Mini 1665: Papers, Please Mafia (Game Over)

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:55 am

Post by elusive »

Ok, yay Equinox game!

Ghost VC is interesting. I wonder if there as a way to automate or script VCs?

Otolia do you mean VLA or ?

VOTE: Quilford
A bit jumpy, yes?

I lightly know a few of the people in this game but it seems like mostly new names or alts.

RQS Question Time

If you're town, you'll answer and if you're scum you won't so the vig has a clear shot :P

1. What are your thoughts on meta and how effective is it in scum hunting?
2. What is the main tool you rely on for scum hunting (VCA, interaction or behavioral analysis, whim, etc)?
3. Favorite TV show of all time
4. The sneakiest thing you did as scum and the stupidest thing you did as town?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:12 am

Post by elusive »

xReckonerx, PeaceBringer, Cheetory6, Otolia, WrongSong, ChaosOmega, GuyInFreezer

There are RQS questions. I’ve copied and pasted them below for you:

If you're town, you'll answer and if you're scum you won't so the vig has a clear shot (no, seriously)

1. What are your thoughts on meta and how effective is it in scum hunting?
2. What is the main tool you rely on for scum hunting (VCA, interaction or behavioral analysis, whim, etc)?
3. Favorite TV show of all time
4. The sneakiest thing you did as scum and the stupidest thing you did as town?[/quote]

Untrod Tripod

A tisket a tasket, scum’s head in a basket…
Disagree about meta, but let’s see how you do it…

Dinare

Hmm…you’ve only played three games of mafia total or on this site? What is your experience level overall?

Hitogoroshi

Yes, I agree about accountability and town words\actions vs. scum words\actions.
Why would you expect Wrong Song to reveal they were an alt right away? Is that normal for alts?

xReckonerX,

With only 4 pages, total why do you feel the need to skim, scumboi? Wait, are you caught up now?
Why are you “sheeping” Hito but open to voting Wrong Song but not really putting a vote and therefore neither here nor there and hiding behind Hito’s hem?

CHeetory,

Why are you voting Otolia?

Otolia

Is having some replace into the game for a VLA even a real thing? What?

Quilford,

Is “theatrically puffed up” a description of your meta?

Kop,

I see you evaded answering one part of 4. You’re not the only one though.

People Who Need to Post More:

ChaosOmega
GuyInFreezer
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:07 am

Post by elusive »

Have you ever been scum, Kop? In a finished game of course.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 104, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 92, elusive wrote:There are RQS questions. I’ve copied and pasted them below for you:

that has nothing to do with the game...
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
there is my answer and I don't care what you think

VOTE: PeaceBringer

If you didn't care, why are you trying so hard? Not caring would be to not even bother responding.

In post 108, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 105, Wrong Song wrote:I also really don't like this post, mainly for similar things in nature that I disliked about KoP. Although PB actually commented on things that happened his votes don't really make much sense to me.

that whole thing is shtick and while I support schtick I don't have to answer to it... I really do not care if I do not make sense to you. And as such, while you may have awareness of my nature, you really haven't got a clue how I play.

Awwwww....a try hard?

I like Wrong Song's read on PeaceBringer, he feels off this game.

In post 112, xRECKONERx wrote:I don't do RQS, sry

That's all you're getting tonight, I need to sleep

Oooh PB has an echo. These are the true Rebels, hiding in the shadows. Oh I meant boring.

I also like WS's point about avatars. I like to be able to see into your soul or at least your avatars soul. Kop, be avatared please.

Otolia, not to be offensive or anything but is English your first language?

PB, trying to get Otolia to L1 feels wrong. Like some Guy hasn't even posted yet, what's the rush? If I were suspicious of a fat little penguin, I'd start poking them with a stick and see if if they explode.

Why the fuck is someone near lynch again? Like didn't this game just start?

PB, I don't get you - you and Otolia seem a little hyped up. I usually wait until at least a week goes by before going nuts. You know calm before the storm.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by elusive »

No I wouldn't hammer PB, because I'm not sure of anyone's alignment and while I might dislike or feel "weird vibes" from a player I would feel nervous to get someone close to hammer or claim. What if a town PR is strung up or something? Considering some people haven't posted I'm wary of quick hammers and anything that prevents real content from being produced and also ugh not liking forced claims so early on either. What and why? I've never seen that before in a mafia game at this stage.

My vote on PB wasn't just his anti-RQS - it was his overly long explanation to me and Wrong Song about why he wouldn't participate. Too much protest for not enough meat.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 216, hitogoroshi wrote:

If we ban getting people near lynch in the early game, the whole game is essentially just a protracted hug fest until we do, y'know? If PB was L-2 right now, would you have voted him?

Kop, after L2 is hammer yes? I mean math and numbers is not my strong suit but that would be hammer so what are you asking here? Or why?

PB, you spend far more time being all "I don't do RQS" then it would have taken you to actually do RQS. Something Shakesperian line here that I forgot. Oh and I'll look into your scum and town meta at some point but I've found that scum usually are less antagonistic.

Otolia, I still don't follow why you mentioned getting a replace during VLA?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 am

Post by elusive »

Are you being antagonistic? It's hard to tell I guess. Or maybe my sensors need recalibration.

I do agree that scum work better when they are being pleasant but their exceptions to common sense.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:27 am

Post by elusive »

You metaphorically slapped me over RQS questions? As I said your tryin to hard, way too hard. Like I'm 0 to 100 real quick but you're exhibiting theatrics that are unnecessary in trying to make yourself seem antagonistic?

Genuine antagonism vs that Which stems naturally is a bit much.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah, I noticed Quilford kind of disappeared and he was under some pressure. Is that normal for him?

Otolia, what did you mean by this:
In post 271, Dinare wrote:all 3 of them have the same criticism, but it's the "WHY IS EVERYONE SO PRO-ACTIVE ?!" That really irked me.

Specifically, it seems like you were actually saying the opposite that people were inactive in the posts you made so was this some sort of typo or?

Kop, numbers confuse me on a regular basis so you're right about L0 being the actual hammer. Its still scary and I wouldn't put a player at L1 unless I read them as scummy. I don't really like running up players to claim for the sake of it because I've played with that player who will hammer regardless if its the most anti-town thing to do as part of their shtick. What is your read on Otolio? Do you think a claim from him will be useful at this point? If he claims VT, then what? Do you move onto someone else or popcorn or what?

Actually Dinare, the above goes for you as well. Walk me through what you do if Otolio claims VT. Walk me through the logic of how this gambit (?) works.

Otolio, if you're at L1 then what is the town thing to do? I'm not advocating you claim as I would actually ask players to question\interrogate me and other players and make max use of day and if they still felt like it and I couldn't find an actual scum target to try to lynch then I would claim though. Also, since you are at L1 provide a reads list on all the players in the game so far, please?

Also someone mentioned mass claims, is that a serious suggestion?

PeaceBringer, I clicked on your Wiki and its very bereft of content. Therefore, link your two most recent finished scum and town games, please? Thanks.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:54 am

Post by elusive »

Quilford, that looks intense - hope everything is okay in your town. Also is your avatar the cartoon character who is like Spongebob's equivalent (I feel like I saw a thing recently where there was a Spongebob the nicest cartoon match vs another nicest cartoon that looks like your avatars but I don't watch that show).

Hito, I'm not running anyone up to L1 - you missed some of the conversation there - I would probably reread and figure out the two people I was responding to. In short, people want to run up Otolia to L1 to force him to claim. I'm not a fan of running people up unless I think they are seriously scummy, there are other ways to pressure. Also in regards to claim - sometimes a stupid wagon loses spark and people start unvoting because they talk to the run up player and realize he or she isn't scummy or the wagon was kind of weird to begin with. M

Town would anyway state "Intent to hammer in {time frame}" so the person at L1 shouldn't claim until that point. What if they are a PR and claiming hurts town or causes them to get NKed?

I don't even remember ChaosOmega in this game, I have to look at him in ISO.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:03 am

Post by elusive »

Dinare, can you summarize why you think Otolia is scum? I don't see it based on what's been posted so far but I also think there's some barrier of language or something when I read Otolio's posts.

I was assuming that you were running him up, this early, with such less content from players as part of a gambit of some sort to see reactions or who jumps on a badly formed wagon but I assume that is not the case?

A succinct summary of the case rather then walls of quotes would be most helpful.

