Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Ok, Kagami's ISO was painfully lacking in relevant info. It was mostly him arguing about his GI, Hoopla, and sotty reads (with the most emphasis on GI). There was one bit regarding Seraphim that could point to Seraphim scum. Kagami explained his townread on Seraphim by Sera not voting Kagami when he could have. Had Kagami been Town it would have been a valid reason for Town Seraphim, but knowing that Kagami was scum leaves open the possibility that Seraphim didn't vote Kagami because they were scum together.

Wait, that's actually pretty fishy considering Seraphim was saying a Sotty scumflip would implicate Kagami, and vice-versa to a lesser extent.

Let me check the chronology on that one to make sure Kagami wasn't referring to a moment before Seraphim had that interaction pegged.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 348, Seraphim wrote:I apologize for not posting lately, my internet went to complete shit. I just caught up with the game now.

In post 297, wgeurts wrote:
In post 295, Seraphim wrote:I feel much more confident about MS-town though.

Why?
His posting isn't just bullshit. I can see shit actually happening in his posts, thought-processes, etc.

Also, this vengeful idea is not a good one and it makes me suspicious of Hoopla only because I feel like it was introduced to create frivolous game theory discussion in a game that, as ABR has pointed out, really boils down to scumhunting at least on these first days. Certainly, we need to get a scumlynch right off the bat, but that's every game...so I don't understand what the point is?

The wagon on me is bullshit but because there's no case on me I'm just going to ignore it past this point.
I feel less good about the SW-slot wagon. I guess we'll see what happens with that slot.

Hum tee tum.

ABR, MS, wgeurts, GreyICE, ZZX, and Zar(Empire) are all town.

Meaning that the scumteam is within:
Kagami, sotty, Eddie, Hoopla, Nacho

Unvote
Vote: sotty

The Kagami and Eddie slots need more time. Nacho I feel should be more town than he currently is, same with Hoopla. That's from past experience, but it's enough to keep them off the town list. While I don't necessarily agree with GreyICE's initial attack on sotty for various reasons, I do think her play has been less than stellar as it only includes a 1v1 with GreyICE and has really only been reactive play. I'm not seeing any significant scumhunting, only arguments back and forth. Her vote on me reeks, seems like she did it because it was the new hip-happening thing to be doing.

sotty, why was my RVS vote on MS "icky"?

Kagami, got anything to say that's especially interesting? Why are you into the vengeful thing?

Also if any of the fucks on my wagon want to come and actually engage me and talk with me and point out some reasons why I'm scum, I would be so down. Until then, I'm just going to keep doing my thing.

Ok, this is the post I think Kagami was pointing out where Sera didn't vote Kagami. Seraphim actually chose Sotty over Kagami, but the interaction with Kagami that immediately followed resulted in Seraphim taking his vote from Sotty so it wasn't there for very long.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 798, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: sotty

I've mulled things over. All things considered, I still want a Hoopla lynch; her being scum is a sure thing for me at this point. But I figure that's something we can do in the future, I think.

Here's my concise rationale for my vote. No way are GreyICE and Kagami scum together; same with GreyICE and sotty. A scumflip from either of them means a cleared GreyICE. The reason I want sotty over Kagami is that sotty-scum almost certainly implicates Kagami but vice versa does not hold up as well. Sotty is actually distancing away from Kagami's defense and the subsequent smackdown with GreyICE in some of her posts, as she does not respond to them at all. (Take a look back thru ISO) I could imagine Kagami as scum trying to start noise to defend her scumbuddy and push the wagon onto GreyICE. Frankly, this is not something I would expect Kagami to do unless they were scum together or Kagami was town. I can explain this more if people want but I don't have time now.

I also resent being told that I'm lurking when I have a perfectly respectable post count thank you.

Then this post came some time later where he pegs the Sotty-Kagami-GI interaction and votes Sotty, so leaving the Kagami wagon alone was long before this statement.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 819, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Hoopla

MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

And then on the next page this happened...
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

So far it looks like Seraphim tried to softdistance from Kagami-Sotty while Kagami tried to defend Sotty from GI and worm in a Seraphim Townread with it.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4203, pirate mollie wrote:okay I am following your thinking, do you think that abr wld intentionally create conflict as scum? to me it is a risky plan of diminished returns that yielded a negative result where alchey had to come in and smooth things over in order to get the conclusion he wanted for his team. his replace out was weird AND I AM NOT BEING DAZZLED BY ALCHEY. I want to read his posts and love them and I am not. I feel like trying to get the both of you to get a real convo going it is like digging out teeth with a grapefruit spoon.

