculating on who grib might have viewed, as well as answering stale and old questions from our Inn with klazam

^all of those things can be done by scum. and trust me, the ratskep mafia (scum) players will go to huge extents, and post large walls of words, in order to look town for it.

^i put this in spoiler, because all i'm doing is repeating myself from stuff i have said already.

you understand i dont care about masses of words in the end? like i care more about end results and interactions, i may have been reading her as town for anylsis but there is always the backhand i keep of "what if"

she also came in and poo-pooed the whole town basically. and that annoyed me... i won't carry on with this though, cause it's not like she is even capable of responding to things i say.
she wasn't agreeable to anyone, but you though ika. so keep that in mind, when you think that others (me) were being harsh to her requests.

if she hadn't said multiple times to shoo, or go away, or that she was putting me on ignore. but, rather just requested things in a different way; i wouldn't of had an issue.

anyway. all of this really has not a whole lot to do with reads or anything.

and objectivly again, i agree. this is where it boils down more to human emotions and that tere knows how to work with me and that i know how to work with her on a good means. There might be a history of you guys or something that could be playing into the "leave me be" factor.

i do agree asking diffrently could be done but its meh, for me i grow immune to it cus im CS and i deal with people like this every day at my job. and one fo the big things is approach and how you do it. thats why i was trying to tell you to give some time not only for me but for her.

when she was posting though... i reallly didn't think she would say stuff like this as scum:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6790509
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6790526
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6790781
(^directed at you)

so that's why i eventually changed my mind and concluded she prob is town.

nikanor still thinks she is scum though.

this is where it prob got her tbh, hydra disrenosance and 2 heads saying 2 diffrent things
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

I deliberately stopped posting on The Hellish Evening because I would not have been able to say anything nice to Tere. So it would not have been hydra dissonance that got her to leave.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'll read this tomorrow. Sorry had a hell of a day.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 1322, Mac wrote:hey

i will return when I'm not at work!

You must work some long hours.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Mac »

I'm not interested in your snarky comments. I came home from work, fell asleep and I've been at college all day so deal with that. Since evidently I'm in demand, I'll read from day two onwards when I get back.

Feel free to summarise day one in the mean time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I want to see someone in the Tere slot.

Dan (now Mac) is scummy for reasons I mentioned earlier. Activity falling off a cliff. Not following along at all, asks me for my flavor after I already said it and then doesn't do anything with it. His replace out post was basically "Sorry but I'm scum" I mean holy crap.

Ika is still town although the whiteknighting of Tere definitely made me a bit queasy and him declaring to not play the game after Tere left contributed to that a bit. My firm townread here is shaken though.

Reck and Mac are my top two right now. Reck defending Dan so much looks suspicious to be sure.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Mac »

Okay so reading from the start of day three because I'm away to have some friends over and drink some booze.

I think Reck's reaction to various points that I've read so far is not good. I think AP is town personally, the claiming & celebrating of the kill feels to me like it's just not coming from a SK. And whilst I do kinda see Reck's PoV where AP *could* be a SK, I think it's absurd to think that AP is more likely SK than town. To me SK is like a very very slight chance and he's probably a vig. I'm happy to call AP town for now. Reck on the other hand not so much. Is he normally like this as town, anyone who knows him?

I'm reaching the stage of Tere's meltdown. I dunno, things seemed to be going fine and then boom, outta nowhere she left? Either way, I don't know what to make of that slot.

In post 1309, dragonspawn wrote:I can live with reck but I'm not convinced he is scum

this post particularly bugs my happiness. It's almost like he's setting up for a Reck townflip, but that doesn't work with my not-liking-Reck that I'm doing right now. I'm confused.

Krystal Bald, is there any particular reason you are so pushy?

Ika is clearly town, not sold on Tere-slot though. freekazoid hasn't posted much during D3.

Vote: dragonspawn

I'm going here now because the comment wrt Reck didn't sit right with me. I guess I could vote Reck too, but dragon is my strongest read for scum right now and since we have a few days, I'm letting my vote live here for a while. I didn't like him wading in with #1220 and just fueling the flames that were happening between tere and whoever, I think ika called him out on it.

I'd like to hear more from reck right about now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:23 am

Post by ika »

mac/reck scum team with outside shot of dragon
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So your going to follow Dan and try to lynch the claimed bullet proof. I'm guessing you caught up on the scum pt then.

mac isn't impressing me any more than Dan. Freek and mac are still my top choices.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:06 am

Post by the freekazoid »

In post 1335, ika wrote:mac/reck scum team with outside shot of dragon

I am thinking the same.

What is with thinking reck is scum, seeing a wagon on him but no vote. :?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1333, AngryPidgeon wrote:Reck defending Dan so much looks suspicious to be sure.

