Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Second thing: The Jingle-could-be-scum-slip thing is/should be the main focus for today I think. We have Heartless dropping what is apparently the scum team name in one post with Jingle echo'ing it shortly after like it's a known fact. We then have Heartless saying the info is known to them because of their role and Jingle explaining that he thought it was written somewhere and didn't search to see if it was. I spent too much time on this I think, but all in all, with how Heartless went about it and using the info to call Jingle scum, I don't see how Heartless could be scum. Reading through Jingle makes me think he's scum who got caught, attempted to dig himself out, and then disappeared to take the heat off. I especially don't like his 'oh noes I is lynched' posting. Someone else said it somewhere and I will agree, it reads fake as hell.

Hey Kthx. You scum? Or just another VI game for you?

Reads, since someone asked so nicely.

Town:

Heartless
RBD
D3X
Meds

In descending order of confidence, although Heartless and RBD are both at "I'd rather lynch me than this" level townreads.

RIP is a strong scumread and also I want to lynch him because he insulted me and my intelligence and I don't want to turn this game into a series of insults like my brother would.

There is probably 1-2 scum on my wagon at any point in time, but I doubt it's been scumfree since Heartless unvoted me. Thus I want to look into those players more.

And I have a metric shitton of VI reads.

Sorry, meant to add this to the previous post. Leaving for real this time.
This is a Parachute.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 175, Jingle wrote:
In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Second thing: The Jingle-could-be-scum-slip thing is/should be the main focus for today I think. We have Heartless dropping what is apparently the scum team name in one post with Jingle echo'ing it shortly after like it's a known fact. We then have Heartless saying the info is known to them because of their role and Jingle explaining that he thought it was written somewhere and didn't search to see if it was. I spent too much time on this I think, but all in all, with how Heartless went about it and using the info to call Jingle scum, I don't see how Heartless could be scum. Reading through Jingle makes me think he's scum who got caught, attempted to dig himself out, and then disappeared to take the heat off. I especially don't like his 'oh noes I is lynched' posting. Someone else said it somewhere and I will agree, it reads fake as hell.

Hey Kthx. You scum?
Or just another VI game for you?

Town:

Heartless
RBD
D3X
Meds

In descending order of confidence, although Heartless and RBD are both at "I'd rather lynch me than this" level townreads.

RIP is a strong scumread and also
I want to lynch him because he
insulted me and my intelligence
and I don't want to turn this game into a series of
insults
like my brother would.

So either you don't know what "VI" stands for/means or your not actually wanting to lynch RIP due to him insulting your intelligence. You can't have it both ways. My personal opinion is that you're full of shit and scum.

There is probably 1-2 scum on my wagon at any point in time, but I doubt it's been scumfree since Heartless unvoted me. Thus I want to look into those players more.

If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

**fixed**
In post 175, Jingle wrote:

Hey Kthx. You scum?
Or just another VI game for you?

Town:

Heartless
RBD
D3X
Meds

RIP is a strong scumread and also
I want to lynch him because he
insulted me and my intelligence
and I don't want to turn this game into a series of
insults
like my brother would.

So either you don't know what "VI" stands for/means or your not actually wanting to lynch RIP due to him insulting your intelligence. You can't have it both ways. My personal opinion is that you're full of shit and scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Kthxbye »

well....sorta fixed. w/e
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Jingle »

;)

If you don't rub their nose in it, they're never gonna learn. And there's a big difference between "You guys are being dumb" and "Everyone on this site is stupid". I find one of those offensive.
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

So lufan still cant/wont explain their vote. That's a thing that's happening.

His case literally is:

Same reason as everyone else, has info he shouldn't have

Just jingle is scummy IMO

I'm bad at explaining why

the vote stands

That is it. I really think he doesn't know why he is voting for Jingle here since he cant actually explain it.

Anypony else notice the players who are lurking and refusing to answer questions are all voting Jingle? Decent enough town tell on him right there that most of the wagon has no clue why they are on it.

@kthnx - You do realize Jingle basically tacked on the "and its also somewhat of a policy lynch" and that is for some reason what you are getting worked up about right? Are you disagreeing with the rest of why he is voting RIP and what is your RIP read sitting at?
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:Anypony else notice the players who are lurking and refusing to answer questions are all voting Jingle? Decent enough town tell on him right there that most of the wagon has no clue why they are on it.

I noticed. I just also noticed that that described too many people for them all to be scum.
This is a Parachute.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:you are getting worked up about right?

Here's the deal. They way I read the Heart/Jingle interaction, I don't see how 1 isn't scum. I don't see that being Heart. This leaves Jingle. Just because it was the first wagon and it reached L-1 in less than 10 pages doesn't make it the wrong wagon.