Oh and Cheetory is in this game, he does the "do people see me" thing a lot which is kind of funny but also strange. "Notice Me Not" spell, yeah?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:26 am

Post by elusive »

Hito, you seem to be missing a point - why would I vote someone who I wasn't scum reading? Or I feel like you're focusing on minutiae and hypotheticals with me which is frankly not needed.

I agree that Otolia should give his reads list, but he's also apparently going on VLA so it seems like a bit convenient to string him up or even lynch him and actually infuriates me at this point because I don't see him as scummy, weird and odd but not scummy. At this point I'm having trouble reading anyone as scummy and some people as either weird or off like PB trying to appear more antagonistic then he really needed to be in RVS. If someone does replace for Otolio's VLA of 10(?) days then questioning that person would be important.

Lynching right now? No.

Hito, what are your scum reads?

xReckoner, you've also been off my radar so what are you currently thinking about the game state?

Cheetory, it's like the weird thing over Bermuda triangle with you - the grey zone :P I did look at Kop and don't see anything outstanding there in terms of "like OMG total scumslip" so tell me what's bugging you and have you played with him in other finished games or know something we don't know from the surface?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:27 am

Post by elusive »

Actually, Cheetory is the only one I've played with in a finished game I think so its kind of fun be playing with almost all new characters.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:44 am

Post by elusive »

Also the speed of Otolio's wagon makes me have that feeling that its not a scum wagon.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:06 am

Post by elusive »

I would disagree from experience.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by elusive »

Wrong Song, can you restate your question in a calm manner? Are you asking xReckoner and Untrod Tripod to provide reads on each other based one their meta\experience playing with each other?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #16) » Sun May 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by elusive »

Stabulous, now Otolio's reference to "Stabulous" makes sense I was like, "WTF is that a TV show reference or something."

Anyway, what do you make of Dinare's read on you?

I don't have a finished game experience with PeaceBringer but he seems a bit different here, invested in appearing a certain way rather then embodying it. Do you think that's more likely scum?

Also, xReck "post" kind of infuriates me like so much.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Mon May 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 403, Wrong Song wrote:Yeah I apologize even more this has to wait 'til tomorrow. I'm off both Tues/Wednesday, but both Sunday/Monday I'm working 8hr+ shifts. I have a wicked aches right now and for some reason I keep getting hot then cold so :\

I just went through a nasty cold\flu that turned into a throat infection so check your fever and make your way to a doctor if over the counter stuff isn't making it better. Feel better, Wrong Song.

Kop Vs. ChaosOmega actually makes me lean scum on Otolio.

Cheetory6, did you just grey out your avatar or something? Also, I want you and xreckoner dead. Like asap.

Looking at the wagons, is it two town? One scum and one town counterwagon?

What about all the other votes?

If I had to choose between ChaosOmega and Kop, I'd vote Chaos because he has more limited interactions overall it feels like.

Kop and Chaos can you both do reads list? Where you stand on the players so far?

Also, is Quilford notoriously lurky or is this a this game thing? Because whether its the former or the latter, that's going to be a problem.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:40 am

Post by elusive »

Spoiler:
In post 433, hitogoroshi wrote:For what it's worth if we DO have CO vs kop I slightly prefer lynching kop, but I think Wrong Song, PeaceBringer, Stabulous/Otolia are better lynches (in that descending order).

And actually elusive's last post was pretty awful as well.

In post 424, elusive wrote:
Kop Vs. ChaosOmega actually makes me lean scum on Otolio.

Cheetory6, did you just grey out your avatar or something? Also, I want you and xreckoner dead. Like asap.

Looking at the wagons, is it two town? One scum and one town counterwagon?

What about all the other votes?

If I had to choose between ChaosOmega and Kop, I'd vote Chaos because he has more limited interactions overall it feels like.

Kop and Chaos can you both do reads list? Where you stand on the players so far?

Also, is Quilford notoriously lurky or is this a this game thing? Because whether its the former or the latter, that's going to be a problem.

Wants Cheetory6/Reck dead asap, still voting PeaceBringer. Throwing shade on Quilford for later (yes obviously he needs to replace or stop lurking, but this is a gross way to set it up). And "looking at wagons, is it two town? One scum and one town counterwagon." Well gee I dunno you said CO vs kop changed your Otolia/Stab read for some reason, so why don't you tell me YOUR thoughts?

In fact going through the ISO I'm really uneasy on elusive, maybe I even rank her third for lynching after Wrong Song / PeaceBringer.

Let's lynch in {Wrong Song, PeaceBringer, elusive, Stabulous/Otolia} today.

Hito,

In general, on day one I'm better at going, "Don't lynch so and so, they feel town."

My post was not awful, it was perfect in all ways possible and you're weird. Boo on you.

However, I will respond to your questions since you aren't on the same wavelength.

I've played with cheetory before and he's feeling scummy here. He seems more {redacted} as town. As for xreckonerx and to a certain extent quilford, lurkers and lurkery posts are my pet peeve. If you can post to write "post" then actually advance the game or give reads\thoughts or {euphemism for something nasty here, use your imagination}.

As for the is it two town or one scum or one town, I'm not sure. The Oracle has not spoken to me as of yet. Also. some wandering thoughts or inferences I keep close to the chest.

When I first saw Dinare run up Otolio and demand a claim so early in the day, I thought it was either a gambit or a scum attempt to get a player who sounded a little weird maybe because of language or something. Kop then seemed a little more opportunistic to jump on the wagon with the semantics case. When Chaos though tried to dismantle Kop's case he kind of failed. Semantics slips is a real thing in mafia and Otolio's statement of "if" rather then "when" does sound discordant even with the language issue.

Therefore, based on the Kop and Chaos interactions I wonder why Chaos felt the need to attack Kop's case on Otolio's wagon when they are both basically almost head to head in terms of being wagoned. Is it possible that both are town? Is Otolio town with Chaos being the scummy one or what? Why is Chaos attacking Kop's case on Otolio, rather then give reads\thoughts to the game and make his own space\voice?

Unfortunately, I don't have the answers and the magic 8 ball keeps changing its mind.

I also really don't like PeaceBringer's stance on the claim. No actually, town should claim if they are at L1 because the wagon could change or at least wagon analysis can be a little clearer. If Otolio is run up to L1 and is town he should go out fighting with full reads lists and naming names. Or whoever might be wagoned. Slinking off into corners is scum tactics, not town. My vote's on him because I think I want to test his claim and see if he can dance or not.

Xreckoner's vote on me is quite opportunistic, he adds nothing to the game so far and is wasteful. Is it scum blah blah, I'm not sure. Sometimes town derps hard too.

Untrod Tripod, have we played together before? Or were you in a hydra? No ongoing game stuff, please just yes or no.

Hey Xreckoner, what are your thoughts on the game? Where are your reads? Why did you bother to post "post," I mean at least some people attempt to be entertaining - why is your empty post so unoriginal and without merit?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2015 11:50 am

Post by elusive »

meh, first impressions and all that
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm talking about your post #428 and #429 where you seem to be stating that you want Stabulous|Otolio to take back Otlio's statement about not claiming but you also state the slot looks town when they haven't actually changed their claim or rescinded it.

I'm not sure why you still feel the need to get into like faux aggro mode because when I"m in it, there's no way back except perchance so its like your trying to rile me up or something but not actually like you know doing the things that would rile up? Did you meta me or did I play with an alt of yours?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #21) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:40 am

Post by elusive »

Hito, if Chaos is trying to soft defend Otolio from Kop over Kop's case then possibly Chaos\Otolio are scum together? Or maybe white knighting a scum? The more I look at Otolio and Chaos the more I'm seeing scummy together. What do you see?

WrongSong, the only finished game I have with you - you were lynched for weak logic and explanation skills. I hope you do better this game if you're town.

Unfortunately, though we do have a lot of lurkerage.

PeaceBringer can you self-describe your town vs. scum meta? Thanks.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Wed May 06, 2015 6:34 am

Post by elusive »

Umm I never said I would hammer otolio, cheetory so not sure what your talking about.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #23) » Wed May 06, 2015 11:31 am

Post by elusive »

VOTE: unvoteVOTE:

Hate
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #24) » Wed May 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by elusive »

VOTE: unvote

Speed of the wagon tells me something

Cheetory don't start what you can't finish

Pb I don't have time to meta you till the weekend
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #25) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by elusive »

PeaceBringer, I looked at these two games where you are town:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p6506533
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5340325

Can you link to two most recent scum games from your topics?

Also what does SKOT mean?