Honestly, the whole angry ABR thing feels like not alignment relevant to me anymore. I don't think it's a scum theatrical; some people have beef with others which can be often irrelevant to the game itself. If you're saying that I think he would exploit it because he was scum; no, I don't think so; but players who are aggressive as town and aware of this will often mimic their town meta to match their play; so ABR being cocky at the beginning felt like a towntell but then waning down to become more complacent in the end does look weird to me.
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Zar »

In post 4205, pirate mollie wrote:I can't wait to see how you do with a book of metal sonics and zzthing's posts cos it is going to take ages cos I did try earlier. I know I can't do it I don't have the attention span.

prediction: you will die of old age.

also wguerts flipped town so what does that do to your idea that wguerts and zzthing were scum together. cos its like you went there and left me hanging and i am not any clearer as to your read on zzthing! except for the hyperposting part.

my team was gut reading metal as town to (bulba, eddie) wis thinks he is scum but he is all "ugh I thought this game wld be easy with the grey flip". cos we thought there was a good chance grey wld flip scum. and we are back to figuring things out. I am thinking about grey and trying to look at the game from his perspective cos I want to get inside his and see if there is any intersection of thought cos mine was diametrically opposed to most of his until the end.

Oh my god, don't tell me about it. Between ZZZX and Metal Sonic they have over 1700 posts combined, at 25 posts per page, that's like 68 pages of this game that I need to go over! Just thinking about reading that makes me want to crawl into a bed and cover myself and sleep, if you know what I mean! (and don't even take me to paranoia levels).

Regarding to ZZZX I was talking about what my read on ZZZX was when the whole scream match happened between him and GI. Earlier I had ZZZX has a weaker town read. Gut had him as pretty town initially during my replacement and he seemed to be in the same place with trying to figure Nacho when I was still trying to wrap my head around him. Some of things that made me lose a bit of confidence in him was that the reasoning he kept using to townread metal sonic seemed a bit like run-of-the-mill, and that some of his bolder stances seemed to be on the predicament of wanting to lynch players he wasn't really scumreading but more like thinking they were antitown (the difference being that there didn't seem to be an organic suspicion, but more of a justification of voting them based on their play, which is something I tend to find scum do when they really can't find anything they could reasonably claim to be scummy to cling to).

In a sense, he feels very similar to MS because it he keeps changing his stances, but the problem I'm having (which you have brought up as well) is like it feels the way he's doing it feels like keeping his options open. There's that thing you commented on (also are you like in singer's mind or something? she brought up this our skype chat) like, he keeps optimistically lining up pairing options but then he's all like "there's other pairings possible too", which is kinda what I would expect from scum here to do, since then the pushes make it less about looking for scum and more like setting up a mislynch plan, since at any given townflip all you need to do is basically shift into your undisclosed partnerships. It's like, there's no motivation for him to try to discern alignments independently, he's basically just calling out "there's scum between those two, let's lynch them both!"
Show

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Bah, I looked at Ooba's posts while Sotty and Kagami were alive.

He rallied hard for the Sotty lynch even when Nacho was getting wagoned and hard advocated Nacho Town, which I like. The only oddity is how he treated the Kagami read post Sotty's flip. He was hard Townreading the slot for Sotty-related reasons, but then voted when Kagami was at L-2 because it would have cleared 3 players. It just seems like an odd turnaround when he didn't previously have a vote on any of his scumreads during that Day phase. In a vacuum the turnaround looked like him giving up on a scumbuddy getting quickly wagoned, but considering that he wanted to clear 3 players from the scumflip makes me think it wasn't scum motivated (unless he's scum with ZZZX).

His posts at the time of the turnaround say an MS-Kagami scumpair makes sense, so now I'll have to go through that monstrous ISO to see how MS treated Sotty and Kagami.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MetalSonic

I'm sharing ZZZX's sentiments about the levels of Towniness coming from everyone, but PoE leaves me pretty sure lynching down the line of Ooba/MS/Zar wins the game, and if I take Ooba out of that pool it leaves MS/Zar. It's 4:2, so we still have 2 chances to get it right. If I haven't fucked up and taken both scum out of my lynch pool, this gets us 1 (hopefully both) scum.

(Normally I'd wait until going through Sonic's posts to decide whether to vote or not, but God knows how long that will take and I'm putting enough confidence into my PoE pool to vote there.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Zar »

Actually, ZZZX, I do have a question:

In post 3853, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3851, pirate mollie wrote:am I on it?

well i created a town block with me ooba and you but metal for some reason is not liking it,

In post 3922, ZZZX wrote:Isn't that what YOU are doing?