All that said, I noticed and was trying to figure out what to do with what you posted about lufan and...

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:what is your RIP read sitting at?

In post 166, Kthxbye wrote:Sixth thing: There is something off about RIPs posting. I can't put my finger on it, but it doesn't read genuine. Weary of this one.

Here's where I'm at currently. If we lynch Jingle, then we get a read on 2 players. If we lynch lufan/RIP, we only get a read on Jingle...maybe.

I've played with Jingle before, so I still need to find that game and compare.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 182, Kthxbye wrote:Here's the deal. They way I read the Heart/Jingle interaction, I don't see how 1 isn't scum. I don't see that being Heart. This leaves Jingle. Just because it was the first wagon and it reached L-1 in less than 10 pages doesn't make it the wrong wagon.

This has nothing to do with what I asked, unless you are essentially claiming you are just trying to paint anything Jingle says as scum because you are creating a false dilemma and you think that Heartless is town.

You are attacking Jingle for seemingly saying RIP is a policy lynch (utility lynch may be a better term but meh). Are you trying to ignore that its just part of what he is calling RIP scum for?

Also why do one have to be scum? The attack from Heartless was bad enough that half of THAT ACCOUNT said it was dumb. I mean, assuming Heartless is town that is essentially confirmed town saying the attack is dumb, so why wouldn't anypony get upset with being attacked for something that shallow?

Side note to all RIP-kthnx is excellent scum team if one ever flips scum with the way kthnx is seeming to passively scum read RIP and then attack Jingle over a false dilemma while highlighting a minor point in the RIP attack from Jingle as being bad... or something really confusing like that.

Again, are you disagreeing with what Jingle said about RIP apart from the policy lynch talk? And for that matter why is policy lynching bad? Or for that matter utility lynching which is massively underused.

lufan/RIP/kthnx

That is a great pool to lynch from here. I would put good bits on two scum before no scum in that group. lufan and RIP are trying to just ignore attacks on them, kthnx is making these weird attacks that seem to take somewhat hypocritical stances and blow things way out of proportion while ignoring more critical links in the chain.
You don't earn
loyalty
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 182, Kthxbye wrote:I've played with Jingle before, so I still need to find that game and compare.

Twice, I believe. Once in house mafia where you thought me saying some diagnosticians might be scum and once in one of sc's games where I tunneled on someone the entire game on derptown and a scumteam of you and Titus rolled town hard. I may be missing some, but I'm mobile, so I'll check my game list later.

Tell me about how me town makes heartless scum, please. That sounds fascinating, given that I'm pretty sure we're both town.
This is a Parachute.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 183, Rainbowdash wrote:You are attacking Jingle for seemingly saying RIP is a policy lynch

No, that's not was I'm saying at all.

First off, I'm calling Jingle out as scum for the early exchange and how fake his explanation and 'whoa is me I'm lynched' posts. THAT is why I'm calling Jingle scum.

Secondly, I am not attacking Jingle for saying RIP is a policy lynch. Where are you even getting this? Jingle calls me an idiot. He then says he doesn't like how RIP insults his intelligence. He then calls many people in this game idiots. I was simply, as was bolded in my post, pointing out how hypocritical and fake his 'feelings' are which goes hand in hand with his fake bullshit 'whoa is me I'm lynched' posting.

Fake = Scum. Jingle = Fake. Jingle = Scum.

Now Rainbow, why are you hard defending Jingle?

In post 183, Rainbowdash wrote:these weird attacks that seem to take somewhat hypocritical stances and blow things way out of proportion while ignoring more critical links in the chain.

Bull fucking shit. You are saying shit that just isn't true for what...to see your own posting? Point this shit out right now. I'll wait.

In post 184, Jingle wrote:Tell me about how me town makes heartless scum, please. That sounds fascinating, given that I'm pretty sure we're both town.

Lucky for me, I don't think you're town so... :wink:

How bout a question that is pertinent:
What did you do in the 10 minutes between p51 and p52 and then the 4 minutes between p52 and p53.

In p51, you recognize (correctly I might add) that you are at L-1.
In p52, you quote not 1 but 2 votes of 6 on you. You then 'explain' your actions of why you posted as though you knew the scum team's name in regards to reading your role PM.
In p53, you post as though you just realized you were lynched.

All 6 votes on you were on the same damned page. So, if you can somehow explain in a way that's believable how you fuck up you p51-53 so badly by miscounting votes on ONE WHOLE PAGE, I may try and not tunnel you till you're lynched....I doubt it, but I wanna see you trip over your fakeness so everyone else can see it for what it is.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Jingle »

I posted a warning to prevent a quickhammer. Then I actually read all of the intervening posts so I could actually respond to them. As best I can tell though, I counted both heartless votes as separate the second time. Probably because I was frustrated over being voted for shitty reasons.