I know I asked this but how do I do the Dinare style hyperlinks that are all pretty and neat?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #26) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Also, it feels like we come from opposite spectrums. For me reasoning and cases are optimal and pro-town and also the only way to play this game (using analysis and debate). In fact, I think I've probably ignored or otherwise thought lesser of players incapable of providing reasoning. Even if I am gut vibing someone, I'll try to figure out where that vibe is coming from\what's setting it off as there must be something even if minute.

How do you scumhunt? Or on what basis?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #27) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 440, GuyInFreezer wrote:Post

May replace out if this continues.

Make a wish...

Cheetory, was there something you asked or are you passive gonna do this?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #28) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by elusive »

Scum resist fellow scum wagons and derail them, in my experience or at least stall them or try to distract. Whereas when a wagon moves so quickly its probably town because no one's trying to block it whether scum or white knighting town.

Anything else?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #29) » Wed May 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 536, Cheetory6 wrote:Bussing isn't a thing?
Kop counterwagon or WrongSong counterwagon couldn't be a thing?
Tell me more.
Tell me why scum wouldn't WK a townlynch.

Tell you more what?

In what world would scum want to bus to lynch their own partner on day one when there are other wagons or lynches available? Is scum that subpar in their abilities?

Usually scum FOS their buddies and vote someone else. I've only seen one player who actively cast suspicion or voted a buddy for "town cred" but didn't pursue the lynch at all. Therefore, again are you saying scums are derptards or something?

WK? Explain shortcuts or I don't care.

I can't tell what the latest vote count is or when and how people jumped on to who and I don't know for sure what PeaceBRinger is but the way the wagon exploded within one day after I'd been voting him for a while seems off and weird.

His two town games that I checked out don't look massively different either from this game except 1 or 2 small things but I don't have any scum games from him to look at. I don't have time now, but can you meta him Cheetory?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #30) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Cheetory, who do you think on PB's wagon is bussing him?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #31) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by elusive »

Can you tell me why I voted him? Or paraphrase?

No, my day one votes are rarely confident. I kind of 1 vs. 1ed him a bit and don't have a strong feeling of scum. That's basically it. I didn't really get to 1 vs 1 anyone else, would probably want to with WrongSong and xReck and ofc want the lurkers to replace out or be gone.

An unofficial votes thing:

PeaceBringer (4) - Stabulous, Wrong Song, ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (3) - Kop, Quilford, Dinare
Kop (3) - Cheetory6, GuyInFreezer, PeaceBringer
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx
Wrong Song (1) - hitogoroshi

I'm not going to vote PB as I'm unsure of that. I could see Chaos as lean scum because of his Otolio defensiveness.

Kop seems okay to me so far but I only know his town meta.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #32) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by elusive »

Cheetory, because if I were scum I would never bus on day one. Like that seems fatalistic and also unnecessary. FOS one day one but not bus. Do you have experience of scum bussing on day one and winning? It seems like very poor play though.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #33) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by elusive »

Cheetory,

I've only seen one player actually vote their buddy on day one on MS and then quickly move on to another wagon so my pool of experience with scum is different from yours. Why would I assume people to do something I consider suboptimal?

Kop from memory seemed to be making reasonable posts, his tone didn't feel off. He stated some things I was thinking as well. Also his questioning of ChaosOmega for reasoning behind votes made sense to me. If you vote someone there should be reasons and you should be trying to interact\get info. His questioning of CHaos who does limited reactions in thread with most also made sense.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #34) » Wed May 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by elusive »

I also feel that I am slightly biased against PeaceBringer because of the way he writes, it's a little weird and I'm trying to adjust for that.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #35) » Thu May 07, 2015 12:25 am

Post by elusive »

Wrong Song why not lynch Guy then? He has contributed nothing and that kind of play is wack.

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

Stabulous, do you think reading PB as lean town for trying or posting at least is wrong? Do you see scum somewhere in his posts or others?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #36) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:39 am

Post by elusive »

I'm not scum so that's a wasted vote. What's disgusting is that Guy hasn't replaced out and has contributed nothing with Quil only being close behind in lack of content. Hito also doesn't put his vote quite where his mouth is, if he thought it was scummy I assume he would. Also guess what I'm never an easy lynch and as town I do scorched earth so if you're trying to set me up be ready for the heat.

chaos, your vote to save your skin after putting me as town is good though, helps back up the scummy vibe you were giving. If you flip scum then that helps figure otolio out yes?

Can you explain why your vote isn't on kop or PB one of whom you were strongly scum reading? Omgus hard, much?
Explanation of your reads and the massive switch?

If chaos is scum does that implicate otolio or my thoughts on this later.

Do we have twilight post flip in this game or pre flip or at all?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #37) » Thu May 07, 2015 6:26 am

Post by elusive »

I'll be here for deadline.

Hitos vote seems really odd,he isn't reading and isn't explaining. He can't explain any scum motivations for any of my posts but has been trying to FOS me for pointing out lurkers as bad for town since game began.

Wrong song, I should be here around deadline.

Lynching me or votes on me is pathetic play and the reasoning is either non existent or guess what non existent, fucking learn how to play mafia before joining a game and bringing down the collective intellectual level of town.

Town won't vote me because no case no reasons. Everyone else either shitty town or obvscum.

VOTE: ChaosOmega

Bring it. You can't explain your vote and provide reasoning for your switch from putting me as town to the huge swerve to scum.

Hey are to going to try to even make a case by putting something together for your fake read that did a 360 or are you just going to hide behind Hito and his subpar vocabulary skills?

Oh wait I remember when people used gross to describe something, it was third grade. What next do i have to hear? Cooties?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #38) » Thu May 07, 2015 8:31 am

Post by elusive »

I'm town, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Hitos read on me is garbage, again what scum motivation do you see?

Or hey what meta or behavior or interaction do you see for your vote?

My wagon shouldn't happen, it's based on nothing and Hito conveniently doesn't have time to post a case or explain scum motivation.

If you thought I was the vig why are you voting me for fucks sake? How anti town do you have to be?

Again explain the scum motivation for any posts or look at my town games and tell me what's different.

I'm here to puncture your crap cases and fake reads.

And tone is a crap argument so try harder.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #39) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 am

Post by elusive »

Phone posting will be on later

Agree on deadline extension

Hito I don't know too many are using you as a shield to justify not explaining reads or cases

Cheetory is scum probs he should know better

I'd have to ISO hito and meta to know

also cheetory agreed to meta PB but hasn't
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #40) » Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

Post by elusive »

Chaos re list questions
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #41) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:17 am

Post by elusive »

Love the deadline, let's see if ya'll can bring game or not
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #42) » Thu May 07, 2015 11:46 am

Post by elusive »

@Equinox, as of #578 I'm voting ChaosOmega.

Ankamius:

Dinare Vs. Otolia

Kop and PeaceBringer joined the anti-Otolio wagon (being covered by Stabulous while he's on extended VLA)
Dinare's main argument still isn't quite clear to me, Otolio said something about being "prey" or I guess drawing scum and Dinare didn't like that
Otolio made a semantics kind of slip with "if I flip town" instead of "when I flip town" which was Kop's main argument
PeaceBringer's main argument was that Otolio who reached L2 at one point needed to claim or be policy lynched
Otolio refused to claim at all which was bad
ChaosOmega attacked Kop's case on Otolio
My read on Otolio is that he's weird but I'm not sure if its "language barrier\foot-in-mouth" weird or "scum weird"
PeaceBringer also doesn't always follow SVO in language but he explained that as the norm for him. I looked at his two town games and one scum game and he was more active\worked harder in the town game vs. the scum game where he was laid back. That's why I'm leantown.

Hito

In his own words, "Accountability. Town want to be held accountable to their actions; scum, their words. I used to have a decent set of "scum tells" but I've boiled it down to the tiny handful that actually work. They all tend to involve accountability in one way or another."

I don't like his playstyle and find it annoying. That doesn't make him scum though, probably seriously derp town though since his reads seem off to me. He also stated that he often doesn't read players right and gets them killed for stupid reasons. I imagine that he'd try to self-correct but that doesn't seem to be the case.

XReckoner
- Basically sheeping Hito down to the language and avoiding much day one discussion\analysis. Day one is rough and a mess but why wouldn't you be active and at least scum hunt? Why be so passive and put the work on others.

PeaceBringer
was the counterwagon to ChaosOmega and my wagon seems like a counterwagon to ChaosOmega. So while the Otolio, PeaceBringer wagons came to L2 or so quickly - the Chaos wagon keeps being derailed with people who can't post reasons.