Anyways we lynch you if you flip town we lynch me then lynch zar/metal/alchemist in that order. Never touch ooba/mollie

In post 3952, ZZZX wrote:IF both me and grey flip town and someone lynches ooba/pirate I will fucking flip out after game if we lost because of it. Just leaving this here.

Can you explain when did you go from wanting to townbloc ooba and not wanting to touch him or having him flipped to

In post 4124, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4122, Metal Sonic wrote:omg zzzx you are here!!!!!!!

i was so lonely!

was preparing for my finals. they will be fucking hard. :P

also half of the playlist here is doing nothing. its that bad..

p-edit: it can make sense. Ima keep ooba alive for a while tho, dont you agree? we lynch easy scum then we finish with hard one.

wanting to keep him alive for a while because "lynch easy scum first!"?
Show

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Because if I were to doubt anyone in our block I would doubt ooba. And this is 6p so there is a chance to end at 3p
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Zar »

Weren't you all for the Nacho Brick Road before GreyICE's flip? Considering that you are GreyICE's venge target, would you say that it affects your will to let us follow along with it as in, say, GreyICE would have chosen another target instead? For example: would you have honored GreyICE's venge target if he had chosen anyone other than yourself?
Show

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Zar »

Also, ZZZX what are the other pairings you seem to think are still possible?
Show

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Not really at this stage. If grey happened before wge I would have accepted it but think about the fact that tomorrow is lylo if we mislynch. We have a problem then.

Hmmm.I can see alchem work with basically anyone. Metal with you is unlikely but possible
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Sonic's Post of the Day REOPENED

-Editor note: browser crashed, my wall got deleted. Damn.

Hi everyone! It appears that the game's trend is lulling into a "low post frequency, high content" kind of meta, so I'm going to revert back to my Day 1 where I post ONLY on the computer and ONLY 24 hours. Through this, I hope that my town alignment can be clearly reflected to all, and that mollie and myself can be entrusted to carry the reigns of town and bring us to the final win. I envision us to be the beacons of light that will permeate the haze that has fallen upon us since the replacements entered. This also means that I will be speaking to mollie like a normal person, rather than attempt to be endearing with her "molliespeak", as it appears that she does not appreciate it.

In post 2230, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm proud of you though!! I enjoyed you talking to Mollie in molliespeak although I don't think she understood what you were trying to do

Firstly, I would like to deliver fresh game thoughts from shos directly from the team pt:

shos is startled by both wgeurts and Grey flipping town. shos would accept the vengeshot, as we have not reached lylo.

shos thinks that Zar* is "super uber doopir extremely supertown in a level of lynch-me-before-him," [sic]
->-> Additionally, shos feels that Zar's case on Alchemist is "pretty darn good", accounting for the fact that bussing in this setup would be either suicidal or very brave play.
Reason*:
"VCA+empire's ISO+his posts' content make me nod, almost always."

With this thought, shos is looking at a Alchemist/ZZZX scumteam; if Alchemist flips scum, shos feels that ooba is clear.

shos likes mollie better when he looks at her recent posts and results. shos particularly likes the Wisdom thought that she had shared about the Grey flip.

@ZZZX @Ooba

What do the both of you think of Alchemist's non-response to the case of him, and in fact supporting the player trying to lynch him?

"WTF"
-- in response to

->ZZZX's 180 on the venge is super scummy.
-> "When you promise to be ok with being lynched, have a mislynch and THEN claim that you don't think you should be lynched, that's scum 101."

I've taken the time to reread the entire game. That's right. I tried to look at the game with the eyes of a new replacement, to understand the perspectives of flipped town, and see who was having dodgy interactions with flipped scum. There's too much to say, and I can literally write a case on every player (including myself!) that they are scum, but the difficult part is analyzing which player is more likely to be scum than the others here. There is no such thing as a 100%, but I try to narrow confidence levels to as high as possible.

Also, since we're circlejerking about reads, found this tidbit:
Metal Sonic wrote:I will not lynch: Metal Sonic, ABR, ZZZ X
Town but may lynch if only they are left: Zar, Wgeurts, EddieFenix
I am willing to lynch: Kagami, Sotty, Ooba
[Paranoid scumreads that flipped town]: Nachomamma, GreyICE

Mollie. If you want to interact with me, ask me any question and I will answer seriously now. Anything.

I read my ISO in under 30 minutes, by the way. Of course, maybe you could argue that I already knew my alignment, and that I (sort of) remember what I post, but the first page isn't bad!