Any particular reason you've ignored the false dichotomy accusation?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Jingle »

As far as I know this is every game me and Kthx have played together.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=36900- UDesign (Both Town)

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=jingle- (Me Scum)
This is a Parachute.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 185, Kthxbye wrote:Secondly, I am not attacking Jingle for saying RIP is a policy lynch. Where are you even getting this? Jingle calls me an idiot. He then says he doesn't like how RIP insults his intelligence. He then calls many people in this game idiots. I was simply, as was bolded in my post, pointing out how hypocritical and fake his 'feelings' are which goes hand in hand with his fake bullshit 'whoa is me I'm lynched' posting.

Because you spend more time arguing this point than anything else about Jingle. Plus "faked" seems like a weak attack because its pretty subjective. For instance why cant I just say that you are being "fake" in trying to use that tell? Falls in that "overreaction" category which is just filler to try and make a weak case look stronger. Plus am I to expect you actually know all of the time how many votes are on you and will never miss an unvote, count wrong, etc? I wasn't sure how many votes was on Jingle there, knew it had to be close to a lynch and went back and checked after the claim there.

As far as I can tell, you have one subjective tell on Jingle, or in more blunt terms - no case. Just like the rest of that wagon which needs to be nuked off the face of the planet. I will hard defend anypony who is getting pushed for reasons that are just ponyfeathers, and I cant for a second believe you are comfortable being on a wagon if you are town that has lufan (who cant explain his vote) and Mainez (who is voting him for the scumteam thing but apparently doesn't know the scumteam name) on it.

Im defending him because everypony attacking him is a varying level of scum read due to complete lack of any player being able to get something that resembles an actual tell together. The closest thing that has come up is a "slip" that half of the hydra who "caught" it thinks its not one. So yeah, I think he is the mislynch of the day and am going to get in the way of it as much as possible. It tends to be exceedingly difficult to get a lynch by that im not a fan of.

Your hypocracy is around RIP. You seem to call him scum, then are just coming down hard and almost calling Jingle scum for interaction with him where Jingle calls him scum, which seems to show that you either don't really have a leaning scum read (which is about where you seem to be on RIP - although you seem to be shirking answering that one) or that's changed... or you are trying to say Jingle is bussing... or something that doenst make any sense.

So out of curiosity... why is one of Jingle/Heartless scum? That just seems like another thing you are throwing out there to somehow add more weight to your push.

Actually really tempted to move my vote here... but lufan being unable to actually explain his vote on a L-1 wagon is a major concern.
You don't earn
loyalty
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 188, Rainbowdash wrote:and I cant for a second believe you are comfortable being on a wagon if you are town that has lufan (who cant explain his vote) and Mainez (who is voting him for the scumteam thing but apparently doesn't know the scumteam name) on it.

This....is something I will concede is a valid point I wasn't paying attention to.

In post 188, Rainbowdash wrote:Your hypocracy is around RIP. You seem to call him scum, then are just coming down hard and almost calling Jingle scum for interaction with him where Jingle calls him scum, which seems to show that you either don't really have a leaning scum read (which is about where you seem to be on RIP - although you seem to be shirking answering that one) or that's changed... or you are trying to say Jingle is bussing... or something that doenst make any sense.

So out of curiosity... why is one of Jingle/Heartless scum? That just seems like another thing you are throwing out there to somehow add more weight to your push.

Firstly, I'm not calling Jingle scum for any interaction with RIP. Again with you putting words in my mouth.

Secondly, the Jingle/Heartless interaction didn't look like town vs town to me. If Jingle were to flip town, I wouldn't go after Heartless at all at this point.

As hard for me as this is....maaaaybe I'm wrong. Comparing Jingle this game to his scum game in House has me second guessing myself.

Part of me still thinks he's scum, but it may be pride more than actual analysis. I grudgingly

UNVOTE:
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

I think Jingle would be the so called utility lynch. wow Many reads so interaction.
RIP I think is town. He is classic archetype newcomer. Comes in being a complete shmendrick. Lords over us saying we're doing it wrong. I think if they are scum they would be more ambivalent. Instead they feel entitled.

PSA: Never forget to check your priviledge.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

What do you think of my argument for him being scum.
This is a Parachute.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

In post 191, Jingle wrote:What do you think of my argument for him being scum.