I also don't like
Chaos'
putting me as town without reasons and then doing a 360 to vote me as scum when it becomes convenient for him to do so. Chaos also using Hito as a shield to "sheep" is bad since Hito himself has stated that his meta includes killing players for stupid reasons. I mean its not like Hito is in the MS hall of fame or a player of repute so sheeping him seems like a scum move on the part of XReck and Chaos. When their targets flip town they can point to Hito and say, "But we were just sheep..baa .."

I'd like to see
Cheetory6
under extreme pressure.

He's played with me in DOA to the finish and he was logical and careful with his reasoning there. What he said made sense and he was active and engaging with all players and also the voice of reason. Here he seems to be focused on the popular wagons (or Kop) and little reasoning\logic. Bad Cheetory6. Also didn't follow up on the meta read on PB and seems to be questioning for the sake of questioning but not actually working things out. His whole line of questioning for my change on PB was based on why I wouldn't think that scum would do suboptimal stuff. I always assume that scum have their A game on and that town is the one derping stuff up.

WrongSong
, I don't know his scum meta. His town meta is to be mislynch bait so wait and see with this one. Null to lean town.

Dinare
, I have the most null read on the this slot. It's like I can't get a grasp of it. He states he's newer to mafia so is it that?

Untrod Tripod
has been under the radar, seems to have some history with XReck? Also with Quilford?

Kop
, only have town meta on this one. If he wouldn't mind sharing his off-site scum links? However, I see the point he was trying to make about Otolio's scum slip and it doesn't feel like his cases are fake. The reasoning behind is decent and you can see the mental progression.

Can you tell me what you know of or think of Hito, that's the lynchpin. I can see town or scum motivation behind the way he's working, probably lean town but if he's town then scum are using him as shield.
Last edited by Equinox on Thu May 07, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oops. Fixed. Thanks!
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #43) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:39 am

Post by elusive »

Chaos said I'm not answering things, what has he asked that I haven't answered?

Dinare, it's possible some of that is being in multiple games and also meta-ing some people from this game. Do you have anything in particular you're asking?

As for xrevk, I've seen scum use that tactic to not give reads plus he's sheeping Hito. Why isn't he reading and commenting? I don't buy that excuse from anyone.

Stabulous, no I think you're missing how useful that post is. Try reading more carefully and hey while you're here give an update on otolios reads.

My vote on guy got me my desired results, we have an active player. I should do quilford next but we probably don't have time.

Anyone who uses nonsense to not play the game on day one, when it is difficult to ascertain anything, is actually prevention town and prs in particular from having a clear sense of the game and where people's thoughts are.

Oh and cheetory we have a deadline so I assume you'd want to meta PB befor then or were you hoping that getting me mislynched would save you the trouble of following up with your statements of intent?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #44) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:43 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and DOA is linked in my wiki, it's a hard game to forget and your plays title from there to here is quite different.

Stabulos oh and follow up on your PB read please. I'm always surprised by where people are FOS ink and where they are voting.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #45) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:14 am

Post by elusive »

Here let me break down your post for you:

In post 431, ChaosOmega wrote:
PeaceBringer wrote:useless crap

No one cares. We have 2 1/2 days left. Post reads and make a vote that isn't worthless.

You are selectively heaping scorn on PB for reads and votes but not others who have been doing the same if not far worse. Selective engagement check, I already mentioned this about you prior.

So basically you don't like my vote on GIF for not participating but you FOSed PB pretty hard for actually being more active?

elusive wrote:Kop Vs. ChaosOmega actually makes me lean scum on Otolio.

Why?

My progression on Otolia is clear from my ISO. I first thought the speed of his wagon and the reasoning by Dinare was weak (and Dinare never stated it was a gambit to get reactions so I still don't follow his reasons - a gambit is the only thing that made sense at that point). I found it strange that a player needed a replace for VLA so that tells me that this slot probably has an action that needs to be put in. Scum or town? Idk.

Since I'd seen Otolia elsewhere and didn't respond well to his somewhat different way of writing when he was actually town, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, when you broke down Kop's case (instead of Dinare's for example which is the weaker one of the two) it seemed weird because semantics slip is a real thing. It's not hundred percent but once I saw a scum refer to town as an entity outside of themselves but because they waved it off as a newbie thing I didn't pursue it and they were scum and the scum won that game.

Also at that time you seemed less intent on self-preservation over defending Otolio which makes me wonder what's different now that he's no longer under pressure. So I see some sort of connection between your slot and his.

It's possible the same connection between Dinare\Kop but theirs less to work there in terms of interaction or strong pushes. I imagine scum being in one of those pairs: Chaos\Otolia or Dinare\Kop.

So keeping Otolio\Stabulous under pressure is a good thing.

elusive wrote:Kop and Chaos can you both do reads list? Where you stand on the players so far?

Town

hito
Cheetory
elusive

Scum

Kop
Dinare

I don't have strong reads one way or the other on anyone else.

So I went from a "strong" town read to the opposite end of the spectrum within a few posts.

Nope, not buying this.

I don't put people as strong town reads unless I have some history with them and am seeing the signs. At least on day one. If a player does do that and then flips when it's convenient, I don't buy it as anything but self-preservation.

It's also interesting to me that your read changed with my progression on Otolio from being null to possibly town to scummier. That also sets me off. I was town when I was defending Otolio and I'm scum now that I'm not. That certainty is only held by scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #46) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:18 am

Post by elusive »

I already answered each of these questions and actually answered all of the Chaos questions that he re-listed before he re-listed them. Are you not reading, cheetory?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #47) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:18 am

Post by elusive »

In post 629, elusive wrote:Here let me break down your post for you:

No one cares. We have 2 1/2 days left. Post reads and make a vote that isn't worthless.

You are selectively heaping scorn on PB for reads and votes but not others who have been doing the same if not far worse. Selective engagement check, I already mentioned this about you prior.

So basically you don't like my vote on GIF for not participating but you FOSed PB pretty hard for actually being more active?

Why?

My progression on Otolia is clear from my ISO. I first thought the speed of his wagon and the reasoning by Dinare was weak (and Dinare never stated it was a gambit to get reactions so I still don't follow his reasons - a gambit is the only thing that made sense at that point). I found it strange that a player needed a replace for VLA so that tells me that this slot probably has an action that needs to be put in. Scum or town? Idk.

Since I'd seen Otolia elsewhere and didn't respond well to his somewhat different way of writing when he was actually town, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, when you broke down Kop's case (instead of Dinare's for example which is the weaker one of the two) it seemed weird because semantics slip is a real thing. It's not hundred percent but once I saw a scum refer to town as an entity outside of themselves but because they waved it off as a newbie thing I didn't pursue it and they were scum and the scum won that game.

Also at that time you seemed less intent on self-preservation over defending Otolio which makes me wonder what's different now that he's no longer under pressure. So I see some sort of connection between your slot and his.

It's possible the same connection between Dinare\Kop but theirs less to work there in terms of interaction or strong pushes. I imagine scum being in one of those pairs: Chaos\Otolia or Dinare\Kop.

elusive wrote:Kop and Chaos can you both do reads list? Where you stand on the players so far?

Town

hito
Cheetory
elusive

Scum

Kop
Dinare

So I went from a "strong" town read to the opposite end of the spectrum within a few posts.

Nope, not buying this.

I don't put people as strong town reads unless I have some history with them and am seeing the signs. At least on day one. If a player does do that and then flips when it's convenient, I don't buy it as anything but self-preservation.

It's also interesting to me that your read changed with my progression on Otolio from being null to possibly town to scummier. That also sets me off. I was town when I was defending Otolio and I'm scum now that I'm not. That certainty is only held by scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #48) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:29 am

Post by elusive »

For him to re-ask those questions means he wasn't reading my posts (regarding for example my read on Hito which I made pretty clear).

No, I'm town reading Kop for reasons stated including have experience with him in another game. Can you rephrase why I'm town reading him? See it was in my post, but if you aren't reading it - then you probably missed it along with some other points.

He stated that his strong reads included me being town and that all his other reads were not strong, I underlined it for you - maybe I should requote the whole thing once more? Third time's the charm.

I have a read on you based on DOA, you've claimed to not remember DOA past day one or your interactions with me. So again, you're using subpar logic and reasoning here to deflect. Why?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #49) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:35 am

Post by elusive »

Your engaging in faux theatrics, cheetory. Not a good look for you.

I suggest you calm down, before I start quoting DOA in this game.

You've been trying to discredit me for some time now to protect Chaos. You can't have a scum read on me because you have no sensible points. You tried to degrade Kop when he's been far more reasonable and logical then you.