Responses to the overnight information

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:you have certainly not been putting time than I have.

Let's be clear here. I am definitely putting the most amount of time than all the other players in the game. I'm not going to even argue with you on this as you won't entertain it, and if I'm mature, neither should I.

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:I can't remember a thing that zarella says when there are 3 entire pages consisting of nothing but you and zzthing.

They were necessary for me to sort ZZZX. I hope you already understand the point that me and ZZZX have a long history, and that you can respect our method of sorting each other out, even if it looks unorthodox or may be messy to those who do have a clue what is going on. shos was pushing hard for me to vote ZZZX, in addition to Titus's incriminating VCA result and Grey's strong scumread on him. If it weren't for that sorting exercise, I would be voting him immediately first thing today, and never move my vote. So, please respect what we were trying to do.

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:pretty sure that if grey realised that you were the 1 with the 800+ vote count he wld have said the same to you.

This is wrong. Grey was the one who heavily hinted that I stop 'posting walls', and to be "more concise". Obviously, he wouldn't be insulting me coarsely for that, because it is a town thing to do, but it was clearly implied.

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:Wait, an Eddie vote?

ABR you are Santa Claus! I <3 you

Vote: Eddie

MetalSonic, I literally loath you and your play. I make a strong effort to post posts that are coherent, logical thoughts. I make a strong effort to clearly and concisely communicate, to not post meandering walls, to try and actually communicate what I am thinking. When you put zero effort into understanding my posts, as you have done, you remove my desire to communicate with you.

Well, he did insult me, whoops. But I was scumreading him too so that probably contributed to his annoyance.

In post 4244, Alchemist21 wrote:I went through Sotty's ISO and noticed she kept complaining about Seraphim and how nobody was lynching the slot, but didn't hardpush for that lynch. She had her vote on Seraphim for most of the game, but in her final post she still had Ooba as scummiest but had her vote on the Eddie/Mollie slot.

Do you have any insights from her ISO? It seems like you are summarizing what you found, but not actually gaining any new scumreads/knowledge; no analysis.

In post 4244, Alchemist21 wrote:Based on the Seraphim-Sotty relationship, the Townpoints here would be Sotty voteparking on Seraphim for the vast majority of their time in the game and Seraphim accurately ID'ing Kagami/Sotty/GI. The scumpoints would be Sotty's and Seraphim's suspicions on each other never really went anywhere and they both were complaining about stuff when they weren't posting about GI/Sotty/Kagami.

Your points are very weak. Did you take into account Big Brother ABR's catch on Seraphim?

Spoiler: ABR warns Seraphim of extremely suspicious interactions
In post 485, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You unvoted Sotty so she could post more, even though you have a scum read on her, and decide to vote for Hoopla who posted even less content than Sotty.

Vote: Seraphim

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:what lynch inertia existed at that time?

Inertia is a physics concept:
Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to any change in its state of motion, including changes to its speed and direction. It is the tendency of objects to keep moving in a straight line at constant velocity

What I mean is that the Kagami lynch was like a monster truck crushing through, and Ooba couldn't stop it even if he had a crowbar and a hammer. I hope you noticed how Ooba tried to stop the Kagami lynch that day -- then a few hours later after I go to bed and wait for him to post his thoughts, he turns table and launches an assault on me instead. That's lynch inertia, Ooba had a 0% chance of derailing the Kagami wagon. Because he is a human trying to stop a truck.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:there wasn't much stagnation at this point.

There was stagnation 3 days ago during the GreyICE day. An entire weekend of nobody posting.

Spoiler: mollie is bored too
In post 4104, pirate mollie wrote:metal, I don't even want to deal with you cos you are trying to engage me only on the level of ego posting and I am just too bored and tired to deal with it.

In post 3918, pirate mollie wrote:also I am bored.

I will pester you into a grey lynch

I think that is sincerely beneficial

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:I don't like how metal is trying to speed his way through the game

You are right, and I apologise if you don't like it.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:cos the inertia that he thinks is happening is not actually happening.

This is true too. It's only been a couple of days, and the game has run for only a month. But it feels like it has been 4 months since Day 1. This game's intensity pumps in a lot of action and makes time feel elongated. I'm a hyperactive teenager, I hope you understand.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:and then metal says this which is a lie:

I think I should explain this clearly to you and nip the problem in the bud before it snowballs any further. Mollie, I was
never
in favor of a venge plan. Nacho's reads and lynch list, I did agree of, except that I had wanted GreyICE to flip first regardless. Ooba's 'case' on me -- since debunked -- was entirely because of my showing of this reluctance and he thought it was scummy because he could not understand what I was doing.