? I assume is what you are referring to. It seems emotionally consistent to me. Instead of a random freak out I might have called you scum for it. As far as does it persuade me? It made me think twice. I think heartless had the better case on him in post iirc. I just don't think RIP is scum. I think you might have confirmation bias. Heartless case on rip is more sound, but fails in that RIP might just give zero shits. It is day one. The game is barely getting on. I think if it was d2 I would jump on it.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh good. I'm not the only one who read RIP as scummy while reading over this.
VOTE: RIP

Phone is about to die, will have a proper post once I'm home.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by d3x »

@Yakko- I would very much appreciate it if you responded to this.
In post 133, d3x wrote:
In post 118, hi im Yakko wrote:VOTE: MMWW lot of dissonance with the heads they seem a bit uncoordinated.
I had the exact opposite reaction. Point to the dissonance you're seeing in Meds, plz.

In post 162, RIP wrote:I need jingle to post. I have so,e questions that might help us
Did I miss where you asked Jingle a bunch of questions? I don't remember you interacting with him in the slightest. Why can't you post whatever questions you may have and... wait for him to come back and answer them?

@Kthx- Why did you feel the need to rehash everything that has already been said about the Jingle/Dark Coalition? You didn't really add any depth to the debate and multiple people {myself included} have already given a play by play.
Kthxbye wrote:Fifth thing: d3x, are you town? Why should I believe you?
Have you ever asked me this question before?
Kthxbye wrote:Seventh thing: Yakko's posting is...well, I can't go into it, but I'm seeing scum here.
Why can't you go into it?

@lufan- Real shit time. Have you read the thread?

In post 174, Jingle wrote:
In post 161, RIP wrote:At heartless:
I think for scum I have something like jingle, elbirn and maybe mainez.

If jingle is a town then I'm gonna suspect meds went wrong, and lufan too.

Chaining mislynches. Nice.
Do you have TownReads on the players RIP was suggesting we go after once you've flipped? How do you feel about this being a direct response to Heartless asking RIP for more Reads?

In post 180, Rainbowdash wrote:Anypony else notice the players who are lurking and refusing to answer questions are all voting Jingle? Decent enough town tell on him right there that most of the wagon has no clue why they are on it.
I'm having a hard time differentiating between Newb and NewbScum on that front. I'm hoping that the old beards around here {myself included} will pick up the pace a bit and the content will flow. I think that if that's their game, it won't be long to sort them out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Mod
- I know your policy is to autoprod after 5 days of not posting, but can we trim that to 2-3, please? It's relatively standard for a Mini and it'll save me from asking you to prod everyone after 48hrs :D Speaking of which... could you please prod Mainez, Flames, RIP, and Elbirn? This game will be like pulling teeth if half the player list gets in a real lackadaisical posting stride.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 171, My Haircut Went Wrong wrote:
In post 162, RIP wrote:I need jingle to post. I have so,e questions that might help us

Just pm him why don't you?

-1-

Is that legal? That's a Modkill in other forums
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by RIP »

Jingle first of all, I unvoted you because I didn't like how fast the votes were coming in.
Also becuase I have info that makes me think you might have a similar PM to mine.
I then was thinking that maybe whoever pointed out you were a wolf was actually a wolf or had a diff role PM.
If we have similar roles then u can see why I didnt want to talk about it.

Thing is you didn't really care and I thought if you were town u would be more vocal.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by RIP »

Jingle I was gonna ask you to claim, I can probably clear you then but out myself :(
Then I'll be Nk.
If u think this is scummy then don't it but don't expect any help then
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by RIP »

I stop posting and been reading.
I decided to take a step back after I been called a spammer multiple times and this is second game I been called a policy lynch for playing the game hard.
You are bunch of slackers so I'm gonna adjust. Read more and post less.
I'm a very active player and so far if you think I'm scum then you are scum or misguided or I failed to clear myself.
I'm new, I'm brash and can be a dick.
I haven't been welcomed in this site because of my style and different meta and stuff. I'm still here and will break thru it.

Also when I said I put fear on wolves heart I was referring to my other forum. Not this one, here im not a proven top 10 player.

I had this problem in every other forum, so I know this. It takes a while for people to understand my posting and passion.

I'm here.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by RIP »

Also in my experience.
People who pop in like aristemedes or whatever his name is, those are the people who we need to policy lynch. I was 2000% more content and post than he does.

He makes one post with : OMG rip is scum guys I just read.

Says nothing.
No quotes.
No discussion.

This people we kill and shame and then publicly stone in post game. This is horrible but it's normal here.

Again I wanna be part of this but damn, let's get some order in here. This place is too easy for scum to run crazy and just destroy town.

Matterfact I'm willing to bet that scum is 20% more liekly to win that other 3 main forums I play on. Make that 2 actually.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”