I'm going to say this once;
STOP WITH THE FAUX THEATRICS AND BEING A DICK ON PURPOSE
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #50) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:37 am

Post by elusive »

I've played with Kop who was super town. He has a certain style. Why don't you describe it to me. Or meta him and tell me what's different here.

You aren't doing the work. You aren't even looking at DOA because you already know the answers and they don't look good for you. I went back to DOA and then looked at your scum game that recently complete. You have a clear differentiation in meta.

It's always interesting. Some players are disgusting little fucks as scum while others feel guilt and are much nicer. I guess I'm partial to the latter.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #51) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by elusive »

What point are you making about Kop, repeat it here?

If the point is applicable to multiple players in the game then what specifically about Kop is giving you scum vibes over let's say the other 3-4 players who are doing the same thing?

Have you played with Kop in another game or looked at his town game and noted the similarities or differences?

As I said, I replaced into DOA on day two and didn't closely read the first day. Your day two and onwards you didn't engage in faux theatrics which is a scumtell for you and you were calmly working with players, asking questions, etc. I can quote the posts that I found key in describing your town meta.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #52) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by elusive »

I have misrepped no one in any way. I have quoted players directly to let their words stand for themselves.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #53) » Fri May 08, 2015 4:57 am

Post by elusive »

Ok, town so while cheetory once again tries to derail me - faux theatrics (false anger, false emotionalism, yelling, etc) are his scum tells. As scum he also tries to distract town.

There are certain things he does in game of either alignment (talking about people ignoring him for example, I can see why now though in certain cases).

Oh and here's him in ISO in his town game that I've now referred to multiple times (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6594738)

Day One and Onwards posts that show:
1. active questioning of multiple players,
2. tone is relaxed and less hysterical as it has been in this game and his recent complete scum game,
3. he votes people but also questions them and doesn't form solid reads without more questioning,
4. reads progress and makes connections between players (for example mentions two possible scum based on associations)
5. language is more "I don't think," or "I'm feeling" or " rather then firm 100% sure stances
6. Asks about and refers to meta and what he knows about players
7. Differentiates between meta and scum tells
8. Cheetory6 is one of those players who is tangibly different when town or scum. I should know because we're the opposite.

As town he's relaxed, calm and figuring things out and working with multiple players. As scum he's abrasive, rude, and gets into stupid arguments that make no sense or fixates on useless points.

These are example of Cheetory6, town posts:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6601216
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6607919
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #54) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:01 am

Post by elusive »

Cheetory6, you have to prove your points with evidence from this game. I see you talking without backing up your points. I've made a case on why I think Chaos is scummy. Are you ignoring it? I believe so.

As for Kop, again restate the case in summarized form here. Give me actual evidence to look at. I'm doing the research and work, you're frothing like a rabid scum that wants to either protect Chaos.

In fact, Chaos was more calm and reasonable then you are or have been.

Trying to justify a vote park is pathetic. You aren't even stating that you think I'm scum because you know this is my town game but that you don't like my attitude.

Aww....poor scum...whenever I'm onto them they start this whining BS about attitude and stuff. Its so weird cause town rarely if ever does it, its almost always scum.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #55) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:06 am

Post by elusive »

And I'm just going to be clear now, when scum have this reaction and have had this reaction that you're promoting as okay - it tells me I'm doing everything right and should not only keep it up but amp up the volume to full blast. So thanks scumfucks.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #56) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:14 am

Post by elusive »

Yes, but what is different about that game where I was town and here? My attitude works for me with scum, if it didn't I might change it. And my attitude in large part depends on the players I'm engaging with. If you want to replace out, that's your issue not mine.

Again, so what you're saying is now that you're voting me because of personal reasons related to you not liking my playstyle? Wow, so town.

Summarize Hito's case. Or quote it. Please. What I've seen is "gross" being the apex of his arguments.

Chaos put me as one of his strong reads, as town. Then he voted me based on Hito's comment which can be summed up as "gross."

Again, quote to me the cases where you see strong reasoning, logic, evidence, etc. I've quoted people and their logic.

Otherwise you are posting without anything to back up anything you are saying.

I already stated that I don't like Hito's logic and why. Have you read that post? Do you have any actual response to it?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #57) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:21 am

Post by elusive »

So if you can quote that post from DOA why the fuck are you voting me?

I've been pretty calm this game until voted for bad reasons by people who are not helping the game state or giving people places to hide. I don't accept being mis-lynched. As scum I don't really fight but as town, if you're trying to mis-lynch me then its going to be trouble for anyone. If you were town then why the fuck are you trying to recreate the drama in DOA?

Yeah in DOA if dumbfuck Reina had stayed off me then guess who I read as scum, clear in my ISO: Shaft, Amateur pre-replace, Peregrine and Flubber. 4 of the scum, all of whom I began to pursue\vote before reina tried to kill me twice. When town doesn't fuck with me, I do pretty well. It's when town fucks with me or scum pushes me into modkill issues that we have a problem.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #58) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 am

Post by elusive »

In post 654, Cheetory6 wrote:
elusive wrote:Again, so what you're saying is now that you're voting me because of personal reasons related to you not liking my playstyle? Wow, so town.
I think you're playing more misreppy and dodgy than you usually do.
I think you could be scum because of it. I'm being perfectly honest when I say that my vote is quite frankly a lot stronger than it should be because I don't want to play with you.

I'm not scum, so I think you should replace out or I should because this is just fucking annoying and anti-town. Town has nothing to fear from me if they don't derp hard, only scum does.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #59) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:38 am

Post by elusive »

I'm not sure if he's actually replacing out or not, but if he doesn't then I will. It's highly unfair to town for a player to bring out of game BS into the game and try to use it to get rid of a player.

I'm going to requote the last post I made where I was trying to figure the game out\answer questions from players\and get CALM AND RATIONAL responses rather then what cheetory6 did which is worthy of a blacklist. If you don't like a player you replace out before the fact, not try to mislynch them because of what happened in another game.

That's really despicable and anti-town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #60) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:50 am

Post by elusive »

Drama and nonsense from completed or on-going games.

If Cheetory6 doesn't replace out then I'll replace out. I'm not dealing with a player trying to bring drama from other games into this game. If you're scum, grow a pair and be decent scum. And don't use a players emotional play style or history of strong emotional reactions to certain things to push them over the edge.

I am trying hard to stop having strong emotional reactions to certain situations so anyone trying to push those buttons in particular by dragging OOG stuff back into a new fresh game is engaging in despicable and inhumane kinds of play.

This is what several people asked me for and where my thoughts were:

In post 629, elusive wrote:Here let me break down your post for you:

Why?

Town

hito
Cheetory
elusive

Scum

Kop
Dinare

Nope, not buying this.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #61) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 am

Post by elusive »

I'm town but I think cheetorys drudged up enough crap that I don't care anymore. Do whatever the fuck you want.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #62) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:37 am

Post by elusive »

@mod, do you give fake claims if a scum requests them?

I don't know the game so someone who does should assess chaos claim and also make sure his actions are accounted for.

My role pm.the character name is invented as in not from the wiki or anything so I'm thinking equinox didn't make any easy or identifiable claims
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #63) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 am

Post by elusive »

Actually chaos your role isn't town is it? Are you third party?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #64) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:53 am

Post by elusive »

Because on wiki it said the character was a smuggler and also illegal or not a citizen.

Also respond to my case.

The only people slinging anything are you right now.

I'm sorry that my level I'd discourse isn't to resort to name calling and inflammatory and meaningless phrases like "throwing shit to the wall".
While not everyone can be erudite, my first game on here was with intelligent players capable of making reasoned arguments using logic and evidence and explanation of motivations so my Standards for the rules of engagement are high.

Try using evidence from the game. Explain your scum read on me in your own words using a developed.case.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #65) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:56 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and phone posting so apologize for the typos but the meaning is clear.

If not I can clarify.

What cheetory did was gross the actual meaning of the word I caution against that kind of engagement.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #66) » Fri May 08, 2015 7:07 am

Post by elusive »

I'm not scum and fire is necessary for civilization to exist

I'm not sure why if you're town you would be unhelpful and not provide actual reads or cases or respond to my points. Just why?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #67) » Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 am

Post by elusive »

Oh and per the mods post you didn't flavor claim or could have fake claimed that based on the sample pm. Which days glory.

I don't want to mislynch town but if you'd rather be at l1 because you refuse to respond to cases or provide reasoning then be my guest.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #68) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:47 am

Post by elusive »

First, I'd suggest not taking the lord's name in vain.