And then I blame ooba for derailing the nacho plan. That's a separate issue, I got distracted by shiny things. I don't think there's a contradiction here, but if you want to clear up any misunderstanding, please clear them up with
me
rather than have nasty thoughts that don't help the game.

In post 4257, Alchemist21 wrote:He rallied hard for the Sotty lynch even when Nacho was getting wagoned and hard advocated Nacho Town, which I like.

Is this something that scum cannot do? They know who will flip scum and who will not.

Did you take into account that Ooba is a good player and is able to town up regardless of alignment, while Seraphim was more inexperienced and whose actions would be more alignment-indicative?

In post 4257, Alchemist21 wrote:if I take Ooba out of that pool

Why are you taking Ooba out of the pool despite the inconsistencies that you have found in Seraphim's ISO?

@Zar:

I've requested for you to analyze Ooba earlier but you appear to have missed it. I cannot find any mention of Ooba in your ISO nor see your thoughts on him. Can you analyze ooba later?

VOTE: Zar
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

@Mollie:

Just a fun question:
In post 4200, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like nightless games are the most stressful

Would the game be more stressful in general for town or scum? Why do you think so?
oopsies! haha!

Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Zar »

In post 4262, ZZZX wrote:Not really at this stage. If grey happened before wge I would have accepted it but think about the fact that tomorrow is lylo if we mislynch. We have a problem then.

Hmmm.I can see alchem work with basically anyone. Metal with you is unlikely but possible

I'm starting to feel like, your argument here is less about solving the game and more like wanting it to fit an agenda, it's like doing so you don't really want to discern the alignment of the slots you want to lynch; basically your argument is that you think they fit as partners but have left every option open that fits you; which gives you wiggle room to switch if a mislynch happens.
Show

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:09 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.2Alchemist (1) - Zar
Metal Sonic (1) - Alchemist
Zar (1) - Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3) - Ooba, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:16 am

Post by Zar »

In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:@Zar:

I've requested for you to analyze Ooba earlier but you appear to have missed it. I cannot find any mention of Ooba in your ISO nor see your thoughts on him. Can you analyze ooba later?

My reasoning to think why Ooba is unlikely to be scum here before was given in and is derived from Sotty/Seraphim. If you did read my comments to Mollie in you'd see where part of my reasoning was coming from.

In post 3695, Zar wrote:I feel like wgeurts is the most likely partner to Sotty and Kagami here; ABR/Alchemist works as a partner too; I think Sotty's interactions with mollie point away from them being likely partners; Seraphim/ooba could be a Sotty Partner but the whole voting thing sotty did parking her vote on him feels like pulling away. Metal Sonic feels town to me by play but Sotty was rather ambivalent on his opinion about him and was in the wrong side of the tracks. ABR/Alchemist seems to be a good partner for Sotty based on the supposed townread and derail of both wagons. Wgeurts had a strong townread on Sotty, yet never responded to my read on her and the interactions between him and Sotty seem like the type a partner would have. Have not looked at Kagami's posts yet.

I have yet to go over ooba's ISO but I want to take a look at you and ZZZX first because I frankly can't remember either of your stances very well and want to check I'm not missing anything in that sea of posts of you both.
Show

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4265, Zar wrote:
In post 4262, ZZZX wrote:Not really at this stage. If grey happened before wge I would have accepted it but think about the fact that tomorrow is lylo if we mislynch. We have a problem then.

I'm starting to feel like, your argument here is less about solving the game and more like wanting it to fit an agenda, it's like doing so you don't really want to discern the alignment of the slots you want to lynch; basically your argument is that you think they fit as partners but have left every option open that fits you; which gives you wiggle room to switch if a mislynch happens.

Let me teach you guys what I know, and make you stop misreping me, both of you and metal.

First of all I am not scum hunting

yes you read that right. I am not scum hunting, i was town hunting all game long and guess what? I have my town in mollie, with weaker town reads in ooba and metal (and metal is acting so weird that the read on him is dying out) with the rest as even less towny

alright so what did we learn here? the reasoning for my lynches. I can use the pairings if i caught one scum which at that time will be risky free since i can eliminate most enemies. also pairings can save me the pain of lynching prob town, f.e is metal scum then ooba is town.

now to some interesting stuff:
'
-
@Metal
I asked you before I 180 on my venge if you can hit scum 100% tomorrow.
I didnt get a yes.
if you want me to venge even with that then I have a really short response:
Fuck Off No
Its really simple. You are telling me you cant win the game for sure and want me to sacrafice even knowing It ends in a lose?
This is not what I expect from the scum hunter I used to sheep, Which is the reason I dont have you as a mollie grade read. I have seen everything town mollie would do been done here and it felt genuine,. your felt weird.
Also correct me if I am wrong did you not just say zar is town just to freaking vote him? What the serious fuck?