:roll:

And if I were attacking Dan, you'd just claim that I have a history of bussing. Anything to make your square-shaped theory fit into the triangle-shaped hole called 'reality'!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nobody's really actually saying things about why I'm scum so I have nothing to say, really.

Mac's entry into the game still makes me feel okay about the Dan slot.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Although I guess it's pretty weird that Mac came in and said he "didn't like me" or whatever then asked for meta. Like he's asking someone else to make the case for him so he doesn't get his hands dirty?

IDK. I'd lynch pretty much any of you at this point.
green shirt thursdays
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I tend to agree with reck. The case on him is weak at best. Maybe someone can provide a better one. Lynching him is better than a no lynch but I really would like mac or freek lynched today
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

Dragon: why did you not call out Tere for calling you scumny too?

Right now as I understand you point it's day 1 interaction and is calling you scum.
That is all you've said day 3.

As for posting, no one is posting much.
Mac, reck, us, you so please take your mute points that can be associated with others or get out of the tunnel it would be maybe something I wouldn't call scummy about you.

I can't tell if it you tunnel or just pushing the same shitty point repeatedly as scum honestly.

Reck wtf has reck done that's town? No scum reads to really push. Argued about shitty useless crap day 1.
Pushing, analysising, thinking of some sort....no.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I mentioned several times she was wrong about me being scummy. Finding me scummy in and of itself doesn't make anyone scum.

reck hasn't made a strong case for himself, I just don't think he is town at this point.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by the freekazoid »

Okay....
I may misread but it seems you called only me and Mac scum for scum reading you.

Also since you feel like being up a weak case.
I'll address yours.

In post 1047, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: freek

I don't like his reasoning for the sonic vote and his townreading of kj. Figure its a place to start.

Basically your reasoning says nothing at all about what you dislike or why.

The only thing you said during the whole thing about sonic was this

In post 941, dragonspawn wrote:The lack of opposition on Sonics wagon bothers me.

Which is again you saying next to nothing.

So when I see some saying there is a weak case and I see its you I want to call you a hypocrite first, vote you second for still doing nothing.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I mentioned several times that I didn't like the sonic wagon and it was the lack of opposition to it that was the problem. If scum and town agree on a lynch it's probably not in the town's best interest.

I'm assuming prob three scum. Two to push the wagon one to stay off. I could be wrong but it seems the right number for guessing purposes.

Kj was killed. I looked at reasons for the votes, I liked your reasoning the least. Hence I vote for you. I'm guessing you are on wagon.

One was prob off wagon. Dan did nothing yesterday but vote park yesterday while town was urged to lynch a fellow townie. He didn't start or join a counter wagon. Made no argument against lynching sonic that I noticed. The fact that he vote parked on the claimed bulletproof doesn't help. Now Mac takes over where Dan left off. No difference in the reads.

I don't think it's a coincidence that i put both of you as my lead suspects and you both target me, a claimed pr that scum can't kill and then Mac comes in and has the exact same reads. Maybe I'm paranoid but it seems orchestrated to me. Which makes me think Mac read a plan in the scum pts.

If you think that's nothing I suppose it's your right, freek. I don't. I was right about kj being scum why not give me the benefit of the doubt?
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:10 am

Post by the freekazoid »

@dragon: You never said anything about the sonic wagon except what I quoted.

Why would I agree with you when I'm town?

You also thought reck was scum at one point and klaz so?
Why not vote for reck? What has he done day 3 to look for scum?
You want my blood? Vote him, if he's town then lynch me, he's scum I'm dead anyways.
the freekazoid
the freekazoid
Goon
the freekazoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:13 am

Post by the freekazoid »

All that said Mac isn't saying too much in the neighborhood inn.
He asked about AP.
I asked him why he voted dragon vs reck.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

Unvote. Vote: Mac.

Think this is a better chance at hitting scum today.
In post 1334, Mac wrote:I think Reck's reaction to various points that I've read so far is not good. I think AP is town personally, the claiming & celebrating of the kill feels to me like it's just not coming from a SK. And whilst I do kinda see Reck's PoV where AP *could* be a SK, I think it's absurd to think that AP is more likely SK than town. To me SK is like a very very slight chance and he's probably a vig. I'm happy to call AP town for now. Reck on the other hand not so much. Is he normally like this as town, anyone who knows him?

Do you have any reason to suspect Reckoner other than that his thought process on AP is absurd? It looks like you started with the conclusion that Reck was scum and just started talking until you felt you had written enough to justify that conclusion.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Mac »

v/la til tuesday evening

Have a job interview to prepare for. will answer all questions upon my return!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”