Otolia, if he states it is confirmable then tomorrow it will be confirmable yes? Why would you still want to kill him?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #69) » Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 am

Post by elusive »

Ankamius, I'm a she and also its hard for me to see how both Chaos and I could be scum together. It's possible he's town and so it's town vs. town but both of us scum is a bit weird, have your thoughts change at all as the game progresses?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #70) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by elusive »

That's why I thought possible third party since his flavor is of someone who eventually (illegally?) gains citizenship.

CHaos can you do the full line from your PM that states your name and which country you are from?

Also, Otolia if you still think Chaos is scum then what do you make of the Kop wagon or the people who have been hard defending Chaos?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #71) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by elusive »

On MS are third party roles that are pro-town possible or in this setup? I know its possible elsewhere but not sure since MS setups are more restricted.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #72) » Sun May 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm not sure, I find certain people suspicious for the way they pushed things. On day one, I'm better at figuring out who feels town and who is doing things that don't make sense from a town pov.

I don't like xReck, I haven't seen his thinking or progression of scum hunting and as I said I don't buy his excuses about first day blues. You do what you can or at least help town read you.

In fact, I feel like that's a huge thing to hide behind. I mean what if I were playing that game? "Boo, I can't do anything on day one so I'm just going to sheep someone and not really comment."
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #73) » Sun May 10, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 733, xRECKONERx wrote:hey town, read me: im town

yw

Can you link to your most recent finished town and scum game?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #74) » Sun May 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah, I have no clue here. Too much drama gets in the way of actual scum hunting.

Kop baby why did you disappear?

I need to meta Chaos but I don't think a confirmable role should be lynched. If tomorrow it turns out he's been BSing it will be obvious, no?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #75) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by elusive »

I already meta-ed PB and Kop and I meta-ed Reck pretty quickly which is why I backed off since I can't make heads or tails of it. So therefore, read carefully or jump off a tree or something. I don't care.

Also, you're welcome to produce something interesting to read that shows you actually being active instead of regurgitating worms.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #76) » Sun May 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by elusive »

I never vote where other people tell me to. Never. Ever. Don't tell me what to do brah.

While Kop disappearing has me worried the fact that the people trying to mess with me were or are pushing him doesn't sit well with me.

So officially I'm thinking the NK if it isn't me and I get my thing off will help me find my center and vibe out the scumfucks.

Oh Untrod Tripod looks scummy because of the way he's been fence sitting. Also expected more sass and got like none.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Sun May 10, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by elusive »

Son, you don't know me like that so stop pretending.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #78) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 am

Post by elusive »

What does the mod post mean? Lynch is at 7 or 6? or what now numbers?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #79) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:09 am

Post by elusive »

Also, Equinox's "Mine" posts make me feel like being nicer and stuff.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #80) » Mon May 11, 2015 9:35 am

Post by elusive »

IT'S OKAY EQUINOX, COUNTING IS FOR MACHINES <3

VC is why I'm afraid of even trying to mod one of the sick games I think of, I mean I would have to recount like 10x to be sure and I'm sure at least 5x the counts would be different.

A game I like to play in my head is if Kop flips town then who gets vigged from his wagon, yeah? It's a fun game to play. Hypothetically ofc.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #81) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by elusive »

I suggest you reread the game and don't try me, Otolia.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #82) » Wed May 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by elusive »

Try reading again. Chaos claimed a town PR role, I want to know his results because he was confirmable. Anyone trying to kill him bad. The hammer on Kop bad, I'll get to that later though.

I've been saying Kop was town all game based on his meta and play, guess what I was right.

So now you do something worthwhile because otherwise when I'm back, I'll be looking at you closely.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #83) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:21 am

Post by elusive »

Wagons flip in 12 hours you ended things prematurely while people were talking. That's anti town, plus I trust Kop reads and my own more and based on the night.

I'm eager to see you provide analysis or do something worthwhile this game. Maybe vc analysis or you know thoughts on the three players you mentioned.

I also don't know why you brought up cheetory but that's two strikes, what's the third going to be?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #84) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 am

Post by elusive »

Wrong Song, I argued Kop was town with a lot of people. Reread the thread please.

And I also stated this in thread, I've been doing better figuring out who is def. town then who is def. scum so I stick to that rather then lead mislynches. Scum usually get frustrated at my doing this and then attack me for it and then fun time ahoy. For me of course.

CO is either town or third party that can win with town is what I'm thinking although a lot of that is based on flavor. One I don't think someone would take the lord's name as proof of their alignment (or if they did it would only work once and who knows lightning or whatever might follow) but I do want to know why he chose PB and will later check what if anything he said about PB in thread.

I want to hear from Tripod, Quilford, and a few others. Who would kill Hito? Its probably someone he either scumread correctly or possibly someone who knows his playstyle well and thought he was hinting at being a PR. Did he crumb at all? Or does anyone know if he crumbs and might want to see who he might have crumbed to? I played a game where scum was found because the doc crumbed to them and then was conveniently killed the next night.

Wrong Song, why do you want to engage with me in particular? It's like you're echoing Otolia. Really, if you want to engage probably do something that makes me feel like you're pro-town and making sense and so I don't feel like this is distractions.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #85) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:58 am

Post by elusive »

Huh, Istom is actually an anti-town or anti-good guys role? So flavor doesn't quite align with roles. Hmm...
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #86) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by elusive »

Nope. What benefit would it have for me to prevent a town mislynch so hard? At least if you're claiming to be able to get into mindsets then explain the behaviors that are visible.

I didn't think anyone would hammer so quickly and also asked Kop why he disappeared because I wasn't 100% sure on my read and was worried. And I lost my energy in the game after the unnecessary argument with that dbag so yeah.

So what it seems like to me is instead of doing some VCA work or actual analysis you're what?

Otolia, the reads you provided were not changed at all by the two deaths and events? Really? Stagnate much?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #87) » Thu May 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by elusive »

Wrong Song,

I did derail the lynch on Kop once. Then the lynch moved to me and then off me. I already explained everything. I can't have 100% reads.

Ok, so I'm just going to say I'm having trouble finding your line of questioning as pro-town and if this is the extent of your game then {unpleasant}.

It's like you're trying to blame me for Kop's lynch when in fact if you were that fascinated you would look at who was pushing him, why and when people jumped on the wagon and to what aim. VCA is too early is BS considering how many wagons go to L3 - L1. Total BS.

So therefore, get to it lest it seem like you're trying to again blame me for Kop's lynch. Like what is your thought process? Do you think scum would have fought against half the player base for the first derailment and then just given up? Actions are logical for the most part and you seem to be lacking logic at this point.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #88) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by elusive »

Awww, Equinox you're got us trained with that post :P

VOTE: Wrong Song

Help me understand what that was?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #89) » Sat May 16, 2015 2:20 am

Post by elusive »

And Otolia trying to derail the WS wagon.

OOC:
WrongSong, hope RL is okay and stuff gets better.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #90) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:41 am

Post by elusive »

WrongSong, in ISO, is also super defensive of Otolio and super against PB and Kop. Once I start supporting Kop's case on Otolia and vote GuyInFreezer, WrongSong does a 180 on me as well.

VOTE: Otolia

Quilford should probably post some content at this point.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #91) » Mon May 18, 2015 10:44 am

Post by elusive »

How many scum are possible in this setup?

Looking at this list (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6801269) it seems likely that Otolia like WS did not FOS their buddies and\or tried to be defensive of them.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #92) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by elusive »

Can you look at interactions between the two to back you up?

I don't like Otolia's "pathetic" comment though when WrongSong was about to be lynched and he awkwardly tried to derail. So yeah.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #93) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by elusive »

Did you ever explain why? I looked at Dinare in ISO.

Yes, let's not quick hammer anyone this time. I'm surprised at who's alive and who's not though. Ugh paranoia.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #94) » Sat May 23, 2015 4:18 am

Post by elusive »

It wasn't lucky, it was that for some reason WrongSong thought they could get my mislynched by trying to inaccurately blame me for Kop's mislynch - that logic was superb though in nailing them.

So now Dinare, we eat you for lunch?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #95) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:06 am

Post by elusive »

I'll look through the game today and see what I can find. We need to keep things from coming to a halt.