-
@Mollie
I know I promised not to respond to metal but this pisses me off, I made sure that my post is made to address all. On that note if you check sonic's post dont you feel weird? since the begining of this day he has been pushing for me so softly i felt it was abnormal. Slightly hinting at the venge over and over again (even tho he was the one that was said to appose the plan.) yet never pushing it. and slightly attacking me about it and now suddenly I happen to be a scum read of his (beatiful). Otherwise I am liking Zar at this stage tbh.

-
@Zar
Same question as mollie, Also I am liking your posts. your "attacks" on me feel legit. But yea you need to wake up and look at the facts somewhat :)

-
@Ooba
I would love thoughts about the game at this stage. you have been useless the last few days to be frank. I have not noticed any informal posts from you lately

-
@Alchem
I dont feel your posts scummy per say but if you ask me your interactions with sonic slot after being re-read are really reaaly fishy, also my gut tells me scum team is alchem-sonic. Anyway for now I would like your general thoughts on Zar/Ooba/Sonic and who makes more sense as scum more.

-
@Alchem
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:->ZZZX's 180 on the venge is super scummy.
-> "When you promise to be ok with being lynched, have a mislynch and THEN claim that you don't think you should be lynched, that's scum 101."

quick note i forgot to add: I promised at day 5 considering we will have 2 more lynches. grey died at day 6,. Even grey posting before he got lynched showed he had less interest in his venge after all. Because he knew how critical it was after wge's lynch. that a single mislynch gives us holi lylo
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4268, ZZZX wrote:-@MetalI asked you before I 180 on my venge if you can hit scum 100% tomorrow. I didnt get a yes. if you want me to venge even with that then I have a really short response: Fuck Off No Its really simple. You are telling me you cant win the game for sure and want me to sacrafice even knowing It ends in a lose? This is not what I expect from the scum hunter I used to sheep, Which is the reason I dont have you as a mollie grade read. I have seen everything town mollie would do been done here and it felt genuine,. your felt weird. Also correct me if I am wrong did you not just say zar is town just to freaking vote him? What the serious fuck?

Shos said it. I don't necessarily agree with him. I'm just posting what he said. So you are wrong on all of them.

Grey is right, you are a terrible reader.
oopsies! haha!

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4270, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 4268, ZZZX wrote:-@MetalI asked you before I 180 on my venge if you can hit scum 100% tomorrow. I didnt get a yes. if you want me to venge even with that then I have a really short response: Fuck Off No Its really simple. You are telling me you cant win the game for sure and want me to sacrafice even knowing It ends in a lose? This is not what I expect from the scum hunter I used to sheep, Which is the reason I dont have you as a mollie grade read. I have seen everything town mollie would do been done here and it felt genuine,. your felt weird. Also correct me if I am wrong did you not just say zar is town just to freaking vote him? What the serious fuck?

Shos said it. I don't necessarily agree with him. I'm just posting what he said. So you are wrong on all of them.

Grey is right, you are a terrible reader.

In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:
Sonic's Post of the Day REOPENED

-Editor note: browser crashed, my wall got deleted. Damn.

Hi everyone! It appears that the game's trend is lulling into a "low post frequency, high content" kind of meta, so I'm going to revert back to my Day 1 where I post ONLY on the computer and ONLY 24 hours. Through this, I hope that my town alignment can be clearly reflected to all, and that mollie and myself can be entrusted to carry the reigns of town and bring us to the final win. I envision us to be the beacons of light that will permeate the haze that has fallen upon us since the replacements entered. This also means that I will be speaking to mollie like a normal person, rather than attempt to be endearing with her "molliespeak", as it appears that she does not appreciate it.

In post 2230, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm proud of you though!! I enjoyed you talking to Mollie in molliespeak although I don't think she understood what you were trying to do

Firstly, I would like to deliver fresh game thoughts from shos directly from the team pt:

shos is startled by both wgeurts and Grey flipping town. shos would accept the vengeshot, as we have not reached lylo.

shos thinks that Zar* is "super uber doopir extremely supertown in a level of lynch-me-before-him," [sic]
->-> Additionally, shos feels that Zar's case on Alchemist is "pretty darn good", accounting for the fact that bussing in this setup would be either suicidal or very brave play.
Reason*:
"VCA+empire's ISO+his posts' content make me nod, almost always."