Chaos, what did you give to Mac and why?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #96) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by elusive »

Ok, so putting some data together:

WrongSong, voting history:

Votes PeaceBringer
Votes Hito
Votes Kop
Forgets that he’s voting Kop, unvotes PB and votes Kop
Votes Chaos
Votes PB
Soft defends PB while voting him
Votes Chaos
Votes Kop
States Kop and UT are good lynch choices
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #97) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by elusive »

So Untrod Tripod, looks pretty good in ISO, he did point out Wrong Song early on. (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6798631)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #98) » Sun May 24, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by elusive »

VCA Part 1

Spoiler:
VOTE COUNT 1.01
Untrod Tripod (3) - Ankamius,
Quilford, xRECKONERx

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Dinare (1) -
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (4) -
elusive, Kop
Otolia
, PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.02
xRECKONERx, Quilford

Otolia
(2) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (2) -
elusive, Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.03
Otolia
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer,
xRECKONERx

Quilford
(3) - Dinare, Untrod Tripod,
elusive

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Untrod Tripod (2) - Ankamius,
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Not Voting (1) -
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.04
Otolia
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx,
Mac, Untrod Tripod
Quilford
(3) - Dinare,
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

hitogoroshi
(1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
Wrong Song

~

VOTE COUNT 1.05
Otolia
(5) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, Mac, Untrod Tripod, Dinare
Quilford
(2) -
elusive,
PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Kop
(1) -
Wrong Song

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.06
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.07
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.08
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
, Mac, Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Quilford
(1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.09
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

There are 32 VCs for Day One so I'll do the rest in groups of 9 for day one in spoilers and then D2 and D3 should be easy.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #99) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 am

Post by elusive »

How many scum remain?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #100) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:54 am

Post by elusive »

Trying to figure out if I should continue the VC thing or not. I mean I love Equinox being on top of things but there's like 20 something left for day one.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #101) » Wed May 27, 2015 5:20 am

Post by elusive »

Dinare seems the most obvious but so did Otolia for his anti-town comments.

I didn't like the cheetory slot and the push on Kop and on me. Mac has been kind of AWOL so his play is more null.

PB I can't get a read on, they seem suspicious but I don't think WS would vote a buddy?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #102) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #103) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by elusive »

Yeah the "fuck it" seemed fake.

Like right now, that was a huge total nonsense. So Wrong Song tried to get my lynched over bad reasoning and now UT? Is it possible both would be that stupid?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #104) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by elusive »

PB didn't Chaos give you an item?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #105) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by elusive »

Ankamius, I'll do the votes and such the rest of it some time this week so that should help.

I know who WS is an alt of so it surprises me if they would bus like that, I've seen them argue with their fellow scum but not vote them really. So idk.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #106) » Fri May 29, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by elusive »

Sorry, I will finish VCs tomorrow. I copied them all just need to color code.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #107) » Sat May 30, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by elusive »

All of the VCs so far in one place.
If you need to separate them out, quote and then cut and paste the spoiler. I tried to change the names to the current players and also color code but if there's an error, oops.

I'm going to be VLA but will check in on my phone.

Spoiler:
VOTE COUNT 1.01
Quilford, xRECKONERx

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Dinare (1) -
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (4) -
elusive, Kop
Otolia
, PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.02
xRECKONERx, Quilford

Otolia
(2) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (2) -
elusive, Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.03
Otolia
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer,
xRECKONERx

Quilford
elusive

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Not Voting (1) -
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.04
Otolia
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx,
Mac, Untrod Tripod
Quilford
(3) - Dinare,
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

hitogoroshi
(1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
Wrong Song

~

VOTE COUNT 1.05
Otolia
(5) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
Quilford
(2) -
elusive,
PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Kop
(1) -
Wrong Song

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.06
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.07
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.08
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Quilford
(1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.09
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.10
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
, Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega
Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
, Mac,
hitogoroshi
Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.11
Otolia
(4) - Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega
Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.12
Otolia
(5) - Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega,
Kop

Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.13
Otolia
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac,
Wrong Song

Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

ChaosOmega (1) -
Kop

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.14
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac,
Wrong Song

Otolia
(3) - Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive
, Untrod Tripod
Quilford

ChaosOmega (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.15
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac, ChaosOmega
Otolia
(2) - Dinare, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.16
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx, Quilford

Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac, ChaosOmega, Ankamius
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Otolia
Wrong Song
(1) - Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.17
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx,
Quilford
, Dinare
Kop
(3) - Mac, ChaosOmega, Ankamius
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Wrong Song
(2) - Untrod Tripod,
hitogoroshi
Otolia
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.18
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop
Wrong Song
, Quilford, Dinare
Kop
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Wrong Song
(2) -
Untrod Tripod, hitogoroshi

elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Otolia
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.19
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (4) -
elusive, Otolia
Wrong Song
, ChaosOmega
Kop
(2) - Mac, Ankamius
Wrong Song
(2) - Untrod Tripod,
hitogoroshi

elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 1.20
PeaceBringer (5) -
elusive, Otolia
Wrong Song
, ChaosOmega, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare
Kop
(3) - Mac, Ankamius, PeaceBringer
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

~

VOTE COUNT 1.21
PeaceBringer (4) -
Otolia
Wrong Song
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare
Kop
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

Not Voting (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.22
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song

Kop
PeaceBringer (3) -
Otolia
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

Not Voting (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.23
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare,
Wrong Song

elusive (3) - xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi

Kop
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod
Ankamius (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.24
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
elusive

elusive (4) - xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Kop (
2) - Ankamius, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.25
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
elusive

elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod
Kop
(1) - PeaceBringer

Not Voting (1) - Ankamius

~

VOTE COUNT 1.26
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
, PeaceBringer
elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (2) - Ankamius,
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.27
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare,
Wrong Song
, PeaceBringer
elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi,
Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.28
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song,
PeaceBringer
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (3) - Ankamius,
elusive
, Mac

~

VOTE COUNT 1.29
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare, PeaceBringer
Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song

PeaceBringer (1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (4) - Ankamius,
elusive,
Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.30
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare, PeaceBringer
Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song

elusive
, Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.31
Kop
(6) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song
, Dinare, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (2) -
Quilford
, PeaceBringer
hitogoroshi (1) - Kop

elusive,
Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.32
Kop
(7) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song
, Dinare, Untrod Tripod,
Otolia

ChaosOmega (2) -
Quilford
, PeaceBringer
hitogoroshi (1) - Kop

elusive
, Mac

~

VOTE COUNT 2.01
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (10) - Ankamius, Dinare,
elusive
, Mac,
Otolia
, PeaceBringer,
Quilford
, Untrod Tripod,
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 2.02
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega
Wrong Song
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 2.02
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega
Wrong Song
(1) - PeaceBringer

Not Voting (9) - Ankamius, Dinare,
elusive
, Mac,
Otolia, Quilford,
Untrod Tripod,
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 2.03
Wrong Song
(6) - PeaceBringer,
elusive
, ChaosOmega, Dinare, Untrod Tripod,
xRECKONERx

Untrod Tripod (1) -
Otolia

Not Voting (4) - Ankamius, Mac,
Quilford
Wrong Song

~

VOTE COUNT 3.02
Otolia
(5) - Mac,
elusive
, ChaosOmega, PeaceBringer,
Quilford

Dinare (1) - Ankamius

Not Voting (3) - Dinare,
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

~
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #108) » Sun May 31, 2015 11:48 am

Post by elusive »

It's between Dinare and Untrod Tripod with a chance of Mac being there (he forgot to use his item? what the what?). I doubt Wrong Song would vote park or push PeaceBringer so strongly day one so therefore VOTE: Dinare.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #109) » Sun May 31, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by elusive »

Is that all you have to say? Chaos gave you an item and you?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #110) » Sun May 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by elusive »

I also find Untrod Tripod really bizarre, so WS tried to push my lynch through some terrible logic but he didn't point her out he pointed both of us out as "scum" and he could have been bussing.

But still Dinare today then if that doesn't solve it UT.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #111) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by elusive »

Enjoy the day :)
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:22 am

Post by elusive »

In ISO you look decent although barely here but in terms of votes and your attempt to push me with Wrong Song looks bad. It may be that your original FOS of WS was an attempt to actually get me mislynched. In fact, the whole "scum pt" things looks pretty bad in itself.

Nothing's worse for me because I'm town. Maybe you forgot what happened early this game but I have a good memory. You're barely pushing anyone or doing anything really other then lurking. I tried to get town off a mislynch, succeeded once and then couldn't prevent it the second time.

Try harder, pointing at me is what scum tried to do and failed epiclly.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:26 am

Post by elusive »

This is not related to the game at all but wth is commune? Is it like "commune" as in the isolated societies where stuff happens or code for something else? Every time someone on this site mentions the words I have the weirdest thoughts in my head..
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am

Post by elusive »

The VCs show WS parked on PB for the first four vote counts. It just seems very odd that scum would do that right off the bat. Then look at WS's other votes, they are on Kop for a duration and what I think are all town. So the votes on PB at game start don't make sense.

In post 965, elusive wrote:
All of the VCs so far in one place.
If you need to separate them out, quote and then cut and paste the spoiler. I tried to change the names to the current players and also color code but if there's an error, oops.

I'm going to be VLA but will check in on my phone.

Spoiler:
VOTE COUNT 1.01
Quilford, xRECKONERx

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Dinare (1) -
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (4) -
elusive, Kop
Otolia
, PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.02
xRECKONERx, Quilford

Otolia
(2) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Quilford
(1) - Dinare
xRECKONERx
(1) - Untrod Tripod

Not Voting (2) -
elusive, Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.03
Otolia
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, PeaceBringer,
xRECKONERx

Quilford
elusive

PeaceBringer (2) -
Wrong Song
, Mac
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

Not Voting (1) -
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.04
Otolia
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx,
Mac, Untrod Tripod
Quilford
(3) - Dinare,
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Wrong Song
(2) - ChaosOmega,
Kop

hitogoroshi
(1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
Wrong Song

~

VOTE COUNT 1.05
Otolia
(5) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
Quilford
(2) -
elusive,
PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Kop
(1) -
Wrong Song

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.06
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.07
Otolia
(4) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford
(2) -
elusive
, PeaceBringer
Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.08
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Mac (1) -
Kop

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

Quilford
(1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

~

VOTE COUNT 1.09
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
Kop
(2) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi

Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.10
Otolia
(5) -
xRECKONERx
, Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega
Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
, Mac,
hitogoroshi
Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.11
Otolia
Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Not Voting (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.12
Otolia
(5) - Untrod Tripod, Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega,
Kop

Kop
(3) -
Wrong Song
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.13
Otolia
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac,
Wrong Song

Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

Quilford

ChaosOmega (1) -
Kop

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.14
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac,
Wrong Song

Otolia
(3) - Dinare, PeaceBringer, ChaosOmega
Dinare (2) -
Otolia, xRECKONERx

PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive
, Untrod Tripod
Quilford

ChaosOmega (1) -
Kop

~

VOTE COUNT 1.15
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac, ChaosOmega
Otolia
Quilford

Dinare (1) -
Otolia

PeaceBringer (1) -
elusive

Wrong Song
(1) - Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.16
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx, Quilford

Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi
, Mac, ChaosOmega, Ankamius
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Otolia
Wrong Song
(1) - Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.17
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx,
Quilford
, Dinare
Kop
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Wrong Song
(2) - Untrod Tripod,
hitogoroshi
Otolia
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.18
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop
Wrong Song
, Quilford, Dinare
Kop
PeaceBringer (2) -
elusive, Otolia

Wrong Song
(2) -
Untrod Tripod, hitogoroshi

elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Otolia
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 1.19
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (4) -
elusive, Otolia
Wrong Song
, ChaosOmega
Kop
(2) - Mac, Ankamius
Wrong Song
(2) - Untrod Tripod,
hitogoroshi

elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 1.20
PeaceBringer (5) -
elusive, Otolia
Wrong Song
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare
Kop
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

~

VOTE COUNT 1.21
PeaceBringer (4) -
Otolia
Wrong Song
ChaosOmega (3) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare
Kop
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

Not Voting (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.22
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song

Kop
PeaceBringer (3) -
Otolia
elusive (1) - xRECKONERx

Wrong Song
(1) -
hitogoroshi

Not Voting (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.23
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare,
Wrong Song

elusive (3) - xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi

Kop
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod
Ankamius (1) -
elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.24
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
elusive

elusive (4) - xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
Kop (
2) - Ankamius, PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

~

VOTE COUNT 1.25
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
elusive

elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod
Kop
(1) - PeaceBringer

Not Voting (1) - Ankamius

~

VOTE COUNT 1.26
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song
, PeaceBringer
elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi
, Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.27
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare,
Wrong Song
, PeaceBringer
elusive
(4) -
xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
hitogoroshi,
Mac
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

elusive

~

VOTE COUNT 1.28
ChaosOmega (5) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare,
Wrong Song,
PeaceBringer
Kop
(3) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega
PeaceBringer (2) -
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

elusive
, Mac

~

VOTE COUNT 1.29
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford
, Dinare, PeaceBringer
Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song

elusive,
Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.30
ChaosOmega (4) -
Kop, Quilford,
Dinare, PeaceBringer
Kop
(4) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx,
ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song

elusive
, Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.31
Kop
(6) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song
, Dinare, Untrod Tripod
ChaosOmega (2) -
Quilford
, PeaceBringer
hitogoroshi (1) - Kop

elusive,
Mac,
Otolia

~

VOTE COUNT 1.32
Kop
(7) -
hitogoroshi, xRECKONERx
, ChaosOmega,
Wrong Song
, Dinare, Untrod Tripod,
Otolia

ChaosOmega (2) -
Quilford
, PeaceBringer
hitogoroshi (1) - Kop

elusive
, Mac

~

VOTE COUNT 2.01
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega

Not Voting (10) - Ankamius, Dinare,
elusive
, Mac,
Otolia
, PeaceBringer,
Quilford
, Untrod Tripod,
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 2.02
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega
Wrong Song
(1) - PeaceBringer

~

VOTE COUNT 2.02
Otolia
(1) - ChaosOmega
Wrong Song
(1) - PeaceBringer

Not Voting (9) - Ankamius, Dinare,
elusive
, Mac,
Otolia, Quilford,
Untrod Tripod,
Wrong Song
xRECKONERx

~

VOTE COUNT 2.03
Wrong Song
(6) - PeaceBringer,
elusive
, ChaosOmega, Dinare, Untrod Tripod,
xRECKONERx

Untrod Tripod (1) -
Otolia

Not Voting (4) - Ankamius, Mac,
Quilford
Wrong Song

~

VOTE COUNT 3.02
Otolia
(5) - Mac,
elusive
, ChaosOmega, PeaceBringer,
Quilford

Dinare (1) - Ankamius

Not Voting (3) - Dinare,
Otolia
, Untrod Tripod

~
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #115) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by elusive »

In post 986, Mac wrote:. however, elusive, where are you if only one of dinare/ut flip scum?

If only one flips scum? How many scum would there be?

Then I'd look again through everything if I weren't NKed.

Ankamius, can you do your stuff with the VCs?

Chaos are you allowed to invent items or how does that work?
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #116) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by elusive »

No, you should double check I'm on my phone so I can't but for some I replaced names and might have accidentally deleted something. I did try to double check but it wouldn't hurt to match with Equinox in ISO
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #117) » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by elusive »

ok that sucks is it the names only ? Yeah I did it manually in a post which was probably dumb but i forgot something weird happens when copying to ms word like the formatting
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #118) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:51 am

Post by elusive »

Ankamius was going to do the Analysis part.

It's either Dinare or UT. Dinare and WS pushed Kop pretty hard. That's why I lean Dinare. UT could have been bussing WS and trying to set me up for mislynch.

The others are: Ankamius, Mac, PeaceBRinger, CHaos and elusive.

Chaos could be at third party but his win con must be related to town? I mean how could an inventor third party win on their own without any kills?

However, with the town PRs so far mafia must have some sort of PR to match it so I wonder.

Chaos, give something to someone you haven't yet. Mac please use whatever it is to figure out something.

Let's lynch someone {Dinare, UT} and move forward.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #119) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:46 am

Post by elusive »

UT is trolling at this point.

Chaos, yeah I forget that players are either and innocent or an insurgent.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:53 am

Post by elusive »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

If this doesn't end game then I have no clue.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by elusive »

I'm always town.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:00 pm

Post by elusive »

I told ya'll cheetory was damn scum. {REDACTED RAGE}

Boo.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:07 pm

Post by elusive »

Oh yeah, <3 Equinox the most efficentest mod ever with like 30+ VCs :)

I was pretty sure about UT scum but Mac kind of slid by.

Good game, everyone except that one bastard :P
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by elusive »

UT, lol I didn't mean you :P Although, for some reason scum try to focus on mislynching me in games - it's like a trend or something.

OMG, this is the first game where I've been endgamed murdered. Chills.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by elusive »

Equinox, I'm totally rewriting that end scene as "The scum took over the country of Arstotzka and, the remaining innocent villagers had to get new identities and move to United Federation. But one day they would return and vengeance would reign supreme."

I hate being murdered.

:P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”