With this thought, shos is looking at a Alchemist/ZZZX scumteam; if Alchemist flips scum, shos feels that ooba is clear.

shos likes mollie better when he looks at her recent posts and results. shos particularly likes the Wisdom thought that she had shared about the Grey flip.

@ZZZX @Ooba

What do the both of you think of Alchemist's non-response to the case of him, and in fact supporting the player trying to lynch him?

"WTF"
-- in response to

->ZZZX's 180 on the venge is super scummy.

I've taken the time to reread the entire game. That's right. I tried to look at the game with the eyes of a new replacement, to understand the perspectives of flipped town, and see who was having dodgy interactions with flipped scum. There's too much to say, and I can literally write a case on every player (including myself!) that they are scum, but the difficult part is analyzing which player is more likely to be scum than the others here. There is no such thing as a 100%, but I try to narrow confidence levels to as high as possible.

Also, since we're circlejerking about reads, found this tidbit:
Metal Sonic wrote:I will not lynch: Metal Sonic, ABR, ZZZ X
Town but may lynch if only they are left: Zar, Wgeurts, EddieFenix
I am willing to lynch: Kagami, Sotty, Ooba
[Paranoid scumreads that flipped town]: Nachomamma, GreyICE

Mollie. If you want to interact with me, ask me any question and I will answer seriously now. Anything.

I read my ISO in under 30 minutes, by the way. Of course, maybe you could argue that I already knew my alignment, and that I (sort of) remember what I post, but the first page isn't bad!

Responses to the overnight information

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:you have certainly not been putting time than I have.

Let's be clear here. I am definitely putting the most amount of time than all the other players in the game. I'm not going to even argue with you on this as you won't entertain it, and if I'm mature, neither should I.

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:I can't remember a thing that zarella says when there are 3 entire pages consisting of nothing but you and zzthing.

They were necessary for me to sort ZZZX. I hope you already understand the point that me and ZZZX have a long history, and that you can respect our method of sorting each other out, even if it looks unorthodox or may be messy to those who do have a clue what is going on. shos was pushing hard for me to vote ZZZX, in addition to Titus's incriminating VCA result and Grey's strong scumread on him. If it weren't for that sorting exercise, I would be voting him immediately first thing today, and never move my vote. So, please respect what we were trying to do.

In post 4237, pirate mollie wrote:pretty sure that if grey realised that you were the 1 with the 800+ vote count he wld have said the same to you.

This is wrong. Grey was the one who heavily hinted that I stop 'posting walls', and to be "more concise". Obviously, he wouldn't be insulting me coarsely for that, because it is a town thing to do, but it was clearly implied.

In post 1318, GreyICE wrote:Wait, an Eddie vote?

ABR you are Santa Claus! I <3 you

Vote: Eddie

MetalSonic, I literally loath you and your play. I make a strong effort to post posts that are coherent, logical thoughts. I make a strong effort to clearly and concisely communicate, to not post meandering walls, to try and actually communicate what I am thinking. When you put zero effort into understanding my posts, as you have done, you remove my desire to communicate with you.

Well, he did insult me, whoops. But I was scumreading him too so that probably contributed to his annoyance.

In post 4244, Alchemist21 wrote:I went through Sotty's ISO and noticed she kept complaining about Seraphim and how nobody was lynching the slot, but didn't hardpush for that lynch. She had her vote on Seraphim for most of the game, but in her final post she still had Ooba as scummiest but had her vote on the Eddie/Mollie slot.

Do you have any insights from her ISO? It seems like you are summarizing what you found, but not actually gaining any new scumreads/knowledge; no analysis.

In post 4244, Alchemist21 wrote:Based on the Seraphim-Sotty relationship, the Townpoints here would be Sotty voteparking on Seraphim for the vast majority of their time in the game and Seraphim accurately ID'ing Kagami/Sotty/GI. The scumpoints would be Sotty's and Seraphim's suspicions on each other never really went anywhere and they both were complaining about stuff when they weren't posting about GI/Sotty/Kagami.

Your points are very weak. Did you take into account Big Brother ABR's catch on Seraphim?

Spoiler: ABR warns Seraphim of extremely suspicious interactions
In post 485, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You unvoted Sotty so she could post more, even though you have a scum read on her, and decide to vote for Hoopla who posted even less content than Sotty.

Vote: Seraphim

In post 379, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Seraphim. My friend. I'm going to give you one chance to realize how major your mistake was just now so you can correct it. I just showed you how scummy you look if Sotty flips scum. Even if she doesn't, your behavior in the last two hours are more contrived than the last season of How I met your Mother. I
will
lynch you later for this, you realize that, surely? You understand how this makes you look and how I will make sure that you flip because of this mistake, right?

Your next post is a vote for Sotty or I guarantee you I will see you to the ground,
personally

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:what lynch inertia existed at that time?

Inertia is a physics concept:
Inertia is the resistance of any physical object to any change in its state of motion, including changes to its speed and direction. It is the tendency of objects to keep moving in a straight line at constant velocity

What I mean is that the Kagami lynch was like a monster truck crushing through, and Ooba couldn't stop it even if he had a crowbar and a hammer. I hope you noticed how Ooba tried to stop the Kagami lynch that day -- then a few hours later after I go to bed and wait for him to post his thoughts, he turns table and launches an assault on me instead. That's lynch inertia, Ooba had a 0% chance of derailing the Kagami wagon. Because he is a human trying to stop a truck.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:there wasn't much stagnation at this point.

There was stagnation 3 days ago during the GreyICE day. An entire weekend of nobody posting.

Spoiler: mollie is bored too
In post 4104, pirate mollie wrote:metal, I don't even want to deal with you cos you are trying to engage me only on the level of ego posting and I am just too bored and tired to deal with it.

In post 3918, pirate mollie wrote:also I am bored.

I will pester you into a grey lynch

I think that is sincerely beneficial

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:I don't like how metal is trying to speed his way through the game

You are right, and I apologise if you don't like it.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:cos the inertia that he thinks is happening is not actually happening.

This is true too. It's only been a couple of days, and the game has run for only a month. But it feels like it has been 4 months since Day 1. This game's intensity pumps in a lot of action and makes time feel elongated. I'm a hyperactive teenager, I hope you understand.

In post 4248, pirate mollie wrote:and then metal says this which is a lie:

I think I should explain this clearly to you and nip the problem in the bud before it snowballs any further. Mollie, I was
never
in favor of a venge plan. Nacho's reads and lynch list, I did agree of, except that I had wanted GreyICE to flip first regardless. Ooba's 'case' on me -- since debunked -- was entirely because of my showing of this reluctance and he thought it was scummy because he could not understand what I was doing.

And then I blame ooba for derailing the nacho plan. That's a separate issue, I got distracted by shiny things. I don't think there's a contradiction here, but if you want to clear up any misunderstanding, please clear them up with
me
rather than have nasty thoughts that don't help the game.

In post 4257, Alchemist21 wrote:He rallied hard for the Sotty lynch even when Nacho was getting wagoned and hard advocated Nacho Town, which I like.

Is this something that scum cannot do? They know who will flip scum and who will not.

Did you take into account that Ooba is a good player and is able to town up regardless of alignment, while Seraphim was more inexperienced and whose actions would be more alignment-indicative?

In post 4257, Alchemist21 wrote:if I take Ooba out of that pool

Why are you taking Ooba out of the pool despite the inconsistencies that you have found in Seraphim's ISO?

@Zar:

redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

oh god it quoted the whole post.

just read the part where u talk about my 180 being scummy.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

Anyway post all your thoughts and I might reply tonight. I dont want to spam the thread
redacted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:37 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4269, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4263, Metal Sonic wrote:->ZZZX's 180 on the venge is super scummy.

quick note i forgot to add: I promised at day 5 considering we will have 2 more lynches. grey died at day 6,. Even grey posting before he got lynched showed he had less interest in his venge after all. Because he knew how critical it was after wge's lynch. that a single mislynch gives us holi lylo

This is not true. You promised on Day 6.
In post 3949, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3947, ZZZX wrote:
In post 3945, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3940, ZZZX wrote:My reasons are better than yours. Once I flip they will even matter more

In post 3822, ZZZX wrote:I dont need "your" help because I am in no danger at all. do you see my getting lynched? the next time you say its for saving me or something shitty like that I am really dropping my town read on you.

no man, you are in no danger at all and I don't see you getting lynched :lol:

nope, not today at least. and not unless grey flisp town. if he flips town i accept my lynch and leave it to mollie to lead

ok this is a deal. i trust mollie.

are you going to go back on your word on this?

In post 3951, ZZZX wrote:p-edit: I dont back out of any promise.

For me, it's different. I am kind of a guy that backs out of promises if I change my mind later.

But it is true that he was less sure about his venge.

That is why I am not voting you right now.

I've already posted all my thought, you crazy. Stop making me reply to you and clarifying because you can't read my long posts properly, holy shit. You're making me spam just to make sure that "you are reading my posts right".
oopsies! haha!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”